KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

fnord post 30: Anna, part one (MF, MF, oral, cheat)

fnord · 1372

Offline fnord

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-0
  • yeah, baby, i haz it, whatever it is
Disclaimer: Adultery: it's what adults do! Cheating on your spouse or significant other, or with someone else's spouse or significant other is a betrayal of trust and can be emotionally damaging. Unprotected sex is just as bad an idea in these circumstances, especially if you have reason to know the spouse / significant other of the person you're fucking is fucking at least as many other people as you are, and you've worked your way through at least half of the girls in the ville.

The second time I was in Korea, I was the beneficiary of a co-worker's sheer horndoggedness. If they ever make an x-rated soap opera, this would be the perfect script.

First off, Wayne was fucking his wife, which was no surprise, since they were married. Anna was a fucking babe. Tall, big tits, tight trim ass, nice face and a libido that just wouldn't stop.

Second, Wayne was also fucking a dancer from one of the clubs. He'd convinced his wife that Jung should live with them as a nanny for their kids. According to Wayne, Jung was one of the horniest Korean chicks he'd ever met. After I got to know her, I had to agree.

Third, I was fucking Wayne's wife. In fact, the first time I met Anna, she was sucking my cock less than a half-hour later. OK, I wasn't technically fucking Anna. She was pissed off that Wayne was fucking Jung, but had somehow worked it out in her mind that he wasn't really cheating on her. On that basis, she figured that what she and I were doing every time we were alone for any length of time wasn't cheating either, as long as I didn't actually fuck her. Handjobs were fine, she gave me blowjobs like they were candy, titty-fucking was OK, eating her out was great and sliding my cock up her ass was alright, too, once she got used to it. Anything, as long as my cock didn't touch her pussy. Anna was a lusty wench, but Wayne spent most of his time with Jung, leaving Anna frustrated, which made it easy for me.

Fourth, I was also fucking Jung. Wayne's live-in fuck was just as horny as he'd bragged, if not hornier. Less than an hour after Wayne first introduced us, she was sucking my cock and getting fucked.

Fifth, I'm positive that Wayne's wife and Jung were getting it on with each other. I'd found traces of lipstick on Jung's pussy more than once when I knew she'd just come over from Wayne and Anna's apartment, and on Anna's pussy a couple of times. Maybe having her pussy licked made Jung eager to have something stuck in it; I don't know. I do know that Jung had no hesitations whatsoever about having a stiff cock slamming into her pussy, sliding between her lips or rammed up her ass. She liked it rough, and the rougher I gave it to her, the harder she'd cum.

Sixth, seventh, eighth, etc, I know Wayne was also fucking people other than Anna and Jung, and so was I, and I'm fairly sure Jung was also fucking around.

My first meeting with Anna went like this: Wayne had been at the shop over a year before I got there. He'd extended for a second year in country – I guess he liked it there. Once I met Anna and Jung, I saw why.

We'd hit it off well as soon as I got there, and I casually mentioned that I knew a little bit about computers. A few days after that, I ended up fixing a problem with the orderly room's computers and people started bringing me their problems to fix. My standard fee was a case of beer or a couple bottles of soju; more if it was a harder problem. Most of it was pretty basic stuff, but it still kept me in booze.

After a week or so, Wayne told me he had a problem with his computer at home, and could I take a look at it? I agreed, and set a time to stop by his place later that evening.

When I got there, the door was opened by a tall, good-looking blonde wearing white pants and blouse. I figured this must be Anna, his wife, so I introduced myself and told her that I was Wayne's co-worker and that I was there to take a look at his computer.

She introduced herself as Anna and with a faintly bitter look on her face said that Wayne wasn't there right now; he and Jung had taken the kids for a walk, and probably wouldn't be back for another hour or so.

I knew from listening to Wayne that most of these "walks" he and Jung took the kids on were only a few blocks. They stopped at one of Jung's friend's and while the friend kept the kids busy the two of them were in the back room fucking. From the look on Anna's face, she knew, or at least suspected that there was something more than just walking going on.

I thought that this was a situation that I probably shouldn't get into, and told Anna, "I can come back later," getting ready to go. She said, "Oh, no that's OK. I'd like some company. You go ahead and fix the computer and I'll just stay out of the way."

As I fired up the computer, Anna said, "I'll just go in the other room so I'm out of the way." I quickly spoke up, "No, that's OK, you can stay in here and we can keep each other company."

So she sat next to me, asking questions as I poked around the innards of Wayne's computer and ran some diagnostic software I'd brought along. I quickly found several viruses and set my software to cleaning up Wayne's system. Once it was running, I turned to face Anna and said, "Well, that's it until this finishes running in, "glancing at the screen, "about an hour. I can leave and come back then."

"Oh, no, you don't need to leave. Here, I'll go get you a beer, and you can stay here and we can just talk for a while." Sounded good to me, so I agreed. We sat, drank beer and chatted for twenty minutes or so.

The longer I sat there, the more I wondered why Wayne was cheating on Anna. She wasn't exactly gorgeous, but she was damn good-looking, with big tits, long legs, a slender waist and a nice ass. I noticed that every time she left the room to get more beer or go to the bathroom, she came back with another button undone on her blouse.

This time, I could clearly see the white lace bra that was barely holding her tits in check and there were only three or four more buttons to go on her blouse. I decided to do something somewhat daring. If it blew up in my face, I'd beat a hasty retreat and blame it on the beer later.

"Anna," I said, "it looks to me like there's something wrong with your blouse."

"What's that?" she said with a slight giggle.

"Well, it looks to me like the buttons aren't holding. They're just popping open."

"Like this?" she asked, hooking a finger and yanking her shirt the rest of the way open.

"Yeah, just like that," I said, admiring the view.

"Maybe you should take a look at it," she said in a husky tone of voice. "Maybe you can take care of the problem.

I was suddenly, intensely aware of a massive hard-on, especially since Anna was looking straight at it. I said, "I'll take a look," as I slid off my chair to the floor in front of her. I gently ran my hands up under her blouse, lightly cupping her tits as I lifted the thin material away from them.

Anna gasped and grabbed my hands, crushing them to her tits. I caught my breath, then said, "I think I might have found the problem."

"What is it?" she asked in a shaky voice.

"These are too big for those tiny little buttons to hold," I told her. "Each button should be at least this big," tracing a fingertip around a nipple, clearly visible through the sheer fabric of her lacy bra. She shuddered then, catching her breath reached up and pulled her bra straps down her shoulders.

I rolled her bra the rest of the was down, until it was rolled up around her waist. Her arms were still in the straps, and she said, "I'm trapped."

"Ah-ah!" I laughed. "Defenceless. You can't stop me if I decide to..." then quickly leaned forward and sucked one of her stiff nipples into my mouth. She jerked when I did that, then sat back, pulling her nipple out of my mouth.

"Before we go any farther," she said, "there's something I have to tell you."

"OK," I said, sitting back on my heels.

"I... I can't let you fuck me," she said hesitantly. "That would be cheating, and I won't cheat on my husband."

I almost said, "But he's cheating on you, right now," but kept my silence.

"I know that he and Jung are... are doing things," she went on. "but he's not really cheating on me, so I can't cheat on him. If I let you fuck me, I'm cheating, but if you don't fuck me, then it's not cheating, is it?"

I wondered how her husband fucking another woman two or three times a day wasn't cheating, but didn't say anything. There was a hole in her logic big enough for me to walk through, but all I said was, "That makes sense."

She sighed, apparently in relief and said, "So that means we can do anything but fuck, and it's OK, since I'm not cheating on Wayne. Ah, don't tell him, though; he might not understand."

"OK, I won't tell him if you don't want me to," I said, feeling as if I had made an unexpected left turn out of reality.

"Good!" she enthused, standing up and quickly shedding her bra and pulling her pants down. Not wanting to be left behind, I quickly shed my clothes, and we both dropped our last article of clothing at the same time.

"You cheated!" she laughed. "You weren't wearing any underwear!"

"So what are you gonna do about it?" I taunted her.

"I'm gonna do... this!" she said, dropping to her knees in front of me and sucking my cock into her mouth. She spent about thirty seconds or so slobbering all over it, and doing quite well in my opinion. Then she stood back up, grabbed me by the hand and said, "Follow me." So, I followed.

She gave me a quick tour of the apartment. Like me, they had a three-bedroom apartment. One bedroom was a combination storage and computer room, one was Anna's room, which she shared with the kids, and the third was Jung's room, which was the largest room in the apartment and had the largest bed.

Anna pulled me into Jung's room and pushed me down onto the unmade bed before resuming her oral attentions on my twitching cock. The bed smelled of musk and sex, and it was obvious to me someone had been fucked on this bed, probably more than once, and not all that long ago.

In less than a minute I had to warn her that I was about to cum. Anna's only reaction was to bury her nose in my pubic hair and chug down each spurt of hot cum as it blasted out of my cock.

Once I caught my breath, I sat up and said, "My turn." Anna wasn't sure that she could let me do that, but I convinced her that eating her out wasn't cheating, since my cock wouldn't be anywhere near her pussy.

Once I'd set her doubts to rest, she eagerly agreed. I got the impression that Wayne wasn't much into giving oral sex, no matter how much he liked getting it. So I ate her to several major orgasms, until she finally pushed me away. After she was breathing normally herself, she told me that after a while she became too tender to keep going and had to stop for at least ten or fifteen minutes.

By then, I was hard again, but a quick look at the clock showed that we only had a few minutes left, so we reluctantly put our clothes back on. About that time, the doorbell rang – they were back a bit early. Anna gave me a quick kiss, then I slid into the computer room while she opened the door to let everyone in.

When Wayne came into the room, I was alternating between looking at the screen, where it said there were another five minutes to go, and flipping through the pages of one of my computer troubleshooting books.

"I see you've met Anna," he said. "How did you get along?"

I had to force myself to stop grinning like a loon and just said, "She gave me beer. What more could a guy ask for?" I saw her face over Wayne's shoulder. She turned bright red and turned away quickly, her shoulders shaking with suppressed laughter. Wayne pulled up a chair and we shot the shit while waiting for the program to finish running.

A few minutes later an attractive Korean girl came into the room and sat on Wayne's lap. He introduced her as Jung, which I'd rather suspected.

She was short, naturally, and slender, with long, straight black hair, tied back in a ponytail that reached down her back to just above her ass. And a nice ass it was, too. Shapely, and looking like it needed a dick in it and, if Wayne was to believed, often had one. Her face wasn't beautiful, but it had something more than just prettiness to it. She wore a mid-thigh-length black skirt and a dark grey tank-top that showed enough of the sides of her smallish, but not too-small, tits to make it pretty interesting. I thought that if Jung was as willing as Anna for a little on the side, I'd be more than willing to meet her half-way.

About that time, the scan finished, listing off a several viruses Wayne had picked up somewhere or another. I explained to him what I'd found, and what I'd done to fix the problems. Wayne invited me to stay for supper. I saw Anna nodding her head over his shoulder, so I agreed. Afterward, Wayne and Jung both disappeared into the bedroom with an excuse of a sore back that needed massaged. Meanwhile, I was helping Anna clean up.

As soon as Anna heard the door shut behind them, she spun around and pushed me into the corner of the kitchen. "They'll be in there for at least a half-hour, so I've got time for this," yanking my shorts down around my ankles and sucking my cock into her mouth.

It didn't take long until Anna got a mouthful of cum, which she cheerfully chugged down. I heard a door open, so I quickly yanked my shorts back up as Anna sprang back to her feet. When Wayne came back into the kitchen, he saw me washing dishes while Anna was putting the last of the leftovers into their small fridge.

"You don't have to do that," he said. Of course, I was pretty much done by then, and I headed back to my apartment shortly afterward, smirking to myself. However, then I got even more to smirk about. I heard a door open and shut behind me, sounded like it was from Wayne's apartment. I looked back and saw Jung come up the stairs and out the door. She waved at me, so I waved back and waited for her to catch up.

"You show me where you live?" she asked, and I agreed I would as we headed across the courtyard to my building and up the stairs. She didn't really want to see my apartment, though. As soon as we hit the landing in front of my door she gave me a hug, catching me by surprise. I hugged her back, naturally, and she tipped her head up, lips parted, like she was expecting a kiss. I chanced it, and she was expecting a kiss.

She broke the kiss off and said, "I no can stay. I have to go store and buy stuff," as she was tugging at my pants. Okay, I thought, she wants to fuck or something right here on the stairs. I'll go along with that. Once she had my pants open and my cock out, she dropped to her knees and started giving me head. She was pretty good at it, even better than Anna, and I came in her mouth after just a few minutes. As soon as the last spurt hit her tongue and slid down her throat, she stood up, turned around and flipped her skirt up before bending over the railing, showing that she wasn't wearing any panties. I took the hint and slid my cock into her tight, wet pussy, slapping it to her hard.

While I was slamming my cock into her pussy, Jung was fingering her pussy. I could feel her pussy clenching in waves as she repeatedly came. Finally, after what had to be at least ten minutes of hard fucking, I pumped my final load of cum for the night into her pussy, grinding myself as hard against her ass and as deep into her pussy as I could. As I did, she lunged back at me, and I felt the end of her pussy give way as the head of my cock forced her cervix open and I basted the inside of her womb with my cum. That definitely set her off into a massive final orgasm of her own and I could feel her pussy clamp down hard around my cock.

She finally stood up straight again, pulling my still mostly-hard cock out of her pussy, dripping cum and pussy juice. She dropped back to her knees and licked me clean before getting back up. She gave me a quick kiss before heading back down the stairs, her thighs glistening with her juices and my cum.

Anna, part two should be up in the daily round in two or three days, depending on what kind of internet I find each night.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 04:43:00 AM by fnord »

fatal error: witty comment not found

Offline fnord

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-0
  • yeah, baby, i haz it, whatever it is
Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 06:55:08 PM
Disclaimer: sex with someone else's spouse or significant other without their knowledge and consent is rude and can lead to a damaged or destroyed relationship (or two relationships, if you're also in one and your spouse or significant other finds out. Also, unprotected sex, especially unprotected sex with someone who's having more unprotected sex with some one else who's have yet more unprotected sex with several bar-girls is just not a good idea, no matter what your hormones are screaming at you.

This is the sequel to Anna, part one. The sequel to this one, Anna, part three (raise your hand if you didn't see that title coming) will be posted when A: I get that far in my postings, and B: I finish writing it.

I'd been fucking Anna for the better part of a month now, at least two or three times a week, usually more. OK, technically, I hadn't actually fucked her. I'd done damn-near everything else, though. I'd finger-fucked her, titty-fucked her and licked her pussy to numerous orgasms while she'd blown me and jacked me off more times than I can count, but I'd never actually fucked her. She had it in her mind that as long as my cock didn't enter her pussy, she wasn't cheating on her husband.

Of course, Wayne was cheating on her left and right. He'd actually talked Anna into letting a dancer from one of the bars live with them, and he was fucking her at least five or six times a week. He was also fucking any other bar girl he could talk into it as well.

Still, Anna gave great head (and swallowed!) so I wasn't about to do anything to make her think otherwise. I don't think Anna had any idea that I was or should be faithful to her – after all, we weren't married, and I certainly wasn't "faithful." Not only were Anna and I doing nasty things with each other, I was, like Wayne,fucking every bar girl I could into it, and I was fucking Jung, the dancer that was living with them.

Real fucking, too, not just blowjobs and handjobs. Jung had no qualms about having my cock inside her pussy, and wasn't at all averse to opening her ass for me, either.

Anyway, about a month after I'd first met Anna (and she'd first gone down on me) I was over at their apartment like usual, to fix a computer problem. What Wayne didn't know was that after the first few times I'd been over to work on his computer (and fool around with his wife) I'd set his computer up to let me log onto it remotely and do anything I felt like. Since I could access it any time I liked, I could fuck it up whenever I liked so I'd have an excuse to go over and "fix" it. And, of course, while I was "fixing" it, I was also "fixing" Anna's pussy.

This Saturday, Wayne had taken Jung and the kids to a zoo in Seoul and didn't expect to be back until that evening. I got over to their apartment at a bit after eleven that morning, so Anna and I figured we had all day to fool around.

It was about two in the afternoon, and we'd been fairly busy. Anna had sucked me off a couple times and I'd gone down on her more than once, as well as vibrating her to orgasm several times. We were running around the apartment naked, just to turn each other on. I really got off on seeing Anna in the kitchen, bent over the stove cooking and her ass sticking out and she apparently liked seeing me standing on tip-toe, changing light bulbs with my half-hard cock swaying around.

We were catching our breath after another sixty-nine session and Anna asked me, "Does Wayne have any porn on his computer?"

"I don't know – I haven't looked. Let's go see."

It turned out that Wayne did have quite a bit of porn on his computer, and I made a mental note to get copies the next time I was mucking around on it.

He was apparently a lot more methodical with his porn than his appearance, having all of his porn neatly sorted and categorized. Anna was sitting on my lap as we went through Wayne's porn, making comments and giggling at a lot of the pictures.

After the fiftieth or so blowjob picture, though, she said, "This is getting a little boring. Can you make it show random pictures?" No problem, and seconds later we were looking at all sorts of random pictures.

Almost all of them seemed to turn Anna on. The only ones that she made any negative comment or sound about were the pictures of girls with dogs or horses. She didn't like those. They were turning me on, but I didn't feel like mentioning that to Anna.

Wayne had more pictures of ass-fucking than anything else, so of course we saw lots of that. After the hundredth or so picture of some gal taking a cock up the ass, I was fully erect and painfully aware that there was a naked, big-titted blonde wiggling her ass into my lap.

Anna noticed it as well, with a giggle and, pointing at the current picture on the screen (a big-titted blonde taking a cock up the ass) said, "Y'know, I've never done that. Wanna try?"

I almost stuttered from surprise, but managed to reply, "OK, yeah, I'd love to do that." Ass-fucking is one of my favorite things, and Anna had just offered me her tight, virgin ass. Of course I was going to agree.

Anna giggled again, stood up, pulled me to my feet and dragged me by the hand back into Jung's room. We'd had our fun in every room in the apartment, but Anna liked to do it in Jung's bed. Probably a way of getting back at her husband and his live-in girlfriend, I figured.

She handed me a bottle of lotion from Jung's nightstand before getting on her hands and knees on the bed. I squirted a generous amount down the crack of her ass and started fingering her ass. Anna reached under Jung's pillow, pulled out a vibrator and started sliding it in and out of her pussy while I was playing with her ass.

As usual, Anna came quickly and often, and I could feel her ass clenching tight around my probing fingers every time she came. After a while, Anna decided her ass was stretched enough and she said, "OK, time to put your cock there."

I squirted some more lotion between Anna's up-thrust cheeks and then smeared some on my rigid, throbbing cock before lining the head up on her tight, tiny puckered hole. I pressed into her, meeting some resistance, but I'd just had three fingers sliding in and out of her ass seconds before, and she gave way and let my cock slide half-way in.

Anna gasped as her ass was wedged open to admit my invading cock. I stopped moving and asked her if she was OK. She said, "Oh, yeah, this is great!" sliding the vibrator back into her orgasm-soaked snatch. Since she didn't seem to be having any problems with having my cock up her ass, I slid the rest of it in, until I was as deep as I could get.

Anna was fucking herself with the vibrator at the same time, and her hand kept bumping my balls. I could feel the fuck-toy vibrating through the thin membranes that separated it from my cock. I was only able to saw in and out of Anna's no-longer virgin ass for a few minutes before I was grinding myself against her and giving her her first-ever ass-load of cum.

I reached under Anna, pulled a couple of pillows under her hips and pushed her down onto them. I kept making small, short strokes in and out of her ass, which so tight it was keeping me hard. After a couple of minutes the post-orgasmic sensitivity went away, and I was able to start ass-fucking Anna freely again.

This time, she had her wrist trapped underneath herself and was unable to fuck herself with the vibrator. That didn't stop her from having orgasm after wrenching, highly vocal orgasm, and I felt her ass clench and squeeze with each one.

Since I'd just cum in Anna's ass moments before, as well as in her hot, sucking mouth a couple of times earlier in the day, I was able to pound her ass for well over twenty minute before cumming again.

We were both exhausted, so we fell asleep right there in Jung's bed where, I was sure, Wayne had pounded her ass more than once. We woke up about two hours later, sticky and covered with sweat, dried lotion, cum and pussy-juice, so we decided to take a shower. I touched her ass with a soapy finger and she swatted my hand away. "No more today," she said. "Having your dick in my ass makes me sore. Next time, maybe. Sometime soon, for sure. I liked it and I'm going to want you to do it again, if you don't mind."

I chucked and said, "I'd be glad to fuck your ass any time you want." She laughed at that, then dropped to her knees and started sucking my half-hard cock. Despite having already cum four or five times that day, I was soon squirting more cum down Anna's throat. I'd never told her, but I'd discovered that fucking someone else's wife was a real turn-on. I was beginning to understand why so many people committed adultery.

After Anna sucked the last drop out of my twitching cock, we switched places and I licked her pussy until she had a thrashing orgasm of her own, almost falling over in the shower.

That was almost our last time that day, except for one last thing: Anna knew about when Wayne, Jung and the kids would be getting home, and when that time came, she was sucking my cock right inside the door.

I'd already cum so many times that I wasn't sure that I'd be able to get off again, but the thought that I might be getting head from Anna while her husband was right on the other side of the door excited me, and when they knocked I came for the last time that evening as Anna swallowed it all.

As soon as she got the last drop, I pulled my pants up and dashed back into the computer room, where I'd had a nasty-looking fake problem lined up for the past hour. As soon as I was around the corner, Anna let them in. Wayne and I shot the shit for a while I "fixed" the "problem." He invited me to stay for supper, but I told him, "I've been working on this for hours – I'm beat." I staggered off to my own apartment, knowing that Anna was going to give me her ass many more times in the months to come.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 06:59:24 PM by fnord »

fatal error: witty comment not found