KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

FALL TELEVISION 2015-2016 SEASON

GEMINIGUY · 3194

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #30 on: July 31, 2015, 10:10:37 AM
I've mentioned my excitement over FOX's new Fall show Scream Queens. This past Spring during FOX shows teasers of the new show were aired, and I kept thinking these ladies look familiar...
Well earlier I had on FOX Movie Channel, and between movies they were showing the cast of Scream Queens at Comic-Con in San Diego, and the familiar faces were finally given names, and I got even more excited.
Here's the set up for Scream Queens: It takes place at Wallace University. The most popular sorority is the Kappa House, rules by Chanel Oberlin [played by Emma Roberts].
Other cast members are Keke Palmer, Lea Michelle, Skyler Samuels, Abigail Breslin and Billie Lourd. Other famous faces will die over the course of the show...
The Kappa House only pledges the elite rich girls, but Dean Munsch [played by original scream queen Jamie Lee Curtis] insists pledging be open to ALL students.
That's when the killings begin...
Scream Queens is described as part Black Comedy, and part slasher film.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #31 on: August 11, 2015, 10:13:13 PM
My cousin just texted me about this so I had to Google it to find out for myself.
I had mentioned the ABC Fall lineup a few months ago. It included a Sunday night drama called Oil. Well the name has been changed to Blood And Oil, but what my cousin texted me was that Don Johnson is on the show! Not only that, what I found on Google was Don Johnson is Executive Producer on the show, just like David Duchovny is Executive Producer of Aquarius.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #32 on: September 23, 2015, 05:29:18 AM
Jon Cryer had joined the cast of NCIS. He plays a well-known Naval Surgeon described as a bad-ass. He even has a shaved his head. Makes him look younger.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #33 on: October 12, 2015, 11:02:31 PM
So i'm watching the season two premiere of CSI: Cyber with Ted Danson as part of the cast.
I have to saw it's not that bad of a show. James Van Der Beek's character is pretty cool, the rest of the cast is just all right. But after seeing Patricia Arquette act elsewhere [she played a hooker twice on Law & Order: SVU and her acting was top shelf there] i'm disappointed in her acting here.
Is it just me or does she seem to be "phoning it in"? She's the lead character here, but she seems bored and out of place. She does look smokin' hot, though, i'll give her that...
Of course the only reason I gave CSI: Cyber a shot was because Ted Danson's character joined the show. His character is actually the bright spot of the show, he really livens up every scene he's in. I hope the other character become more interesting, especially Patricia Arquette's.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #34 on: November 06, 2015, 03:29:37 AM
LATEST ON 'PERSON OF INTEREST'

Michael Emerson of Person Of Interest announced at the New York Comic-Con that this 2015-2016 13-episode season will be the final season unless another source decides to resurrect it.
This has not been announced as of yet by CBS, and it has been started they may change their minds if ratings increase this season.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #35 on: November 06, 2015, 03:33:12 AM
CBS canceled Unforgettable after three seasons, but A&E had picked it up for season four to premiere on November 27th.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +2430/-33
Reply #36 on: November 06, 2015, 02:28:14 PM
LATEST ON 'PERSON OF INTEREST'

Michael Emerson of Person Of Interest announced at the New York Comic-Con that this 2015-2016 13-episode season will be the final season unless another source decides to resurrect it.

This has not been announced as of yet by CBS, and it has been started they may change their minds if ratings increase this season.

Thanks for the update, GG!

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #37 on: November 06, 2015, 04:20:57 PM
You're welcome, MissBarbara! I've been checked often for a return date on Person Of Interest and I saw that, so I knew you'd want to know about it.
Hey, maybe A&E will grab it up too! :^)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #38 on: February 01, 2016, 05:39:42 PM
I just wanted to let MissBarbara know, I took another look for Person Of Interest. It seems CBS is screwing with the show. They're like, Oh, yes, it will be back in the Spring, we just don't know when yet.
J.J. Abrams is sure Person Of Interest is done with, but again, CBS is playing games saying Not just yet...
One article claimed in my not premiere until thi Summer. I'll keep looking. MissBarbara.

In other news, first The X-Files, now Prison. FOX is bringing back the Dominic Purcell/Michael Wentworth drama for a fifth season event. No release date yet.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +2430/-33
Reply #39 on: February 01, 2016, 06:29:31 PM

I just wanted to let MissBarbara know, I took another look for Person Of Interest. It seems CBS is screwing with the show. They're like, Oh, yes, it will be back in the Spring, we just don't know when yet.
J.J. Abrams is sure Person Of Interest is done with, but again, CBS is playing games saying Not just yet...
One article claimed in my not premiere until thi Summer. I'll keep looking. MissBarbara.

Thanks, GG!

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #40 on: February 01, 2016, 07:07:41 PM
You're welcome. I know what's it's like to pine for a favorite show to return.
I got hooked on Sundance TV's The Red Road. Six episode seasons. Season two was last February. Hopefully there'll be a season three soon. Have to look it up.

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +373/-9
Reply #41 on: February 01, 2016, 11:51:00 PM
I've been watching "The Expanse" on the SyFy Channel.
It's been an excellent show. Well worth watching if anyone is interested.
If you like "Game Of Thrones", then you will probably like "The Expanse".

Love,
Liz

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
Reply #42 on: March 24, 2016, 08:11:02 AM
Person Of Interest will be returning Tuesday, May 3 at 10pm, and starting the following week two new episodes will air Monday and Tuesday nights at 10.
It's also been confirmed that this is the final season of Person Of Interest. Sorry MissBarbara... :(

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +2430/-33
Reply #43 on: March 24, 2016, 02:43:16 PM

Person Of Interest will be returning Tuesday, May 3 at 10pm, and starting the following week two new episodes will air Monday and Tuesday nights at 10.
It's also been confirmed that this is the final season of Person Of Interest. Sorry MissBarbara... :(

Thanks so much, GG! Is it still on CBS?

In the mean time, I've filled the hole left by POI's absence with the show "Limitless," which I'm enjoying more and more as the season progresses. At first I wasn't sure I was going to like it, since the main character is a whisker away from being an insufferable smartass (like Sean on "Psych"). But he never crosses that line, and I love the show's dense plotting (like POI) and it's the sense of mystery and conspiranoia (also like POI).

Thanks, again, for the update!

Offline MintJulie

• ~ Version Number 9.10.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +934/-6
  • POY 2016
Reply #44 on: March 24, 2016, 03:34:11 PM

Thanks so much, GG! Is it still on CBS?

In the mean time, I've filled the hole left by POI's absence with the show "Limitless," which I'm enjoying more and more as the season progresses. At first I wasn't sure I was going to like it, since the main character is a whisker away from being an insufferable smartass (like Sean on "Psych"). But he never crosses that line, and I love the show's dense plotting (like POI) and it's the sense of mystery and conspiranoia (also like POI).

Thanks, again, for the update!

Too bad about POI coming to an end, I like that show.

I like Limitless also, MissBarbara.   But as the season continues I can not help but compare it to "Chuck", which I liked at first, but couldn't watch after the second season.   It got to silly.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady.  #TB12