KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

My Wife Surprised Me (M/FFFF, exh) Part 1 & 2

Guest · 35286

joe_and_michelle

on: January 02, 2014, 05:14:15 PM

I posted this story in two parts.  
Part 1 is directly below.    If you've already read part 1, here is a link to jump to part 2.

As mentioned previously, my wife Michelle was aware of my activity on the board since I became a member, but didn't become aware of the stories I've posted on the KB site until this past April.   At which time she asked if she could read them.    I had nothing to hide, so to help her find and read my posts easier, I showed her where she could view all my 'previous posts' in my user profile.   One post I hadn't thought of when giving her access was my "FIRST ORGASM" post.  

Well, she found it in September.   In a nutshell, it is the true story of my first ever orgasm at the age of 12, caused when my female cousin tricked me into masturbating in front of her.  

After Michelle read the story, she talked to me about it.   At first I was embarrassed, but as we spoke more about it, I began to think back on how much I loved masturbating in front of Julie.   I told Michelle that.   She asked if my cousin had ever tried anything else with me sexually, other than being an observer.   I told her, "no", but mentioned that a couple of times Julie had asked if she could touch me and jack me off.   Each time she asked, I told her I didn't want her to touch me.

"Why not," my wife asked.

"I don't know, I just remember thinking that it wasn't right."

"So your cousin was quite the perv?"

With a smile, I nodded saying, "She loved watching me jack off, and I loved doing it in front of her."   I also made the comment, "Looking back on it now, I wish I had let her jack me off."

She laughed when I said that, and called me a perv. That was pretty much the end of the discussion on that experience.

My cousin lives in Texas now.   After a failed marriage, she began dating women.   For the past 8 years, she's lived with a girl 8 years younger than her, Kim.    Michelle has known Julie since shortly after we were married.  We've both met her girlfriend Kim a few times over the past 8 years of them living together.   The last time was 3 years ago.   They were coming to Michigan to spend with Julie's mom, my aunt, this year.

That was just a bit of background about Julie.  On to my story...

This past Christmas morning, I opened a box from Michelle that contained a sexy bra and panty set with a note.   The note read, "Obviously these are for me, but present me with this letter, the bra, and the panties, on Dec 30th for a night of fun."   It was signed, "I love you, Michelle."

I looked over at her after reading the letter and she had a big smile on her face.   I smiled back at her as I placed the letter back in the box.    We, along with Michelle's sister Debbie, and her parents, spent Christmas together enjoying watching Lin experience her first ever Christmas.

My younger sister, and her family, flew in from California on the 27th and was staying at my parents.   My sister has a 4 year old from her second marriage, so Michelle had arranged for Lin to spend the night with her cousin at my Mom's on the 30th.

On the morning of the 30th, I gave Michelle the box and she informed me that the fun would begin after we returned from taking Lin out to my parents.    In the morning, we relaxed as Lin played with her new toys.   We spent the better part of the afternoon at Target and Kohl's so that Michelle could find some good post holiday deals.   About 6:00 we took Lin to my parents and visited with my sister and her family for a couple of hours.    We left about 8:30 and got home around 9:00.

When we entered the house, I was giddy with anticipation.   We hadn't had sex in over a week and I immediately wanted to get to the fun.   She told me to cool it and said we needed to prepare the bedroom first.   The comment puzzled me.   We went to the bedroom and she walked into our walk-in closet.   She walked out holding the bondage restraints.   I had bought them back in May.  We had only used them once.   I wrote a story about it entitled "A FANTASY FULFILLED".   The story - summed up - is of the  time I tied Michelle to the bed, and with her approval exposed her to my best friend and his brother, without them knowing that she was allowing me to expose her to them.  My friend ended up having sex with her.   If you haven't read it, please do.  It was one of the hottest nights of our life.

Michelle handed me the restraints and said, "It's my turn to enjoy you tied to the bed, get it set up, please."   She walked into the bathroom where her new bra and panty set awaited her.   My dick began to fill with blood.

I hooked the restraints to the bedposts and adjusted them accordingly.   The padded cuffs extended just a foot from each post on our queen sized bed.   I even laid on the bed and extended my arms and legs to ensure they were the proper length.

I walked over to the bathroom door and knocked on it.    A moment later, Michelle opened the bathroom door and walked out.   She looked stunning.   She wore the red satin, laced-fringed panty and bra set I had opened Xmas morning.

"Holy shit, you look gorgeous babe," I said.

She smiled.   She knew she looked good, too.

Michelle walked up to me and began unbuttoning my shirt as she leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek.   I tried to kiss her but she backed away.  "Just let me get you undressed, okay," she smiled.   I nodded.

She got my shirt off and began undoing my pants.  I was soon standing in just my undershirt, underwear and socks. My underwear concealed my very stiff cock.  She knelt down and took off my socks.   Standing back up she grabbed the hem of my undershirt and began lifting it.   As she was about to lift it over my head, her phone sounded an alert that she had a text.   Our eyes met at the interruption.

"No need to worry about that," she said, "Debbie was just texting asking what she needed to bring to the party."    

We were having some family and friends over to celebrate on New Years Eve.  

Michelle finished taking my shirt off and said, "Time for you to lay down."   She had a sexy smile on her face.  I could tell she was ready for fun too.

I walked over to the bed and laid down.    I extended my arms out towards the bedpost's.   I instructed her on how to secure the cuff.   She figured it out and proceeded to secure my other other wrist and both my ankles.   I still wore my underwear.

Michelle walked into the bathroom to retrieve her phone.  When she returned, she also had a pair of scissors in her hands.   She smiled and said, "When you tied me up, you ruined a pair of my undies, only fair I get to ruin yours."

"No complaints here," I smiled.

Michelle held up her iPhone and said, "Smile," as she clicked a picture.   I smiled, enjoying what was happening and anticipating what she was about to do to me.

She crawled between my sprawled legs and slid the scissors up along the left leg and cut through the fabric.   She did the same with the right.    "Lift," she said.   I lifted my rear end from the mattress and Michelle pulled the remnants of my underwear from beneath me, leaving me completely naked, spread eagle on the bed.

"Smile," she said again, holding the phone up she took a picture of me naked.   She also took a close-up of my rock hard cock.

Her text alert sounded on her phone again.  She opened the message and read it.     She looked at me and said, "Oh geez.  I'll be right back," as she got off the bed.  

"What's wrong," I asked.

"Just something, I'll explain in a minute," she replied as she covered me with the sheet.

"Michelle, what the hell is wrong?"    All I could think of was Lin.     But Michelle didn't answer me as she walked to the closet, grabbed a robe, and then walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.   I was concerned she left without explaining to me what was so urgent.

I waited a good two minutes.    I yelled loudly, "Michelle."   A moment later the door opened.

Michelle walked in holding a glass of wine.   I was about to ask her what was wrong, but before I did, I noticed someone behind her that I didn't recognize.   She was holding a glass of wine also.   Then I saw another face.   It was my cousin Julie.   It hit me, the other person was Kim, Julie's girlfriend.

My eyes met Michelle's.   "What the hell is going on?"

Michelle was smiling at me.   "Joe, how rude.   You haven't seen your cousin in three years, aren't you going to say Hello?"

I looked at Julie.  

"Um, Hi Julie."

"Hi, Joey.  I'm so glad that we decided to spend Christmas with my mom in Michigan this year.  And so glad we were invited over by Michelle.   How are you?"

"Um, good," I said awkwardly."   I paused.  "Why are you here?"   I then looked at Kim.

Kim said, "Hi again, Joe."

"Hi, Kim," I responded.

I looked at Michelle.    "Michelle, what's going on?"   I think I knew, but asked anyways.

"Do you remember a few months ago when we spoke about you masturbating all those times as a teenager in front of Julie, and you saying that you had wished you had let her give you a hand-job the couple of times she asked?"

My face flushed as my mind raced back to that conversation.   Not wanting to admit that I had said that about my cousin, I remained silent.

"Well," Michelle said, "I had told Debbie about it and she thought it would be a fun Christmas gift for you.   If Julie was willing, of course."

"Debbie," I exclaimed, "Why would you tell her about that?"   Debbie, as I mentioned earlier is Michelle's younger  sister.   There are no secrets between them.  They are the closest of friends.   Michelle also told her about the episode in May when we tied Michelle to the bed and exposed her to Warren and his brother.  

At that moment, Debbie walked through the door holding a glass of wine and another full bottle, "Hi Joe.   So what do you think of your surprise?   Michelle and I thought it would be fun.   Payback is a bitch, isn't it?   You wanted to show Michelle to your friends, and now she gets to show you to some of her friends."

I didn't think Michelle would have the guts to do something as crazy as this.   I asked, "How did this all come to be?"

My cousin spoke up.   "Your sister-in-law emailed me a couple of months ago and asked if I'd be willing to partake in some fun while I was visiting during the holidays.   I spoke it over with Kim, and we thought, what the hell, I haven't had played with a man in over 20 years.  We figured it might be fun."

Here I was tied to the bed and there was nothing I could do to prevent what was about to happen.   I also realized my cock was as hard as it could get.

"And seeing that it was my idea, and that I did all the leg work setting it up," my sister-in-law added, "I insisted I get to watch."

Debbie, is 8 years younger than Michelle.   She's pretty sexy, like her sister.   She's what you would call 'the wild child.'   She was in the army for 8 years and is now in nursing, and keeps herself in great shape.   Her and Michelle have the same mother, but different fathers.   Michelle's real dad left when Michelle was just two years old.  Her mom remarried when Michelle was four.   Debbie hasn't dated anybody in over a year, but Michelle used to share stories with me of some of Debbie's sexual experiences with men - she always being the aggressor.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this Joe, but I wanted it to be a surprise for you.   Please, don't be mad at me."

It sure in the fuck was a surprise.   I never thought Michelle would ever - EVER - do something like exposing me to another woman, let alone my cousin and her sister.

My cousin's girlfriend, Kim, said, "So, what's this," as she bent over.   When she stood up, between her index finger and thumb she held the underwear that I had been wearing just 5 minutes earlier.   She looked at me and said, "So, I take it you have nothing on under that sheet Joe?   Would you mind if I took a look."

My sister-in-law giggled.   I quickly turned and looked at her.   "You're really going to watch?  I'm your brother-in-law.  Would you want me to see you like this?"

"To tell you the truth Joe, I've read some of your stories with Michelle and I have a feeling that you want me to stay."  We stared at each other for a moment.   "Don't you?"

I stared back at her.   But never answered.

"I thought so," she said.    Julie and Kim laughed at that.  

Michelle, still standing in her robe, said, "If you want her to leave Joe, I'll make her leave."   Then, she knelt down next to me and whispered in my ear.  "And if you want me to release you, all you have to do is use the safe word.   Do you remember the safe word we used when you did this to me?"

I looked at Michelle and nodded as she backed away.   She was willing to end this all right now.    I was hard as a rock and enjoying this.  "I'm fine.  Debbie can stay.  If she insists.   I just wouldn't think she could handle it and would be all awkward whenever we see each other after this," I teased.

She scoffed and said, "Yeah, that's it.   Just wait and see how embarrassed I'll be, let's get the show on the road.    Come on, I haven't seen a naked guy in over a year.   Time to see your goodies.   I've always wondered why my sister always has a smile on her face."

Kim laughed.    It seemed to me that along with Debbie, Kim was a wild one.

"So, who gets to do the honors, Michelle," Julie asked.

"If it's okay with you," Kim said, "Maybe we could all uncover Julie's present."

Michelle looked at me, and with a grin answered, "That would be fine."

I watched as Debbie, Kim and Julie all reached down and grabbed the sheet between my spread legs.   Debbie had the biggest grin on her face of the three.   My cousin Julie was looking at the bulge in the sheet, which was caused by my erection.   Kim returned a stare into my eyes.   I was about to be exposed to my sister-in-law and two lesbians.

They began pulling the sheet down exposing first my chest, then my stomach.   The sheet sliding across my cock excited it even more.   Then I could feel the cool air as my cock head, shaft, and then balls, were exposed.   I was looking at Debbie as it happened.   She got a wicked grin on her face, then her eyes met mine and smiled, as she said, "Very nice, bro," and licked her lips, teasingly.

My cock twitched having three women staring at my erection.  The sheet was completely removed as they folded it over the end of the foot board.

Julie said, "Yes it is.   I see you've grown up quite a bit over the past 35 years."

Kim said, "He's all yours, honey," speaking to my cousin Julie.  "Have fun."

Julie looked to Michelle for approval and then got on the bed, she knelt between my spread legs.    I watched her reach forward and grasped my cock.   My back arched.  It felt so good having my cock finally touched after about 15 minutes of laying on the bed naked.   That it was strange hands, made it incredibly enjoyable.

"It's so hard," Julie said.   "I haven't touched one of these in 20 years.    Almost forgot what it's like."   She stood it up straight and applied the perfect pressure on it.   Just enough to slide the skin against the blood filled muscle beneath the surface.  "But it's just like riding a bike," she added, as she slowly slid her hand up and then back down.  She repeated the pumping action over and over, very slowly.  Fuck did it feel good.   With her other hand she reached for the head of my cock and, just using her fingertips, began to caress the surface.   I groaned.

Michelle sat on the bed next to me and leaned down and kissed me.   She whispered, "Merry Christmas, babe."    She began  giving me light kisses on my cheek and neck.   Her hair tickled my face.   She sat up and began lightly caressing my chest with her hands.   She also caressed up my outstretched arm.   It felt wonderful.   I closed my eyes taking it all in.   Then I felt the bed move.   I looked to my right to find Debbie sitting next to me.   She was watching intently as Julie stroked me slowly.    

Kim sat next to Michelle, she also was watching Julie stroke me.    She then said, "Can I try?"

"Sure," Julie said.

I looked down as Julie released me and Kim took me in her left hand.   Prior to today, I've only had one woman touch me in the past 18 years.  Now I had two women taking turns stroking me.    She was gripping it a little too tight and Julie corrected her.    "Just apply enough pressure to rub the outer skin against the muscles beneath," she said.   Kim lightened her grip and continued stroking perfectly.    Julie then said, "You'll have to excuse her Joe, she's never played with a real cock before."

Debbie asked, "Really?"

Kim said, "Nope.  In fact, I think I've only seen a couple in real life."

"So then, you've obviously never had sex with a guy before," Debbie asked.

Kim continued stroking me as she answered Debbie.   "No.   I've only used a dildo."

"Oh," Debbie said surprisingly.

Kim continued stroking me as Julie reached down and began to fondle my sack.    She gently rolled my nuts between her fingers.   I groaned.

"Do you like that Joe," Debbie asked.    

I just whispered, "God."    It felt so fucking good.

Debbie then licked her index finger and applied it to the head of my cock and rubbed the surface softly.   I groaned again, knowing my sister-in-law was touching my cock.    There was a bit of friction across the taut surface.    She removed her finger from me and drooled on it lightly.   She reapplied her finger and rubbed the surface again, spreading the lubricating saliva around the head and under the rim of my knob.    I could feel the cum boiling in my balls.   The saliva began to thin and I could feel the friction from her finger.   She drooled on her finger to lubricate it again and began to rub it across the surface, but this time her finger went right to the slit of my opening.   She applied enough pressure that my pee hole spread slightly and she slowly slid her finger back and forth along the length of the opening.   I usually lasted 15 minutes, but the staying power was not going to be there today.

"Can I have a turn," Debbie asked.    She wanted a turn stroking my cock.

Kim released me and my sister-in-law took my cock in her petite hand.   I looked at Michelle, wondering what she might think of her sister stroking my cock.  

She had a smile and said, "You're doing great, babe.   Enjoy."

"Fuck," I said, gritting my teeth.  It felt too good.

My breathing began to increase knowing my sister-in-law was stroking my cock.  She and Michelle have no other siblings, but with how close she was with Michelle, and the amount of time she spent with us, Debbie was like a little sister to me.    I always looked out for her and was very protective of her.    She came to me often asking advice, whether it be financial advice or she just needed some advice with a guy she was dating.   Michelle told me that Debbie looked up to me.   That I was like a big brother to her also.    But at this moment, as she held me in her hand, I thought how much I cared about her.    She was in complete control of me at this moment.  I could feel every pleasuring nerve in my 6 inch cock and thought how much I loved her touching me.   I never wanted it to end as she stroked me so perfectly with her tiny hands.

"God, Debbie," I groaned.    "I'm not going to last much longer."

She glanced at me and gave me the most beautifully soft smile.

"Oh yes, he's close.   Look at his sack tightening up," Julie said.

Kim and Debbie craned their necks to look closer.  I wasn't going to last another minute.  

"Well," Debbie said to Julie, "The reason for you coming here was for you to make him cum."  She let go of me as Julie took hold again.   I wanted to tell Debbie not to let go.   I know she and Michelle will read this, but I don't care.   It was one of the most amazing things.

Julie resumed slowly stroking me again.   She then said, "I remember his first time.   He was so confused by the feeling.   He was stroking his skinny little thing so slow and softly, just like I am now, and he just couldn't explain what he was feeling.   He just kept staring at it and all he could say was how strange and good the tingling felt.    After that first time though, every single time after, he jacked off quickly.   Do you remember that, Joey?"

"Yes," I breathed out.   I wasn't going to suppress my feelings, I was going to enjoy this.   "Oh fuck, does this feel good.    Goddamn it.   Too good."   My head leaned up to observe what was being done to me.    In doing so, I noticed Kim had stood up and was rubbing Julie's back as she stared at Michelle, who was still caressing my chest.   "Go faster," I begged Julie.  "Please."

"No, I'm enjoying doing it nice and slow to you," Julie answered.

"Look at his balls," Debbie said.    "His whole sack has almost disappeared it's so scrunched up."

Lying on my back in the position I was, my ball sack was tightening up as my orgasm approached.  

Debbie then reached down and using just the four fingers of her right hand lightly raked her perfectly manicured nails across my sack.

"Oh my fucking God, Debbie," I groaned out loud.   "You're killing me."

"I think he likes that," Debbie said as she repeated the action.

Not hiding my true feelings, I said, "Oh God, I'm gonna cum now.   Faster, Julie," I demanded.    I started breathing really fast.  But Julie ignored me and kept the slow pace.   My hips started to thrust upward, my legs involuntarily shook, my arms pulled at their bonds.    

"Ahhhhhhh, Goddddd" I yelled in frustration.  I wished I could rip my hand free from the bond and finish myself.  "Faster, damn it.  I need to cum."

I looked down over my chest expecting cum to begin shooting out any second.   It didn't.    My body shook more, I swear the head of my cock was going to fucking explode.  It felt like the entire head was filling with cum.  I actually was afraid it would pop like a water balloon.   The head looked huge, the surface seemed so smooth to me.    Debbie's fingers went lower, one finger nail even touched my asshole and she ever so lightly raked her nails upward across my tightened nuts.   I screamed as I shot a stream of cum about a foot in the air that landed on my stomach as my hips began to shake uncontrollably.

Julie didn't stop stroking me.  Though, she picked up the pace as about 7 more spurts shot from my cock.   Then it began to flow slowly from my opening.   I looked down and watched it ooze out across my cock head and flow down over my cousins fingers.    I laid my head back trying to catch my breath.    Michelle leaned in and kissed my cheek.   "I love you," she whispered.

I was breathing hard as my head and chest rose quickly.   "I love you too, babe."

"I'm going to go get a cloth to clean you up," she said as she got up from the bed and went into the bathroom.

My sister-in-law whispered, "Joe, that was so amazing."

I looked at her.   Using just the her index finger, she wiped up some of the cum from off my stomach.     Her eyes were locked on mine as she brought it to her mouth and licked her finger clean.

She smile and whispered, "Let's not tell Michelle I did that."   She did tell Michelle what she did later.

My cock twitched at that and I expelled another large glob of cum.   "You are a sexy little fucking thing, Debbie," I said softly.

Michelle walked back into the room with 2 wet wash cloths.   One of them, she handed to Julie.   Then she walked around the bed and began to clean off my stomach.  She folded it in half and cleaned my slowly softening cock.   My whole body twitched as the warm wash cloth touched my sensitive head.  More cum oozed from my cock.   She wiped that up, too.  

"Well, that was fun," Debbie said.   "What should we do now?"

"Maybe some girl-on-girl action," I joked almost breathlessly.

They all laughed.  

"Nice try," Julie said.

"How about this," Debbie said, "We're all going to go have a drink and come back in here in a little while and do it all over again after you've re-energized."

I looked at the four of them and said, "That would be fucking phenomenal."  

Everyone left the room with their wine glasses except Michelle.   I looked at her and said, "That was amazing, babe."

"So you're not mad?"

"Hell, no, that was amazing."

"Good, I'm glad you enjoyed it.   Just relax for a bit."  She then reached down and pulled the sheet over me, then the blanket, the warmth felt good.    I closed my eyes as Michelle kissed my cheek.   "Rest up, we'll be back in a half hour."  She walked out of the room closing the door.   I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

PART 2 - click here
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 04:44:29 AM by joe_and_michelle »

Offline redhatlover

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +255/-3
Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 06:01:06 PM
That was so hot!  I can't wait for part II.

I am like Charlie the Tuna.  I don't want women with good taste, I want women who taste good.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1323/-3
Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 12:01:55 AM
Some ppl have all the luck.  Thanks for sharing a fantastic experience.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Waltered

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
  • I'm a ginger.
Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 09:53:36 AM
Great story! Can't wait for part 2!

Janus

Reply #4 on: February 14, 2014, 01:51:40 PM
Joe, I don't know where the second part disappeared to but this first part was very arousing.......What a wonderful wife you have and I applaud her for getting you back....

Good writing also....

Wow   very hot.

Offline SJBluebirds

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #5 on: February 16, 2014, 10:11:31 PM
We second that!

Very arousing and have been eagerly awaiting the next part!

joe_and_michelle

Reply #6 on: February 19, 2014, 07:31:06 PM
Thanks for the previous comments and sorry for the delay in getting the second half of the story up.    This winter has been killing me at work.  Plus, I plow snow on the side, so I've kept pretty busy trying to make some extra dough.    Anyways, thank you.  

On to Part 2, one of the greatest nights of my life...

----

I had been asleep for about an hour when I felt the bed move from somebody getting on it.  

Opening my eyes, I found Michelle sitting next to me.   She had changed from her robe to her flannel long sleeved pajamas.  My arms and feet were still secured to the corners of the bed.  The bedroom door was ajar a bit and I couldn't hear the other three out in the house.   I assumed they were either in the kitchen or family room area.    Had there been any conversation going on, I surely would have been able to hear it.

Michelle leaned in and kissed me on the lips softly and then sat back up with a smile on her face.  "So you enjoyed it then?"

"Yes.  Immensely."

"I'm glad," she said.   Michelle laid down beside me and rested her head on my bicep facing me.   Her hand slid beneath the blanket and sheet across my chest.  She caressed up and down my torso from my stomach to my chest.

"Did they leave," I asked.  "It's quiet out there."

"No, Kim wanted a cigarette, so the three of them stepped out in the garage."

We don't allow smoking in our house.   Debbie doesn't smoke, but will occasionally when out at the bar.   I didn't think that my cousin did.

"We were just talking out there."    

She left me hanging.   Letting my mind wonder about what they might do to me next.

"About what," I asked.

"We were thinking of what we should do next."

"And...," she left me hanging again.

"Well we came up with the idea that I allow one of them to fuck you."   Her hand glided softly across my cock as she said that.    

Our eyes met, "Who?"

She wrapped her hand softly around my dick as it slowly hardened.   She didn't answer as she stroked it ever so softly.  "Who, babe."   She still didn't answer.

After about a half minute she said, "You do remember that you had a blindfold on me when you let Warren have sex with me, don't you?"  

"Yes."

"Well, I think you should have a blindfold on also then."  

My dick was now half way hard, as she continued stroking softly.

"Are you okay with this," I asked.

"I wouldn't allow it to happen if I wasn't," she answered.   "As long as you're okay with some strange."

I laughed at that.   "Where have you heard the phrase 'some strange', Michelle?"

She giggled.  I love her giggle.   "Debbie."

"I am definitely okay with some strange, but who will it be?"

"I'm not telling Joseph."

I know I was going to be blindfolded, but I still thought she would tell me who it was.  And was actually surprised she wasn't going to tell me.   I quickly deduced that it would be Kim because of what was said earlier.   I couldn't see my cousin doing it, and know that Debbie wouldn't.  Even if Debbie would want to, there is no way Michelle would allow it.

"So you're never going to tell me?"

She said, "Nope."

"I'll figure it out.  You know I will.  I'll pester the shit out of you until you tell me."

She smiled at me, "Good luck with that."  

My cock was now more than 3/4 hard.  Michelle let go and pulled her hand free from the covers.   "Where's the blindfold?"

"Not telling," I said.

"That's okay, I could have gotten that one off me if I wanted to anyways."   She got up and walked into our closet, returning with one of my dark t-shirts and a belt.  "This will work way better."

I watched as she folded my t-shirt lengthwise.   She then kneeled next to me and said, "Have fun with your strange," she smiled as she laid the t-shirt across my eyes.   "And to make sure it doesn't come off.", she slid my braided belt behind my head and through the buckle.   She struggled a bit trying to get the metal through the undisturbed braids, but finally was able to.

"Is that too tight," she asked.

In totally darkness I told her that it wasn't.

"Anything else you need before she comes in?"

"I don't think so."   Then I asked, "Are you going to be here?"   I just couldn't imagine her watching someone having sex with me.   Then again, never in a million years would I have thought either of us would have sex with someone else while we were married, let alone allow it.

"I told her I would, but I don't think so now," Michelle answered.   "Is that okay with you?"

"Whatever you're comfortable with babe."

"Then I don't think I will.   It will be just you and her."   She paused for a moment.   I was wondering if she had walked out.   Then I felt the bed move.   "I love you, Joe."   She kissed me on the lips, catching me off guard.

"I love you, babe."

I could feel her get off the bed and a moment later I heard the door close.

I laid there eagerly awaiting the sound of the door opening.   Though I was super excited by what was about to happen to me, my dick lost a bit of its stiffness.

It was about 5 minutes later that the door opened.   Not expecting to hear anyone speak, Michelle did.

"I'm going to put some headphones on with some music, so your mystery woman won't be heard by you.   I'm also going to turn the nightstand radio on, in case the headphones come off."  

Damn, I thought.   I was positive I was going to be able to identify who it was.   All I would have needed was a little whimper, or any sound she were to make.

"And Joe," she said sternly, don't try to knock them off.   "Otherwise it will all end.   You have to promise me."

I answered, "I promise Michelle."

"Okay, it's your phone, so what playlist do you want?"

"All songs, is fine," I answered.   I really didn't give a shit, I wanted to say, I just wanted the action to begin.

Laying in the darkness, I imagined her navigating the home screen of my phone.   A moment later I could hear a faint sound coming from the headphones she was holding a few feet from me.    Then I couldn't hear it for a couple of seconds, then I could again.

"I've adjusted the volume.  After I put them on, tell me if they are too loud, okay?"

"Okay," I answered.

I could feel the bed shift as she knelt next to me.   "I love you," she said.

"I love you."

Then she placed the headphones over my ears.   The Doors came on.   Light My Fire.   What a perfect song for the moment.   She adjusted the headphones a bit.   I hadn't worn headphones in 10 years, as I use ear phones.   Michelle hates putting ear phones in her ears and insists on having the cup, or canned, type muffs.  She lifted one cup off my ear and said, "Is this okay?"

"Yes," I said.  

She reapplied the cup over my ear and a moment later she kissed me.   I kissed her back.   Then I felt the bed move as she got up.   I envisioned her walking out the door.   I was now with one of three people - my sister-in-law, my cousin, or my cousin's girlfriend.   I waited.  

"The time to hesitate is through,
No time to wallow in the mire,
Try now we can only lose,
And our love become a funeral pyre,
Come on baby, light my fire."

I felt the blanket slowly being pulled from me.   The sheet remained covering me.    The Doors played on.

I could feel the bed move.  She was to my right.   I tilted my head that way slightly.   I was shocked to feel lips touching mine.   It was just a peck and she backed away, but it felt so good.   Who was it, I wondered.   I wanted to ask, but at the same time, I thought it be best to remain silent, so as to let her have her fun without interruption.  

I could feel her hands take hold of the sheet and begin peeling it down.

"Come on baby, light my fire,
Come on baby, light my fire,
Try to set the night on fire, yeah."

She was about to expose my cock but stopped just shy and I felt her reposition on the bed.   How she sat, I don't know, but I suddenly felt lips kissing my left nipple.   It felt strange, Michelle never did that to me.   She began kissing my other nipple, this time giving it a little nibble.  As she did this, her hand slid beneath the sheet and searched for my cock.   It was at that moment that I was 99% sure I knew who it was.

I didn't think my cousin would ever be kissing my chest as she was.  So she was eliminated as a suspect.   My cousin's girlfriend didn't have nails, I recalled from watching her hand stroke me earlier.   Yes, there was still a chance of it being my cousin, but I just couldn't imagine her nibbling my nipple.   What happened next confirmed it was Debbie.    She released me from her lips and turned her head slightly.  Her hair touched my chest.   Julie had short hair.   Debbie had just past shoulder length.

She played with my hardening cock for another minute.   Then suddenly, she released her hold of me and got up from the bed.

I don't know what she was doing, but my mind raced.   Michelle was letting her younger sister have sex with me.   I just couldn't comprehend it.   I figured I had to be wrong, that it was actually Michelle that was doing this to me, tricking me into thinking it was someone else.  

Suddenly the sheet was pulled from me, leaving me bare to the room.   I waited.   The song ended.   What came on next surprised me.   Taylor Swift.   I don't know the name of the song because I can't stand Taylor Swift.   Michelle and I share the same iTunes account and she loves her.   This awesome moment in my life was now being ruined because of the song.

I could feel the bed moving.   Two hands on my inner thighs trying to push my legs wider.   She stood my cock up straight with one hand, I felt a wet finger begin caressing the surface of my cock head.  It was then gone, only to return again, this time with what I assumed was saliva - it was slippery.   It had to be my sister-in-law.   The saliva wore thin.   The finger disappeared again, but only for a moment.   When it returned with more saliva, it was slid up and down the slit of my piss hole, pressing inward a bit, spreading the opening slightly.   I think she wanted me to realize it was her.   It was the exact thing she had done to me earlier this evening.

"Debbie," I said softly.

She took the head of my cock in her mouth and began to work her tongue slowly around the head and moaned around it.  I couldn't hear her, but I could feel the vibration    I was now rock hard.  There is hard, and there is rock hard.   The guys know what I mean by that.  I was rock hard.

I enjoyed what was being done to me.   She continued bathing my cock head with her tongue for about a minute and then released me.

"Debbie," I said again as this God forsaken song droned on.

She bent my cock to the right and applied her lips to the side of my shaft.  She began sucking, as though trying to give me a hickey.   Fuck did that feel good.   She kept it up for about 30 seconds.   A mark was sure to be left.  

"Oh God, Debbie," I groaned.

She bent my cock the other way and did the same to the opposite side.  She did it longer than the first one.  It was pleasure, knowing that I had a set of lips sucking the side of my cock, but it was starting to hurt, also.   My feelings were confused.   It was almost torture, but a very good torture.

"Why are you doing this, Debbie," I asked, knowing it was going to leave a mark.  Something I didn't think Michelle would like to see later.

She released me from her lips and I could feel her get off the bed.   For some reason, I was thinking she was leaving the room.  

"Don't go," I said.

I felt the bed move to my right, then lips were on mine.   Her mouth opened as did mine.   She kissed me hard and with hunger.   Her tongue stiff and strong.   I returned the kiss with as much hunger.    We kissed like this for a minute and the next thing that happened caught me off guard.   She removed the headphones.   Taylor Swift's wailing had exited the building.    She continued kissing me and I tried speaking.  She would have none of it though.   Our kiss softened over the next minute.  Soon it was little pecks she was giving me.    

"Debbie," I whispered softly.

She kissed across my right cheek and soon softly sucked my earlobe.

"Debbie?" I whispered again.

She released my earlobe and softly whispered in my ear, "Would you shut the fuck up already."

I smile at this.   She must have noticed my smile and gave a little giggle in me ear.   Then whispered, "Are you surprised?"

"Of course," I answered, "But why?"

She reached down and took my cock in her hands, "I've been in a drought for more than a year.   You can only service yourself for so long before you need the real thing.   Using my finger to get myself off has gotten quite boring."

I knew Debbie is a wild one, she had no problem confessing to me that she masturbates.   I visualized her touching herself.   Michelle had relayed stories that Debbie had told her about some of her sexual adventures with men when she was in the army.   She wasn't bashful about talking so frankly about sex with Michelle.  

She continued, "And I told Michelle a few weeks ago, when we set this whole thing up with your cousin, that I wanted to fuck you.   It took a lot of coaxing.  She was saying how wrong it is, but it's not like we're blood or anything, right?"

I tried to imagine what Michelle was doing right now, sitting outside knowing her sister was in here with me.   I was wondering what she thought.

She pecked me on the lips again.   "I told Michelle how unsafe it was out in the bar scene world trying to hook up with a guy for a one-nighter, and that I was scared of some of the creeps out there.   I was going to be present for your cousins hand job session, and convinced her to let me take it a step further."  She bit my ear lobe softly.  "It took a lot of convincing her though.   She finally gave in.    Besides, mom always told us to share our toys when we were young.   Shouldn't be any different now, right?"   She pecked me on the lips again.   "You don't have a problem with this, do you," she asked while gently blowing in my ear.

"Hell no."

"Good," she said just before covering my mouth with hers again.    She kissed me for a bit and then sat up.   I felt her lean over my thigh and I flinched violently against my bonds as she sucked my right nut aggressively into her mouth.  

"Ah, Fuck," I grunted in discomfort.

It hurt like hell at first, then she loosened up and bathed it with her tongue lovingly.  My left nut was soon in her mouth as she repeated the process.   First aggressively, then gently.

I groaned as she continued sucking it softly.    She released me and brought her lips to the underside of my cock where the sack meets the shaft and wrapped her lips wide around my cock.  She sucked hard as her lips closed inward.   She was going to give a hickey there, too.   It was a good hurt that I was feeling.

"You're going to leave a mark."

She continued for a few seconds more and then released me and said, "That's the plan.  I want my sister to know how much fun I had.  And how much fun you had."

"But,..."

"Hush," she said as she slapped me hard on the inside of my thigh.  It stung my skin badly.

I could feel her come up on the bed so her face was next to mine.   "I'm in charge here," she said in my ear, "If I'm rougher than my sister, deal with it."  Her lips met mine again.  

This girl was depraved of a man.   I know she had been on a couple of dates the last year, but also knew that neither had been very successful.

Our lips loosened and she backed away.   I didn't know what she was doing.

"Take my blind fold off."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Why?"

There was a long pause.   Then she said, "I'll think about it."

I felt the bed move as she got on it.   "Take the blind fold off."

"I said I'd think about it."

She threw her leg over me.   I felt her bare inner thighs touching the sides of my stomach.    She was sitting nude on top of me.   Fuck, I thought, this was a dream.   I just had to see her nude.   She's got the same build as Michelle, except more toned.   Probably a few more pounds because of muscle.   Michelle is a medium A-cup. Debbie though, she had to be a solid C.   I had to see her.

"This isn't going to work," she said as she got off me.  

"No, it will," I begged.

"I mean your legs," she said as I felt her hand at my ankle, she was releasing the strap.

Thank God.   I thought she was calling it quits.

She released the strap on my right ankle and then soon had my left ankle released.   It felt good to finally be able to move my legs and brought them together.  

"Thank you," I said.    

The night stand radio went to commercial.  She reached over and turned it off.

"I can't wait to have your cock inside me," she said as she straddled me again.

"Me neither."

She was on her knees, positioned above my dick.   Debbie reached down and I moaned approvingly when she bent it skyward and I felt it touch her.    "Oh God, that feels good," she said rubbing it the length of her opening.

I wanted my hands free and pulled at my bonds with everything I had.   No luck.

"Relax, big boy," she said while still guiding my cock head around her pussy.

"The blindfold, Debbie."

"Shut it," she answered.

I felt her getting wetter.  My cock gliding effortlessly around her opening with her guidance.   She let out a little gasp as she touched her clit with my cock.   With her thumb and index finger, Debbie spread open my piss hole, she rubbed it across her clit for a few seconds, and then pushed it into my hole.  She moaned at that, so did I.    Then she grabbed lower on the shaft and caressed my cock head across her pussy lips, which were bald.

"You're shaved," I exclaimed.

She didn't respond, I felt her lips part again.   She must have been using her other hand to hold herself spread open.   I imagined how fantastic the view must have been.

My cock head was then nestled to her opening.   The wet warmth enveloped my knob.   Slowly she sat down and my cock slid effortlessly into the snug warmth of my 10 year younger sister-in-law's pussy.

"Oh yeah," she said.  "That's what I've been missing.  A good hard cock filling me."

"God you feel good Debbie."

"You haven't felt anything yet," she said as she leaned forward and kissed me.   She was still in her shirt as I could feel her fabric covered tits press into me.   Her lower legs shifted down and outward to make her more comfortable.   She began rocking her lower body back and forth, most of the pressure on her tits.  She rocked easily.   My cock would only pull about half way out of her before going back in.    She picked up her pace.   I was trying to push up into her, but she told me to lay still.   I did as requested.   She rode me for a good five minutes like this.   Her head curled into the nape of my neck, sometimes breathing into my ear.  She would whisper how good she was feeling, how much she loved her sister for allowing this, how much she loved me as a brother-in-law.    Her breathing really began to pick up.  

"Your pubic hairs against my clit, oh my God," she said in my ear.   "My God," she repeated again.   Then she sat up.   Her hands went to my chest to support herself.   She brought her knees up alongside my stomach.   I felt her hand down near my pubes.   I realized she was rubbing at her clit.  

Her breathing was very fast paced.   All at once, through gritted teeth, she made a sound like, "Rrrrrr."   Like she was fighting to hold back a scream.   She continued to bounce up and down, my cock plunging in and out, and then all at once, she sat up high on her knees and I exited her.   She sat back down and smashed my cock against my stomach, but she continued diddling her clit with her hand, then all at once released a gasp as she came.   She fell forward on me.   I felt her cheek on mine.   It was burning hot.   I could still feel her hand smashed between us as she continued rubbing herself in a circular motion.   She was breathing hard into my ear, the breath was hot.   A moment later her hand became motionless as her breathing calmed.   "Fuck Joe," she said exhausted.  "I needed that.  Oh God, I needed that."

She laid there on me, her breathing calmed more over time.   I wanted to wrap my arms around her and hold her.   The restraints prevented it.    

After about a minute, she sat up on me.   Her hands went to my chest and began to massage me.   She reached up to my shoulders and massaged me there.   She moved up on my body so that her ass was on my upper hips.   She began massaging my arms, and then back to my shoulder.   Her fingers traced under my chin.   Then she used one finger and began making random patterns on my jaw bone, then my cheek.  Then my other cheek.

"Do you want to taste me," she asked, unexpectedly.

She continued tracing along my cheek.

"Yes," I said.  

Her finger went across the bridge of my nose, I caught the scent.   I tilted my head to take it into my mouth, she wouldn't let me.  

"Still," was her one word command.

The finger went down on my chin then around my lips.   I opened my mouth.  

"Say, please."

"Please," I said.

The finger touched my upper lip then my lower lip, then went into my mouth.   My tongue touched her and I tasted the tangy salty finger.   I closed my lips around her finger and sucked gently.

"Good boy," she said.   "That's my good big brother."

She let me suck on her finger for a bit, then she removed it and inserted another finger.  The taste was renewed.  "Mmmmm," I moaned around it.  She finally pulled it out and said, "Yes, you are a good little one, aren't you?"

I didn't answer.

"I think you deserve a reward.   Do you want a reward?"

"Yes."

Her hands came up to my head and I could feel her sliding the belt and t-shirt up over my temples and my forehead.   My sister-in-law came into view.   Her face was sweaty, her hair a bit mussed up.  The brightness was too much and I blinked.   My eyes finally adjusted and I looked in her eyes.   She had a look in her eyes that I'd never seen before.  She looked so sexy, but almost tired.   It was her 'just been fucked' look.    

I tried looking down to see her pussy, but her shirt was long enough that the hem rested on my stomach.   She knew what I was trying to see.  

"Relax, in good time."

I stared at her.   "Thank you," I said.

"You don't need to thank me," she said staring back at me.   "I think we both need to thank Michelle."

"Yeah.  Definitely."

Her hands went to my chest and began massaging me again.   She looked to be in a daze staring into my eyes.   "So, I hope you're going to last longer than you did earlier tonight."

I smiled, relieved that it wasn't the end of my time with her.   "Oh, I know I will."   Once I had cum, my second go around usually lasted 30 minutes with Michelle.

"Good," she smiled.   "Because that was way too quick earlier.  It was almost disappointing how soon you came."

"I guess that happens when you have 3 women taking turns playing with your cock."

She reached behind her and grabbed my cock.   I was surprised it had softened a bit over the past few minutes since she took me out of her.   She didn't seem fazed as she pumped it slowly.    She continued, "Well, I want a few more like the one I just had."

"I'll do my best."

She released me and brought her hands back in front of her.   She rubbed my chest some more and then lower down on my upper stomach.  Her hands then lifted and she took the hem of her shirt in her hands.   She began lifting slowly.

"I'm a bit warm, do you mind if I take this off," she asked teasingly.

I shook my head.

She continued, "Are you sure?  Because I don't want it all awkward between us next time we're together."   She giggled.

I smiled.     Our eyes were locked as she lifted the hem of the shirt higher before stretching it up over her chest.   The shirt then blocked our view of each other.   My eyes looked down to see a small patch of pussy hair and just the tip of her slit.   Her stomach looked so flat and smooth.   My eyes drew upward as her black bra came into view.   Her tits suddenly seemed so big.   They certainly filled out the cups of the bra.   I couldn't wait to see them.   She removed the rest of the shirt and shook her head back to get her hair back.   In doing so, she arched her back a bit, thrusting her chest out.   Oh God, I wanted to see her whole body.

She moved back so that she was sitting on my thighs and took my cock in her hands and with very little effort worked it back to fully erect.   "Well," she said, inspecting my cock, "Not too long, but some nice thickness to it."

She scooted up and knelt above my cock again.   With one hand she snugged it into her opening.   I got my first good look at her pussy.  

"I like it," I said, in reference to the patch of hair at the top of her slit.  

Our eyes met as she slowly lowered on to me, and her face with a huge smile as she took all of me.   "My God, I'm feeling so naughty fucking my brother-in-law."

"You are naughty," I said, smiling.

She reached forward and began lightly scratching my chest as she rocked up and down on me softly.   "What is Michelle going to say about those marks I left on your cock?"

"I'm not sure, I really haven't thought about it, but I loved it when you were doing it."

"Of course you did.   You like me abusing you, don't you?"

I smiled, "I guess so."

Just then she raked her nails roughly across my chest.

"Ahhh, fuck Debbie.   God damn.  That hurt."

"Oh shush," she said, as she leaned forward laying on me and kissing me.   In the position she was in, she was able to rock back and forth again, riding my cock like before.   She moaned as she picked up the pace.  My chest hurt, but it was soon forgotten as my cock plunged in and out of her warm wetness.   She kept this up for about a minute, when she suddenly stopped and sat up.   She was high on her knees with just my cock head in her.  

"Time for you to do some of the work.  Get going."

I thrust my hips upward, getting a very good view of my cock entering her.    She reached down and began toying with her clit.   Her eyes were closed.  "Harder," she demanded.   I thrust my hips up higher, trying to pound in to her.   I couldn't help not looking at her tits.   As I pounded into her, the flesh above her bra jiggled.

I tried pounding harder, but after a minute or so, I was tiring.   I began to slow down.   "Faster," she demanded.

"I can't much more."   I gave it everything I could for the next minute, but had tired.

She sat down, forcing my ass to the mattress.   She continued playing with her clit.    With her other hand, she leaned forward on my chest to support herself.   She began rubbing quicker.   Her eyes closed, breathing hard, she brought herself to another orgasm.  

And just 15 minutes ago she had said she was getting bored with her finger.

After she calmed down from that orgasm, she opened her eyes to look at me.   Smiling, those eyes were back.  Her face was red, a sheen of sweat donned her forehead.   Her upper chest a tinge of pink.  

She looked at my chest.   "My claw marks are brightening up nicely."  

I looked down to find 4 red pink stripes across the left side of my chest.   Two marks below my nipple, two mark above.

"But," she began to say, "I like things to match."  

She held her finger nails up to me and then placed them on the right side of my chest.

"Debbie, don't..."  

She raked her finger nails hard across my chest.  

"Oh my God, fucking stop it.  Jesus christ that hurts."

She giggled and said, "Maybe this will make it feel better."  She reached behind her back and undid her bra.  The straps visibly loosened in the front.   She brought her arms back in front and pulled the cups away from her chest and tossed the bra to the floor.   I was staring at the most beautiful breasts.   I didn't get to stare for too long because she leaned forward just enough to allow the nipples to touch my chest.   She then slowly swayed back and forth as the nipples lightly tickled both sides of my chest where she had scratched me.

"God, you're beautiful," I said.

"More beautiful than my sister?"

I smiled, "No, not even close."

She said, "Wrong answer.  I can't blame you for it, but I'll have to punish you some more."   She leaned forward and kissed me.   Her soft tits supporting her upper body above me.

I began thrusting up into her as best I can.   She moaned at that.   I continued.  After a minute, I began to tire again.   Debbie broke the kiss.  

"How about I untie you and you give me the fucking that you want to give me after all the pain I've inflicted on you?"

"I'd like that."

She raised up off of me.   I took in the sight of her tits again.   They were beautiful.  She was watching me as I stared at them.    

"Take a picture, it'll last longer."

I smiled, "I'd like that."

She laughed, "I bet you would.  Maybe later."  

She climbed off of me and I expected her to untie my hands, instead, she walked into the bathroom.  I heard a drawer open, then close.   A moment later I heard the water run.   Debbie returned with a washcloth and knelt next to me.  

"What are you doing?"

"I just want to give you a few more love marks before I give you back to my sister," she answered as she began washing my cock with the wet cloth, cleaning her juices from me.    

"Don't, Debbie.  Please."

She ignored me.   When she was done cleansing me, she leaned down and wrapped the lips around the side of my cock again and began sucking hard at the skin.   I didn't bother to protest.   She did this for well over a minute, then she did it again in another spot on my shaft.   She bent my cock to the side and repeated the action again.    There would be six marks on me when she was done.

She sat up and said, "Every time you go to the bathroom or take a shower for the next week, you're going to think of me, aren't you?"

"And what's Michelle going to say," I asked.

"She'll understand," she said as she took my cock deep in her mouth and began giving me a fantastic blow job.   This lasted for a couple of minutes as she expertly worked her tongue around my cock.   Closing my eyes, I thought of how similar she and Michelle gave blow jobs.

She got up from the bed and was about to untie me, but she stopped.  

"I have one request before I let you free."

"What's that," I asked.

"I want you to go get me off by going down on me, then you can fuck me any way you want."   She was looking in my eyes.  "Deal?"

"Hell, yeah," I said.

She began to loosen the strap on my right wrist.  My arm was soon freed.   It felt good to have mobility of my arm again.   Debbie got on the bed next to me.   She was expecting me to release the other restraint.   I rolled over onto my side and freed my other wrist.   I rolled back over to her and took her in my arms.   I rolled on top of her.  I got one knee between her legs and she spread them slightly.   I broke our kiss and began kissing her chest.   The salty taste of her skin was wonderful.  Her tits were magnificent.   I gave them all of my attention.  When I wasn't sucking one, I was pinching the other softly.   I kneaded them, I kissed them, I flicked them, I sucked them, and I licked them.   Her nipples were twice the size of Michelle's, her areola about the same, but a few shades lighter in color.   Michelle's were a soft medium red with very defined edges.  Debbie's less defined, they seemed to fade into the white skin of her breasts.

"I do want a picture," I whispered.  

She didn't say anything, but she did bring her hands up to my head and pushed down lightly, she wanted tongue service further south.

I kissed my way across her stomach and down to her pubic area.   I kissed all around the region.   With my hands, I spread her legs.  She opened them happily.   I began to kiss the area between her lips and upper thigh.  First one side, then the other.   My fingers found their way to her lips and putting pressure to each side I spread her open.   Her clit was soft and spongy, but much more prominent then Michelle's.   I flicked my tongue at it and received no response from her.   I then licked the full length of my tongue across it.   This caused her to spread her legs even more and lift her hips to my mouth.  

"Do that again," she said.

I repeated the action.  

"Oh yes, that's a good boy," she said as she reached down and rubbed the back of my head while pulling her knees outward and up.

I slid my middle finger up into her and caressed her g-spot as I continued with long laps of my tongue across her pussy and clit.

"Yes, you are a very very good boy," she cooed, enjoying my attention.

I slid another finger into her and continued with the oral sex.   It took her about two minutes to reach an orgasm.   She was holding my head tightly to her pussy as she came on my mouth.  The taste was glorious.

I lifted my head away and caressed her shaved lips lightly with my tongue as she slowly recovered.  

Her legs still spread, I kissed her softly in the crease between her pussy lip and her upper thigh and then latched on, sucking hard.  I worked the skin between my lips while sucking into my mouth.  I thought she'd try to push me away, but instead she pulled her left leg back so that I could have better access to the spot.   I was going to leave her a nasty hickey, and she was allowing me to do it.  

"Fuck me now," she said.  

I got up on my knees. "Roll over."

She smiled at me as she rolled over.  Her beautiful white ass was now staring up at me.   I looked down at my cock, the first few hickey marks she applied were starting to reveal themselves as dark red elliptical shapes.  I looked down at the two sets of 4 scratches across my chest.  All of them an irritated red color so vivid on my white chest.    

I looked at that lily white ass once again and with everything I had, I reared back and slapped her right cheek with my fingers spread wide.   It hurt my hand like hell, but I know it hurt her more.  She screamed, "Owwwww!"   Very loudly.   Without question, Michelle had heard that, if she was in the house, which I'm sure she was.

"On your hands and knees," I said in a calm tone.

She got up on her hands and knees in front of me.   I spread her cheeks wide to get a nice view of her asshole.  Then I nestled my cock to her pussy's entrance and buried myself in her.  

As I pulled out, she thrusts back at me.    We both immediately got into it, fucking hard and fast.  Like two dogs in heat.   She was moaning loudly with each inward thrust.  

It was but a moment later that I looked to my left and Michelle was peeking through the door looking into the room.   She had surely heard Debbie yell and had come to investigate.   We made eye contact for a moment.    She and Debbie made eye contact also, and Debbie said, "Michelle."

Michelle closed the door.   Debbie said, "Don't leave, sis.  Please."   Why she would say that, I don't know, but Michelle closed the door anyways.   I continued fucking her.

About 10 seconds later, the door reopened and Michelle came walking in.   Her eyes met mine and she smiled at me.   She looked at her sister, "I see you are having fun?"  

"Oh God, Michelle," Debbie said, "Thank you.   I needed this so bad."  Michelle walked up to her and leaned down and gave her a light kiss on the forehead.

"You're welcome.  I'm happy for you."

I swear to God, I'll never figure these two out.   I've been married for 18 years and this is something I never would have imagined.   Michelle then walked around the bed so that she was behind me.   I felt her crawl up on the bed and she put her arms around me from behind, she rested her head across my shoulder blades so as to not view the action taking place in front of me.   "And I see you're enjoying your Christmas present."

I didn't stop pounding Debbie.  

"Yes, but I thought my Christmas present was Julie's handie," I said.

"Well, it was.  Then as Debbie and I spoke things over, she asked if you could be her Christmas present from me.  She talked me into it over a couple of days.  I figured you wouldn't mind."

I was shocked that my sister-in-law wanted me in a sexual way.   I always thought she was beautiful, and at times sexy, but I never imagined or fantasized about having sex with her.   It was a bit surreal, especially having Michelle kneeling on the bed behind me hugging me and caressing my shoulders as I hammered her half-sister's pussy.

I was holding Debbie at the hips, pulling and pushing her to and from me as my hips bucked hard.   I continued fucking her until she came about three minutes later.   She was much louder and more animated with this orgasm than any of her earlier ones.   I was wondering what Michelle must be thinking.   She didn't respond to it, other than continuing to hold me as she was.   I had a lot of staying power left.   If Debbie came that fast, I figured that I was going to bring her off a few more times.     I pounded her for another five minutes and as she was approaching another orgasm, mine also neared.   She came first, being even louder than the previous time.   About a minute later, I announced I was close to cum.

Debbie, with her upper torso now resting on the mattress, reached back between her spread legs and began to fondle my balls and scratching them lightly with those beautiful nails.   That did it.   After a few more strokes, I buried myself in her and came deep inside her as she fondled my sack softly.   It was amazing.

After another minute of slowly stroking in and out of her, I told her I was going to pull out, and did so.   I was exhausted.

Debbie collapsed flat in front of me.    Michelle got off the bed behind me and I too got off.   Debbie rolled over exposing her whole body to both of us, except her right leg was folded over her left leg, hiding her pussy from view.   She looked beautiful, her tits phenomenal.   She was breathing hard with her eyes closed.    I spotted my iPhone and reached for it.    I pulled the headphone plug out and quickly brought up the camera on the screen.   I aimed it at Debbie.   I framed her body from the waist up on my screen.   I said her name and she opened her eyes, revealing those 'just been fucked' eyes that I was now enamored with.  

"You promised me a picture," I said.   She brought her hands up behind her head and struck a pose, gave a slight smile and I snapped the picture.   It was perfect.   I sat the phone on the nightstand.

"Let's lay down for a bit," Michelle said.

I looked at her, surprised at her suggestion. 

"Come on, let's lay down," she said.   "We all need some rest.  It's late."

So I crawled up into the bed and laid down next to Debbie.   Michelle reached down and pulled the sheet and blanket up over both of us.  Then, still in her pajamas, she too crawled in next to me.   A naked Debbie cuddled up next to me on one side, Michelle cuddled up to me on the other side.  

What a day!

I awoke about 2:00 in the morning.   The two were still sleeping.   I could feel Debbie's bare breasts pressing into my side.   I reached over and discovered Michelle had changed out of her long sleeve and long pant pajamas, into her pajama shorts and t-shirt.  I turned on my side and slid my hand up inside her shirt to caress her chest.   Her hand came up to caress the back of my forearm.   I lowered my hand across her stomach and into the top of her shorts.   She grabbed my wrist, preventing me from going lower.   I relented, pulling my hand up.   Then I put it on her upper thigh and slid upward under her shorts.

"Joe, don't," she whispered very softly so as not to awaken Debbie.  She tried to block me with her hands.

I didn't back off this time and slid my hand under her panties.   My finger found the top of her slit quickly.

"Don't," she said a bit louder.

Debbie rolled slightly and surprised both of us and said, "You need to relax, Michelle, he was a good boy tonight, you need to reward him."  Then I felt her hand slide over my bare hip and caress my cock ever so gently.

Michelle didn't respond to her, or try to stop me as I slowly began massaging her swelling clit.   Her legs spread slightly allowing me a bit better access.    

Michelle reached over and put her hand on my cock, only to find Debbie's already there.   Everything halted for a moment.  Then Debbie put her hand over Michelle's and held it as Michelle grasped my slowly hardening shaft.   A moment later, Debbie's hand went to my nuts.  

I continued touching Michelle as she approached orgasm.   Her breathing picked up, but she was trying to hide what was happening from her sister.   She was trying to be quiet.   It wasn't working.  

Debbie moved her hand from my sack up to Michelle's hand.   Michelle released my cock and the two held hands, resting them across my hip.   Michelle, still trying to stifle any noises, flinched.   Her orgasm was near.   I could feel her tighten her grip on Debbie's hand, as she put a bit more pressure on my side.   Then Michelle's body gave a tiny spasm, then a jolt, as she let out a tiny gasp and exhaled loudly.    Then she started breathing hard trying to catch her breath.

The two were still holding hands when I pulled my hand away from Michelle.   Both of my hands found theirs and engulfed them.  

We awoke about 7:00 am.   The party we were having was in 12 hours.   The three of us worked throughout the day getting ready for it.   Nothing was really spoken of the previous night.  There were just some flirtatious teasing touches every now and then from Debbie when Michelle wasn't looking.

My sister and my parents arrived with Lin about 6:30.   Lin immediately went to her Aunt Debbie, probably her most favorite person in the world.  

My cousin arrived with Kim and my aunt about 8:00.    The initial smiles and greeting from those two were kind of funny.   Hugs a little bit tighter from them than they normally would have been.

There were some other friends and neighbors, about 30 of us in all.    We had a great time ringing in the New Year.   The little ones were in bed by 10:30pm.   My nieces and nephew were having a sleeping over with Lin.    My friend Warren had also come.    

Before the end of the night, Warren and Debbie were hitting it off.  They've known each other for years, but alcohol helped the situation this night.    They ended up going back to Debbie's about 4:00 am.  They saw each other often for about 3 weeks, but decided it wouldn't work long term.   But then they hooked up again last weekend.     Following that, Debbie told Michelle that she and Warren had decided that they were just going to be fuck buddies for the time being.   Warren mentioned to me that Debbie really loves sucking cock.   I told him I don't need any of the details, that she was my sister-in-law and that I don't need to know sexual things like that about her.

Michelle got her first look at my hickey ladened cock over the next weekend when we showered together.   She wasn't very happy about it.   She also wasn't happy about the scratches across my chest.

"Oh my God Joe, I'm so sorry," Michelle said.  "She told me years ago she did this to her boyfriends.    She used to take glee in leaving a hickey on them, but she never said anything about giving anybody more than one."  She examined me closely and recalled, "She used to call it a dickey."

I laughed at that word.   "I didn't mind one bit, babe.  Anyways, I returned the favor."

"Oh my God, you didn't."

I nodded.    "Put a foot up on the corner bench and I'll give you one in the same spot."

"No thanks, I'll take your word for it."

Anyways, Michelle ended up getting one that night, in the same spot I gave it to her sister.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 04:11:40 PM by joe_and_michelle »

Offline SJBluebirds

• New Pervert
Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014, 07:59:45 PM
Thank you, Joe, for the follow-up and wrap-up of the adventures you, your wife, and now her sister Debbie are having.

Well-written, hot, and great stroke material without being over-the-top corny the way mens' magazines' 'true stories' can get. 

Everything is so well written, paced so perfectly, and the events are so damned amazing in these stories you've been sharing, that I wouldn't be surprized if people disbelieve your incredible good fortune.  You are the luckiest guy in the world, it seems.  Hats off to you, my friend.

Offline Waltered

• Pervert
  • I'm a ginger.
Reply #8 on: February 20, 2014, 10:33:20 AM
Thank you so much for posting the remainder of your evening Joe. As SJB mentioned: your pacing is fantastic and you really have a knack for sharing your thoughts in a given moment.

I've bookmarked this to read again tomorrow. It's that good. :)

Offline horny guy

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +73/-8
Reply #9 on: February 20, 2014, 09:11:04 PM
Isn't sharing a wonderful thing..  great story.. thanks

Offline SJBluebirds

• New Pervert
Reply #10 on: March 04, 2014, 08:30:58 AM
Was there any fallout -- good or bad -- between Michelle and her sister over the events you described?

Offline hawk5668

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #11 on: March 06, 2014, 01:45:33 AM
This was a great read. Any further stories?

joe_and_michelle

Reply #12 on: March 06, 2014, 02:32:18 PM
First, thanks for the comments everyone.   
Second, I happened to see that the views of this post has surpassed 10,000.    All in just 2 months.  Crazy.  I'm glad that I could share this experience and am blown away that so many have taken the time to read it.    I've had a few stories on KB for well over a year and they've barely cleared 5000.   So, in two months to have this many reads... just Wow.

Was there any fallout -- good or bad -- between Michelle and her sister over the events you described?

SJB, Interesting that you've been a member for 1 year and a half and have made 3 posts - all to this story.   I'm honored.  :)    Thanks for reading and the comments.
Fallout?   No.
Michelle did confront Debbie about the hickey marks and scratches.   I wasn't there and she wouldn't go into detail about what transpired between the two of them.   Michelle told me that there were a few harsh words and she said what needed to be said.   The next day, Debbie stopped by our house.   She came up to me and gave me a big hug and said she was sorry for what she did.   She then went up to Michelle and did the same.   They held each other for a bit and both had watery eyes, so it must have been quite the argument.   It ended there.   They've never harbored hard feelings towards each other.    It's all in the past now.   Other than that, there has been no further discussion of it, other than a few weeks ago when I suggested to Michelle that should Debbie ever get in a slump again, I'd be willing to help her out.   She just responded, "mmm-hmmm I'm sure you would."    I'm pretty sure it'll never happen again, though a guy can have dreams, right?   Hey, come to think of it, my birthday is in 4 days. 

As for Debbie and I, we used to just say 'hi' to each other when we hadn't seen each other in a while.   I now get a hug.   We have always been close, but we seem a little bit closer now.   I never viewed her as a kid, but since that night I now look at her differently.   Not sure how to describe it - I look at her as a strong, confident woman.   Can't find the exact words for it.   I just have a lot more respect for he now.

This was a great read. Any further stories?

Thanks Hawk, and I see you're new.   Welcome to KB.
Yes, I have some other stories - both True and Fictional.   If you click my name to the left, it'll take you to my Profile Page.    On the right hand side of that page are links to my stories.    My favorite is "Awakening of Michelle", it's my first fictional story and the one that led me to the KB forum.   I should have ended the story WAY sooner, but got caught up in it.   Actually considered deleting everything after the first day, but fig'd "meh, whatever."    When you find time, please take a read and let me know your thoughts.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 04:13:12 PM by joe_and_michelle »

Offline windspeaker54

• New Pervert
Reply #13 on: March 18, 2014, 03:17:49 AM
Thanks again to both of you -- Been around KB for a while  -- Have not posted, but felt compelled to do so after reading your adventures --  Your pleasure is bringing much more pleasure to all of us enjoying it.. Many thanks

Offline SJBluebirds

• New Pervert
Reply #14 on: March 18, 2014, 08:38:28 AM
SJB, Interesting that you've been a member for 1 year and a half and have made 3 posts - all to this story.   I'm honored.  :)    Thanks for reading and the comments.

You're welcome!  We make it a point to read our favorites to each other in bed, and yours was the first story that we both chose independently of each other.  It's one of the most erotic things we've read together.  Ever.  It's got that rare combination of traits that touches and tweaks each of our kinks and fantasies.

Well done all around: to you, Joe, for putting into writing such an amazing cache of events, and to you and Michelle for having the trust and daring needed to be so vulnerable and willingly participate, as you did, in front of each other and in front of others. 

Offline ronjeremy1812

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #15 on: April 03, 2014, 06:41:39 PM
Loved this story, thanks