KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

How to convince someone to shave their pussy

Guest · 4027

ChirpingGirl

Reply #15 on: May 04, 2016, 03:43:00 PM
It's nice that we have a community where we can delve into these interesting but mostly unknown tiny corners of sexual perversion. So glad I came here!

Yeah, wait until you say something they don't like and then watch the irrational comments and judgments about you come flooding in.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +938/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #16 on: May 04, 2016, 05:39:57 PM
Freedom of expression means you can say what you wish.

It doesn't mean you don't have consequences for what you say.

I think you confuse freedom of speech with freedom from individual responsibility.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +373/-9
Reply #17 on: May 04, 2016, 05:53:35 PM
Freedom of expression means you can say what you wish.

It doesn't mean you don't have consequences for what you say.

I think you confuse freedom of speech with freedom from individual responsibility.

In other words....There May Be "Backlash" To What Ever You Say.....Be Prepared.

Love,
Liz

Offline redhatlover

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +248/-3
Reply #18 on: May 04, 2016, 06:03:58 PM
The consequences are getting this topic moved to 1408.  Please, let's get back to the original topic!

I am like Charlie the Tuna.  I don't want women with good taste, I want women who taste good.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +2467/-33
Reply #19 on: May 04, 2016, 07:14:49 PM

It's nice that we have a community where we can delve into these interesting but mostly unknown tiny corners of sexual perversion. So glad I came here!

I agree completely! I've learned so many things I never knew before, and I'm glad I learned about them, along with several things I wish I never knew  ;)

It has radically changed my outlook on the varieties of human sexual experience, and made me more accepting and tolerant of practices I previously found distasteful.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline Elizabeth

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +373/-9
Reply #20 on: May 04, 2016, 07:18:52 PM

I agree completely! I've learned so many things I never knew before, and I'm glad I learned about them, along with several things I wish I never knew  ;)

It has radically changed my outlook on the varieties of human sexual experience, and made me more accepting and tolerant of practices I previously found distasteful.

But isn't that the way "life" should be.??
Experience, Learn, Change, Tolerate, Then Embrace Knowledge (or at least what you have learned from day to day).

Love,
Liz

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +2467/-33
Reply #21 on: May 04, 2016, 07:20:02 PM

Back to the original query of the thread -- I simply asked. No manipulation. No intimidation. I simply asked if she would shave off her pubic hair. She said yes but only if I did it for her. So, I got the scissors, the razor, the shave cream and took care of to carefully remove the hair. After a while, she asked me to shave off my pubic hair which I willingly did. She won't shave me because she is afraid of nicking me. That was almost 20 years ago. Now, she leaves a patch at the top of her slit but keeps the lips clean. As for me, I'm bare down there most of the time.

Again, back to the original query of the thread.

Perhaps this falls under the category of things we don't particularly want to do, but we do them anyway, in order to please our lover, or make our lover happy, or enhance our lover's sexual experience.

To my mind, if it isn't really a big deal, that's part of a loving and fulfilling relationship.

Offline Elizabeth

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +373/-9
Reply #22 on: May 04, 2016, 07:23:13 PM

Back to the original query of the thread -- I simply asked. No manipulation. No intimidation. I simply asked if she would shave off her pubic hair. She said yes but only if I did it for her. So, I got the scissors, the razor, the shave cream and took care of to carefully remove the hair. After a while, she asked me to shave off my pubic hair which I willingly did. She won't shave me because she is afraid of nicking me. That was almost 20 years ago. Now, she leaves a patch at the top of her slit but keeps the lips clean. As for me, I'm bare down there most of the time.

Perhaps this falls under the category of things we don't particularly want to do, but we do them anyway, in order to please our lover, or make our lover happy, or enhance our lover's sexual experience.

To my mind, if it isn't really a big deal, that's part of a loving and fulfilling relationship.

Remember Though.....It's a two way street.

Love,
Liz

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +2467/-33
Reply #23 on: May 04, 2016, 07:53:16 PM

Remember Though.....It's a two way street.

Love,
Liz

Why wouldn't it be?

Offline MintJulie

• ~ Version Number 9.10.02 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +994/-12
  • POY 2016
Reply #24 on: May 04, 2016, 07:56:18 PM

If it isn't really a big deal, that's part of a loving and fulfilling relationship.

This was perfectly said.   

Jules

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady.  #TB12

Offline OLDBIKER

• New Pervert
    • Fame +1/-0
Reply #25 on: May 18, 2016, 06:59:38 PM
You want her to shave.Shave yourself.Show her how hygenic it is.Bingo ,bald pussy.I did and we are now both enjoying more 69 than ever.

shaver

Reply #26 on: May 30, 2016, 01:40:01 AM
That is right I have shaved for years. It is the only to show off your cock. After all it does look neat and tidy

Offline Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Fame +64/-1
Reply #27 on: June 02, 2016, 01:10:09 PM
I must say, I've gained a massive respect for the ladies that shave. After my breakup, I neglected the maintenance a while - and thought it might be a good idea to shave.  Bloody hell, how in the world you deal with the itching is beyond me.

Offline MintJulie

• ~ Version Number 9.10.02 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +994/-12
  • POY 2016
Reply #28 on: June 02, 2016, 02:28:42 PM
how in the world you deal with the itching is beyond me.

Try a wax

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady.  #TB12

Offline Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Fame +64/-1
Reply #29 on: June 02, 2016, 08:29:45 PM
how in the world you deal with the itching is beyond me.

Try a wax

Hahahahhahahahahhahahah. No.