KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

fnord post 25: Short-Time Anal (MF, oral, anal, interracial, bar-girl)

fnord · 1179

Offline fnord

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-0
  • yeah, baby, i haz it, whatever it is
Disclaimer: unprotected sex == bad. Also, as we all now know, bar-girl == prostitute / sex worker, thus unprotected sex with bar-girl == bad++

When I was stationed in Korea, I found that the club girls/hookers had two different kinds of visit: short-time and long-time. A short-time was just that: short, usually ten to fifteen minutes, occasionally as long as a half-hour. Long enough to fuck and get off once, but nothing more, unless you were unusually persuasive or willing to pay more. Long-time usually meant overnight. Short-time cost ten bucks; long-time was twenty. I preferred long-time, but that didn't mean I didn't do any short-time visits.

I was across town one afternoon, having a beer in a club outside Camp Humphries, chatting with one of the bar-girls. I'd paid for three rounds or so, when she asked me, "You want short-time, GI?"

"Short-time with you?" I asked, having been given a switch to a different, less attractive girl in the past.

"Yes, me short-time with you," she answered. "You want?"

"Yeah, I want," I answered. The bar-girl, who's name I'd already forgotten, was a babe, easily one of the most attractive bar-girls I'd seen so far in Korea. She was short, with small tits and long, black hair, just like almost every other girl in Korea. However, she was damn cute, had a nice ass, and all she was wearing was a black halter-top and short skirt, white panty-hose and red heels. That, and she was running her hand up and down the front of my jeans, right over my rigid cock. She definitely knew how to convince a guy!

"Ten dollars for short-time," she said, so I ponied up the ten bucks. She took the money over to the mama-san, then came back to the table and said, "Let's go."

She led me through a small door in the corner of the bar, which opened into a short hallway. There were several doors and we went into one of them. The only furniture in the room was a large couch and a coffee table with a box of Kleenex and a bottle of hand lotion on it.

Once we were inside, she closed and locked the door. Then she pulled her top off, pressed herself against me and said, "You want blowjob, GI?"

Sounded good to me, and I readily agreed. She led me over to the couch, unzipped my pants and pulled them to my ankles, pushed me down then dropped to her knees in front of me. She pulled her top off and said, "You don't come in my mouth. You tell me when you about to come," then started sucking my cock. It wasn't the best head I'd ever had, but then again, I'm not sure there's any such thing as bad head. In any event, I felt the warning signs of impending orgasm before too long, and told her I was about to come. She stopped sucking and pulling back again, started jerking me off. I hadn't been paying attention to what she was doing, and she'd squirted some lotion into her hand and was able to give a pretty good hand-job to finish me off. Not as good as coming in her mouth would have been, but not bad, either. In short order, I was shooting cum all over her chest and tits. She wrung the last few drops of cum out of my twitching, throbbing cock then sat back on her heels.

I caught my breath while watching my cum dribble down her belly for a minute or so before she got up and wiped herself clean.

I looked at the clock on her dresser, and saw that she'd got me off in less than five minutes, and that it was less than ten since we'd left the club.

She saw me looking at the clock, and said, "You want to fucky-fucky, GI?"

I didn't even have to think about it. "Okay, yeah, I'd like that."

"Ten more dollar," she said. I knew that of the first ten, she'd be lucky to see a dollar or two. Anything she made now, she'd have a good chance to keep. A lot of bar-girls were a lot more enthusiastic about seconds and thirds than they were the first time around.

Then I got a wild hair up my ass, so to speak, and added, "I want to fuck your ass."

"What?"

"I want to fuck your ass," I repeated. "I want to fuck you here," reaching around her and sliding a finger down her panty-hose and between her ass-cheeks.

She jumped and sat back. "No! Not for ten dollar. Thirty dollar! And you wear rubber! I no want to get pregnant!"

"I'll give you fifteen," I countered, and added, "You can't get pregnant from the ass." We negotiated back and forth, and settled on twenty, and no rubber.

She picked up the lotion and said, "You use this," before turning around, pulling her skirt up and pantyhose down around her knees and bending over the back of the couch.

I poured a generous amount of lotion between her cheeks and spent the next few minutes finger-fucking it into her ass, starting with one finger, but quickly moving up to two, then three. I was pretty sure I wasn't the first GI to want to stick a dick up her ass.

After she thought she was lubed up enough, she turned back around, squirted some lotion into her hand and stroked it up and down my stiff cock a few times before assuming her ass-up position again.

Reached back with both hands, she pulled her cheeks wide apart and, turning her head, said, "You fuck me now, GI." OK, sounded good to me! I positioned myself with my cock right at her rosebud and pressed against her. She resisted for a few seconds, then as I increased my pressure slightly, her ass popped open and she gasped as a couple inches of cock slid between her cheeks.

I stopped moving for a few seconds, then started bunny-fucking her ass, taking short strokes in and out, gradually working my way deeper and deeper, until I was pushing all the way up against her ass, my balls slapping against her pussy.

Once I was as deep in her ass as I could get, I slowly eased back out until just the tip of my cock was still inside, then just as slowly eased it back in. I kept this up until I felt that her ass had loosened up enough to pick up the pace, so I did just that. Before long I was slamming cock up this tight Korean ass like there was no tomorrow, and she was humping her rump back at me just as hard as I was humping into her.

Since she'd just sucked me off less than ten minutes earlier, I didn't cum as soon as I might have otherwise. Of course, with the sight of my swollen cock splitting her tiny asian ass wide open, and the feel of her asshole molding itself tight around my cock as I slapped it up her ass, it didn't take all that long for me to cum a second time, and I ground hard against her ass as I pumped spurt after spurt of my cum far up inside her ass.

If I hadn't already cum once, I might have been able to keep fucking through the orgasm and got a second one for free, a handy skill I'd mastered earlier. As it was, she knew I'd blow my wad in her ass, and I felt I'd definitely got my money's worth.

Once I pulled my slowly softening cock out of her clenching ass, she quickly wiped her ass clean with a handful of tissues, pulled her pantyhose back up and left the room, quickly returning with a large pan of warm water and a washcloth, which she used to expertly clean my cock.

On the way out, she gave me a quick kiss and asked me to come back and see her again. I did go back a couple of times, but I never saw her again.

fatal error: witty comment not found

Offline SouthernGent

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +31/-0
I must say I love have loved every story of yours so far.  I come back looking for more and rereading some of them again.  Keep up the Great work.

The Gentleman Freak.

Offline fnord

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-0
  • yeah, baby, i haz it, whatever it is
Thanks you. 40 more to go and I'll be done with the backlog. Sadly, the post-rate goes way down then, since I'll have to wait until I finish a story to post it.

Just for giggles, here's the titles of the remaining stories:

26 – Making Bail
27 – Psycho Bitch Girlfriend From Hell
28 – Sleeping Bootie, part one
29 – Table Games
30 – Anna, part one
31 – Givin' the Dog a Bone v2.0
32 – Lot Lizard
34 – Sleeping Bootie, part two
35 – In the Doghouse
36 – Cynthia
37 – Mile High 01
38 – Anna, part two
39 – Farm Girl, part one
40 – Suzy, part one
41 – Another Hooker Story
42 – Li Jin, part one
43 – Black Massage Parlor Fuck
44 – Lust Action Hero, Episode One: Origins
45 – Ride Home
46 – Dog Lover, part one
47 – I Like Fundy Girls
48 – First Hooker
49 – Audition, part two
50 – Banging Mama-san, part one
51 – Nano, Chapter One: In the Beginning
52 – Dog Lover, part two
53 – By the Numbers
54 – Busy Weekend, part one: Homework
55 – Jung
56 – Black Florida Hooker
57 – Designated Driver, part one
58 – Sleeping Mom, part one
59 – In the Treehouse, part one
60 – Gwen, part 01 – In the Barn
61 – Ass Only
62 – Cruising Ho Row
63 – Gwen, part 02 – At My Place
64 – Bathroom Quickie
65 – Curiosity, part one
66 – Behind the Barn, part one

note: story 33 is missing, because it's not an original, it's a re-write and expansion of someone else's story I found online.

add 76 – Haley's Comet - just finished it this afternoon.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 01:45:05 AM by fnord »

fatal error: witty comment not found