KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Grow-er vs show-er: penis size

thetaxmancometh · 8408

Offline thetaxmancometh

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +21/-10
on: March 10, 2013, 08:07:46 PM
I suppose I have an average size penis, ~5.5 inches (~ 6 inches is average). However when not erect my penis can shrink into my body until it is less then 1 inch long. Is this a medical condition as I have seen guys changing when are hanging 6 inches flaccid (not that i spend time looking :p )?

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 10:20:10 PM
As I understand it, you are within normal range. It is something some men normally do. Consider that you are probably from a group of men who were found running about nearly nude a long long time ago. Having the vitals ticked away like that is easier on them than having them waving around.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 10:22:27 PM by Katiebee »

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline thetaxmancometh

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +21/-10
Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 02:36:26 AM
ty

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 02:53:38 AM

There's little-to-no relationship between flaccid and erect size.  When I'm swimming in cold water, it sucks up inside and my balls tuck so tight that they're basically invisible.  For all intents and purposes, I look like a girl in cold water.  Well, down there, anyways!  When it's comfortably warm, everything just kinda hangs out.

You might have a slightly lower than normal body temperature, so they'd suck tight to keep the temperature optimal when not in use.  That or you keep your home at a temperature that causes it to suck in.

Note: I'm an alien (from Phoenix), so my definition of 'cold' and 'warm' is skewed compared to the rest of humanity.  I consider an 85F room temp to be 'comfy', but most people would be sweating at that range.

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

Offline Partner

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +90/-1
Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 04:46:26 AM
Yup.  No concerns at all.  If it functions like it's supposed to, you're all set.

Offline liontamer2

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +29/-1
Reply #5 on: March 29, 2013, 12:54:59 AM
Definitely a grower.  Start of small flaccid, but I am pretty average when erect.  No big deal.  It seems to get the job done.

Offline Partner

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +90/-1
Reply #6 on: March 29, 2013, 04:27:11 AM
Depends on how cold it is outside.  I'm also more of a shower when I've been in boxers and more of a grower when in briefs.

Offline tennysonp

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +4/-0
Reply #7 on: April 02, 2013, 02:55:43 PM
I thought I was the only one who had this problem. My penis can almost completely disappear when not erect (more so if I have not trimmed my hair). Then when I am excited, I am about 6" long. My wife tells me it is really 5" - 5.5".

It is not a recent thing. When I was 14, a girl my age flashed me her breasts (in an Alice Cooper T-Shirt, no less!) and asked me to reciprocate. I took off my shirt (duh, overly literal me). She smiled and pointed lower.  I dropped my pants and my penis had gone into hibernation.

I was very ashamed.

Janus

Reply #8 on: April 02, 2013, 04:01:07 PM
What the shame is, is that so much damn emphasis is placed on the size of a cock at all. I have blown small guys and guys that were quite well endowed. What was most enjoyable for me was that they were clean and were in full enjoyment of what I was doing.

Offline curiouscouple2442

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +12/-0
  • Up for just about anything...
Reply #9 on: April 09, 2014, 04:19:50 PM
You are not alone.  I am also a grower and for a long time was concerned about it, but learned that the soft state wasn't what my lovers were interested in.  Be hard and use it robustly!

Up for just about anything...

Offline BORIS

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-0
  • INTO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING
Reply #10 on: April 09, 2014, 04:44:20 PM
Same here, I am a grower not a shower! If its cold it shrivels up but when the old one eyed trouser snake is up all is fully functioning and works ok and seems to like nice warm places to hide!

Try everything at least once, twice just to make sure! Sorry I havent been around for a while guys, hoping to make up for lost time!! Love you all!

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #11 on: April 09, 2014, 05:14:49 PM
OMG!!!!
 :emot_laughing: :sign_youdontreallybelieveallt :sign_inyourdreams:
Love,
Liz

Offline Supersoftball

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +17/-16
  • Blue Lives Matter!
Reply #12 on: May 04, 2015, 12:52:40 AM
I am a grower....

Bass Reeves<br /><br />\"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.\"

Offline badone65

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #13 on: July 15, 2015, 01:22:48 PM
Grower and not a shower

shaver

Reply #14 on: March 20, 2016, 10:27:44 PM
I like to show it when ever I can does not matter what size it is I still like to show it.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #15 on: April 02, 2016, 06:37:35 PM
Defintely a grow-er. But, as others have said, my flacid size is dependant upon many factors (room temperature, underwear, type of clothing, etc).

It is what it is.

That is all.

Offline trapper

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +18/-1
Reply #16 on: April 27, 2016, 08:37:36 AM
 ;D I'm also only about 6 in but seems to work fine. I hit bottom on some ladys, don't know what the others do with the long dicks?

Offline two2tango

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +4/-0
  • Life is short, have fun!
Reply #17 on: June 29, 2016, 02:49:39 PM
I'm the same about 5-5-1/2 long I'm ok with that my thing is I wish it was a bit thicker. Ihear that the ladies are more impressed with the girth rather than the length. Thoughts?

Have Fun!!

TinyDancer

Reply #18 on: June 29, 2016, 05:10:00 PM
Thoughts?  You heard correctly.    ;D

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3085/-41
Reply #19 on: June 29, 2016, 08:35:30 PM

I hit bottom on some ladys, don't know what the others do with the long dicks?

I can hardly speak for all women, but having an erect penis or another object banging against your cervix is very painful...

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."