KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

FALL TELEVISION 2014-2015 SEASON

GEMINIGUY · 3581

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #45 on: May 09, 2015, 03:40:00 AM
I wanted to check in at nine but got caught up in starting to watch the two-hour season finale of Hawaii Five-0. Saw the end of tonight's Grimm, all Hell broke loose and next Friday looks to be the mother of all Grimm season finales. It was good to see Trubel but some things were not so good and I am really f-cking pissed about it. Heads will roll next Friday.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #46 on: May 14, 2015, 01:46:33 AM
I just finished watching the last two episodes of this season of Castle, and I have to say i'm excited about the potential of the next season.
Detective Beckett has to decide whether to become Captain of her own Precinct of run for Senator. For anyone who keeps up with Castle, you know there was an episode where a time traveler from the future told Beckett she would be a Politician, so her becoming Senator falls right in line with that.
I'm surprised Castle didn't remember that when Beckett told him the news...

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #47 on: May 17, 2015, 12:23:19 AM
Before The X-Files returns to FOX this Summer, David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson will be together again on NBC!

Well, sort of...
David Duchovny's Aquarius will be teamed up will the new season of Hannibal with Gillian Anderson playing Hannibal Lecter's wife. :P

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #48 on: June 10, 2015, 07:24:57 PM
I caught up on Law & Order: SVU by watching the May 20th season finale on Prime Time On Demand. It looked like Det. Nick Amaro will be exiting the show [which is bullsh-t since he took several bullets in the line of duty, they should give him the promotion he wants]. So I just Googled it and found a May 21st article stating for a fact Nick will not return. First Elliot Stabler, now Nick? They're ditching the best characters!
I've said it before, I never cared for the Amanda Rollins character nor do I like the ADA played by Raul Esparza. Linus Roache the ADA when Law & Order ended needs to return. And bring back DA Jack McCoy! That'll bring up the ratings.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #49 on: June 22, 2015, 02:16:32 AM
I just watched the June 11th season finale of Bones on Prime Time On Demand. Seeley Booth has left the F.B.I. and Dr. Temperance Brennan has left the Jeffersonian. There was talk during the episode of them moving to Kansas where Booth would join the N.S.A. and Brennan would take over the Anthropology department at a local University, but Booth also suggested they just give it all up and live their lives. Fortunately, FOX renewed Bones for season 11, so we'll find out late September/early October. :^)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #50 on: July 02, 2015, 03:59:03 AM
I'd forgotten about the NBC Summer drama Aquarius with David Duchovny [who I found out Executive Producers the series]. I'm watching the first episode now.
I'm loving it so far. It's not over the top and it holds the viewers with the story. And the great '60s music is an added touch. There's songs almost playing throughout the episode so far.