KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

fnord post 06: Rump Romp With Rosa (MF, oral, anal interracial, prostitute)

fnord · 753

Offline fnord

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-0
  • yeah, baby, i haz it, whatever it is
Standard disclaimer: This is a work of fiction, intended for adults over the age of 18 (as opposed to those adults under the age of 18). In real life, I do not recommend unprotected sex, and especially not unprotected sex with prostitutes.

I was driving downtown early one Tuesday morning, about 1:30, returning some rented fuck-flicks. It just so happens that a lot of hookers hung out on the street I was on, so I kept my eyes open. I didn't think there'd be anyone out on Tuesday, but you never know.

About halfway there, a car pulled up to the curb and a girl in a bright red dress got out. She just stood there on the corner, and she looked like a hooker to me, so I decided to check her out. I went around the block and came up to her from behind. When I pulled up next to her, she walked over and asked me with a Mexican accent, "Are you a cop?" I told her no, and then she asked, "Are you looking for a date tonight?" I said maybe, she asked if she could get in, and I said OK.

I got a good look as she climbed in. She was a dusky-skinned Latina, a bit on the short side, slender with big tits. She had bright green eyes and long, black hair. As best I could tell, watching her pull her dress tight as she slid into the seat, she had a trim, tight little ass. Her bright red dress showed off her dark skin quite well. Watching her tits wobble and roll back and forth, it didn't look like she was wearing a bra underneath.

She introduced herself as Rosa, and asked me again if I was a cop. I said "no," and asked her if she was a cop. She said "no," and I said, "Prove it." She reached over and rubbed my dick through my pants for a minute, then said, "Prove you're not a cop." I asked her what kind of proof she wanted, and she said, "Show me your dick." Just then, we got to the video store, and I pulled into the back of their parking lot, where the shadows were the darkest. I pulled my shorts down and whipped out my dick, which was already hard. She stroked it a few times, then said, "OK, you're not a cop." I put it back in my shorts and told her, "I've got to drop these off, I'll be right back," grabbed the tapes, ran over to the drop-box, and got back into the van.

As I pulled back out onto the road, Rosa said, "So, you looking for a date tonight?"

I said, "Maybe. How about you?"

"Yeah, what are you looking for?"

"Well, what'll you do?" Sometimes I think I had more fun negotiating with hookers than actually fucking them.

"I'll blow you for twenty, for twenty-five I'll swallow, for twenty you can fuck me, or thirty for a suck and a fuck."

"Do you do Greek?"

"Greek? What's that?"

"Do you take it up the ass?" This is where most hookers (most girls in general, for that matter) draw the line.

"Up the ass? I've only done that a few times. I'd have to charge you forty for that."

"Throw in a blowjob, and you've got a deal."

"OK. Forty bucks and I'll blow you, then let you fuck my ass. Are you clean?" I told her I was.

"OK, if you're clean we don't need a rubber, but you'll have to pull out before you cum. I sure hope you've got some sort of lotion or something, or I'll charge a hell of a lot more. Butt-fucking dry hurts."

"I've got some stuff in the glove box. Do you have anyplace in particular you like to go?"

She said that she liked to use a friend's trailer, and gave me directions. When we got there, there were cop cars all over the place, lights flashing, so we blew right by. She said that her friend had probably just got herself busted for drugs, and that she didn't have any other place in mind.

As we drove around, looking for a safe place to park, we talked a bit. She told me that the reason she hooked was because she loved to fuck and suck, loved the taste of cum, and liked getting paid to fuck and suck.

We ended up at a big truck stop, just off the interstate. I parked in the shadows on the edge of the parking lot, backed up against a high retaining wall.

The van had four swivel seats and a back bench seat that folded down into a bed. We crawled in back, then I gave Rosa the forty bucks and dropped my shorts. My dick, hard as a rock, stood straight up from my lap. Rosa peeled out of her dress, revealing that not only wasn't she wearing a bra, she didn't have any panties on, either.

She stroked me a few times, then leaned forward and took the head between her lips. She nibbled it gently for a minute, then slowly eased her mouth down the shaft until her lips were pressed against my pubic hair. She held it there a moment, and I could feel her throat working against the head of my cock. Then she slowly started bobbing her head up and down, sliding her lips from base to head and back again, while she used one hand to tickle my balls. I reached down with one hand and cupped a tit and rubbed the nipple while putting my other hand on the back of her head.

I started to urge her head up and down my dick, and she pulled back far enough to say, "Yeah, that's it, treat me like the cheap fucking whore I am! Make me suck it all, make me suck it as deep as I can!" then she went back to work.

There was enough light coming in from the front that I could watch her, and the sight of my rock-hard shaft sliding between her luscious lips, coated with her spit, combined with the exquisite feelings she was creating to take me over the edge.

Normally, it takes me at least five minutes to cum when I'm getting head, but Rosa's technique was flawless, and I was ready to pop in just a minute or two. I told her, "Here it comes!" and pushed her head all the way down as I thrust my hips upward, forcing my entire dick into her mouth and down her throat, just in time to blow the first spurt of flying cum deep into her throat. She sucked hard, gulping down each jet of jism as it came, then sucked the last few drops out.

Once she was finished, she said, "Ready to stick that thing up my ass?" Normally, I need at least ten or fifteen minutes to get hard again, but if I keep going, I can keep it up for two or three times in a row.

I said, "Sure, let's go," then crawled up front to get the lube out of the glove box. I got back in back and saw that she had turned one of the swivel seats around and had the back tilted all the way down. She was bent over the seat, with her ass up in the air, reaching back with both hands to pull her asscheeks wide apart.

I squirted a generous amount of lube down the crack of her ass and said, "Work that into your asshole while I get ready." She rubbed the lube into her pucker, then started to work a finger in and out. Meanwhile, I smeared another generous dose of lube over my shaft, so that the entire length was greased up and ready to go. I looked up and saw that Rosa was working three fingers at a time in and out of her ass, so I figured she was ready too.

I knelt behind her and said, "Let's do it." She pulled her fingers out of her asshole and pulled her cheeks wide apart again. I rubbed the head of my dick up and down the crack of her ass a few times, then aimed it up against her asshole and started to press into her ass. There was a brief resistance, then her asshole popped open and the first few inches of my cock slid in. I held there for a moment, looking down at my steel-hard prick wedged into her ass, then slowly eased myself the rest of the way into her. Finally, I was balls-deep into her tight little ass, and I do mean tight! It felt as if she had my dick clenched tight in a huge hot, wet fist.

I rotated my hips, working my dick in a circle inside her asshole, while pressing into her ass as hard as I could. As I worked her asshole, I could feel her loosen up. After a minute or two, I squirted some more lube down her crack, then started to slowly slide in and out.

As she got looser and more of the lube worked its way into her ass, I grabbed her by the hips and fucked her faster and harder, until I was slamming into her ass as hard as I could. She was biting the knuckles of one hand and working her clit over with the other.

I was feeling too good to last too long. I knew that if she hadn't just sucked me off, I'd have blown my load in less that a minute. Since I'd just cum, normally I'd be good for at least ten minutes of good, hard fucking. Even so, her ass was so tight, I hit my limit in just three or four minutes. I said, "I'm gonna cum!" and she yelled, "Pull out, shoot that wad on my ass!" and I did.

I yanked my dick out of her ass just as the first jet of jism shot out, and sprayed my scalding cum all over her ass and lower back.

After I caught my breath, I pulled out a roll of paper towels I keep in the van for just this purpose and gave them to Rosa to wipe her ass clean. I took a few myself, then pulled my shorts back on once I was cleaned up. Once Rosa was cleaned up and dressed again, I dropped her off where I'd picked her up, and told her that as far as I was concerned, it was forty bucks well spent. Then I went home, showered, fell asleep and dreamed of fucking that hot Hispanic ass over and over again, all night long.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 10:44:47 AM by fnord »

fatal error: witty comment not found