KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

FALL TELEVISION 2013-2014 SEASON

GEMINIGUY · 4580

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #30 on: November 14, 2013, 10:08:33 PM
Thanks for the info. Emergency!, as in the old show that airs on ME-TV at 5 in the afternoon? I like that show.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline SouthernFire

• New Pervert
    • Fame +2/-0
Reply #31 on: November 14, 2013, 10:31:52 PM
Thanks for the info. Emergency!, as in the old show that airs on ME-TV at 5 in the afternoon? I like that show.
Yep that would be the one, John Gage and Roy Desoto riding around being heroes and shit . Believe it or not the show is mention in just about every EMS text book.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #32 on: November 14, 2013, 10:38:01 PM
Cool! Singer Julie London played that nurse in there. My father had a few of her records.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #33 on: December 18, 2013, 05:50:17 AM
I've been telling myself for three years now to check out the ABC sitcom Last Man Standing. I finally decided to check out an episode On Demand tonight.
Tim Allen is still one Hell of a funny guy and the show itself is very good as well.
Plus he's got some hot, hot daughters on there... ;-)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #34 on: December 19, 2013, 05:00:04 PM
So what does everyone think of NCIS' new cast member Emily Wickersham as analyst Ellie Bishop? I kind of like her so far, her character is cute and smart but they also made her married, an interesting touch [Sorry, Tony, no nookie for you ;-) ]

---------------------------------------------

Has anyone noticed how Grimm is starting to look like the television version of Buffy, The Vampire Slayer? :P What i mean is, Buffy's friend were "affectionately called" the Scooby-Doo Gang. Nick Burkhart has his own Buffy-style Scooby-Doo Gang: Monroe is a cross between Xander and Oz, Rosalie is like Willow, then there's Hank and Juliette, and Capt. Renard as kind of a Giles character. :P

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #35 on: January 09, 2014, 07:44:16 PM
I just watched the season five premiere of NBC's Community. I have to see i really enjoyed it despite one flaw.
I had only seen Community a few times in the past and noticed it wasn't really a sitcom, only a show about stupid people.
There was something about the season five premiere that really pulled me in and i'm looking forward to the rest of the season.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #36 on: February 03, 2014, 09:35:21 PM
I'm surprised NBC brought Hannibal back for a second season. The first season's ratings had been abismal. The trailer looks intriguing though.
The second half of season two of The CW's Beauty & The Beast has taken a turn.
Catherine and Vincent are no longer together. Not happy about that.
Vincent seems to hate Catherine. Not surprised, she did shoot him. Twice. Though the second time WAS with a tranquilizer dart.
I'm not ready to give up yet on The CW's best show though.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #37 on: February 03, 2014, 09:41:39 PM
CBS has renewed sexy Poppy Montgomery's Unforgettable for another 13-episode summer 2014 season after garnering an 8.23 million viewer average for the summer of 2013, double the Sunday viewership the previous summer.
Speculation though continues to buzz as to when CBS will air the rest of the second season before season three begins.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #38 on: February 22, 2014, 08:49:06 PM
After I made my post about the start of the second half of Beauty & The Beast's season, I watched the January 27th episode "Held Hostage". I'm very excited about that one. I forgot to mention Elizabeth Rohm - formerly an Assistant District Attorney on Law & Order - guest starred on several episodes as an F.B.I. Agent. The episodes since "Held Hostage" have been more of an improvement with Cat and Vincent's relationship, though i'm not happy with Cat dating Gabe very much, not sure why.
I'm watching the February 17th episode now. "Redemption", Vincent has an awesome fight scene with a newly created beast. Can't wait until March 3rd for the next new episode!

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #39 on: March 04, 2014, 05:08:33 AM
I've been watching FOX's Enlisted. Very funny show. Lots of great, quirky characters, even Geoff Stults' character has a few issues. It's no The Finder but i'm glad Geoff Stults is back on television.
I watched Mom tonight. I never really watched it before. I liked the storyline about Anna Farris' character's daughter's unborn baby. Each of the three "mothers" have different views on how the baby needs to be raised, and when Anna Farris' character visualizes the future in another fifteen years, THAT was hilarious. ;-)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #40 on: March 07, 2014, 02:59:52 AM
I just watched Monday's Beauty & The Beast On Demand, and I don't care much for Gabe's attitude. Next week is the "Spring Finale" and it seems Gabe will get even nastier. Cat should never have gotten involved with him.
While watching Beauty & The Beast, I found by accident my girl Phoebe Tonkin [Cleo from H20: Just Add Water, inspiration for my story "No Ordinary Cousin"] is on Tuesday night's The Originals. I put on an episode and saw that Claire Holt, also from H20, is part of the cast as well. I'm going to have to check the show.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #41 on: March 21, 2014, 07:51:29 AM
I'm really enjoying Hawaii Five-0 this season. And ratings-wise it started out slow in its new Fridays at 9 time slot but the viewership has picked up during this season.
I love how they tell great stand alone storylines but interweave ongoing story threads throughout seamlessly. A new mystery from McGarrett's past seems to have popped up for him last Friday and the twist and double twist in the outcome of that episode also pleased me. They're doing a great job with the show.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #42 on: May 05, 2014, 09:01:17 PM
Who's going to watch 24: Live Another Day tonight?

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #43 on: May 09, 2014, 09:43:27 PM
The past few years i've been a little lazy about watching my favorite shows. The 2012-2013 season was my lowest point. :P So at the beginning of the 2013 season I vowed not to miss an episode of Bones by watching it On Demand. I was pleased that I did keep up with Bones over the season and was disappointed the season ended a few weeks ago.
I've been good at keeping up with Mike & Molly and almost as good with watching The Mentalist. I need to get back into Elementary, last night's episode was really good.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #44 on: May 23, 2014, 09:57:26 PM
I'm watching the season finale of Bones. It's as they would say a real nail biter.
FOX keeps pushing this new summer series Gang Related during the commercials, i'm curious as to who plans on watching it. It actually looks good and i'm wondering if it's based on the movie that had come out in 1996 with Jim Belushi and Tupac Shakur.