KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

How to convince someone to shave their pussy

Guest · 5379

shaver

on: March 21, 2016, 01:16:13 AM
I have a weakness for shaved pussy how do I convince my wife to shave her pussy I am open for suggestions I truly think a shaved pussy is very beautiful .Like all pussy's they should be eaten

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1750/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 04:13:23 AM
You can ask her if she would do it for you.    Either she will or won't.   Is she's done it before she knows whether or not she likes it and her mind may already be made up on the subject.   Don't force it, end it by mentioning that it would be a nice surprise some day.

Good luck,
Jules

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline SilverRiverdad

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 03:57:39 PM
We had just gotten into nudism and were enjoying regular trips to the CO beach at Rooster Rock State Park in Oregon. We had some pillow talk about shaved pussys and cocks. I tols my wife it usually (back then) meant the smoothies were swingers. I remember her asking is that included the older woman we'd see on the beach and her husband, both smoothies. "Beats me" I replied. A few months later we found out they were swingers. Today it is not a badge of swapping but my mature wife still shaves before we go out any where. All I did was talk with her about it and tell her I liked the look and lick.

TinyDancer

Reply #3 on: March 21, 2016, 05:18:19 PM
Just get some oil, some lube, some shaving cream and a good 5 blade razor.  Have her take a shower with you, and make the shaving a form of sex play.  I've never had a lover who refused to shave.  Just make it so that she thinks it is her idea. 

Sounds like manipulation to me, but hey, whatever works, right?

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3080/-41
Reply #4 on: March 21, 2016, 06:07:44 PM

Sounds like manipulation to me, but hey, whatever works, right?

My thoughts exactly.

This is an intensely personal thing for a woman -- and, I might add, something nowhere near as easily achieved as many men seem to think.

There's nothing remotely wrong with a suggestion or intimation, but anything more than that is, as TD correctly puts it, intimidation. And who wants THAT in a relationship?

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +614/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #5 on: March 21, 2016, 06:35:50 PM
  Perhaps if 'wifey' decides to explore, and finds a girlfriend, your odds of her grooming changing may be enhanced. Be patient, she does not need to divorce you to explore, and you don't even need to be aware. Will think your wish has been granted... smile...

I have a weakness for shaved pussy how do I convince my wife to shave her pussy I am open for suggestions I truly think a shaved pussy is very beautiful .Like all pussy's they should be eaten

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

shaver

Reply #6 on: March 22, 2016, 06:24:24 PM
Thank you very much for your feed back

ChirpingGirl

Reply #7 on: March 22, 2016, 07:31:50 PM
I've never been unshaved  :emot_weird:

How any woman would want to be furry down there is beyond me. My wife is as fanatical about it as I am. So gross. Why do we have to hair hair down there?  :roll:

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #8 on: March 23, 2016, 12:39:09 AM

I've never been unshaved  :emot_weird:

How any woman would want to be furry down there is beyond me. My wife is as fanatical about it as I am. So gross. Why do we have to hair hair down there?  :roll:

Why humans alone have pubic hair
27 February 2009
Being Human
Andy Coghlan, reporter

...Weiss admits that the theory is pure speculation...

Hmmm...

ChirpingGirl

Reply #9 on: March 23, 2016, 02:23:10 AM

I've never been unshaved  :emot_weird:

How any woman would want to be furry down there is beyond me. My wife is as fanatical about it as I am. So gross. Why do we have to hair hair down there?  :roll:

27 February 2009
Being Human
Andy Coghlan, reporter

Hmmm...

The theory about primate pubic lice infecting humans.  Not why humans have pubic hair...

It's still fucking gross and I don't know why we should have hair down there.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #10 on: March 23, 2016, 04:07:03 AM

I've never been unshaved  :emot_weird:

How any woman would want to be furry down there is beyond me. My wife is as fanatical about it as I am. So gross. Why do we have to hair hair down there?  :roll:

27 February 2009
Being Human
Andy Coghlan, reporter

Hmmm...

The theory about primate pubic lice infecting humans.  Not why humans have pubic hair...
You are missing the linkage that is the basis of his theory.

The loss of bodily hair on humans took some 3.7 million years to to be relatively complete and to shift the pubic hair growth to approximate that of a gorilla's pelt. Approximate, not equal. This allowed the loss of body lice and the transference to a new host and development of a new lice species at 3.3 million years ago, when the bodily environment of humans had most fully changed.

Sexual di-morphism of body hair is markedly different between men and women. Men typically have heavier body hair, facial hair (which is absent from the other great apes), but the pubic hair is a prime shared sexual characteristic of sexual maturity in both sexes.

That the lice would have that environment to shelter and sustain them indicates the probability of the theory being correct. There is a relational cause and effect here that is the primary evidence.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #11 on: March 23, 2016, 01:11:45 PM
Yeah,ain't it wunnerful?

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #12 on: March 23, 2016, 06:55:31 PM
Back to the original query of the thread -- I simply asked. No manipulation. No intimidation. I simply asked if she would shave off her pubic hair. She said yes but only if I did it for her. So, I got the scissors, the razor, the shave cream and took care of to carefully remove the hair. After a while, she asked me to shave off my pubic hair which I willingly did. She won't shave me because she is afraid of nicking me. That was almost 20 years ago. Now, she leaves a patch at the top of her slit but keeps the lips clean. As for me, I'm bare down there most of the time.

That is all.

Offline trapper

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +18/-1
Reply #13 on: May 04, 2016, 09:39:46 AM
I like hair, it's natural, there is a limit but I love to suck on short curly hair, and wet lips.

Offline herschel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +222/-1
Reply #14 on: May 04, 2016, 03:07:47 PM
It's nice that we have a community where we can delve into these interesting but mostly unknown tiny corners of sexual perversion. So glad I came here!

ChirpingGirl

Reply #15 on: May 04, 2016, 03:43:00 PM
It's nice that we have a community where we can delve into these interesting but mostly unknown tiny corners of sexual perversion. So glad I came here!

Yeah, wait until you say something they don't like and then watch the irrational comments and judgments about you come flooding in.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #16 on: May 04, 2016, 05:39:57 PM
Freedom of expression means you can say what you wish.

It doesn't mean you don't have consequences for what you say.

I think you confuse freedom of speech with freedom from individual responsibility.

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #17 on: May 04, 2016, 05:53:35 PM
Freedom of expression means you can say what you wish.

It doesn't mean you don't have consequences for what you say.

I think you confuse freedom of speech with freedom from individual responsibility.

In other words....There May Be "Backlash" To What Ever You Say.....Be Prepared.

Love,
Liz

Offline redhatlover

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +255/-3
Reply #18 on: May 04, 2016, 06:03:58 PM
The consequences are getting this topic moved to 1408.  Please, let's get back to the original topic!

I am like Charlie the Tuna.  I don't want women with good taste, I want women who taste good.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #19 on: May 04, 2016, 07:14:49 PM

I agree completely! I've learned so many things I never knew before, and I'm glad I learned about them, along with several things I wish I never knew  ;)

It has radically changed my outlook on the varieties of human sexual experience, and made me more accepting and tolerant of practices I previously found distasteful.