KB - a better class of pervert

News:

I want my girl to use my dildo on me

604guy · 1398

Offline 604guy

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-0
on: March 30, 2014, 09:04:03 AM
I have a great sex life right now . The best it has ever been. But I love masturbating and do it any chance I get. If I'm not jerking off when I'm alone I will be using my dildo. I love milking my prostate and would love to get my girl to use it on me but I'm trying to figure out how to ask her. She knows I always jerk off even though she says I do it to much. She doesn't know  that I use the dildo she thinks I got it for her. Any suggestions?

snowm

Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 04:17:21 AM
If she thinks you got it for her and she has been using it without your knowledge, odds are she will be pissed off when you tell her you have been using it for a wank and ask her to stick it where the sun doesn't shine on you.

I suggest getting one for yourself showing it to her and say you were curious about it being used on you, do you want to try it with me? Let her share in the exploration. She may be more apt to participate if it is something 'new' for you.

Here is the rub...it is new for her to use a toy on you, so.....not really a lie.

yes that pun was intended

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #2 on: April 04, 2014, 09:24:05 PM
Never use your girlfriend's toys in your own ass, as that can spread some really nasty E. Coli bacteria and other pathogens.

Do buy your own toys, and ask your love to fuck you in the ass, but good.  Be careful, she'll probably enjoy it, and payback is a bitch.

Good advice from Toe.
And yes..her toys are hers.
Your toys are yours, for health reasons don't mix them.
But find a good sex shop and pick up a "strap on" (fully equipped I might add).
Show it to her and tell her what you want, she how she responds, but don't push her into sometime she may be complete against.
Communication is your friend in this situation.
Love,
Liz

Offline 604guy

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-0
Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 07:22:22 AM
I wash the toy after every use to keep it clean. Could not even consider, not washing it. Even with just her using it. And I just straight up asked her and she was open to it. And she loved it. Great time.

Offline Fantasies101

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +20/-0
Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 05:10:36 PM
As a gal, I wouldn't mind my bf wanting to try it. BUT if he came and told me he's been using my toys, I'd be a bit upset with him. So yes I agree with snowm...try what he suggested. Good luck!

Talk Taboo To Me! =)