KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Nuts For Your Nuts!

roy1951 · 1187

Offline roy1951

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +7/-0
  • Life is short - have sex - have a drink.
on: July 21, 2012, 03:02:38 AM
As a man of 60 ... almost 61, my testosterone level is considerably lower than it was when I was in my 20's, 30's or 40's.  So I did some online research and found some natural foods that help a man's body produce testosterone.  It's not a magic formula or anything like that.  It's nuts!  No, not crazy, nuts ... real nuts.  Almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, etc.  I've been eating nuts and berries everyday for breakfast, sometimes lunch or as a casual snack.  Believe it or not,  I feel stronger, and my erections are a bit firmer than in recent months.  It's nothing like the raging beast that would pop up in my 20's every time I saw, smelled or even thought of women ... but the progress has been encouraging. 
-----
Unfortunately the sites I visited made it clear that alcohol, blood pressure medication and stress are the enemies of firm erections for men my age.  Well, I really like Bourbon.  I take a prescription medication for blood pressure and I have been in a stressful line of work all my adult life.  Believe it or not I'm addicted to stress and I love the pressure of my job.  However, my addiction to pussy is stronger.  So I'm trying to cut back on the booze.  I'm dieting and working out (not as much as I should) in an attempt to lower my blood pressure and get off the meds.  And I'm starting a new job in August.  There better be at least a little stress, pressure or tension there, or I'll fall asleep from boredom.  Anyway I'm trying to reinvent myself.   
-----
By the way there are other foods that men of my age can enjoy to perk up our peckers.  Olives, beef, eggs, shrimp and other seafood, garlic, fresh fruits and veggies.   All of these items are on my list of favorites.  And of course, olive oil ... not Popeye's girlfriend ... the stuff you put on salads, in frying pans, and in all kinds of good cooking.
-----
I was quite surprised to find soy products, like soybean oil are on the "Do Not Eat" list for men my age.  Apparently soy encourages a man's body produce estrogen.  I had no idea men could even produce that hormone.
-----
And finally ... I now have even more respect for US Brigadier General Anthony McAuliffe.  At the Battle of Bastogne in 1944, McAuliffe responded to the German demand for surrender, with one well-remembered word ... "Nuts!"  In other words, "Nuts to you" or in the present vernacular, "fuck you".  So, if you want a pair of balls like General McAuliffe, eat nuts ... or shall we say nuts to you.   
Cheers!  :)

Make new friends - have sex with strangers.

Offline BSB59

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 02:08:24 AM
Great Advice...Thanx