KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

The Heart of Mallory (Mg13, oral, 1st, mast, rom, slow)

watersparks · 6053

Offline watersparks

• New Pervert
    • Fame +9/-0
The Heart of Mallory

By Watersparks

(Mg13, oral, 1st, mast, rom, slow)

Please note: This is a work of fiction. The author does not condone any sexual activity among persons under 18 in real life.

This story is based on two characters from the TV show Heartland. It has nothing to do with that particular show. I just love those two characters and pulled them out of their world and put them into one of my imagination

Jack Bartlett woke up smelling coffee and bacon. Must be Mallory cooking breakfast for me, he thought. Mallory was a thirteen year old girl who lived at a neighboring ranch. She acted as a housekeeper for jack; doing his laundry cooking his meals and keeping his house tidy ever since his wife had passed away four years ago.

Jack was thirty one years old with jet black hair and a bushy mustache. He always seemed to have that six o’clock shadow on his face. He was a tall man with a muscular build and the hard work he did showed in his forearms and on his rough hands. He had been running this ranch since his parents had died. He was only sixteen at the time.

The Wells’ had been his neighbors for years and he knew Mallory’s father well. He was ten years older than Jack and had a nasty temper. More than once Jack had been the recipient of a tongue lashing from the man. Sometimes over water rights and sometimes just because he didn’t like the way Jack had his men working too close to his property.

Jack had married his sweetheart, Elizabeth when he turned eighteen. She was the daughter of one of his father’s friends and was only thirteen at the time; but in those days it wasn’t unusual for a girl to get married at that age.

“Morning sure came early today,” he yawned.

He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and glanced at the clock on the desk. 5:00 am.

What the hell? He gasped. I ain’t even supposed to be up for another half hour. What’s she doin’ in my kitchen this early?

He rose groggily to his feet and pulled on his coveralls and slipped on a pair of socks. He looked in the mirror and ran his fingers through his hair to tame it down a bit and then walked down the stairs.

Mallory was standing there at the stove. She was a pretty girl with a cherubic face and green eyes. She had full lips and a pert nose that qualified her as cute in anyone’s book. Her long blonde hair was done up in braids.

“What the hell are you doing cooking breakfast at this hour?” he asked.

Mallory turned to face him.

“I’m sorry to have disturbed you, Your Majesty,” she said with a sarcastic look of horror on her features. “I just heard you say that you wanted to get an early start on the barn roof this morning. I just thought you could use some food before you went to work.”

“Aw, I’m sorry, Mallory,” he sighed. “I forgot all about that. I really do appreciate you coming over here and doing this for me.”

“It’s okay, Jack,” she said suddenly cheerful. “I would rather cook for you than be at home with father and… her.”

She sat a plate of bacon, eggs, biscuits and gravy down on the table in front of him heading back to the stove to clean the pans.

“Ain’t you gonna eat?” Jack asked.

“I already had my breakfast,” she said, “I hope you don’t mind but I took the last piece of ham.”

“Oh shucks, Girl,” he said. “The things you do with my leftovers are worth a hundred hams to me. What did Victoria say about you leaving this early?”

“You must be joking,” Mallory laughed. “The Queen never wakes up this early. She never knows what time I leave.”

As Jack sat drinking his coffee and eating his breakfast he thought about what she had just said.

Victoria was Mallory’s step-mother. Mallory had dubbed her the queen because of her way of trying to control everyone and everything around her. Mallory's real mother had died in childbirth and her father had never taken to the girl. It seems he blamed her for his wife’s death. Jack and his wife Elizabeth had been there that night. Elizabeth had tried to be a midwife because it had snowed so badly that the doctor couldn’t get through. Try as she might though there was no way to stop the bleeding. The last thing her mother had done was to give Mallory her name.

Old man Wells was so grief-stricken that he ordered everyone out of the house; including the baby. Jack and Elizabeth were only eighteen and fifteen, respectively but they took Mallory and raised her until she was six years old. At that time her father re-married and she went to live with them again. Her step-mother seemed to like her at first but then she had gotten pregnant and had given her a little brother. Mallory had been excited at the prospect of having a little brother, but when the baby came her step-mother suddenly didn’t want anything to do with her anymore. The whole world revolved around her baby brother.  She was relegated to the position of house slave; and then only grudgingly. Her father didn't seem to care how his wife treated her.

When Elizabeth heard her plight she offered to take Mallory as a hired helper. Her father and step-mother were pleased to get her out of their hair during the day and accepted. Elizabeth was more like a mother to her though. She used the hired helper ruse to teach Mallory all the things a girl should know about taking care of a house and how to take care of her-self. But most importantly she had taught Mallory the meaning of true selfless love.

When Mallory was a week away from her tenth birthday, however, Elizabeth had died of pneumonia. It was devastating to the little girl. She felt as though she had lost her mother rather than an employer. She went back to living full time with her father and step-mother after the funeral.

Jack had been even more devastated than Mallory. He had shut himself up in his room for two weeks after his wife had died. Finally one of the hired hands went to Mallory’s father and asked if she could come back to be a cook for Jack. It took poor Mallory nearly three days to get Jack to come and eat one of her meals. He was practically emaciated from mal-nutrition. It took her nearly another month before she got a word out of him. He just sat and stared into the air as he ate. It was hard on a ten year old girl to put up with his surly silence. However, Elizabeth had taught her well and she really loved Jack, so she was content to be patient with him and let him take his time to grieve.

After a time he recovered enough to get back to work. He was grateful to his ranch foreman for bringing Mallory back to the ranch to do the cooking. Truth be told, he hated Carl’s cooking anyway.

Mallory told Jack that she was willing to cook, clean and do his laundry just as Elizabeth had done if he would hire her back. Jack agreed and ever since then he paid her a monthly wage which she put back for her future. She said she knew her father would never leave her a part of his estate. It was all slated to go to her brother. She saved every penny and just to be on the safe side she stored her hard earned wages at Jack’s. It had worked very well for the past three years.

“Poor kid,” Jack sighed under his breath.

“What was that?” Mallory asked turning from the sink.

“Oh, nothing,” Jack said clearing his throat. I was just thinking about the barn roof. I’m gonna need… more tin.”

“Oh,” she said. “Well, You better get going if you’re gonna get an early start.”

Jack wiped his mouth after downing the last of his coffee and went to the door to pull on his boots. Then he went out to the bard to repair the roof.

Mallory sighed wistfully as she watched Jack leave the house. She still worried about him sometimes. He was only thirty one years old but he had made the statement more than once that he never wanted to get married again. He swore that Elizabeth was his one and only love. Mallory knew that he needed a woman in his life. He would never have survived if it hadn’t been for her looking out for him these past four years. She may have been young but she had been forced to grow up fast. She was a hard working girl with a pragmatic attitude. She never engaged in frivolous pursuits as girls of her age usually did. She enjoyed taking care of Jack’s house. It seemed to her that it was her calling in life. It gave her life a purpose and it made her happy to see him enjoying something she cooked for him.

She carried a feeling inside her that had been with her for a long time, but in the past few months it had been changing and she realized that she was falling in love with Jack. She sighed again as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a letter from Elizabeth. It was the last one she had ever written. It was weathered and worn now as it had been read by Mallory many times in the past few months. She re-read it and put it back into her pocket with an ache in her heart. She missed Elizabeth so much and yet she clung to the last words written by the woman she considered her mother.

She finished cleaning up the breakfast dishes and sat down to do some mending before going out to muck the stalls. She loved the horses almost as much as she loved Jack and she enjoyed taking care of them and riding them. One of her greatest joys was riding at full gallop through the meadow with the wind in her hair.

As she sewed on a couple of new buttons to one of his shirts she let her mind wander back to the days when she used to follow him around the barn watching him feed and water the horses. She was only about six at the time and too little to ride by herself but Jack sometimes put her up on his horse with him and let her ride as he made his rounds on the ranch. The hired men were always kind to her and the foreman; Carl always had a piece of candy in his pocket for her. Those were happy days and she wished that her father hadn’t called her home when he had gotten married again.

She soon finished the mending and her daydreaming and went out to muck the stalls. Her thoughts were still running a little in the past, though and she wasn’t paying as much attention to what she was doing as she should. When she brought the first wheel-barrow of manure around to the pile she tripped over a rake and fell.

Jack was up on the roof when he heard the scream. He quickly made it for the ladder and ran to the side of the barn where he stopped short as he caught sight of Mallory; covered in manure.

“What the hell happened to you?” he gasped trying not to laugh.

“It’s not funny, Jack,” she cried. “I tripped on this stupid rake and fell head first into the manure. Now I’m covered in…”

“Shit?” Jack chuckled.

“Stop making fun of me,” she pouted. “What am I going to do?”

“Oh don’t worry,” Jack assured her. “You can shower off in the barn, and I’ll go and get you some of Elizabeth’s clothes to change into.”

“You have a shower in the barn?” she asked.

“It’s in the last stall and it comes from the water tower next to the barn that I use to water the horses with,” he explained. “I sometimes use it to clean off with when I’m too dirty to go in the house. I got a bar of lye soap in there. I keep a clean towel in there too. Just turn the water on to get wet and then shut it off till you’re ready to rinse and there should be enough of water to take a shower. I’ll have Carl send some of the boys up later to re-fill it for me.”

Jack went back to the house while Mallory went into the barn to clean up. He walked slowly to the closet, almost afraid to open the door. He hadn’t opened that closet since he had picked out Elizabeth’s burial gown. His hands shook as he reached for the doorknob.

“I wonder if this was such a good idea,” he muttered to himself.

With a deep breath and a hard swallow he jerked the door open. The aroma that came out of the closet caused him to choke up. Her scent was there and it brought back a flood of bittersweet memories. He picked up a pair of Levi’s and a checkered blouse that Elizabeth used to wear when she was tending the garden. He held them to his nose and breathed in deeply.

“Oh my love," he choked out with tears in his eyes. “Why did you have to leave me alone?”

He took the clothes and laid them out on the kitchen table and then went back out to the barn. He called out to Mallory from the ladder and told her where to find them. Then he went back to work. His mind wasn’t on what he was doing, however and he dropped his hammer. It slid down the roof and hit the ground.

“Dammit!” he swore. “Oh well, I’m almost out of nails anyway.”

He descended the ladder to retrieve his hammer and get some more nails from the barn. His mind was still on the past, though and he wasn’t thinking as he entered the door. He heard a sound and glanced over to the right and froze.

There stood Mallory in all her naked glory soaping up her hair. She had her eyes closed so she didn’t see him and he just stood there transfixed. Her golden braids were gone and her wet hair hung down to her waist. She had a figure that he couldn’t believe. She had always worn loose fitting clothing that was handed down from her father’s hired hands. He never knew that Mallory had grown up so much. She had very full breasts that seemed to defy gravity. They were topped with chocolate brown nipples that were crinkled up from the cool water. Lower he could see her blonde bush covering her pubes and her round hips were those of a woman and not a little girl. When she turned and reached for the hose to rinse off. He caught a glimpse of her buttocks and noticed for the first time that they were well rounded and perfectly shaped He felt a stirring in his groin that he hadn’t felt in years.

He quickly came to his senses and left the barn before she opened her eyes. The sight of her fully developed body was burned like a brand into his brain. His penis was straining and throbbing almost painfully. There was only one thing to do. He pulled it out and began stroking it. He hadn’t masturbated since before he had gotten married. The years of pent up emotions came flooding out and he whipped his penis like a madman. It wasn’t long before he was spraying the side of the barn with a huge load of semen. He was out of breath, and as he wiped his hand off and put his penis away he collapsed against the side of the barn.

Just then Mallory came running out of the barn wrapped in a towel.

“What’s the matter, Jack?” she gasped. “I heard you call my name and it sounded like you were in a panic. Are you all right?”

“I’m… I’m fine,” he panted. “I just… uh… got the wind knocked out of me.”

He was trying not to stare at her. She had the towel wrapped around her in a way that hid her private parts but he could see her beautifully shaped legs and her dainty little feet with their perfect toes. It made him even weaker in the knees and he almost collapsed.

“Just go in the house and put some clothes on,” he said weakly. “I’ll be okay.”

She turned to go and as soon as she was out of sight, the guilt hit him.

“My god what am I doing?” he berated himself. “She’s just a little girl. Was I really calling out her name?”

He moaned as he realized that if she had come out fifteen seconds earlier she would have seen him painting the barn with his penis.

“I must be out of my mind,” he muttered. “I haven’t felt like that since…”

He shook his head trying to get the mental images out of his addled brain. He finally decided that work would help. He went into the barn to get the nails he needed and climbed the ladder to finish the roof.

At noon he heard Mallory call out his name announcing that lunch was ready.

“How am I going to look her in the face after what I’ve done?” he wondered.

He climbed down from the roof and put his tools away before going into the
house. When he entered he thought he saw a ghost. There with her back to him at the sink was Elizabeth. His breath caught in his throat and the color drained out of his face. Then she turned around and he realized that it was Mallory. The clothes that she wore and even the way she had done her hair up made her look exactly like Elizabeth from the back. That’s where the similarity ended, though. Mallory filled out that blouse the way Elizabeth never could have. As she approached the table with his lunch he had to swallow hard and avert his eyes. Evidently Mallory didn’t know what a bra was and her nipples were clearly visible through the fabric of Elizabeth’s blouse. Mallory’s old cotton shirts had always hidden the marvels that lay beneath.

“Are you sure you’re okay, Jack?” she asked with a worried frown.

“Yeah…” He said. “It’s just those clothes. You look… I mean for a moment you reminded me of Elizabeth. You’re even wearing your hair like she did.”

“I guess that’s because she’s the one who taught me to do my hair,” Mallory mused. “If the clothes are bothering you I could take them off.”

“NO!” he exclaimed a little too quickly and a little too loud.

“What I meant was I could go home and change,” she said with an amused smile as she realized what he had thought.

Oh… he said turning a little red. No, that’s okay. They don’t bother me; really.

“Are you sure?” she asked. “I mean the last thing in the world I want to do is make you sad.”

“I’m not sad,” he assured her. “I just have…well… other things on my mind.”

“Would you like to talk about it?” she asked taking a seat in front of him.

“I… I… can’t,” he evaded. It’s… well… personal.”

“I understand.” She said with a sigh.

They ate in silence for several minutes before Mallory became uncomfortable with the deafening stillness.

“Jack,” she asked, “do you think I would make a good wife?”

“What!” he exclaimed. “What in the blazes do you mean by that? You’re too young to get married; especially to an old fart like me.”

“What makes you think I was talking about you?” she asked innocently.

Jack mentally kicked himself for his assumption. If it hadn’t been for that episode in the barn he wouldn’t have thought anything about a question like that.

Oh great, he thought, I really have screwed up my relationship with her. What in the name of heaven is wrong with me?

“I… I’m sorry, Mallory,” he sighed. “It’s just… I don’t know what it is.”

“It’s these clothes isn’t it?” she assumed. “If you want to talk about Elizabeth I am here for you.”

“Dang it girl, I don’t want to talk about Elizabeth. I don’t want to talk about anything right now. I have a lot on my mind and I just want to keep it to myself. Is that allowed?”

“Sure,” she said icily. “I’m sorry I brought it up.”

Oh hell, Jack thought. None of this is her fault and here I am taking it out on her like it is. Why did I have to go into that barn like that? I have to get away from here until I can sort things out.

He wiped his mouth on a napkin and pushed his chair away from the table.

“Mallory,” he said softly, “I’m sorry I got so abrupt with you just now. I really can’t tell you what’s bothering me. Trust me it would be hard to explain. And by the way I think that someday you will make some young man a wonderful wife.”

With that he turned and walked outside to finish the roof.
<==>
Mallory sat there looking off into space for a few minutes. She hadn’t meant to ask that question. She just sort of blurted it out without thinking. She hadn’t expected such a violent reaction from him at the thought, though. It had hurt her feelings and she was glad she had found the presence of mind to cover for her error. She had turned the tables on him with her reply and had seen him turn red as he thought he had made the wrong assumption.

If he hadn’t at least thought about it, why would he have assumed I meant him? She puzzled. Oh well I guess it just isn’t meant to be.

A single tear escaped her eye and she brushed it away before standing up to do the dishes.

Jack poured himself into his work and got the final nail in about an hour before supper time. Usually he went in to sit and put his feet up after a day like this. He and Mallory would talk and share a cup of coffee while supper was cooking.

Today he couldn’t bring himself to go back in until he hard Mallory ringing the bell announcing supper. Instead he saddled up his horse and went out to pay a visit to Carl and the boys who were bringing the cattle in.

Carl saw him coming from a distance and rode up to meet him.

“Did the boys get that water tank filled up for you?” he asked. “I told them to do it right after lunch.”

“They did it,” Jack assured him.

“Is there some other problem?” the foreman asked. “I mean… you usually don’t come out here this time of day unless something’s wrong.”

“Everything’s fine,” Jack said. “Can’t a man ride out on his ranch without playing twenty questions?”

“Sorry,” Carl shrugged. “It’s just that usually you’re having coffee with that girl of your about now.”

“She ain’t my girl!” Jack snapped. “What makes you think she’s my girl? I ain’t never laid a hand on her.”

“Whoa, Hoss,” Carl frowned. “I didn’t mean it that way. I know that you practically raised her I guess I kind of look at her as your daughter. What made you think I was accusing you of something?”

Jack opened his mouth but no sound came out. He had really acted stupidly just now. Of course Carl had referred to Mallory as “that girl of yours” before and he never thought anything about it. This time he was fighting feelings that made everything seem different. He couldn’t let Carl know what he had done. Has she gotten to me that much? He wondered.

“I… I’m sorry, Carl,” he finally squeaked out. “I’ve been up since five today and I was up on the barn roof all day. I guess the heat got to me.”

“If you say so,” Carl said looking at him with a curious glance. “Maybe you should go in for that cup of coffee.”

“Yeah,” he agreed, “Maybe I should.”

He turned and rode away with no intention of going in for coffee. He just needed to get away from Carl right now before he really stuck his foot in it. He rode back to the barn and put his horse away. Then he sat down on a bale of hay and leaned against the wall with his eyes closed.

The sound of the dinner bell startled him a few minutes later. With a heavy sigh and a sense of dread he walked back to the house.

“Where have you been?” Mallory asked. “I had a cup of coffee waiting for you. I saw you come down from the barn roof over an hour ago.”

“I had some things to do,” he evaded. “I took Star out to check on Carl and the boys?”

“Is something wrong?” she asked. “You never go out there this time of day.”

“No, there’s nothing wrong,” he said with an exasperated sigh. “I just felt like taking a ride; is that okay?”

“No need to get defensive,” she frowned. “I was just curious; that’s all.”

She went to the stove and brought back a plate of Roast chicken mashed potatoes and field greens. Jack picked up his fork and started eating without as much as a ‘thank you’. He was so lost in his own thoughts and trying not to look at Mallory as anything but a young girl that he started shutting her out.

Mallory knew there was something wrong and she assumed it was the fact that she was wearing Elizabeth’s clothes. She figured the best way to resolve the situation was to leave.

“I have to go home early,” she announced. “I’ll wash these clothes and bring them back tomorrow. Don’t’ worry about the dishes. I’ll do them in the morning. Oh and don’t forget to put your dirty clothes in the basket by the door. Tomorrow is wash day.”

“Uh… okay,” was all he could think to say.

As she walked out the door Jack almost called out for her to stay. The emptiness of the house this early in the evening was cloying. He usually talked and with Mallory until it was time for him to go to bed. Then she would leave until the next morning. This evening seemed like he had lost something dear to him. He went to bed early still trying to put her out of his mind.

As he wrote in his journal that night he confessed his sins to the paper. He told of how he had looked upon her nakedness and how he had masturbated to the memory of her beautiful body. Then he confessed the extreme guilt he had afterward and how she had looked in Elizabeth’s clothes. He concluded by vowing to put those thoughts out of his mind so that he could continue having her around without guilt.

He sighed as he closed the journal, put his pen down, blew out the candle and went to bed

Jack awoke in the middle of the night with someone shaking his arm. He opened his eyes and saw Mallory standing there by his bed. He started to ask her what was up but she put her finger to his lips as if to tell him to be quiet. The moonlight coming through the window revealed her profile and to his shock, she was completely naked. He froze as she pulled back his blanket and slipped into bed with him. The warmth of her body caused his heart to race and he felt his penis stiffening. She was looking into his eyes with intensity that threatened to burn a hole right through him. She put her lips to his and he melted into her. He could feel her breasts pressing against his chest as she pulled him close. He instinctively wrapped his arms around her and began to fondle her back and her soft firm buttocks. The kiss was like a strong wine that intoxicated him so that he lost all control of his senses. Somewhere in the back of his mind he could hear a little voice telling him that this was wrong and he should stop while he still could. However, the longer the kiss lasted the softer the voice became until finally he could no longer hear it.

She broke the kiss long enough to say, “Make love to me, Jack. Please, I need you.”

Jack was too far gone to resist. He began kissing her neck and shoulders, working his way down to her breasts. He took a crinkled nipple in his mouth and suckled like a newborn baby. Mallory was gasping and moaning with pleasure as he ravaged her breasts one by one. Then he started downward again passing over her navel and dipping his tongue into it for just a moment before going lower. He purposely passed over her vulva and kissed down the length of her right leg. As he got to her foot he sucked her toes. Then moving to the other foot he sucked those toes as well. Then he made his way back up the left leg. When he got to the juncture of her leg and her body he licked all around the entire area; still avoiding her vulva.

Mallory was nearly going insane with desire by the time he actually put his mouth on her puffy slit and drove his tongue into her. She came up off the bed, arching her back as he licked her from bottom to top. He took her clitoris between his lips and sucked it out of its hood. Then he battered it with his tongue. She let out a guttural growl as an orgasm washed over her in a tidal wave of sexual release. Jack continued licking her sensitive bud until she could stand it no more.

“Oh please, Jack,” she moaned. “I want you inside me. Do it now before I explode.”

Jack needed no other encouragement. He pushed her legs back and took his throbbing organ in his hand. He lined it up with Mallory’s vaginal opening and pushed it in with a fluid motion. She was so hot and so tight but to his surprise there was no resistance. She wasn’t a virgin. The explanation could wait, however as his lust was fogging up his brain. He vaginal walls were squeezing him like a milkmaid. He thrust with all his might. He heard Mallory cry out again as he felt her vagina contract around his thrusting penis. He knew she had just had another orgasm. This drove him over the edge and he began to pour semen into her like a fountain.

His orgasm was so intense that he felt himself blacking out. His last thought as he lost consciousness was that he hoped he wasn’t too heavy on her.

Jack opened his eyes and felt wetness on his belly. He was lying on his back and the moon was shining through the window but Mallory was gone. When had she left? He wondered.

Then reality set in. It had been a dream. He touched his belly and made a face.
“Oh great,” he moaned. “I haven’t had a wet dream since I was a boy.” He reached for a towel that hung on his wash stand and wiped the semen from his belly. The dream was still burning a hole through his mind.

“It seemed so real,” he marveled. “I can remember every detail.”

Maybe if I write it down I can get it out of my system, he thought.

He got up and lit a candle. He sat down at his desk and took a pen and began to write in his journal. He chronicled the dream from beginning to end; starting with her waking him up and ending with the intense orgasm that she had given him. As he re-read the entry he started getting hard again. He closed his eyes and shook his head as though trying to shake the thoughts loose.

Then he put pen to paper once again.

“Try as I might,” he wrote. “I cannot get Mallory out of my head. I don’t know what to do. I think I may be falling in love with her. When she walked out of the house this evening I felt empty; like a part of me was gone. This cannot continue. Either I have to get over this or I have to let her go. I can’t have her around here when I’m feeling these inappropriate thoughts about her. I must find a way to get her away from here without hurting her feeling. If I can’t do so then hurt her feelings I must. I have to do what’s right even if it hurts both of us. It’s the only way I can think to salvage what’s left of my immortal soul.

He re-read that last part and a pain shot through his heart. He felt hot tears welling up in his eyes and he put his head down on his folded arms and began to weep.

He awoke the next morning to the sound of Mallory’s voice. He realized that he was still at his writing desk and he was naked. He stood up quickly looking for his coveralls lest she come up and catch him in this state.

“I’m coming,” he called out. “I’ll be down in a minute.”

He looked at the clock and realized that it was almost six.

“Shit!” he swore. “I can’t believe I overslept.”

He stumbled downstairs and saw that she had a plate of bacon and eggs with buttered toast laid out for him.

“Tarnation, girl,” he griped. “How long were you going to let me sleep?”

“Don’t blame me,” she retorted. “I have been calling you for some time now. I was almost ready to come up and get you.”

Jack noted with some relief that she looked more normal this morning. She had on one of her old baggy flannel shirts and her hair was braided. Still, he felt a pang of… was it desire? He knew he had to get out of there. He grabbed the toast and loaded it up with an egg and some bacon. He slapped another piece on top and headed for the door.

“I haven’t got time to sit down for breakfast,” he said.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” she said with her hands on her hips.

“What?”

She pointed to his feet.

“You might want to put on your boots.”

Jack reddened slightly as he put down his sandwich and sat down to pull on his boots.

“You seem distracted,” Mallory pointed out. “Be careful out there today. I wouldn’t want you to get hurt.”

“I’ll be fine,” he assured her. As long as I can get away from you and this cursed guilt I’m carrying around, he added silently.

After he had donned his boots he picked up his sandwich and headed out the door.

He’s really got me worried, Mallory frowned. I never knew wearing Elizabeth’s clothes would turn him into a grouch. Maybe I should have just gone home yesterday and cleaned up there.

She did up the dishes and went to the laundry basket to get the washing. However she found the basket empty.

“I reminded him,” she said under her breath. “Did he listen? No. Oh well I’ll just have to go up and get them myself.”

She walked up the stairs and entered Jack’s room. She picked up the clothes from the corner of the room where he had flung them. She was about to leave the room when she saw his washstand towel crumpled up on his desk. As she bent over to pick it up she saw that his journal was lying open and at the top of the page was written: My Dream of Mallory.

She gasped at that bold heading and even though she knew she shouldn’t she read it.

The description of her beauty and how her naked body looked in the moonlight nearly took her breath away. She dropped the laundry and sank down into the desk chair as she read on. The more she read the stranger she felt. As she read the description of Jack licking and kissing her body from head to toe she got a strange tingling in her crotch. It was sort of like an itch accompanied with tightness in her groin. She absently put her hand down between her legs to scratch the itch but found that the more she scratched it the more it itched and eventually felt less like and itch and more like a feeling that she couldn’t describe.

She was getting short of breath and she loosened her jeans to make better contact with her crotch. She got to the part where Jack was sucking her toes and found it particularly stimulating. She was trying to imagine what that felt like and it mad her giddy. When she got to the part where he licked her on her privates she gasped and the feeling in her groin became too strong to handle. She was rubbing it like there was no tomorrow by this time and an overpowering wave of pleasure yanked her into another world; a world of swirling lights and explosions. Her entire being felt like it was falling from the highest height and there was nothing to stop her. Pleasure like she had never experienced before was coursing through her body and she cried out in agonizing bliss.

When she came to her senses she was dizzy and out of breath. She realized that she hadn’t finished the journal entry, though so she read on. The next part shocked her even more. She could almost picture herself begging Jack to take her in that fashion and as he described the feeling of his penis as it entered her vagina the itch came back again. She rubbed herself again but this time she noticed that her crotch was extremely wet and slimy. It didn’t matter though. The itch was all that mattered and relieving it was her only goal. The description of their lovemaking drove her to the edge even faster and she inserted a finger into her vagina this time; imagining it to be Jack’s penis.

A second orgasm hit her; not as powerful but just as sweet. By the time it had subsided she was physically, emotionally and mentally drained. She sat there for the longest time just trying to get her strength back. She glanced at the towel on the desk and realized that it was the same one that he said he had wiped his seed on. She picked it up and felt the crusty texture. She put it to her nose and inhaled the pungent scent of dried semen. It was a manly smell that she had never experienced but it gave her butterflies in her tummy to realize just what she was doing. She glanced back at the page again and read the final paragraph.

She bristled as she realized that he was trying to find a way to get rid of her. Just because of a dream? Then it hit her. He had that dream last night, but he was acting weird all day yesterday. I wonder what made him have that dream in the first place.

She turned back a page in the journal to see if Jack had written any other thoughts about her. She was startled to see that he had seen her naked in the barn.

So that’s what’s been eating him, she realized.

She was particularly pleased that he saw her as a woman but was disappointed in the fact that he didn’t want to see her in that way.

“So you want to get rid of me for my own good,” she groused. “Well if you think I’m going to let you drive me away from here you have another thing coming to you Jack Bartlett.”

She pulled the letter out of her pocket and read it again. Then she smiled as she put it away.

“It’s time to pull out all the stops,” she said. “You’re in for a rough time, Jack. I hope you can take it.”

Jack was miserable. He couldn’t get Mallory out of his mind; no matter how hard he tried. That dream haunted him like a stubborn ghost.

“That dream,” he sighed. “That stupid, lousy… wonderful… Stop it, Jack! Pull yourself together!”

He closed his eyes tightly and tried to think of something else; anything, but it wouldn’t work. Every time he closed his eyes eh saw Mallory’s naked form in the moonlight as she… “Ugh!”

“What am I going to do?” he moaned. “I have to get rid of her. I have to get her out of my sight before I’m tempted to do or say something I will regret for the rest of my life. I have to send her away for her own good.”

Even as the words left his lips the ache they gave him bit into his soul like a venomous snake; leaving behind a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach. He had to devise a plan. One that would assure him that he would be able to forget her. He had no clue how to accomplish such a feat, but he had to try; didn’t he?

He rode around the ranch’ doing his rounds and not paying attention to what was going on around him. He missed two breaks in the fence, an overturned watering trough, and a stray cow from the neighboring farm that had broken through one of the breaks. He simply could not focus his thoughts on anything else but Mallory.

He pulled his pocket watch out and glanced at it.

“Nearly lunch time,” he sighed. “I can’t be rude to her and not eat after she slaved over a hot stove. Maybe I can find a way to tell her I don’t need her after lunch.”

He turned his horse back toward the house and made his way to the barn. Just as he was finishing the brushing of his horse he heard the dinner bell. He put the brush down and turned to walk into the house. However, as he left the barn he saw Mallory coming out of the house with a basket. She had her hair done up like the day before and she had her blouse tied up so that it showed her belly.

“What the hell…” he started to say.

“I thought it was just the perfect day for a picnic lunch,” she said. “Don’t you agree?”

“Well… I…”

“Of course it is,” she answered for him.

“Mallory, pull your shirt down and cover yourself!” he ordered.

“Why?” she said with a mischievous smile. “Don’t you trust yourself?”

“That ain’t the point,” he snapped. “It ain’t proper for a girl to go around showin’ herself; that’s all.

“Oh well, she sighed, “if you insist.”

She sat the basket down and untied the hem of the shirt so that it covered her belly once again. Then she picked up the basket and walked to the side of the house.

“Come on over here, Jack,” she said heading for a large sycamore tree. “This one gives just the right amount of shade. I have always liked this tree.”

Jack swallowed hard. Oh no, he moaned inside. Not that tree; not our tree.

Jack’s mind went back to the first day he had brought Elizabeth to the ranch. They had just gotten married and they had a picnic lunch under that tree. They had also made love under that tree right after they ate. He knew Mallory wouldn’t know that so he couldn’t fault her for choosing that spot. He went to the shady spot where Mallory was spreading out a cloth. He almost gasped when he realized that it was the very same cloth that they had… He looked down and found a particular stain that had come from their lovemaking. Elizabeth couldn’t get it out and Jack told her to throw the cloth away but she told him that it was a reminder of their love.

Now here he was getting ready to eat lunch with the girl he had lusted over in his dream on the same cloth. It was nearly too much for him to handle. He looked at Mallory again. She was setting out lunch on plates. To his dismay he saw that she had fixed the exact same lunch he and Elizabeth had eaten that first day.

Surely she can’t know about that, he reasoned. It’s just the biggest coincidence in the world.

He sat down and she sat next to him so close that her arm was touching his. A shock of electricity went through his body where their arms met.

“Do you have to sit so close?” he groaned

Mallory ignored the question, “Do you think I’m pretty?” she asked.

“What the hell kind of question is that?” he gasped.

“The kind I would like to have an answer to,” she said. “So, do you think I’m pretty?”

“If I answer the question will you move away a little?”

“Okay,” she sighed.

“All right then,” he said. “Yes, I think you’re a very pretty girl.”

“Oh, ‘very’ pretty is it?” she said with a smile.

“Now don’t put words in my mouth,” he said. “Are you gonna move now?”

“I didn’t put that word in your mouth,” she pointed out. “You added that yourself. And yes, I’m going to move over now.”

She did move over a little but she turned so that she was facing him. As he took the first bite of his sandwich she threw him another curve.

“Do you think I would make a good wife?” she asked.

Jack almost choked on his roast beef.

“Now why are you asking me all these Tom Fool questions?” he demanded.

“Well,” she shrugged, “I guess it’s just because my Pa said if I’m not married soon he’s going to fix one up for me.”

That took Jack by surprise. He realized that his troubles were over. If Mallory got married he would be rid of her. Now why did that put an ache in his heart that nearly hurt as bad as losing Elizabeth?

“Who is he gonna fix you up with?” he asked out of curiosity.

“Oh I don’t know,” she said. “Probably Zeke.”

Jack nearly spat out the coffee he had just put in his mouth. He swallowed hard and sat up straight.

“Zeke Thornhill? Your father’s ranch boss?” he gasped. “That old fart is older than dirt. Why in the hell do you think he’d pick Zeke?”

“He told me that Zeke asked him if he could marry me, she said. “I know he likes me. He’s always patting me on the bottom and once he even touched me on my chest.”

“Son of a bitch!” Jack raged. “If I ever see that bastard again I’ll cut off his balls and feed em to the pigs!

“Why?” she asked. “Do you feel the need to defend the honor of the woman you love?”

“Damned straight!” he exclaimed.

“Then you admit I’m a woman; and you admit that you love me?” she asked.

Jack’s mouth opened but no sound came out. He realized that he had fallen for a trick question. He also realized that he had spoken true. He just couldn’t let Mallory know that.

“Oh, Mallory,” he said putting his head down. “Why do you do that that to me?”

“I didn’t do anything, she said. “All I did was make you say what you already felt. Did you really mean it when you said you loved me?”

“Why are you doing this to me?” he said in frustration. “What does it matter what I think?”

“I don’t know, Jack,” she said. “It just does. Do you love me?”

“There are all different kinds of love, Mallory,” he replied. “So in some ways, yes I love you.”

“I what way do you love me, Jack?” she pressed.

“Aw, Dammit, Mallory can’t we just drop this?”

“No,” she insisted. “I want to know what you really think of me; I mean deep inside. Do you love me enough to marry me?”

Hell, Mallory!” he said in exasperation. “You’re just a child, and I’m an old man.”

“I’m not a child,” she spat. “And you’re not that old.”

“You know what I mean,” he said.

“No, Jack, I don’t know what you mean. You and Elizabeth got married when she was only thirteen.”

“Yes but I was only eighteen at the time,” he pointed out. “What is this all about and why are you asking me all these questions all of a sudden?”

“Because if Pa makes me get married I would rather marry you than Zeke,” she said.

What makes you think I need a wife?” he asked.
“If you don’t,” she said, “Maybe it’s because I already do the things a wife does for you already. I cook for you, I clean your house, I mend your clothes, and I even keep your stalls clean.”

“And I pay you a good wage for it,” he said.

“Do you think I do this for the money?” she stormed. “I dare you to find another woman to do these things for you at the wages you pay me.”

“Do you want more money?” he asked.

“No!” she shouted or him. “It’s not about the money. It never was. I do these things for you because I love you, Jack. I do all the things for you that a wife does. The only thing I don’t do is share your bed; and I want that too. There; I said it.

Jack was too shocked to respond he just sat there looking stupidly at her. The silence was deafening and when he finally got the words to speak he was barely audible.

“You’re just a…”

“Don’t say I’m just a kid!” she said with fire in her eyes. “I am not a little girl anymore. What do have to do to prove that to you; come to your bed in the middle of the night naked?”

Jack started choking on the sip of coffee he had just taken and Mallory had to pat him on the back to help him recover. When he finally did his mind started working and he put two and two together. He realized that he had left his journal on the desk opened to the page he had written in the night. He also remembered that he had left his clothes upstairs.

“Did you read my personal journal?” he demanded.

“It was hard not to notice it,” she said. “It was lying open with my name in bold letters at the top of the page.”

“Oh my God!” Jack cried. “I am so ashamed. That was never meant to be read by anyone; especially you.”

“I’m sorry, Jack,” she said. “But what have you got to be ashamed about? You can’t help what you dream; can you?”

“No, but…”

“No buts, Jack,” she stated. “What I read on that paper was the most beautiful thing I have ever read. It gave me such a desire to do exactly what you wrote about that I got a very strange feeling in between my legs.”

“Please, Mallory,” he said. “Don’t talk like that. I can’t take it. You have to forget what you read and you must go away from me right now. I can’t be around you. It’s too dangerous for you.”

“NO!” she exclaimed. “I won’t let you drive me away. “I know you saw me naked in the stall the day before. I read back a little to see if you had anymore dreams about me. I should be embarrassed but I’m not. I’m glad you saw me and realized that I’m a woman now.”

“Oh God,” he moaned putting his head in his hands. “It’s worse than I thought. Now you know why you have to go.”

I’m not going anywhere,” she said. “You think I’m not safe around you? Well I have news for you, Jack I’m safer around you than I am at home. The fact that you showed the proper restraint after what you saw in the barn speaks volumes about your character.”

“But I never should have looked at you like that,” he groaned. “I’m just an old pervert.”

“No you’re not,” she insisted. If Zeke had seen me like that I would probably have been raped. Instead of raping me you went outside and played with yourself.”

“Oh Please,” he said in humiliation. “Don’t remind me.”

“It’s okay,” she insisted. “Just the fact that I excited you that much, makes me feel so special. I want you to feel that way about me, Jack. Don’t you see?”

“But it just ain’t right,” he moaned. I’m so much older than you.

“Age is just a number,” Mallory said. “In fact, Zeke is even older than you and my pa will have no problem giving me to him.”

“What would Elizabeth think?” he muttered looking up at the sky.

“I can tell you exactly what Elizabeth would think,” she said reaching into her pocket.

She pulled out a worn envelope and handed it to Jack. He looked at it for a moment before he slowly reached out and took it from her.

“What’s this?” he asked.

“It’s a letter from Elizabeth to me.” she said. “It’s the last thing she ever wrote. She gave it to me and told me to promise not to read it until I turned thirteen. She said that if you got married before that time then I should burn the letter. She made me promise. You haven’t gotten married yet, though so I opened it on my thirteenth birthday. The last page is for you.”

Jack pulled the letter from its covering and unfolded it. It was in the unmistakable handwriting of his beloved Elizabeth. He read:

Dear Mallory,

I am writing this to you in hopes that you will be there for Jack. I know that you have had a crush on him for some time now. I also know Jack and he will probably have a hard time getting over me. I know that he probably will not want to marry again. If that is the case, and he still hasn’t found another woman to take care of him by the time you read this, and if the feelings you have for him have grown stronger, then I urge you to act on them.

Jack is a wonderful man but he can be very stubborn. I know you would make him a wonderful wife if he hasn’t already found one. I have taught you the things you need to know to make a man’s house a place he can be happy in. You know how to sew and clean and do laundry. These are important to a man. However, a man needs the touch of a woman as well. If you remember the things I told you about how a man and a woman fit together to make babies and how that it is not only for procreation but for a joining of spirits and closeness then you will know how important it is for  a man to have a woman.

If you do not feel that kind of love for Jack, then feel free to tear up this letter and never tell him about it. If you do think you can find it in your heart to love him like this; then by all means show it to him when the time is right, and give him the last page of this letter. I have written it for him, but I want you to read it as well so that you will know what I have said to him.

I love you like a sister, Mallory and I know it will be hard for you and I to part, but know that I have the highest hopes for you and I pray that you will be there for Jack, I know he is very fond of you and I know that he can learn to love you like a woman when the time is right.
Love,

Elizabeth

The next page was for him and he knew it but his hand shook as he turned it over to read the last words Elizabeth had written to him.

My Dearest Jack,

If you are reading this then you will have done exactly like I thought you would and vowed to never marry again. Please do not do this. It would make me very unhappy to know that you lived out your life as a lonely man. I know this may seem strange to you but since Mallory has given you this letter it means that she loves you. Don’t be inconsiderate to her. She is a lovely girl and by now she is a lovely woman.

I have taught her all the things a woman should know about a man. I have instructed her in the ways of housekeeping and how to make a man happy. I have also given her some intimate details of our lives. I hope you aren’t upset at me for this but Mallory needed to know some things.

Please take her for your wife if you can find it in your heart to do so. I love you both and I want you both to be happy. Mallory had told me that when she turns thirteen that her father will be looking to pawn her off on any man that will have her. Please be that man.

I love you forever my dearest and I am so sorry to have to leave you, but I have no say in the matter. Just do me the favor of marrying and being happy. That will make my parting easier to bear.

Love,

Elizabeth

Jack just stared at the letter for the longest time. He couldn’t believe what he had just read. It totally shocked him that Elizabeth would suggest such a thing but here it was an in her own handwriting. He couldn’t deny that it was authentic and yet…

“Say something, Jack,” Mallory coaxed.

“I don’t know what to say,” he whispered.

“Then don’t say anything,” she said moving to take his face in her hands.

She pulled his chin up so that he was looking into her eyes and then put her lips to his. Jack felt an electric shock pass between them as her soft moist lips met his. He was trying to tell himself not to do this but his body wasn’t listening to him anymore. Instead he reached out and took her in his arms and pulled her body tightly to his and pressed into the kiss. He felt her lips part and her tongue touched his as he responded in kind. He was totally lost in her now. He knew there was no turning back.

He moved his hands down to her soft firm buttocks. He kneaded the tender flesh that he remembered from the previous day in the barn. Mallory melted into him and he felt the heat from her body and the rapid beating of her heart; or was it his? He was so enamored at the moment he couldn’t discern what was her and what was him.

Mallory pulled back slightly and Jack could tell she was unbuttoning her blouse. When she had finished, and pulled it off her shoulders, he drew back to feast his eyes on her full breasts with their puckered brown nipples. He couldn’t stop himself. He leaned down and took her right nipple in his mouth and began sucking on it and running his tongue in circles. Mallory moaned and pulled him tighter. He used his other hand to gently fondle the left one. Then he traded off and felt Mallory start breathing deeper.

After a few minutes of that he jolted as he felt a gentle squeeze on his crotch. She had put her hand down between them and was feeling his manhood. He could feel the precum bubbling out the tip and wetting his pants. He took that as a sign to stop fondling her breast and seek out unexplored territory. He was surprised, however when he went down there that her pants were already undone.

He slid his hand into her jeans and didn’t stop until he had reached her warm moist slit. He gently rubbed it along the center causing Mallory to gasp and moan.

“Oh Jack!” she cried. Yes! Oh that feels so wonderful. It’s even better than when I did it.”

Jack removed his mouth from her nipple and looked her in the eye. What he saw there was unbridled passion and pure raw lust. He smiled and gently laid her down on the blanket. He pulled on her jeans and she lifted her hips to aid in their removal. After he had pulled them off he knelt down between her legs and pulled her pussy lips apart. The aroma of female arousal was strong and it only served to fuel the fire in his loins. He put his mouth on her pussy and began to lap the inside of her slit from bottom to top.

“Ohmygod!” Mallory groaned. “Oh when I read about you doing this to me I thought it was wonderful but I never dreamed it would feel this good. Oh please don’t stop. Oh I never felt this good in my life.”

Her encouragement drove Jack to double his efforts. She was grinding her hips into his face and she grabbed handfuls of his hair in an effort to shove his face harder into her crotch. Jack was very experienced at this due to it being Elizabeth’s favorite form of foreplay and he was giving Mallory the full scope of his knowledge of the female anatomy.

He sucked her clit into his mouth and began to bat it back and forth with his tongue. Mallory squealed when she felt that and her hips started moving even faster. He knew she was getting close and he led her right to the edge of heaven and then stopped.

“Uh!” Mallory Cried. “No Jack! I was so close. Why did you stop?”

Because it’s time for the next step if you think you’re ready,” he said removing his pants.

“Oh yes!” she panted. “I’m ready Jack. Please, put it in me now. I can’t wait any longer.”

Jack knelt between her legs and used the head of his cock to rub up and down her dripping wet slit.

“Do it, Jack!” she begged. “Don’t tease me like that.”

Jack placed the head of his cock to the entrance of her wet canal and pushed. Her pussy opened up and started to swallow the head of his cock. They both moaned in unison as the entire head disappeared into her body. He took his hand off and pushed down into her. Momentarily there was something blocking his way but it was quickly disposed of as he pushed his entire length into her pussy.

“Ow!” she cried. “Stop a moment, Jack. That stung.”

“You were a virgin,” he gasped.

“Of course I was,” she said in a hurt voice. “What kind of girl do you think I am? I have been saving myself for you.”

“I’m sorry, Mallory,” he said. “It was just my dream. In it you were…”

“Oh yeah,” she nodded. “I was going to ask you about that.”

“Are you in a lot of pain?” he asked with a concerned frown. “If so we can stop.”

Mallory looked thoughtful. “No, actually the pain is gone now,” she admitted. “Please don’t stop. I want to finish this. I have waited on it for so long.”

Jack pulled out a little and seeing no adverse reaction on her face he pushed in again.

“Oh my!” she panted. “That feels so good. You are filling me up inside.”

Jack hadn’t felt the inside of a pussy in years and as for a tightness went, Mallory was tighter than Elizabeth had been. The smell of her arousal was driving him nearly insane and he found it hard to hold back. However, he wanted this to last as long as it could; to be the best it could for Mallory.

Jack began thrusting in and out of her slowly causing her to moan and push back. Soon she put her legs around his waist and dug her heels into his back as if trying to pull him all the way into her. He started picking up the pace until his cock was slamming into her rapidly. She met his fervor with thrusts of her own. Sweat was breaking out on her brow and her upper lip. He could feel her building up to that precipice she had been so close to before. This time he didn’t pull her back from it. Instead he pushed her off.

She fell into the chasm of sexual release with a chilling scream. Her pussy clamped down on his cock so hard that it almost hurt. Her eyes were rolled back into her head and her mouth was open as far as it would go. Her face was blood red and her chest looked like it had broken out in a rash.

He continued to push his cock in and out as her pussy went onto spasms. She let out her breath and sucked in a new lungful and held it again. Over and over her body pulsated with the overwhelming force of sexual delight. It was such an incredibly arousing sight that Jack could feel himself reaching the point of no return.

With a loud groan his cock began pumping the young girl full of cum. He felt himself expanding in her tightness and it was hard to move as she was still going through the throes of ecstasy. He came so hard he began to get dizzy from lack of oxygen. He could feel her pussy milking out his cum and he looked down at her in awe as she climaxed harder than he thought was possible, especially for such a young girl.

Finally she collapsed and began to pant like a dog to catch her breath. He reached the end of his pleasure as well and let himself down gently to press his lips to hers. They didn’t kiss deeply as they were both short of breath and were breathing through their noses. But the tenderness in that kiss sealed their bonding in a way that nothing else could have.

When they broke apart, Jack looked into her eyes once again. The unbridled passion was now replaced with a look of deep adoration. He felt the same way and as he pulled his shrinking cock from her he knew he could never live without her. He could see in her eyes that she felt the same way. He made the decision then that changed his life forever.

“Mallory, will you marry me?” he asked.

“Oh, Jack. You don’t know how long I’ve waited to hear those words. Yes, I’ll marry you. Let’s go talk to my father.”

“Right now?” he asked. “What’s the rush?”

“Well, there is a possibility that I could be pregnant now.” She said sheepishly.

“Oh Shit!” he exclaimed. “I never even thought of that. Elizabeth couldn’t have children so I never… I’m so sorry, Mallory.”

“Don’t be,” she said. “I’m not. But it would be better to take care of the formalities sooner rather than later, don’t you think?”

Yeah,” he agreed. “Let’s get dressed and go talk to your father right now.”

When Mallory’s father saw them approaching he threw down his pitchfork and went to meet them.

“Okay,” he sighed. “What’s she done now? Whatever it is I ain’t a payin’ for it. You can just take it out of her hide.”

You old coot,” Jack shot back. “Mallory here ain’t never done me anything but good. You don’t know how lucky you are to have her for a daughter. You could see that if you didn’t have your head stuck so far up your ass.”

“Okay then what is it Jack? If you like her so much why don’t you take her off my hands?”

“As a matter of fact, that’s just what I came over here to talk to you about.”

“You want to adopt her? Is that it?”

“No, I want to marry her,” Jack said with a grin.

“You what?” he gasped looking at Jack suspiciously. “You’re serious ain’t ya?”

“Damn right I’m serious,” he affirmed. “So what’s your answer?”

“Hell,” the man laughed. “If you want her, take her. You better know this though, if’n it don’t work out you’re stuck with her. I ain’t about to take her back.”

“You just let me worry about that,” Jack snorted.

“So how soon is this gonna take place?”

“Well the Parson is due to come this way in three days. I’d say that would be a good time.”

“The sooner the better,” old man Wells snorted. “In fact, girl why don’t you go get your things and get out today.

“Gladly,” Mallory retorted turning to go into the house.

She didn’t have all that much. The clothes she owned were all hand me downs except for one dress that she wore to church. The only other things she had were a doll that Elizabeth had given her when she was a child and a locket that belonged to her mother.

Jack and Mallory were married that Saturday and sure enough, she found out she was pregnant. Over the next ten years she bore Jack 3 sons and two daughters. Their love grew stronger as the years passed and Jack lived to the ripe old age of eighty one.

Mallory was a widow at 63 and it nearly broke her heart to say goodbye to her beloved. She was still a fetching woman as some men would say and several of them tried to be her suitor. She would have none of it though. It seems there was only room for Jack in the heart of Mallory.

Please leave a comment on this story. I have written stories for years and this is the first time I have ever shared them with anyone and I want to know what you think about them

Offline PHDaddyDom

• Pervert
    • Fame +27/-0
Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 10:41:16 PM
WOW!!  All I can say about that. 

Offline HppyHrryHrdn

• Total freak
    • Fame +59/-1
Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 05:56:45 AM
I loved the story. It was well written and kept me engaged the whole time i read it.  As for it being slow it had a realistic pace to the courtship.  Good work all around.

Happy Harry

I like the idea that a voice can just go somewhere, uninvited, and just kinda hang out like a dirty thought in a nice clean mind. Maybe a though is like a virus,  it can kill all the healthy thoughts

For a list of more of my stories, click here

Offline asstrreader

• New Pervert
    • Fame +2/-0
Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 05:42:32 AM
Thank you very much for sharing this great story with us! i do hope you write more stories  like this. thank you once again i really enjoyed it.

Offline lundagiri1975

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Fame +0/-0
Reply #4 on: August 06, 2016, 04:05:21 PM
What a wonderful story! Very sweet and sexy at the same time.

Offline Johnny Johnson

• Degenerate
    • Fame +26/-0
Reply #5 on: August 06, 2016, 08:43:02 PM
WOW,  I have enjoyed your stories but this one has been icing on the cake.  I like a good love story.  I like sex stories that are not written just for the sake of sex.  Mostly though I like and have tried to write stories that are not formula.  Not all girls need to be seduced in carnal ways.  Not all men are immoral perverts just because they happen to fall in love with an underage girl.  Sex is not a fixed pattern of love making.  Kiss, suck breasts, lick pussy, have her jack him off and then suck him and then the big close they fuck.  In the stories I have written I try to hold to some reality.  I finally posted my first story here and it is one of my earlier pieces that I rewrote.  The story is a bit formula and the rewrite was more to update errors and the times.  I also embellished the sex a little better with detail.  It is not really an example of my writing though as I wanted to post something shorter.  The point though, I did not stick to formula even then and that story was one of my best received stories.  The more I broke the standard theme the better reviews I got. 

I know I am unusual since most want sex and more sex.  My answer was to tease my readers with little things like the wet dream or a back flash if an earlier relation.  Give them what they want and be able to write it as I want.

This is getting way longer than planned but your story was very well written and I wanted you to know why I feel that way.

Offline Crosspeen

• New Pervert
    • Fame +2/-0
Reply #6 on: August 07, 2016, 10:18:55 AM
I have always loved reading your stories, and this one is no exception.

Thank you!!

Offline Uncle Ed

• Pervert
    • Fame +8/-0
  • I regret using my own photo for my avatar.
Reply #7 on: May 11, 2021, 08:41:00 AM
Fantastic story!

The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones. - William Shakespeare