KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Thanks for the ride (M,F, con, cheat)

Shiela_M · 1544

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2965/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
on: June 20, 2020, 03:57:31 PM
Shaking the rain off her jacket she was glad to find an overpass to take cover from the sudden downpour.  She was relieved that she had gotten the jacket out of her pack before the rain got too bad.  The tank top she wore worked well during the hot, and humid day, but it did nothing to protect her from the rain. The sky was hidden by dark clouds making it seem later in the day than it actually was.  Dropping her pack in the ground she checked the flap to make sure it was secured properly and protecting its contents from the horrible weather.  She looked up, and down the road, seeing only rain, and trees.  Before it had started, she could tell it was going to rain, but amount had come on quick, and caught her off guard.

“Well shit.”  She huffed as she saw the first flash of lightning.

Normally she would have headed into the woods about a hundred yards or so and set up her pup tent.  She really hated doing it in the rain as it defeated the purpose of a dry tent when you’re soaked setting it up.  At least she wasn’t so soaking wet that it was going to get uncomfortable.  She stretched her back before turning, and looking up at the bottom of the overpass.

“Should flip a coin before I head up there.”  She also hated camping out in the nooks she found on the underside of overpasses.

Making camp, and sleeping under bridges wasn’t ideal but she’s done it numerous times when necessary.  What she really hated about climbing into the spaces was the amount of spiders, bugs, and bird crap.  The mosquitos were terrible out here and she was running out of bug spray, and she won’t wake up when they’re biting.  She wasn’t going to sleep on the edge of the road, and get run over by some back woods hillbilly drunk on moon shine, or get snatched up by some psycho rapist.  So she let out a miserable groan, picked up her bag, and slid it over one shoulder.  Walking to the edge of the incline she picked the cubbie she was going to camp out in until the weather improves.

Getting set the charge the incline her ears strained at the sound of an oncome vehicle.  Turning her head to the sound she instinctively reached behind her with her free hand.  She checked to make sure her small pistol was free and able to be drawn quickly if need be.  She turned her body to the sound, trying to look relaxed and nonchalant, and waited patiently for them to approach and then pass.  She usually gave people the benefit of the doubt, but you never know who you may run into out in the sticks.  She knew that she can’t always trust people, and most of the time people felt the same way about her.  It didn’t take long before a truck was visible cruising down the road.

Normally she’d just watch as they pass and then keep walking, and wait until they’re out of site and then head into the woods to make camp.  However, since she hated the idea of having to rely on the questionable cubbie for the night, she thought she would try something rare to her.  She dropped her pack where she stood, and walked a little ways closer to the road.  Shaking her head at her own decision she stuck out her thumb and waited for the truck.

Expecting it to keep driving by, as pretty much every vehicle does, she watched it as it came closer to where she stood.  Checking behind her to make sure she’ll have clear path to escape if necessary she turned back to the vehicle.  With one hand out with the thumb up she reached behind her and gripped the handle of her pistol.  Bending her knees she prepared to run if it came to that.  She wanted to trust people, especially when they could save her from a terrible night, but her life told her she should know better.

As it got closer it began slowing down, and drifting to the other side of the road.  Seeing this, she could tell the person meant no harm to her, and was being courteous of her space.  Relaxing she kept her thumb out, and put on a friendly smile.  Doubting the driver would see it as it was beginning to get darker.  As she suspected the truck rolled on by, without pause, and she let her arm drop.  Turning back to her bag she watched the back of the truck to make sure it was going to keep going.  She paused, however, between steps as the brake lights came on, and the truck slowed to a stop.

She let a small smile of relief creep across her face as the white reverse lights came on, but it was quickly wiped away by negative thoughts about what the driver may be like.  Stepping back next to her bag, the truck slowly backed up closer to her.  She picked up her pack and draped it back over her shoulder, and waited for the vehicle to come to a stop nearby.  It sat idling a few yards away from her which made her feel even better.  The driver must have stopped not wanting the risk hitting her, and it also allowed her to be the one to approach them.  Giving the bag a quick bounce to get it higher on the shoulder she approached the passenger side window staying a few feet away.

The dome light came on in the truck, lighting the face of a man who was probably twice her age.  “get stuck out in the storm did we?  I’d say you’re a bit lucky you at least found the underpass to escape this downpour.”

“Uh… yeah, kind of snuck up on me.  Hot and a bit humid one minute, and a tsunami the next”.  She welcomed the quick casual exchange before getting to business, “don’t suppose you could give me a ride to a hotel in the next town"?

“I would if I could, but the next town doesn’t have a hotel.” He said looking forward into the growing darkness, “the nearest hotel is probably…. Mmmh… eighty, ninety miles down the road.”

“Oh… uh…, wow… um, well then, if you wouldn’t mind if there is a gas station or truck stop you could drop me at that would great.”  She stepped closer to the truck and placed her hand on the door through the open window.

The truck was clean except for a few things on the small back seat of the extended cab.  A clean smelling air freshener filled the area with a pleasant aroma.  The air conditioning was on which hit the water on her face cooling her quickly.  It may have been raining, but majority of the heat and humidity didn’t leave when the clouds covered up the sun, and the rain came down.  She had initially welcomed the cooling shower before it turned to a storm.  She didn’t see any signs of danger from this man, and no clear signs of him having any weapons.  She felt more relaxed by the minute, and had a good feeling this was a decent guy.

“Well I’m not too familiar with the area, I’m just passing through myself on my way home.  Had to go out of town on a job, and now heading home to the wife.”  He opened his left hand and showed her the ring on his finger. “When we get to town we can have a look around for something, or ask local law enforcement for an idea.”

He looked into her eyes, and she gave him a slight smile at his little test when he mentioned the cops.  “sounds like a solid plan to me.”

The door lock popped when he pressed the button on his side, “well hop on in then, and we can get moving down the road.”

“where can I put my pack?”

“I have my toolbox under a tarp in the back there, just shove it under there, and it’ll be fine.”

“Ok, gotcha.”  She went to the back of the truck, and saw the tarp that was strapped down.

She hoisted her pack over making sure none of the metal buckles or anything hit the side.  Last thing she wanted was to scratch his truck while he’s trying to help her out.  Lifting the tarp she slid it under and made sure it was completely covered and safe from the elements.  Giving her jacket one more shake to get as much water off as she could, she opened the door and got in.

“Thank you so much for this.” She enjoyed the cool air on her face again as she reached over for the seatbelt and then buckled herself in.  “that feels nice,  not sure what I was hating more, the storm or the humidity before the rain.  I am willing to say you’ve saved my life, or at least my mind.”

He chuckled at her comment and put the truck into drive. “no problem at all, considering how this world is going, it’s nice doing something helpful for a stranger.”

The truck started moving, pulling out from under the overpass and back into the storm. The windshield wipers trying their best to keep a clear view, creating a drumming sound as they reach the end of one side and moved back the other way repeating the sound.  It seemed so much louder in the sudden silence in the vehicle. She tried to think of something else to say, but her mind couldn’t come up with anything.  She leaned forward a bit getting the feeling of the air conditioning.  She wanted to thank him again just to say something, get rid of the awkward silence before it got a good hold, but then again, maybe he doesn’t like chatting while he drives.

She shifted in her seat adjusting her jacket, opening it up for comfort, and using it as an opportunity to take the pistol out of the back of her pants. She did her best to hide the weapon as she tucked it into her jacket pocket.  She tried to convince herself it was because it was uncomfortable, which isn’t exactly a lie.  The thought of sitting on the barrel of a gun for, who knows how long, isn’t something anybody would look forward to.  The more likely reason was because now that she was in the truck she felt a little uneasy, unsure of what might actually happen.

“Where you from, if you don’t mind my asking?” the sudden words gave her a start as they filled the silence.

“Not from here that’s for sure.”  She said with a little laugh.  “I’m from… out west.”

“where about though?  I do quite a bit of traveling for work, maybe I’ve been there.” i said.

“Its nowhere really, small town not much there,”  she replied, “why I left.”

Seeing how she is trying to avoid the question he tried to change the subject, “where you headed?”

She glanced over, and saw him look up quick and shake his head.  He clearly wanted to end the silence as well but didn’t know how.  Seeing how he’s just trying to be polite she smiled to herself.  She saw no harm in just giving him a solid straight forward answer.  She leaned back a bit, and got more comfortable in her seat.

“Las Vegas.  Going to go find some work there or something.”  She smiled through the lie. “Nothing back home so I figured there’s gotta be something there for me to do.”

“Wow, you were going to walk all that way for work?  That’s pretty impressive.” He said.

“You have to do what you have to do.” She replied staring out the windshield.

“How do you eat and whatnot?  You hunting while you walk?”  he glance at her between questions.

“I’ve got some food and stuff in my pack.” Turning slightly, and using her thumb to point behind her towards her pack.

“Well that’s good, it just doesn’t seem like you could fit enough food in there considering how far you’re going.” He seemed genuinely curious, as well as making conversation.

“I usually stop when in low, and do odd jobs here and there for some food or money.”  She said quickly, twisting under the seatbelts to face forward again, “like people used to do during the depression and stuff.  I’m like a hobo I guess.”

“Ah, I see.”  He sat in quiet for a couple seconds glancing at her a couple of times before asking his next question, “so, got a name?”

She looked at him as he visibly forced himself to focus on the road, tapping his fingers on the wheel nervously, “you can just call me Vegas.”

“Oh sure, sure,” there was a little quake in his voice, “I can do that, Vegas.  Um… I’m Richard”

She sat there quiet for a bit watching him as he drove. “are you feeling ok Richard?  You look a little flustered.  A little nervous.”

“Uh, yeah…”  he stammered a little bit and glanced back over at her real quick, and then back at the road.  “Well.  You.. uh… you’re…”

She looked at him quizzically for a second before looking down at herself after he had moved his hand off the wheel, and with a palm facing him made a circular motion over his chest.  “Oh,… Oh my god!”

Even though she was wearing a small jacket against the rain, the amount of rain water, and her own sweat had made her tank top a little see through, making her breast quite visible.  The air conditioning that made her feel comfy earlier, now just made her feel uncomfortable. Her nipples were very erect from the chill, and pushing against her small shirt.  It left nothing to the imagination, and she felt very exposed.  As soon as she noticed, she grabbed her open jacket, and closed it as quick as she could.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry,”  Richard just repeated the apology over, and over again.  “I didn’t mean to see anything.”

Knowing he didn’t do anything, and that it was her own fault for not paying attention, she tried to calm him down, “it’s ok,  not you’re fault.  It’s… it’s fine Richard, really.”

“I’m just… I'm sorry, I should have told you, but I didn’t know how.” He said still trying to stare straight forward.

“Look, don’t worry about it, it isn't like you actually did anything.”  She undid her seatbelts and adjusted her jacket making sure she was completely covered.

“It’s kind of hard not to worry about it, I feel like I’ve done something wrong here.”  Richard said without looking at her, “I’d ask if you want me to pull over so you can get out, but this storm isn’t letting up at all.  I doubt that you want to back out in it.”

She turned in the seat to look at him and said, “it is fine Richard, you did nothing wrong, and there’s no need to feel like you did.  I am fine, we can just keep going, if that’s ok with you.  If you want me out of your truck, just stop, and I’ll get out.”

She hoped he wouldn’t pull over because as he said, she didn’t want to be left out in the storm here.  There was no reason for him to be so upset about this, as he had nothing to do with what happened.  He had no control over the seatbelt or her jacket.  Accidents happen, and that’s all this was, a simple little accident that she corrected quickly.  Beside, if he was this worried about seeing her poking through he thin shirt, she was pretty confident that this was a good man, and she was perfectly safe.

To try and change subjects and make him feel more comfortable she decided to ask him some questions,  “what kind of work you do Richard?”

“Oh, well, I uh, I’m kind of a freelance contractor.  I have a friend who owns a business, and when he needs some help he gives me a call.”  He seemed to relax a little with her changing subjects, but he still seemed quite upset, “technically I’m retired, but I enjoy the work, and my wife enjoys the extra money.”

She giggled a little at his joke, but he only gave a slight smile, so she tried again, “you been married a long time?”

He shifted in his seat while trying not to veer off the road. “little over 35 years.”

“Wow, you’ve been married longer than I’ve been alive.  Little over 5 years longer.”  She really wanted him to relax, and not worry about what had happened.  “look Richard, you really don’t need to worry about what happened it…”

She paused in the middle of her sentence as she glanced over, and saw what was really causing him discomfort.  It was very clear that he was pressing hard against the front of his pants, and he was shifting around trying to adjust without being obvious.  His hands where gripped tight in the steering wheel as he made an effort to not use his hands.  She realized that she had stopped talking, and was staring at his straining crotch.  Now it was her turn to turn a little flush and focus straight ahead at the road.

…it… ah… it was a, um… shit.  What was I saying?”  he looked at her quick as she tried to search for words.  “not your fault,  its nothing to worry about, not your fault, just please relax.”

She looked over at his crotch again, but was not very subtle about it, and she did not realize that he was looking at her at the same time.  She looked up from his hardness trying to push out his denim and immediately made eye contact with him.  Simultaneously they jerked their heads straight forward and both clamored for apology over one another.  Both talking at the same time neither really hearing what the other was saying.  Then they both stopped talking, and left the cab completely quick, except for the low rumble of the engine, the rain against the windshield, and the steady drum of the wipers.

She needed to get a grip on this situation, so she wont have to get out, and try to figure out what to do in the middle of a storm.  She had been through a lot of crap in her life, and has done a lot worse than what is taking place here and now.  He saw her on accident, and he got aroused.  Big deal, he isn’t touching or trying to rape her so why can’t she just be an adult with an adult, and deal with this like adults.  She took a few deep breaths and adjusted her jacket quick before turning to him.  She tried hard not to look down again, but failed miserably, and got another look at his, what appeared to be, a rather impressive package.

“Ok, so this happened, and now we’ve got to deal with it, because I don’t want to be weird, and I certainly don’t want to be back out in this shit.”  He looked at her as she pointed at the storm out the side window with her thumb, his face nearly as red as his trucks tail lights,  “its obvious you’re uncomfortable so why not… make your adjustments, so you are comfortable. I mean, you’re doing me a favor, there is no reason you have to suffer while helping me.  Right?”

His eyes grew at the suggestion and she thought that his face turned a darker shade of red.  “uh… I uh….”

“I’ll just busy myself by looking out the window here and you do what you have to with… with your… you know.”  She said and turned herself so she was focused out the side window watching the random flashes of lightning shine through the woods lining the road.

She tried not to listen as she heard him moving around in his seat, the vehicle jerked once as he apparently drifted out of the lane and corrected it.  She could see shadowy movement in the vague reflection of the window as it had begun getting dark enough outside.  She hadn’t thought about it until she saw it, and now she found herself trying to make sense of the reflection, and his actions. She knew what he was doing, but she caught herself trying to imagine it.  She started to turn around on impulse to her curiosity but was able to stop herself rather quickly.

“Um, ok, it’s taken care of… um… thanks, I guess…” Richard had nervous shake to his voice as he gave the all clear, and then shook his head.”  I don’t know why I thanked you, I don’t know what I’m saying.”

She turned back forward and got comfortable again.  “no, no, I get it.  Problem solved I’m hoping.”

They glance at each other, and almost immediately started laughing together.  It was such a welcomed emotion for her as she felt her body physically relax.  The awkward tension in the truck immediately left as they had a good laugh about the situation.  She had tears forming in her eyes as the joyous sound filled the small space.   She looked at Richard, and saw him drop his right hand from the steering wheel and lean back into his seat as he chuckled.  She rubbed tears from her left eye as the laughter began to subside.  Turning her head to the left she wiped the tears out of her right eye with her thumb.

Blinking she unconsciously let her eyes drift back to his pants, and her laughter cut off quietly.  When he had adjusted he apparently positioned himself to go down his pant leg and the outline was very visible.  She had assumed he was big from the initial bulge, and this certainly proved her to be right.  Perhaps it was because it was getting darker, and her judgement was off, but it was not that dark.  She took a quick glance at his face as he looked down the road, still smiling from the laughing fit they shared, before letting her eyes again feast on what he was concealing.

She licked her lips, and sucked her bottom one into her mouth biting it as her mind wandered to the last time she had anything beside her own fingers inside her.  She reminisced about the last man she had shared a bed with, and those feeling only a man can provide.  With another glance at Richard’s face she began to wonder how he would make her feel.  Her heartbeat thumping in her ears was almost louder than the drum of the windshield wipers.  She balled her hands up into fists and squeezed them between her thighs to help keep them from moving around.  She wanted to reach out to him.  She wanted to caress herself.  She wanted to feel pleasure. Finally she began to want him.

He seemed like a genuinely good man, something she doesn’t come across very often in her travels.  Then again she wasn’t exactly a good woman so who was she to judge.  She breathed heavy, and deep as she tried to calm herself.  She stopped staring at his denim covered manhood that had finally begun to soften and reduce in size.  She knew didn’t want that to happen, she wanted to keep staring at it.  She wanted to see it without the jeand.  She knew she shouldn’t though, so she turned her head forward and tucked her chin into her chest, and stared at her boots and the floor of the truck.  She needed to calm down and be good.  For once in her life, she needed to be good.

“Something wrong?”  Richard’s deep, sexy baritone vibrated in her ears, plucking cords attached to her libido.

“Fuck it.”  She whispered to herself.

“Hmm?  What’s that?”  Richard, still with a light hearted smile on his face looked back, and forth from her to the darkening road ahead.

She didn’t reply, with words, all she did was begin to remove her jacket.  She opened the garment, and pulling the back up over her head she removed it like a shirt.  She looked at him while she slid her arms out of the sleeves, the smile gone from his face.  She tossed the jacket into the small back seat of the truck, and sat back taking slow deep breaths exaggerating the rise, and fall of her chest.  Her nipples firm and slightly visible through the small top.  She smiled at Richard as he got an eye full before turning back to the road.

“What, what are you doing?” he stammered, “I don’t get what’s going on here.”

“You like what you see, Richard?”  she asked quietly.

“Um, uh… well I…”  he said as he tried not to look again.

“It’s ok.  I want you to look this time.”

“I, I really shouldn’t… I can’t.  I told you I’m a married man.  We just past the incident from before.  Why are you doing this?”

She leaned closer to him over the center console of the truck, “I couldn’t help but notice, that your wife is a lucky woman.”

He looked her in the eyes, and as soon as he did, she looked back down at his crotch. “I, um…”

While he searched for words she leaned in closer.  “it made me realize that I haven’t been with a man for a really long time.”

Leaning away from her he stammered, “sorry to hear that… you, um… I, uh… “

Seeing he can’t get farther away, she climbed over the console, and nearly pressed up against him, “I want it Richard, I want it bad.”

The truck had slowed down significantly as he avoided looking at her, trying to maintain his composer, he whispered mostly to himself, “You want it.”

She almost had her chin on his shoulder. “Your big. Thick. Cock.”

He hit the brakes, and pulled the vehicle to the side of the road.  She could tell he didn’t want to touch her, but he had to in order to move her back to her seat.  Once there she watched as her wrung his hands on the steering wheel trying to gather his thoughts.  She saw this in men all the time.  They want to be faithful, they want to be good husbands, but they also want pleasure.  Unless he was a saint, she knew she would win this.  She would have him.

As he gathered his thoughts she leaned back against the door, faced him, and let her hands roam around her body.  She slid one under the bottom of her tank top exposing her belly all the up to her lower ribs.  She smiled when he turned his head and watched her.  She let a sexy giggle escape as her other hand began undoing the buttons on her jeans, and opening the fly.  Her white panties now exposed she slide her hand down the front and around herself while her other hand caressed her breast.

He was breathing hard, and she could see that outline again.  At the sight of him hard she slid a finger inside, and breathed out a slow moan.  He closed his eyes and whispered something to himself.  She lifted her butt so she could get more of her pants down.  When he looked again she made it so there was no way he couldn’t see her hand working under her cotton panties.  Slow exaggerated circles.  He watched her for a minute before he closed his eyes and dropped his head.

Taking a deep breath he said. “we can’t.”

She smiled at how cute it was for him to try, and hold onto his morals, “I bet we can, and I bet we’ll love it.”

She sat up and slowly undid the laces of her boots and then kicked them off.  She pushed them to the back of the floor board and then proceeded to remove her pants.  She tossed them over the back of her seat to keep them away from her muddy boots.  He sat and watched every move she made.  Now that she was only in a tank, panties, and socks she turned her body to him again and spread her legs bringing her left foot up onto the seat.  Her hand ventured back into her panties, and she laid her head back again the cool window.  The rain still coming down hard outside, and her hand moved with the rhythm of the wiper blades.

“Hmmm, yes, that feels nice,”  she moaned quietly while she watched him staring at her. “it’s just you, and me Richard nobody will ever find out.”

“I will know, though.”  He said quietly back to her.

She twisted her hand, and thrust fingers inside her making a lewd sound. “Oooh. Your not kicking me out so we both know where this is going.  I’ve already made the first move, so take comfort in knowing you didn’t start it.”

When she saw him focus on her crotch she sat up.  “relax, I’ve got this.”

She moved quickly, taking her hands off herself, leaning over the center console, and reaching for his pants.  He stammered, an objection as her fingers tried to get to his belt.  His hands swiped at hers as she repeatedly made the attempt.  She giggled at his half hearted resistance , until it became slightly annoying.

She stopped going for his belt and instead placed her right hand over the large outline in his pants, rubbing up and down the length of it.  “mmmhh yessss, so hard.”

He sucked air in through his teeth as her hand moved up and down him.  She swung her right leg over the console and placed it between his legs.  Her chest, with her hard nipples straining against her shirt, was near his face.  His eyes focused on her breasts as she kept stroking the outside of his pants.  She smiled and moaned again softly at how he froze in place.

She slid her left hand down into her panties, and slid two fingers into herself.  When she pulled them out they  slightly glistened in the dim light of the truck.  She gave him a toothy, almost wicked, smile as she rubbed the wet fingers on his lips.  Moving them back and forth slowly, getting her juices onto his mouth.

“I can tell by your face that you want to taste me.”  He looked into her eyes and almost as if commanded his tongue slid out of his mouth, and he licked his lips.  “anything else you want to taste?”

As soon as her words left her mouth his eyes dropped to her breasts.  She used both hands, and what little headroom she had to take her top off exposing her breasts to him.  He stared for a few seconds licking his lips again but not moving.  She could tell he was still struggling with his morals.

Tilting her head sideways, she leaned forward into him bringing her chest to his mouth.  She pressed a nipple against his lips and moved slowly left and right, dragging it across his lips.  She had only gone across his lips twice before she felt his mouth open.  He did nothing else other than breath through his mouth on her, almost like teasing her.

She wrapped her hand around the back of his head, and pushed her breast into his open mouth.  He responded by wrapping his lips round her nipple, and sucking gently.  She gasped pleasantly as his tongue lashed out flicking her nipple.  She laughed in delight as both his hands came up.  One grasped her other breast while the other went to her hip.

“Oh yes. So good.”  She whispered to him as he pinched her nipple between tongue and teeth.

She laughed, and moaned as he got more and more into it.  He groaned as he moved from one breast to the other.  Taking one of his hands she guided it to her crotch.  Neither one looking at what they were doing she pulled her panties to the side and he placed his fingers against her.  The angle made it slightly awkward, but it was still affective.  She moved her hips as he worked his fingers in mechanical motions.

She leaned back and grabbed both sides of his head. “I take it…, ah,  that’s not something you’re used to?”

He shook his head as he looked at her, “no, my wife, and I don’t really do stuff like this, in fact we don’t really do much of anything anymore.”

“Oh, you poor man, let me help you make up for lost time.”  She swung back over into her seat, and tucking her knees up to her chest, she removed her panties. “take your pants off and lean your seat back.”

“I don’t know, we’ve already don’t too much, I don’t think I can…”

She cut him off by placing her socked foot on his shoulder, spreading her legs open and exposing herself completely to him.  “I need this as much as you do.  We will never see each other again, and they say it’ll bring you closer to your wife.”

“How?” he asked her while he stared at her totally spread open.

She trailed her fingers up and down her labia, then made small circles over her clit, and then her entrance.  “I don’t know, it’s what the experts say.  Please, Richard I need this, I need you.”

She smiled very broadly as she saw his hand massage his thick erection still in his pants.  She giggled and slid her fingers inside herself again as he unbuckled his seatbelt and worked on his belt and pants.  She stopped masturbating and sat up in anticipation as he lifted his hips and started sliding his pants down.  Her eyes went wide when he slipped free and it swung up hitting himself in the stomach.  She immediately began salivating as she again climbed over the console of the truck.

“Oh wow, that is a fat one.  Put your seat back.”  She spoke almost mindlessly as her focus was completely on the thick piece of meat in front of her.

She wrapped both hands around it, her hands absorbing the heat of it.  She was happy her hands weren’t cold when she grabbed him.  Bringing her head down, and closed her mouth over the thick head, it nearly filled her mouth to capacity. He groaned as her lips, and tongue made contact, and she began so slowly suck on him.  She got even more into it now knowing that he smelled at tasted clean regardless of being stuck in a vehicle for however long. Unlike her, he hadn’t been sweating his butt off out on the country side before getting caught in the storm.

The truck sat idling and the air-conditioning kept blowing causing goosebumps to run down every inch of her body. Using both hands and her lips she worked every inch of his thick manhood.  She moaned and breathed through her nose as she worked.  She would pause to wiggle her tongue under the sensitive head before going back to sliding up and down.  She was nearly surprised when she felt his hand on her butt.

He caressed her butt cheek while she worked his impressive erection.  She swayed her hips back, and forth while his hand moved around.  He ran a finger over her butthole and she jerked slightly at the stimulation.  Feeling her reaction he did it again and again. Every time he went over it she put more effort into what she was doing.  Finally he slid a finger inside, causing her to pick her head up.

“Oh my god yes.”  With her cheeks and chin covered in saliva she looked at him. “you are a dirty old man, aren’t you Richard?”

Breathing heavy he smiled at her. “my wife and I may not do a lot, but I have seen a porno or two in my time.  I’ve just never done it myself before.”

“Enough of foreplay, I need this inside me now.” She gave him a waggle and started crawling over the console.

Using her foot, she hit the control on the dashboard shutting off the air-conditioning. “was getting a little cold, hope you don’t mind.”

Richard didn’t respond as he leaned back in the reclined seat.  He stared at her body as she moved trying to get into position. He had to move his hips this way and that as she wedged a knee between him and the door.  There was almost less room on the other side with the center console.  Having the seat back made it so much easier and more comfortable than in a car.  If he owned a car instead, she wouldn’t have even tried this, they would have just gone into the back seat.

It wasn’t the most comfortable way to have sex, but then again when having sex in an automobile, there really wasn’t any comfy way to do it.  She got her hips into position over him as best she could, and grasped him between her legs.  She sat back slightly and rubbed the head against her, spreading her open and making him slick.  She nearly shook with anticipation of having him push into her.  She had a minor mental battle of what she wanted more, to rub the swollen head against her clit, or to finally have him inside her.  She wanted both badly, but the obvious choice won as she slowly she sat farther back allowing him inside.

It had been too long since she’d had a man inside her.  Her mouth opened wider as she excepted more and more of him.  She had to take him slow because of his girth and she needed her body to adjust to it.  He groaned deeply as she began slowly working her hips up and down on him.  She panted heavily and winced trying to take all of him in.  She had never had a man who filled her out like this before.  She completely enjoyed the struggle.

Without word or warning Richard grabbed her hips and pushed her down while thrusting his hips up.  Her yelp was nearly a scream as he pushed into her to the base.  He heavy balls slapped her on the butt when they collided to a stop.  She clenched her teeth and balled her hands into fists, and nearly thumped his chest.  She breathed heavy for a second as she let the ache slowly die away.  The moment didn’t last long has he began moving his hips again.

It became an unusual game of sex and comfort.  Distractions, and pleasure.  She had to move her legs as he moved his hips.  She kept having to place her hands and arms in different spots for support and comfort.  She was impressed that even with this, he kept pushing into her making it harder for her to focus on anything.  Maybe like her, he was struggling for comfort as well, and the thrusting in and out of her was just a very welcomed result.

“Hold on a second… Oh god… I need to… Oh fuck you’re so damn big…”  She moaned and panted as she tried to take a second to find a position, but he felt too good to want to stop.

She leaned all the way back and moaned loudly as he filled her to her limit.  Her back hit the steering wheel, and her head bumped against the visor. She pushed her right hand against the driver side window for support, and it slipped on the fog forming from their heavy breathing.  Scooting towards him a little bit, she lifted her left leg and planted her foot by his hip, and just like that comfort was found.  They both smiled at each other for their small victory.

Leaning back against the wheel she began moving her hips.  The angle of her body and spread legs gave Richard the ultimate view of their sex.  He groaned along with her every time she arched her back forcing him to go deep inside her.  She saw the look on his face and began to move faster.  His rough hands explored her legs and belly as she moved her hips.  They moved up her ribs to her breasts , but because they were reclined away from each other he could only her fingers on them.

It was obvious that he was near finishing and she wanted him to have what he wanted.  She bumped her head slightly on the roof as she moved forward to him.  His hands grasped her breasts and he held them as gently as his calloused hands allowed.  His palms felt good against her chest, and added to the pleasure that she got from his thickness.  With his hands between them she leaned against his body and worked her hips as best she could.  Her left leg made the position a little awkward but it was almost over, and she could deal with it.

“Oh fuck Richard. You feel so good.”  She panted into his ear.

She bounced her butt on his thighs, and he groaned in response.  The new position made their pelvises grind together bringing her much more pleasure.  She stopped bouncing and took all of him inside her.  Grinding her hips in circles, her swollen clit stimulated by the motion.

“Yes, yes, yes.”  She said as she closed her eyes "your cock is fucking amazing."

Again he just groaned in response and moved his hands caressing her chest.  His groaning grew more intense, almost sounding like a growl. She pleaded in her head that he hang on a little longer as she was getting close herself.  It felt like his massive head should be causing her belly to distend.  Her mouth hung open, and she pressed a cheek against his head.  Even girthy inch of him filled her, spread her to the limit.  The head dragged and pushed against every crevice and massaged every nerve she had.  She could feel the electricity building inside ready for release.

His body tensed up under her, and she felt him climax inside her.  She exhaled, emptying her lungs as the heat swelled inside her.  Each time he pumped more into her the heat spread.  Like a tiny heat lamp warming up.  She thought he would keep going, and keep cumming inside her but seemed to settle himself after only a few moments of orgasm.  He moaned softly, almost as if he was humming to himself, and his hands dropped away from her breasts.

She pushed away from him with her hands on the sides of his seat, breathing heavy.  “That was amazing.”

She looked at Richard’s face as he stayed leaning back against the seat.  His eyes stared straight forward not moving or blinking.  She brushed some hair out of her face and focused on his eyes.  Being as dark as it was she couldn’t see his pupils too well.

She pushed on his chest slightly, “Richard?”

Still not moving, and fearing the worst, she focused on his chest to see if she could feel his heartbeat. “Richard!”

She leaned forward to put an ear to his chest when he finally jumped. “Holy shit, that was great!”

His sudden booming exclamation made her yelp, and jump.  The immediate flexing of her entire body forced him out of her along with some of his cum.  She smacked him, which made laugh, before pulling her leg out from between him and the door.  Now that everything was over, her knee ached with being there the whole time, and now she got the feeling of relief that it's finally free.

Climbing back over the center console she glared at him for scaring her like that.  “such an asshole move.”

He smirked at her before looking down at himself.  The look on his face told her that he was again struggling with what just happened.  She grabbed her panties from where she had tossed them on the dash.  She used her hand to wipe herself off and then put on her panties.  There wasn’t much there to clean up, and he was so deep in her she doubted anymore would be coming out.  She put on her panties grateful that she was unable to get pregnant.  That would be a hassle she couldn’t afford to have right now.

“You ok Richard?”  she asked as she pulled her pants off the seat back, and began pulling them on.

“I’m not really sure yet.”  He said as he too, pulled his pants up.  “I’ll have some time to think about it on the drive home at least.”

“I’m telling you, you shouldn’t worry about it.” She pulled her boots on, and instead of tying them, she tucked the laces in.

“Easy for you to say, you’re not married, you didn’t just cheat on your spouse.”  He said as he made his finally adjustments, and got ready to start driving.

She paused for a second getting dressed and without looking at him asked, “You now realize what she means to you, and that you could lose her?. You’ll  appreciate her more.”

“uh, yeah, something like that.  How did you know?”

“Lucky guess.” She half climbed into the back seat to fetch her jacket.  As she went to sit down again, the pistol fell out of her pocket and landed on her lap.

Richard looked at the weapon for a second before cursing and throwing his hands up. “oh god, don’t shoot me, I’m sorry, don’t shoot me.  I swear I’ll forget this ever happened.”

“Jesus, Richard, relax.  You are a good man, I’m not going to shoot you.”  She checked the weapon quick, and shoved it back into the pocket, and balled it up on her lap.  “how about we get moving, it’s getting later and I know how you men like to fall asleep after fucking.”

Hoping he would laugh at her little joke she smiled at him.  He just stammered agreement, and put the truck back into motion.  They drove for a few more minutes before entering a small town.  He didn’t stop or even look around for anything like that had originally planned, he just kept driving on through.  It was a very small town because it was already disappearing behind them.

“Um, why are we still going?  You didn’t even look around back there.” She peered through the back window at the disappearing lights.

“we’ll just go to the next town and make sure you have a room to sleep in.”  he spoke with a sincere tone that put her at ease immediately.

They drove for about an hour through the night.  The storm had passed and she had opened the drivers side window to let the wind hit her face.  They randomly chatted about things going on in the world.  Richard talked about his job and how he loves getting out and working with his hands. She wished she had good stories to tell him about odd jobs she had done.  She lied about doing simple work around random farms and helping out in small businesses.  She hoped her answers to his questions were convincing enough that he would believe her.

Close to midnight they pulled into a parking lot of a small hotel.  Richard told her to sit put and he’ll go in and get her a room.  She objected of course but he was stubborn and wouldn’t take no for an answer.  Before leaving to go inside he did however asked her not to steal his truck.  They both laughed and she promised not to, and for a change she wasn’t lying.  It wasn’t long at all before he came back out, and hopped back into the truck, handing her the key.  They backed out of the spot and drove to the door of her room.

“I got it for two nights for you, that way you can get some good sleep and shower, because truth be told, you need it.”  He smirked while glancing at her.

Her jaw dropped and her face turned crimson when he said that. “ oh god, I wasn’t sure… I um… shit Richard that’s rude.”

He laughed and pointed at the door. “well, Vegas, the shower awaits you.  You need help with your pack?”

“No, you have done more than enough, I cant ever thank you enough for this.”  She gave him a heart felt smile before climbing out of the truck.

She grabbed her pack from the back of his truck and checked the contents real quick.  Since everything seemed fine she hung it off one shoulder, and walked to the door.  She unlocked it, opened the door, and walked inside.  She hit the light switch and looked around the room.  It was surprisingly clean and tidy.  She turned and blew Richard a kiss and waved before closing the door.

She dropped her pack on a nearby chair and tossed her jacket on the foot of the bed.  She walked to the back of the room and turned the light on in the bathroom.  It too was clean and ready for her use.  She smiled very broadly at the thought of a hot shower.  Couldn’t remember the last time she didn’t have to wash up in river water.  Balancing on either foot she pulled her boots off and tossed them to the side.  She started working on her pants when somebody knocked on the door.

Her heart raced as she ran to her jacket and grabbed her gun.  She crouched and went to the door and stood to the side of it.  Leaning on tippy toes she peaked into the peephole and immediately relaxed.

Tucking the pistol behind her back she unlocked and opened the door. “Richard? Something wrong?”

He put a hand in the door and slowly stepped into the room he rented for her.  He gently closed it behind him and faced her.  He was a lot taller than she was and taller than she thought he was.  He stepped up to her and smiled at her.

He began undoing his belt and spoken with his deep baritone. “I can do better on a bed than in a truck.”

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1621/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1 on: June 20, 2020, 06:43:50 PM
I remember when hitchhiking was very common. I did it many times. It didn't seem as there were as many crazy people out there as now.  Met many types of people.

Fun story, with a nice build up to the married man caving in to the sexuality of the hitchhiker.

WOO!

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline purpleshoes

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +435/-10
Reply #2 on: June 21, 2020, 12:45:06 PM

You have a talent for setting up the characters and blending the lead-in up to the 'good parts' that makes for pleasant reading. Thanks for sharing.