KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

oral with fishy girls

sexaddict25 · 10068

psiberzerker

Reply #75 on: November 15, 2018, 05:21:02 PM
You don’t have to act like an expert on everything and constantly tell people what they should do with your faux expertise, and not everything people say is always about you.

Fine, you done?  Anyone else?  Okay, then.  I'm trying to stay out of this, because i just got in trouble for acting like an expert, here.  I'll stop responding just as soon as all 3 of you stop calling me out specifically.  I'm not the one making this thread about me.

I get it.  Moving on...

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +2467/-33
Reply #76 on: November 15, 2018, 06:02:32 PM

That's 3 now.  3 people who would rather talk about how I'm a wretched human being, and bring up every perceived slight from the past, because sometimes I'm not clear.

Anyone else want to pile on, or does someone want to go back to Talk about Sex?  How about Athos, anyone else?  No?  Then fucking drop it.

I'm sorry, to the entire forum.  All of you, I'm sorry.  If you like, I can leave, and find somewhere else to compulsively write smut stories. 

Oh for fuck's sake! Stop apologizing, and stop acting like a wounded puppy with its tail between its legs just because someone dared to offer an opinion or insight that differed from yours.

Did you miss this part of my response?

You've made a great many interesting observations and insights in many of KB's sub-boards, and I am far from alone in appreciating them, and from appreciating then somewhat unique viewpoint you bring to the Board. I've always tried to refer to you using the words and pronouns that you prefer. And, on top of that, as a cisgender person, I know that I cannot possibly experientially understand what it is like to be transgender. That's why, on posts regarding this "issue," I almost always simply read and try to understand, rather than responding.

I meant every word of that.

You are free to post what you want, where you want, and when you want. And you are free to respond to others' posts and comments however you want and whenever you want.

But please understand that when someone offers a different, or even contradictory, opinion, it's not always a personal attack. It is, most of the time, simply a discussion.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

psiberzerker

Reply #77 on: November 15, 2018, 06:17:53 PM
I hear you, loud and clear, but I need a break.  Okay?  For me, I just need to write some therapy, that's all, so forgive me if I stop responding for a while.

Also, thank you.

Offline frenchfry54

• New Pervert
    • Fame +3/-0
Reply #78 on: January 02, 2019, 11:27:00 PM
Well.... I LOVE going down on my girlfriend... nothing fishy... but I love the difference in taste after she has an orgasm.... A bit more tangy.... more body... kinda like a cup of Starbucks... Vs DD!  Then I venture south.... might be a little tangy... always a pleasure for both of us!

psiberzerker

Reply #79 on: January 02, 2019, 11:43:39 PM
I especially love when a clean, and dry woman responds to my mouth.  Fresh out of the shower, then I can smell her getting turned on in her fresh clean pubes.  Feel the blood flowing into her vulva, then the juices start flowing out to replace my saliva (Which I can't taste)  Becumming stronger, and stronger, until finally she climaxes, and with that reaches the peak of her flavor.

Then, I fuck her.  (Thinking of an ex-client of mine, I especially enjoyed doing this with.  Back when I was still in that business, I might give her a call, for a freebie.  Now, I kinda miss her...)

Offline Eskimojoe

• New Pervert
    • Fame +1/-0
  • Live in Iowa
Reply #80 on: October 03, 2020, 02:59:25 AM
I’m like most on here, I like a natural but clean smelling woman. 

Offline seekingtaboo

• New Pervert
    • Fame +1/-0
Reply #81 on: March 15, 2021, 12:15:08 AM
I have been in a situation where it was a little bunk for my nose. That said I did it anyway. I was just very horny. That said I've gone down on a woman after a days work for sure. I call it "office pussy" it's not unclean necessarily but it isn't shower fresh clearly. I don't mind a bit of musk and quite enjoy a natrual smell of a woman that isn't over powering. Given the choice after clean shower I will taste every inch of her body. Ass, pussy, head and shoulders knees and toes. For me there is nothing better than to feel every inch of her body and see the goose bumps the deep breaths the sighs and the build up to eventually entering her. All this is the absolute best build up to that first pop in. That first pop in always feels so much better when we are both swelling everywhere with the anticipation of knowing what's coming.
God I got horny thinking about it

Offline Sweetums

• Total freak
    • Fame +68/-1
  • Disclaimer: I am an idiot. Don't listen to me.
Reply #82 on: March 15, 2021, 08:53:52 PM
Both wife #1 and wife #2 were fish flavored. It never bothered me, even though I'm allergic to fish (the iodine). It took me until the age of 48 when I dated women for the first time to find out that girls come in different flavors! And did they ever! I like giving oral.

Since there's been some talk about fresh from the shower vs. not, I think the very best is that she showered in the morning, spent all day at work thinking about getting with you, and then right after work. Yum!