KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

oral with fishy girls

sexaddict25 · 10077

Offline jim282

• New Pervert
    • Fame +2/-0
  • At my age, a bacon cheeseburger is better than sex
Reply #30 on: October 30, 2014, 06:14:45 PM
I love the taste of pussy! But when I was a young man, I went down on a girl that smelled so bad, I started to gag. Can you say "embarrassing"? :-X

Offline Levorotatory

• Deviant
    • Fame +19/-0
Reply #31 on: July 06, 2016, 04:53:18 PM
I was once with a girl who smelled strongly of amines.  I was going to go down on her but decided against it when my nose got within a foot of her pussy.  Gagging would not have accomplished anything good and she seemed to be rather enjoying what I was doing with my fingers anyways.  The interesting thing occurred the next morning when when I happened to bring my hand near my face.  All of the nasty fishy smell was gone, but in its place was something pheromonal that had me sniffing my fingers all day.

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +206/-6
Reply #32 on: July 21, 2016, 04:54:42 AM
Men have the right to say no too  ;D

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

Offline Sortofsubmissivehw

• New Pervert
    • Fame +2/-0
Reply #33 on: December 02, 2016, 08:59:57 AM
I've considered myself straight my entire life but I suppose... I experimented?  A little bit? Women are gorgeous creatures.  We all know it.  I appreciate beauty where I see it. 

So, fishy girls.  For me, any hint of fish is unpleasant.  I'm a big fan of scrubbing, soap and lots of water.  I love a clean penis too.  I once touched an uncircumcised penis that wasn't freshly washed and I could not get the smell off my hand and there was some caked ring of shmutz or whatever in there.  Ahmahgawd.  blech.  It was a one time touch that turned me off of uncut men.  I've seen pictures of them, uncut, it's just not what I am used to do I do not find it attractive.  Plus, it's kind of hard to find an attractive penis.  They are sort of funny looking.  Especially soft.  Ick.  I think when a man shows someone his penis for the first time it should be hard.  I want to see excitement!  I want to be impressed!  Haha

My husbands penis is very nice.   It's sooo good.

Back to pussy.
When I was a kid my parents had a drawer that was locked.  Being kind of a punky asshole kid I found the key and looked inside.  There was lingerie, benwa balls, various sized vibrators and jelly things but something that stood out was the odor.  I thought it was perfume.  Very sweet and sexy like an exotic Chanel with a hint of the orient.  Maybe something from Guerlain!  It was very pleasant.

I assumed it was just perfume.

Well- I quit smoking, got married, had a baby and got old(er).  My size 4 and 6 lingerie has not fit and was stuffed away into a box.  I've been losing weight so I pulled down the box and when I opened it up- that smell hit my nose!  Kind of like my mom.  Weird right?  This lingerie has been washed etc.  I asked my husband to smell the box and he gingerly took a whiff before grabbing the box from me and shoving his face in and inhaling several times.  He said that is my pussy and he knows the smell well. 

When I take off my panties after just a normal day they do t smell like Guerlain.  But is it possible that when a women is super aroused and her juices are flowing that those fluids have a perfume like odor?  Pheromones are supposed to be light and pretty much undetectable.

So what is the smell in my lingerie box and my mothers locked drawer?  Is this normal?  Typical?

I have to say reading through the posts I appreciate the group of people here- such awesome solid advice, intelligent thoughtful words, some of you are really funny- Ropefiend?  Some  churchy anti masterbating thread- I was laaaaughing!  I want to thank you guys for being fun and interesting and sassy and open minded and willing to talk about all sorts of things!  I really love it.  I don't work anymore.  I don't really go anywhere and don't have many opportunities to interact with people or help anyone.  I just do the mommy wife mommy house cleaner thing.  I guess that means I'm a little bit lonely.  I have a bit of energy too... etsy, ebay, researching and working on some YouTube ideas.  Anyone can upload anything and eventually you can make money.  So, after I bounce my husband into bliss and he's asleep I'm on my own to do worky stuff.  I like ebay but monthly fees of $500 is way too high.  I really resent the fees.  I like the ability to reach people in every state and my own website sees crap traffic.

Are we allowed to vent?  Do I have to only talk about dick and love and my sad little empty pussy?  I'm off masterbating.  My husband likes me pent up.  Ha!  I'm a girl!  I can cum 20 times in an afternoon and be ready for my husband.  No problem.

Hmph

The mind replays what the heart can't delete.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +938/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #34 on: December 02, 2016, 04:37:27 PM
You can vent. I do.

And the pheromones that a woman exudes are always oreent and Steiner when we become aroused. It's a part of our nature. It is part of what signals, in the animal world, our receptiveness to mate.

It has always been a point of sadness that my girlfriends don't understand that the natural, and clean smell, is a turn on.

Fishy means to me a lack of hygiene. With good hygiene you get the the natural aroma of arousal.

When it is a part of someone you love it is wonderful!

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

• New Pervert
    • Fame +2/-0
Reply #35 on: December 03, 2016, 04:38:13 AM
Thanks Katiebee!

I think fish odor can be chemistry too.  I was in a relationship with a man and we smelled great, were clean and loved soap but after doing it?  Yuck!  My vag plain stunk.  Like embarrassingly horribly bad.  His parts seemed fine but mine were not good.  Only ever happened with the one man.

Why would your girlfriends not understand a natural clean smell being a turn on?  When I'm clean and just running around my panties will smell sweet.  I don't know that's a turn on.  Maybe my husband likes it? 

Not that I regularly sniff my own panties but I'm in touch with myself.  I'm one those people who knows when they ovulate and I envistigate down there with a mirror on a regular basis.  Just curious.  Likes to know what's happening... ummm... is that normal?  I used to look at my dads playboy and penthouse to compare parts.  Make sure I was normal.  I was convinced for most of my life I was born with a tail.  Then my little friends would come over and basically "shop" for boobs.  "My boobs are going to look just like hers someday!"  Silly.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +938/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #36 on: December 03, 2016, 05:51:23 AM
They were Southern Baptist, and sex was dirty. Female parts were dirty and unclean, or so they were taught.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

• New Pervert
    • Fame +2/-0
Reply #37 on: December 03, 2016, 08:29:41 AM
Horrible.

Religion is terrible.  Few religions embrace women as the amazing intelligent wonderful people we are and that is sad.

Sex is the best if done right!

Offline Supersoftball

• Degenerate
    • Fame +6/-9
  • Blue Lives Matter!
Reply #38 on: December 18, 2016, 10:04:46 PM
Never, I won't do oral on a female who has more than a peach fuzz amount of pubic hair.

Bass Reeves<br /><br />\"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.\"

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +443/-59
Reply #39 on: December 18, 2016, 10:37:00 PM
SSB, you've got problems ;-)

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +443/-59
Reply #40 on: December 18, 2016, 10:38:10 PM
Pubic hair doesn't cause the odor, in fact Doctor Oz had three female gynogolgists on his show once who told why pubic hair is important.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline trapper

• Degenerate
    • Fame +17/-1
Reply #41 on: July 08, 2017, 12:39:43 PM
         A package of wet one wipes in the glove box is a wonderul thing for ladies or girls who don't wash regurly. I know. I love the taste and smell of a womens clean pussy

Offline mummylover62

• New Pervert
    • Fame +2/-0
Reply #42 on: November 30, 2017, 11:29:25 PM
Never noticed tuna before but.. I prefer tasting the woman rather than a bar of soap. Can't stand perfume. Love the taste of salty sweat when going over a body as well.. acts like fermones
I'm like you....I prefer the taste of fanny rather than soap or prfume

An index of my stories can be found on my profile page

Offline Fixshorts

• New Pervert
    • Fame +2/-6
Reply #43 on: May 18, 2018, 01:05:39 AM
LOL, the answer should be obvious, I don't even like eating fish that smells to fishy let alone a Vagina. Dude if she smells like tuna while your kissing her bellybutton move back up and just Fuck her.

psiberzerker

Reply #44 on: May 18, 2018, 04:31:11 AM
Sorry if this comes off as really gross but I want to know. If a girl smells like tuna, do you still go down on her? Thinking about it now seems gross to me. But, in the moment I'm so turned on that I over look it and lick away. I've gone down on a few funky girls but at the time I didn't mind the smell or taste. Anyone else get that way?

Yeah, I've got my redwings, and I eat ass.  I also burned out my sinuses in high school with a yeast infection.  A little of that, you know, not so fresh?  Never bothered me.