KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

fnord post 14: Being Neighborly (MF, oral, interracial)

fnord · 955

Offline fnord

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-0
  • yeah, baby, i haz it, whatever it is
Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction, as far as you know, and you can't prove otherwise!  8)

Also, as mentioned in earlier posts, unprotected intimate physical relationships with people you don't know can lead to unwanted, unfortunate after-effects. Or, as they (whoever the hell they are) say, "Don't be silly, wrap your willy!"

The first time I was stationed in Korea, I lived off base. After about six months living with a Korean girl named Yung Ju, she decided that she'd rather have a boyfriend who made more money, so she hooked up with another GI with more rank (and thus more money). I signed my house over to him and moved me and my stuff into a hotel further downtown. Once I moved into the hotel, my life picked up, especially my sex life.

The room itself wasn't very big. I had room for a small desk with one chair, a TV and VCR, a small fridge, a couple of closets and two beds. (I only needed one bed, but I had to keep the second bed in the room. I kept it made and pushed a lot of my loose stuff under it.) With all of that and me and my stuff in the room, there wasn't a whole lot of free space. There was a small balcony, but I didn't use that much, except to store stuff that could stay outside.

The bathroom, on the other hand, was about fifteen feet wide and almost twenty feet long — bigger than the room itself! It was mostly empty space: there was a large tub (very large — more about the tub later), a toilet, a sink and a shower separate from the tub.

Word got around fast that Yung Ju had a new boyfriend, but for the first few days, none of the girls working the 'ville knew where I was living now. That didn't last long. I moved out on a Wednesday, and on Friday night, I went out looking for some pussy.

Yung Ju worked at the Paradise Club, and I'd always gone there when I went out on the 'ville. I decided it was time to see more of the 'ville, and toured some of the other clubs. I ended up at the Eagle club, and took Choi, one of the dancers, home. We had a good time. I fucked her missionary style, then we each had a beer, then we fucked again, with her on top. In the morning, I fucked her again, doggy-style, in the bathtub.

Ah, the bathtub. I had never guessed how having a bathtub could make such a difference to my sex life.

Most of the club girls who didn't live with American GI's lived by themselves, or with one or two other girls in small hooches without hot water. Here I was, a single guy, off-base, with a nice big tub and lots of hot water. Girls started showing up, trying to sweet-talk me into letting them use the tub. Wasn't hard, either. I was getting more head, and more pussy, than I'd ever had in my life.

The usual transaction was pretty straightforward. The first time it happened was pretty normal, but at the time it seemed pretty strange. About two o'clock Sunday afternoon, someone knocked on my door. I wasn't expecting anyone and was, in fact, napping at the time. The hotel owners set the temperature, and I had no control over it. It was much hotter than I liked, so I was wearing a pair of cut-off sweat pants and nothing else when I opened the door.

When I answered the door, there was a heavily dressed Korean girl carrying a bag outside. She asked if she could come in, and I said OK. She came in, I closed the door behind her and offered to take her coat. Under her coat she was wearing a sweater and a pair of jeans, a scarf, stocking cap and mittens. She looked at me, wearing just a pair of shorts, and asked me if I wasn't cold. I told her no, I was part Eskimo, and that the cold didn't bother me. Not true, but I've never been adverse to strewing a little bullshit as I go through life.

She introduced herself as Ji, told me that she was Choi's roommate, and that Choi had told her about my bathroom. I asked her, "what about the bathroom?" She looked down, then back up at me, blushing, and said she'd let me fuck her if I let her use the bathtub before she went to work at the club.

I was stunned at the offer, but not so stunned as to say no. I stammered out my agreement, and she started taking her clothes off. I helped her undress, then, once she was naked, took her hands and placed them on the waistband of my shorts.

She took the hint, and, kneeling in front of me, pulled my shorts down around my ankles. As she did so, my cock, suddenly hard, was bobbing in the air in front of her face. She stroked it gently a few times with one hand, then looked up at me and asked if I wanted her to suck it. I said that was OK with me, so she opened wide and took it into her mouth. She didn't give the best head I've ever had, but then, again, I'm not sure there's any such thing as a bad blowjob. In any event, I enjoyed it.

In fact, I enjoyed it so much that in a few minutes I had to warn her that I was about to cum. She didn't say anything (not that she could have said much with her mouth full of cock), but just took more into her mouth and started sucking harder. I erupted into her mouth a moment later, and she swallowed it all.

After than, we cuddled on the bed for a while. We kissed some, she played with my cock and I finger-fucked her some. After a bit, I started kissing my way down her body, stopping for a while on her nipples, before arriving at her pussy. I put a pillow under her hips to set the right angle, then ate her out to several fairly noisy orgasms.

Following that, I slid back up her body, until we were face to face and my once-again erect cock was poking at her pussy. She spread her legs wide, reached down and guided me into her wet snatch. She was fairly tight (as far as I could tell, most all Koreans have small, tight pussies — I never found one with a loose pussy), but quite wet. I was stroking in and out of her full-length in no time, and she matched me stroke for stroke.

After about ten minutes of fucking, I felt the first warning signs of orgasm, and asked her where she wanted me to cum. She said she'd just come off her period a few days earlier, and to go ahead and come inside her pussy, so after a few last hard strokes, I did. We lay there catching our breath for a bit, then she said she had to take her bath and get ready to go. I asked her if she wanted her back washed, and she said OK.

I usually bathed Korean style. I'd get wet in the shower, lather up and rinse off, then soak in the tub for a while.

Ji spent a few moments looking for a bar of soap, then I told her that I used liquid soap. I squirted some onto her back, then some on her front and began rubbing it into a lather with my hands. I was standing behind her, lathering up her tits and front while rubbing myself against her back and ass. In no time, I had another hard-on that was prodding Ji in the back, just above her ass.

Once Ji thought she was clean enough, she turned the water back on. She turned around to face me, and ended up with my cock poking her in the belly, between and just below her tits. She giggled, grabbed it, bent over and started sucking on it again. I braced myself, leaned back against the wall and enjoyed. In a few short minutes, Ji coaxed another (smallish) load of cum out of my balls, swallowing it all again.

Following that, we finished washing up. After toweling off, I put my shorts back on and watched her dress and get ready to go to the club. Once she was ready, she gave me a kiss and asked if she could come back and use the bathroom again. What could I do but say yes?

Like I said, that was just the first time I traded hot water for sex. Other times, however, are other stories.

fatal error: witty comment not found