• Woos/Boos: +1375/-70
  • Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
Reply #41 on: December 04, 2007, 01:45:14 AM
Spunkypants?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What the fuck is that?

curius

Reply #42 on: December 06, 2007, 03:54:30 AM
I was flipping thru here, and came across a page, forget where, and there was a post by a man that wanted to know if he could talk about pedo. He was told pedo not welcome, (To fuck off, basically.)

However, I have a question. If pedo's not welcome, how come so many leslita stories and threads are getting thru?

I do hope it is not female double standards getting in here.

Might as well outlaw beast, rape, incest and all other so-called 'deviant' behaviour, and then hey presto, no site left.

Opinions?

curius

Reply #43 on: December 06, 2007, 03:58:47 AM
By the way, "Spunkypants" is a term that means, hot, fuckable, gorgeous, lovely, etc etc. If you don't want that appellation, fine by me.
Bwahahahahahaha!

Offline Gina Marie

• So fucking done with it all.
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #44 on: December 06, 2007, 04:47:02 AM
I was flipping thru here, and came across a page, forget where, and there was a post by a man that wanted to know if he could talk about pedo. He was told pedo not welcome, (To fuck off, basically.)
Well, he was speaking in terms of actual pedo, which is strictly not welcome here.

However, I have a question. If pedo's not welcome, how come so many leslita stories and threads are getting thru?
Stories and fantasy are entirely another issue, and are welcome for sure. I write about it in many of my stories, and enjoy the idea of being seduced by an underage lesbian! But be assured, I would never act on it, and I only engage in sex with adults.

I do hope it is not female double standards getting in here.
OK - Now your being a knob! Don't come at me with male macho bullshit! If You want to ask legit questions like the first two, I am more than happy to answer you, in an adult, friendly and rational manor. But when you make an ignorant, blanket statement like "female double standards" as if men never employ double standards, then I have nothing but contempt for you.

Grm (who by the way is male), was the one who made the decision to excuse the offender, so if there was something as stupid as that term, it would be "Male double standards".

I am pretty sure he has my back on this, so be aware, I am a nice person until I am fucked with. If you have something to say to me... say it, and we can have it out in Room 1408!

And for the record, I don't spunk in my pants, I'm a woman and I squirt!

Good Day, Sir.

~Gia1978
Global Moderator
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 08:57:26 AM by Gia1978 »

Offline AvatarofTruth

• Hero Protagonist
  • Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +183/-47
  • Je suis Marxiste, tendance Groucho
Reply #45 on: December 06, 2007, 05:07:15 AM
I am completely on Gia's side here.

We promote freedom of speech in this forum. Writing out a fantasy in which the characters commit crimes, including pedo, is an example of free speech.

Encouraging people to actually commit crimes is not speech, just as threatening the life of another person is not speech.

Any person encouraging anyone else to commit crimes, especially on the level of pedophilia, are not welcome here.

And as far as 'female double standards', I think you meant 'human double standards', and even then you are incorrect.

I hope you go into Room 1408. Gia is a formidable foe, but she is a dripping wet kitten compared to me.

Edit: {05:40} I am going to clarify something. By 'crimes' in this instance I specifically mean 'violating human rights' as defined by the United Nations. The internet is nothing if not an international community, and I realize that some of our members potentially (and unfortunately) may live in despotic areas, where free speech itself may be outlawed.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 11:44:33 AM by avataroftruth »

Offline Grm

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +456/-117
  • Goodbye KB
Reply #46 on: December 06, 2007, 06:15:12 AM
I think there is little for me to add, except to say that unlike most forums, free debate is welcome here on KB. We have very few rules, only three[ I hope it stays that way], maybe they might be worth a glance while you are flipping curious. This way you might avoid embarrassing yourself by making spurious statements.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 11:10:37 AM by Grm »

Offline Gina Marie

• Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #47 on: December 06, 2007, 09:01:23 AM
I would just like to add... after Avatars last statement, I am indeed, DRIPPING WET!

OH BABY, HOW YOU TALK!

Getting in the tub to masturbate like a fucking fiend,
~Gia the Kitten

curius

Reply #48 on: December 06, 2007, 03:25:08 PM
Ouch!

So. I appear to have upset you. Mind you, the literary style of your reply was quite amusing. I appreciate your point of view, and respect it, and also quite understand the vituperative nature of your reply. Not knowing the gender of Grm was a tactical blunder, and I apologise.

I simply made those statements to gauge the reply, and to find out what boundaries to explore. Nothing personal was ever intended.

So, Gia, there we have it.

Good morning, Mademoiselle.

Offline Gina Marie

• Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #49 on: December 06, 2007, 10:53:28 PM
Well then, there it is.. apology accepted. Other than my rant, I hope your question was answered. I do realize that I was a tad sensitive regarding your statement, but I have very little tolerance for that kind of woman bashing.

On this board, we are referred to as sluts, cunts, whores, bitches and a variety of names that would draw blood anywhere else, not to mention the constant theme of rape (which  is also fine to discuss, as long as it is a fantasy). I can take all that in stride, but when some random newbie insults me by flinging a general statement about the irrationality of women (which your statement clearly implied) I am ready to rock.

As to the way I speak in print, I have an education, I have intellect, I make use of them. If you find that amusing, so be it (Aww, isn't that cute? Look at the girl acting like she has a brain!). I am a writer of erotica, and I tend to express myself in the same literary style I compose my smut in. I find that it it makes my point much stronger and clearer than crying and calling you a bastard or a dick!

Hopefully, we can put this behind us and have some fun here. There is a good amount to be had. I do have a very light side, and some have even said sexy! One member here had it out with me in the very early days of this board. We kissed and made up, and now we get along quite well (Smooches to Wolfy).

~Gia1978

Offline cleanfun4all

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +51/-18
Reply #50 on: December 07, 2007, 02:05:33 AM

Not knowing the gender of Grm was a tactical blunder, and I apologise.

Well, he's English. It CAN be hard to tell with them.  ;)  ;D

May GOD save me from my friends, I can save myself from my enemies.

Offline Gina Marie

• Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #51 on: December 07, 2007, 04:57:01 AM
Well, he's English. It CAN be hard to tell with them.  ;)  ;D

OI! Don't you mean "Them lot"? I think that's bollocks! Brits are people too, well.... mostly. I mean, he comes off as fairly butch, don'ee?

Ta.

~Gia the Brit lover

Offline Grm

• Freakishly Strange
  • Goodbye KB
Reply #52 on: December 07, 2007, 12:16:02 PM
I am a man, honest, well most of the time. Wasn't it the Californian's who invented gay? They are Americans aren't they? And another thing, our drunken football fans are feared throughout Europe, they could beat the crap out of anybody, or anything, even plastic tables don't stand a chance, I've seen them hurled with deadly venom at Dutch riot police.
Donning his Millwall colours,
Duncan
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 09:12:03 PM by Grm »

Offline Gina Marie

• Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #53 on: December 07, 2007, 02:31:37 PM

I Grm!

Offline cleanfun4all

• Pervert
Reply #54 on: December 18, 2007, 08:00:47 PM
 :)

Hey boss, any chance of getting some more emoticons here?

I've always found the default ones to be a bit lacking.

Offline Grm

• Freakishly Strange
  • Goodbye KB
Reply #55 on: December 19, 2007, 05:46:30 PM
Well, I know its a bit tedious, but I used to find my own smilies and upload them to my photo bucket account. At least then you can use those you like best. It would be almost impossible to find a smiley set that everyone would find to their taste.

Offline cleanfun4all

• Pervert
Reply #56 on: December 19, 2007, 07:38:08 PM

Yeah, but you don't have to upload an entire set, you can install individual smilies to the exiting smiley set.

Last year sometime, LaJan started doing that on RC. At the time, I didn't see the need myself, but I came to realize it does had a bit of fun to the forum.

Offline Gina Marie

• Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #57 on: December 19, 2007, 10:22:52 PM
I get my smileys from other message boards that have a shitload of custom ones.

HAPPY KRIMBLE!

~Gia the Elf

Offline cleanfun4all

• Pervert
Reply #58 on: December 20, 2007, 02:00:30 AM

And I just stole borrowed Gia's smiley so I can add it to the smiley set on another forum.  ;)

Offline SirRandiKnight

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-10
Reply #59 on: January 03, 2008, 11:26:57 PM
Any questions?

Hey King Grm.....I got a question.....

I have not built a web page in years and was thinking about an adult one for fun called "RandiKnights" ...well while I was checking out Free Web Host FOR xxx I ran across a ton of beast and zoo links - pics - movies....heavy duty stuff....I know some have posted here looking for this...

should I post the link?

Sir Randi Knight

If you read this post do me a favor. Up and on the left of my post you see (GOOD Bad) Please click your mouse on BAD.. I did not come here to be GOOD.