KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Good Guy/Gal With A Gun

joan1984 · 30345

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +11/-22
Reply #380 on: November 09, 2019, 12:44:05 AM
Psiberzerker-you can check it yourself. We have only had 2 conversation on here.

psiberzerker

Reply #381 on: November 09, 2019, 12:45:32 AM
You're the one accusing me of saying something I didn't.  I can't show you the post I didn't make.  The burden of proof is on you.

I know what I said, I know what I think, and believe.  No matter how many times you try to tell me I'm something I'm not, I'm not going to change to suit your rhetoric.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 12:50:17 AM by psiberzerker »

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #382 on: November 09, 2019, 12:56:08 AM
Psiberzerker-all one has to do is look for my comments on this topic to find our conversation. In our conversation they will find your comments.
Haha peacenick
Many of us are veterans. Again do you think you are entitled to something. It was your choice to serve. It was my choice to serve. It doesn’t put us above anyone else so quit throwing it out there like it makes you something special. You wearing a damn dress makes you special tho cupcake.

psiberzerker

Reply #383 on: November 09, 2019, 12:57:47 AM
Again do you think you are entitled to something. It was your choice to serve. It was my choice to serve. It doesn’t put us above anyone else so quit throwing it out there like it makes you something special.

I didn't remind you of it to earn any prestige.  I mentioned it to refute your libel.  That ain't me.

Go ahead, and waste your time looking for a post that isn't there.  I know what I've said.

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #384 on: November 09, 2019, 01:05:32 AM
Psiberzerker-haha I already told you I wasn’t going to go back. If someone wants to fact check then by all means. You did say it, it was in reference to ending mass shootings and how you’d give up your firearms...your mini 14 and 2 Hi-powers.

psiberzerker

Reply #385 on: November 09, 2019, 01:10:12 AM
Psiberzerker-haha I already told you I wasn’t going to go back. If someone wants to fact check then by all means. You did say it, it was in reference to ending mass shootings and how you’d give up your firearms...your mini 14 and 2 Hi-powers.

You remembered the guns right.  Nobody's going on a wild goose chase, especially if you're not willing to prove yourself wrong.  Find where I said what you said I said, or move on.  I'm not arguing with your strawman.

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #386 on: November 09, 2019, 01:13:26 AM
Psiberzerker-haha move on. Make me girlfriend. I’m not asking anyone to. That’s why I use words such as “if some wants to fact check”.

psiberzerker

Reply #387 on: November 09, 2019, 01:14:10 AM
They're your "Facts."  Check them your damned self, we're not here to serve you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch5MEJk5ZCQ

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #388 on: November 09, 2019, 01:14:50 AM
Haha oh come on now...you dems love wild goose chasing

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #389 on: November 09, 2019, 01:15:51 AM
Psiberzerker-hahaha you check it. Was you message

psiberzerker

Reply #390 on: November 09, 2019, 01:16:08 AM
I'm not a Democrat, either.  You remembered that I'm an Anarchist not 20 minutes ago.

What's wrong, you can't find a real libdem to argue with, you have to make one up?  Is it possible that they don't exist like they do in your mind?  

Because I ain't him.

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #391 on: November 09, 2019, 01:21:22 AM
Psiberzerker-you’re correct...I should’ve used “left”. My mistake, I’ll own it.

psiberzerker

Reply #392 on: November 09, 2019, 01:29:39 AM
You must be using some definition of "Left" I never heard before.  It certainly doesn't apply to me either.  Don't let the cobalt and paisley nightgown fool you.

I'll say it again, the government can Buy our guns, legally.  If they make me an offer for my Mini-14, I'll consider it.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 01:34:25 AM by psiberzerker »

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #393 on: November 09, 2019, 01:51:39 AM
Psiberzerker-haha 20 minutes ago...I remembered that like damn near 20 hours ago.
So you wouldn’t sell your firearms back to the government if it meant public school safety? In that, how likely is it that public schools should be any more safe? First off we are pretty damn safe in this country. Partly because of people who’ve serve like you say you have and many others as well. Partly because of LE. The other part is because of the American people...yes even the ones that wear dresses. So really selling your guns back would be just that...selling, giving up you firearms because some scared individuals think it would mean safety. Now I believe you also said that you would never hand over your guns. Selling them for that make believe notion that less firearms would make things safer is handing over your firearms. Only you are in my opinion not all in for your cause because you want money back. I won’t sell mine back nor will I hand them over because that will not solve a thing. Now back to why I commented earlier. If less guns doesn’t make us safer because it actually doesn’t...(come on Lois, please start with all your BS articles) then how the hell does more firearms put anyone into more danger? As I said before. I have quite a few firearms on my property and have added 4 that I can think of in the last month or 2. Is my property less safe now. Am I in more danger because I hit some imaginary number that makes my firearms come alive. I render all my firearms inoperable except for a few that I would call my “Hope I never gotta deploy” weapons. Critical operating components are removed and locked away separate from the firearm. Safety is between the ears of each and every person that makes the choice to pick up a firearm or gets into a vehicle or whatever can be used.

psiberzerker

Reply #394 on: November 09, 2019, 01:56:10 AM
Psiberzerker-You’ve explained that you’d give up your firearms right away as long as everyone else had to as well, proud gun owner my ass...

How many hours ago was that?  I said if they make me an offer, I'll consider it.

I'm not "Giving up" anything.  There's a difference between offering to buy something, and taking your guns.  Legally, one they can do, and the other they can not.  Just like the difference between considering something, and giving up.  

Now, what does my nightgown have to do with that?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 01:59:59 AM by psiberzerker »

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #395 on: November 09, 2019, 02:01:15 AM
Psiberzerker-you know that “if” that happened...well you know damn well what their offer would be. It’s “giving up” your firearms. You can justify the “selling” all you want. So you will use your tax money to take your firearms...makes sense I guess hahaha no it really doesn’t make any sense at all!!!

psiberzerker

Reply #396 on: November 09, 2019, 02:03:22 AM
They don't have my tax money, I'm an Anarchist, I don't pay taxes.  You don't understand the difference between a reasonable offer, and theft?

Statist.

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #397 on: November 09, 2019, 02:08:45 AM
Psiberzerker- You know damn well I have no problem with you wearing a nightgown (dress). Honestly, if you were being attacked and beaten because you like to wear a nightgown I would take the beating along side you against those attacking. Do I find it odd...sure but that’s it.

psiberzerker

Reply #398 on: November 09, 2019, 02:11:16 AM
Do I find it odd...sure but that’s it.

My military service, in a discussion about Gun Rights is asking for a cookie, now what the fuck does what I'm wearing have to do with this conversation?

You tried to paint me as a leftist dress wearing sissy, that gives up my rights, because that's what Democrats do.  You want the quotes?  Because I've got 'em!

That ain't me.  I don't give up.  You best start learning that.

Offline Gunnerman19

• Deviant
Reply #399 on: November 09, 2019, 02:11:56 AM
Psiberzerker-So you don’t buy food, dresses, etc.? Oh so it’s okay that they use your neighbors to to buy your firearms, okay.