KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

fnord post 75: Big Weekend 01 (MF, oral, craigslist)

fnord · 1359

Offline fnord

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-0
  • yeah, baby, i haz it, whatever it is
on: October 18, 2016, 04:51:28 PM
Standard Disclaimer #1 (Let the Bodies Hit the Floor mix): This story is written for entertainment purposes only, and is not intended to chronicle real events. There are real cities named in the story, and real places within those cities. Beyond that, names, places and events are purely and entirely fictional. Furthermore, unprotected sex is risky, as is casual sex with people you've never seen before. Unprotected sex in a strange city, with someone you've just contacted on craigslist is just piling risk upon hazard upon bad idea.

Shorter version: never happened, I made it all up. You really shouldn't fuck people you don't know, and if you do, make sure you wrap your willy!

I'd been out on the road longer than usual - four weeks without a break - and I was getting tired of it. Getting horny, too. Friday morning, dispatch sent me to Evansville, Indiana, to pick up a load of shingles going to Tulsa, Oklahoma. "Yeah, you'll have to spend the weekend in Tulsa, but we'll try to get you home next weekend!" Sure, you bet.

Anyway, while I was waiting to get loaded, I pulled up good old craigslist on my cellphone. I knew I was going to be spending most of Saturday and all of Sunday in Tulsa, so I searched through the "women looking for men" casual encounters section, and found one that really got my attention.

An Odd Request: Hi, 21 year old girl here, very athletic, brown hair/eyes. I want to try something new, but my boyfriend won't agree. He thinks it's gross. I want a guy to do me in the butt. I have never done that before, but the thought of it excites me a lot. Must be kept on the down low, hit me up if you are interested in exploring with me.

Now, anal sex is one of my favorite things, and I don't get to do it very often, so I was naturally interested. Of course, it being in the casual encounters on craigslist, it was probably spam, but I didn't really have anything to lose. I sent this in response: re: An Odd Request: That's one of my favorite things - I'd be glad to help you out. I'm a 42 yo wm, 6'4" & about 225. I'm a truck driver, and I'm going to be in Tulsa tomorrow through Monday morning.

I sent that off, not really expecting a response, and browsed on some more. It looked like I'd have to spend the night somewhere around Joplin, so I browsed the Joplin section, too, just for kicks, and found this one: I want it bad: looking for a quick, no strings encounter. I don't want to spend a lot of time talking, going out or anything. All I want to do is deep-throat you while you finger-fuck me, then swallow your hot load after you shoot in my mouth. If this sounds good to you, email me now!

That sounded good to me, alright, so I sent her an email, too: re: I want it bad: Sounds pretty good to me. I'm a truck-driver, and I'm going to be in Joplin tonight, about 11:00. Want to meet?

I was loaded shortly after that, and hit the road. A couple of hours later, I stopped at a rest area to stretch and piss. When I got back out to the truck, the flashing light on my cell-phone let me know I had email. Probably spam, but I checked it out. To my utter surprise, I had a reply on the second email I'd sent.

Re: I want it bad: 11:00 tonight sounds great. Where at?

I answered in turn: re: I want it bad: I'll try the Flying J, but it'll probably be full by then. I usually end up in the Wal-Mart parking lot.

Hit the road again, because I was still several hours away, and needed to keep moving. I'm not sure how much later, because I was paying attention to the road, and not my phone, but I had another message waiting. At my next stop, I pulled it up.

Re: I want it bad: ok, let me know when you get into town, and where you are.

I pissed and got on the road again, and hit Joplin about ten that night. Like I expected, the big truckstop, Flying J, was full up, but I knew the Wal-Mart was just a few miles away, and there's almost always room to park a big rig at a Wal-Mart at night. In fact, at this Wal-Mart, there's actually a second, largish parking lot right next to their main lot, and all I've ever seen parked there is semis. When I got there, there were only two other trucks there. Perfect. I pulled in and parked for the night. As soon as I got everything shut down for the night, I pulled out my phone and sent a message: re: I want it bad: okay, I just got parked in the lot next to Wal-Mart. I'm in the purple Kenworth, number 454, and it's the only flatbed in the lot, right now.

I got an immediate reply: Re: I want it bad: I'm at Wal-Mart now. I figured you'd end up here. Be right there.

Less than a minute later, a small pickup pulled up next to my truck. I rolled down the window and watched the driver, a short, slender brunette, get out and come over to my door.

"You the guy I've been emailing today?" she asked.

"Probably," I said, "if you're looking for truck 454, that's me."

"Yeah, that's you, I guess. Can I get in?"

"Sure," I said, opening the door and giving her a hand up, then showing her into the sleeper in back. I closed and locked the door, and rolled up the window, but didn't bother to close the curtain that sits behind the front seats.

She looked around, then said, "Wow, I've never been in a semi before. I didn't know you guys had all this room back here! And a bed, too." She looked up at me with a giggle, then went on, "So, you ready to get your cock sucked?" as she lifted her skirt, showing that she wasn't wearing any panties and that she shaved her pussy.

"Oh, yeah," I answered, pulling my shorts down and letting my stiff cock bob around in mid-air.

"Damn, that's a big cock," she cooed, leaning forward and cupping my balls. "When's the last time you got off?"

I counted back in my head, then told her, almost not believing the answer, "Hell, it's been a week. I've been driving till I drop, then sleep, get up and drive some more." She didn't say anything, but just leaned forward and sucked my cock between her moist, parted lips and started sucking.

Like I'd figured, it'd been a week since I'd last gotten off, and that had been jacking off in a rest area before falling asleep. The last time I'd actually had sex had been the last time I'd been home, when my wife and I had had a quick fuck before she fell asleep and I had to go back out on the road.

The girl in front of me, whatever her name was, was giving me some great head, and it was all I could do to keep myself from grabbing her head with both hands and fucking her mouth as hard and fast as I could. She was deepthroating me, alternating with rubbing my cock, covered and dripping with her spit, all over her face and slowly stroking it with one hand while she licked my balls.

So, it didn't take long until I felt the unmistakable signs of orgasm. I managed to grunt out, "I'm... cumming..." and she buried her nose in my pubes and the head of my cock in the back of her hot, wet sucking mouth as I blasted wave after wave of hot cum down her throat.

Finally, after swallowing the last dribble, she sat back, a thick strand of mixed spit and cum briefly connecting her lips and the tip of my cock. "Wow, that was a lot of cum," she said, giggling, then leaning back and spreading her legs wide and slipping a finger into her pussy. "Wanna play with this?" she cooed.

I certainly did, and wasted no time wiggling two fingers of my own into her tight, wet pussy. She lifted her shirt up, showing a pair, of small, pert tits and started pinching her nipples and moaning. She must have been about as turned on as I was, because she started going through a series of orgasms in no time, her tight pussy squeezing my prodding fingers even tighter.

Finally, she pushed me away with a shaky hand and lay back, catching her breath. Then she sat back up, looked up at me and said, "I've got to be back home before midnight. Just enough time for one more quick blowjob, huh?"

I said, "Yeah, but how about a sixty-nine, this time?"

"What, you wanna lick my pussy?"

"Sure, why not? Besides, if you're going to be sucking my cock, it's only fair that I lick your pussy, too."

"Okay, but I've never had a guy offer to do that before."

I laid down on the bed and she positioned herself, straddling my head and lowering her pussy onto my face as she wrapped her lips back around my stiff cock. She wasn't able to concentrate on cock-sucking quite as much this time, because she was banging out orgasm after orgasm, until my face was covered with her juices. It didn't take long, though, and I was blasting another load of steaming hot cum into her mouth, which she again swallowed.

Finally, she rolled off of my face and laid there, panting and gasping. Finally, she caught her breath and sat back up. "Damn," she said, "I don't remember the last time I came that much. I'm really tempted to let you fuck me, but," she looked at her watch, "I've got to be home in fifteen minutes, and it'll take me just about that long to get there."

"That's okay," I told her. "I don't think I could get it up again right away, anyway."

She got out of the truck, into her pickup and took off. As I was finishing my logbook for the night, I saw that my phone was blinking, telling me I had email waiting. I pulled it up, and read this: re: An Odd Request: a truck driver, huh? I've never done it in the back of a semi before. You wanna help me with my request? - Staci

I fired off a quick reply before hitting the sack: An Odd Request: Sure, I'd love to help you. I should be hitting Tulsa about noon tomorrow.

I got up around 9:30, needing to piss real bad. I pulled on a tee-shirt and pair of sweats and used the bathroom in the restaurant next door. When I got back in the truck, there were two messages waiting for me on the phone.

The first one was: re: An Odd Request: okay, I work til noon, and then I've got to spend some time with the b/f. He goes to work at four, til midnite. So, if you still wanna do it, it's got to be between four and midnite. Sound good? Let me know soon as possible. - Staci

I sent back: re: An Odd Request: sounds good to me. I should be there by noon, so plenty of time.

Then I opened the second message, re: I want it bad: hey, guy, you still around? Got time for another quick suck job?

That was a foolish question - like every other guy I know, I've always got time for that - so I fired off a quick reply: re: I want it bad: You bet. Always got time for that. Still here, at the same spot.

I started getting my paperwork in order, and about ten minutes later, the same small truck pulled up again and the same girl got out. I opened the door and she hopped up, and we went into the back again. She said, "I don't have a lot of time, so I can only suck you off once. Wanna go down on me while I go down on you?"

"Sure, sounds good to me," I answered with a wide grin, pulling my sweats off as we maneuvered around on the small bed. Shortly thereafter, she was again grinding her pussy against my face in orgasm as she bobbed her head up and down my stiff cock.

I was thinking about how good this felt, and about Staci's virgin asshole I was probably going to be fucking later that day, and before long I felt the warning signs. I didn't tell her - I couldn't, since she had her pussy mashed against my mouth - and soon blasted a fresh load of hot cum into her mouth, which she eagerly swallowed.

I licked her to a couple more orgasms after that, but then she rolled off and, standing on shaky legs next to the bed, asked, "How long are you staying in town? You have to go soon?"

"Sorry, but I've got to be in Tulsa by noon, today," I told her. I was thinking, if I stay here, I could quite well get my cock sucked once or twice more. On the other hand, this gal Staci, in Tulsa, if she's for real, wants to get fucked in the ass, and that's even better than getting my cock sucked.

"That sucks," she pouted, "you sure you can't stay longer?"

"I thought you didn't have much time," I said, thinking that I could stay another few hours, get another blowjob and still get to Tulsa and a tight piece of ass.

"I've got to go to work in about twenty minutes, and I don't get off until six."

"I could slip my delivery a bit, but not that much," I said, lying like a rug. "Wish I could."

"Well, call me the next time you're in Joplin," she said, getting back down out of the truck. "I love sucking cock, and you're the only guy who's ever offered to lick my pussy while I'm doing it."

"I will. Next time I'm in town, I'll definitely call you," I told her, sincerely meaning it. As she drove off, I finished up my paperwork and got ready to hit the road.

Well, so far, so good, I thought to myself as I hit the interstate. Now, if only this Staci is as real as she was, this'll be a great fucking weekend!

fatal error: witty comment not found

Offline WHOSYOURDADDY

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +30/-0
Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 12:12:01 AM
Very nice, well done  :emot_clap: