KB - a better class of pervert

News:

oral with fishy girls

sexaddict25 · 11744

Offline sexaddict25

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +8/-0
on: April 05, 2013, 09:18:19 PM
Sorry if this comes off as really gross but I want to know. If a girl smells like tuna, do you still go down on her? Thinking about it now seems gross to me. But, in the moment I'm so turned on that I over look it and lick away. I've gone down on a few funky girls but at the time I didn't mind the smell or taste. Anyone else get that way?

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 09:19:41 PM
Bathing is a nice thing, so is soap.
nuff said.........

Offline horny guy

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +73/-8
Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 09:36:05 PM
Never noticed tuna before but.. I prefer tasting the woman rather than a bar of soap. Can't stand perfume. Love the taste of salty sweat when going over a body as well.. acts like fermones

Offline watasch

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +46/-4
Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 11:12:25 PM
OK, subject sucked me in as I had a girlfriend with hygiene issues.  This reminded me of a well worn joke:
     God was walking through the garden when he spied Adam.  He asked Adam where Eve was.  Adam replied, "She is in the stream taking a bath."
     God slapped his forehead and commented, "Now I will never get that smell off the fish". 

From my past girlfriend I now make it a point to ensure I am freshly washed when engaging in getting close with my lady, unless passion overrides the moment.

Offline Cats_Whiskers

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +97/-2
Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 02:18:00 AM
Personally, it wouldn't bother me.

Total pervert here - (almost) nothing is taboo. My stories can be found here

Janus

Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 03:13:18 AM
I have a HUGE aversion to an unclean partner. I have a hard time going down on a lady if she has not just come from the bath.

Offline Gina Marie

• So fucking done with it all.
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1375/-70
  • Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

Offline Gina Marie

• Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #7 on: March 19, 2014, 06:37:25 AM
Shailene Woodley’s Advice To You Today: Sunbathe Your Vagina!

http://dlisted.com/2014/03/18/shailene-woodleys-advice-to-you-today-sunbathe-your-vagina/

Offline BORIS

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-0
  • INTO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING
Reply #8 on: March 19, 2014, 09:47:25 AM
I think there are two ways to look at this, firstly you have a female that is unhygenic, I once went down on a woman that had the equivalent of knobcheese round her clit, needless to say I did not continue it was for want of a better word minging. There is no excuse for poor hygeine either male or female. Not taking care of personal cleanliness is very important both to males and to females, and yes an unwashed vagina can sometimes be off putting if you have to prize it open like a cheese toasty (grilled cheese sandwich for our colonial friends over the pond) then its a non starter.

Now then secondly, you have the pure sexual essence of a woman, the smell the taste can be amazing, mmmmmmmm going down on a woman after she has been working out, the smell and taste are unbelievable, that is different in my opinion to poor cleanliness.

So poor hygeine bad, pure womanly smell good.

Try everything at least once, twice just to make sure! Sorry I havent been around for a while guys, hoping to make up for lost time!! Love you all!

Janus

Reply #9 on: March 19, 2014, 09:53:58 AM

Now then secondly, you have the pure sexual essence of a woman, the smell the taste can be amazing, mmmmmmmm going down on a woman after she has been working out, the smell and taste are unbelievable, that is different in my opinion to poor cleanliness.

So poor hygeine bad, pure womanly smell good.

Boris my man, I don't know if I could even do THAT.....I really really have been traumatized I think......Honestly if it doesn't follow a decent cleaning I just can't do it. I understand about the natural aroma of pussy. I have to really know my partner before I go down there....When I was married and I knew my wife very well, I knew she took a bath the night before and I had no issue eating/licking her pussy to wake her the following morning. There was a hint of aroma but it wasn't off putting in the least. So I have made progress.  ;D

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +207/-6
Reply #10 on: March 19, 2014, 10:53:11 PM
Are we just assuming this is a hygiene issue? What about health, diet, and hydration? Does she exercise? Does she eat very health, with lots of vegetables or does she eat fast food, or canned crap? Does she drink lots of water? Odours are often a sign of poor internal health, which means even with proper hygiene, breath can be bad, and the slightest bit of sweat can create odours. Just giving you a something to think about.

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

Offline Well Behaved Lady

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +535/-8
Reply #11 on: March 20, 2014, 01:08:41 AM
“If nature had intended the vagina to smell like roses or lavender, it would have made the vagina smell like roses or lavender” Professor Lamont

All women are different, our diets are a contributory factor in how our body secretions smell & taste. Just as it is for men and their semen. 

phtlc has said it all really, you are what you eat in every sense.

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #12 on: March 20, 2014, 03:14:54 AM
phtlc has said it all really

I get that a lot  :emot_laughing:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 07:30:52 PM by phtlc »

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

snowm

Reply #13 on: March 20, 2014, 03:18:50 AM

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #14 on: March 20, 2014, 06:08:59 AM
phtlc has said it all really

I get that a lot  :emot_laughing:

what, crabs?

Nahhh...crabs can only be caught from cheap hookers. I use the expensive ones.  :emot_laughing:

snowm

Reply #15 on: March 20, 2014, 08:54:00 PM
voodoo pussy reminded me of Harlem Nights. Love Redd Foxx.

Offline Fantasies101

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +20/-0
Reply #16 on: March 21, 2014, 01:16:10 AM
I was at a cheap tattoo and piercing place getting my first tattoo. This chick walked in wanting to get her Clit pierced. The guy takes her to a back room and few minutes later the chick runs out and leaves. The guy walks out of the room coughing and asking his buddy doing my tat to bring him the bleach. Both guys walk out of the back room after a couple minutes. He starts back up on my tat and told me the chick smelled so bad down there that the whole room stinks and his buddy threw up. WTF is wrong with you.. Why would you put yourself in a situation where someone is going down there and your not clean? Just NASTY!!

Showers are my best friend. Hygiene is VERY important! I also balance greasy foods, fruit, and veggies. I learned early that grease makes you stink and fruits and veggies make you smell good.

I have also went down on a guy who smelled and tasted nasty. I, of course, quickly came up and rerouted the situation in a nice way.

Talk Taboo To Me! =)

Offline Gina Marie

• Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #17 on: March 21, 2014, 01:26:59 AM
What amazes me is how you guys will have sex with someone who stinks! The "I'll do it anyway" attitude simply baffles me.

I have NEVER had sex with someone who was not clean hygienically.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #18 on: March 21, 2014, 01:35:35 AM
What amazes me is how you guys will have sex with someone who stinks! The "I'll do it anyway" attitude simply baffles me.

I have NEVER had sex with someone who was not clean hygienically.

I assure you that is not the case for every male.

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Janus

Reply #19 on: March 21, 2014, 01:37:00 AM

I assure you that is not the case for every male.

You've had sex with someone? No way..... LOL

I am only kidding.