The Funny Pics thread

Lippy · 219440

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #1240 on: November 21, 2019, 07:06:40 PM

Funny, Obi.   I had a gf that took said she took forever, she would be like, Yep That's me.

One.  I had one.  My damn jaw hurt and my tongue was raw by the time she’d climax.  Really took the fun out.

My Peruvian flops around so much as she gets close, and even digs her butt down into the bed making things rather inaccessible, I can’t usually take her over the edge with oral.  When it gets to that point, I just move up and ‘pin’ her to the bed so to speak to reduce the flopping around.  That works, at least based on her hollering.

You've probably tried this, but if not, try this:

Spread your fingers, gently slide them under her butt, and lift her to your mouth. Gently massage or fondle her butt as you please her with your tongue. Fight her downward pressure. She will thank you very gratefully.

I always grip her wrists under her thighs to help with that attempt at ‘downward pressure’, so no free hand for that lifting.  If you recall MissB (cuz you once said it was hot), not only does gripping both her wrists help to pull her into my mouth and prevent escape, letting go of a wrist severely endangers my ear from getting torn off.

I also put a pillow under her butt to keep things ‘accessible’, but she’s known to get cranky about things like that not really connecting the dots I’m doing that for her, so the pillow is rare.  Cuffing her wrists above her head is also rare, would really like to get her to see the advantages of that.  It would open up lots of options for my hands and fingers.

But feel free to give me more suggestions, as I am willing to learn.  I’m also more likely to ask for a woman’s advice right now, knowing it will most likely be welcome advice and come from someone without a Y chromosome.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1753/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1241 on: November 21, 2019, 07:12:13 PM

Funny, Obi.   I had a gf that took said she took forever, she would be like, Yep That's me.

One.  I had one.  My damn jaw hurt and my tongue was raw by the time she’d climax.  Really took the fun out.

My Peruvian flops around so much as she gets close, and even digs her butt down into the bed making things rather inaccessible, I can’t usually take her over the edge with oral.  When it gets to that point, I just move up and ‘pin’ her to the bed so to speak to reduce the flopping around.  That works, at least based on her hollering.

Spread your fingers, gently slide them under her butt, and lift her to your mouth. Gently massage or fondle her butt as you please her with your tongue. Fight her downward pressure. She will thank you very gratefully.

I always grip her wrists under her thighs to help with that attempt at ‘downward pressure’, so no free hand for that lifting.  If you recall MissB (cuz you once said it was hot), not only does gripping both her wrists help to pull her into my mouth and prevent escape, letting go of a wrist severely endangers my ear from getting torn off.

I also put a pillow under her butt to keep things ‘accessible’, but she’s known to get cranky about things like that not really connecting the dots I’m doing that for her, so the pillow is rare.  Cuffing her wrists above her head is also rare, would really like to get her to see the advantages of that.  It would open up lots of options for my hands and fingers.

But feel free to give me more suggestions, as I am willing to learn.  I’m also more likely to ask for a woman’s advice right now, knowing it will most likely be welcome advice and come from someone without a Y chromosome.

I have my reading chair in our bedroom.   When I can't sleep, I get up and read my kindle in it.  
We also use it for the purpose of orally pleasing each other.   Either me sitting on it at the edge of the cushion and him standing in front of me.  Or him sitting and me kneeling.
Or when I am on the receiving end.   My legs draped over the arms of the chair.   She may not be on board with being so open to you like that, might be better to try it with the lights off.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1605/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1242 on: November 22, 2019, 03:51:08 PM

I have my reading chair in our bedroom.   When I can't sleep, I get up and read my kindle in it.  
We also use it for the purpose of orally pleasing each other.   Either me sitting on it at the edge of the cushion and him standing in front of me.  Or him sitting and me kneeling.
Or when I am on the receiving end.   My legs draped over the arms of the chair.   She may not be on board with being so open to you like that, might be better to try it with the lights off.

Don't tell me you are still reading your Kindle while being orally pleased?  ;D ;D

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #1243 on: November 22, 2019, 05:50:00 PM

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3085/-41
Reply #1244 on: November 22, 2019, 06:44:26 PM

But feel free to give me more suggestions, as I am willing to learn.  I’m also more likely to ask for a woman’s advice right now, knowing it will most likely be welcome advice and come from someone without a Y chromosome.

Don't sell yourself short. Every women is different, every woman has different turn ons and turn offs, and every woman responds and reacts differently.

Go with your experience and -- especially -- go with the moment. Both women and men often discover little turn ons and little things that add an extra frisson of excitement to lovemaking by experimenting.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #1245 on: November 22, 2019, 07:57:20 PM

Don't sell yourself short. Every women is different, every woman has different turn ons and turn offs, and every woman responds and reacts differently.

Go with your experience and -- especially -- go with the moment. Both women and men often discover little turn ons and little things that add an extra frisson of excitement to lovemaking by experimenting.

Learning what buttons to press to send that elevator to the top floor is one of the best parts.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1246 on: November 22, 2019, 09:57:18 PM

Every women is different, every woman has different turn ons and turn offs, and every woman responds and reacts differently.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1605/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1247 on: November 23, 2019, 12:22:34 AM

Fond memories for me now, MissB. But I do still remember how I was thanked.  8)

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1313/-3
Reply #1248 on: November 23, 2019, 04:01:44 AM
My wife made sure I did the job right. With both hands she held my head tightly in place... several times throwing one or both legs over my back. Once she had me firmly in place, I knew the only way I'd be allowed back up was to make sure she was totally pleasured.

Being in a female led relationship did take a lot of pressure off me. All I had to do was obey and serve.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1589/-3
Reply #1249 on: November 26, 2019, 05:11:13 PM

I have found that a hand supporting each butt cheek gets an enthusiastic response.

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

_priapism

Reply #1250 on: November 29, 2019, 10:33:27 PM

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
Reply #1251 on: December 01, 2019, 01:01:31 PM

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #1252 on: December 05, 2019, 03:52:51 PM

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1253 on: December 05, 2019, 06:16:41 PM

_priapism

Reply #1254 on: December 05, 2019, 06:26:52 PM

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1255 on: December 06, 2019, 03:27:14 AM

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
Reply #1256 on: December 06, 2019, 01:16:43 PM

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1257 on: December 06, 2019, 01:23:59 PM

oh geez

And my first reading of it was not the intended meaning.   You've all corrupted what was once a pure mind.   

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1258 on: December 08, 2019, 09:52:24 PM

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1259 on: December 09, 2019, 03:21:42 AM

Version 9.15
POY 2016