KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

The Twins, Chapter 4, Ella spends the night. Mf, ff, UATeens

LoveBlueEyes · 2700

Offline LoveBlueEyes

• New Pervert
    • Fame +5/-0
This is a work of fiction. The author does not condone any sexual activity among persons under 18 in real life.     

The Twins, Chapter 4, Ella spends the night. 
Mf, ff, UATeen

“Hey Doug, how are the girls?” Tom asked when I answered the phone.
“They are fine, both are at the pool of course.”
“Emma didn't give you any problems last night did she?”
“Naw, We ate pizza then jumped in my pool, swimming must have worn her out, she went straight to bed and slept all night,” I answered remembering why Emma had been so worn out.
“Cool, Well thanks again for watching them.”
“NO problem, how is the family doing?”
“Better, the damage wasn't as bad as they first feared, will probably be back in a few days.”
“OK, stay as long as you need too, I will take good care of your girls,” I said smiling.

“Hey Doug, are you here?” I heard Ella yelling as she walked in the house.
“Ella, I am in my office, come on up,” I yelled.
Ella walked in and sat in the chair in front of my desk, she was wearing a cute one piece swimsuit and a white cover up. Such a contrast to her twin sister that left this morning in the smallest bikini I had ever seen on a thirteen-year-old.
“Did you have fun last night?” I asked.
“Yeah, did you?” she asked smirking.
“Well sure, we ate pizza and swam.”
“Uh huh, I heard how much fun you had.”
“So Emma told you I guess?”
“Of course, uh, you don't expect me to do all of that do you?” Ella asked with fear in her voice.
“Honey,” I said as I reached across my desk and took her hands in mine.
“You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, we don't have to do anything more than hand holding if you don't want too.”
“I wouldn't go that far, but I don't think I am into all of that butt stuff like Emma.”
“That's OK, some girls like it and some don't”
“Well my sister sure seems to like it, I saw at least three different high school boys with their hands on her ass at the pool today, and at home, she always has her hair brush inside her ass.”
“From what she says you have been spending plenty of time with the hair brush yourself,” I said grinning.
“She exaggerates, I have only used it a few times.”
“OK, did you like it?”
“Yeah, it is better than just a finger or two.”

“So, what do you want to do tonight?” I asked.
“Not sure, what do you want to do?”
“Well me and Emma ate pizza and swam.”
“I had pizza last night and I have spent too much time in a pool lately I think,” Ella replied.
“Yeah, you girls really like the water don't you.”
“Well, I like the water, Emma likes the boys in the water,” Ella said laughing.
“Who's house did your sister go to tonight?”
“She went to Valerie's house, she will be in eighth grade like us, but I think she really went to flirt with Tim.”
“OH, and who is Tim?”
“Valerie's older brother, Emma has had a crush on him for a year.”

“I have an idea, answer that when it rings,” I said as I handed her my cell phone picking up my office phone and dialing.
“Hello?” Ella said as she answered the ringing phone looking at me with a puzzled look.
“Hey Ella, it's Doug, how would you like to go out on a date tonight with me?”
“Umm, yeah, I guess that would be fun.” She said looking at me like I had lost my mind.
“Great, I thought we could go to Roberto's to eat.”
“Roberto's?” Ella said looking at me as she dropped the phone.
“Sure, have you ever been there?”
“NO, but I heard it is really expensive and really fancy.”
“Don't forget very romantic, it's the perfect place to take a date.
“But I don't have anything fancy to wear,” Ella said pouting.
“I don't believe that, you have a house full of clothes just across the street.”
“OH yeah, I guess I can just walk across the street and get dressed.”
“Yep, I am going to wear my blue suit with a tie, Why don't you run across the street and take a shower and get ready. How long will it take you?” I asked.
“I guess I can be ready in about thirty minutes,” Ella said as she jumped up.
“Hey, no hurry, take you time. Why don't we meet back here in an hour.”
“Sounds great,” Ella said giggling as she ran down the stairs.
“Ella, don't forget to lock the door when you are done,” I called out after her.
“OK,” she yelled as the door slammed.

An hour later I was sitting on the couch when the door opened and Ella walked in.
“OH Damn!” I exclaimed looking at the young teen.
“What's wrong?” Ella asked looking at her clothes.
“Not a thing, except you look seventeen, Ella you are beautiful.”
“Don't be silly,” she said blushing.
“NO, don't move, just let me look at you,” I begged as she started to move.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, my eyes dropped down to take her all in. She was wearing white four-inch heels, white stockings that ran up her long legs to just above her knees. There was about an inch of tanned thigh showing between the top of the white stockings and the bottom of the white pleated skirt. There was just a hint of bare midriff between the skirt and the white button-up shirt that fit her perfectly, completely covering her growing breast but yet showing them off at the same time. There was just a hint of makeup I noticed as I looked at the shy smile on her face. She had eye shadow that helped to emphasize her beautiful blue eyes that seemed to just twinkle. Her long blonde hair that was usually in a ponytail was curled and up on top of her head.

“Ella, I mean it, you are beautiful.”
“Um, thanks,” she said blushing.
“So you ready to go?” I asked as I got up and hooked her arm in mine.
I walked her to the car and opened the door for her.
“Madam, your chariot awaits,”
“Thank you, kind sir,” she replied laughing.
“I thought it was hard to get into Roberto's,” She asked as I pulled out of the driveway.
“It can be, but this is a weekday, and me and Robert, the owner, go way back.”
“Oh really?”
“Yep, I told him I wanted to bring a date and he said he would hook me up,” I said laughing.
“You told him we are on a date? What is he going to think when he sees how young I am?” She asked in shock.
“He will take one look at you and know that you are the prettiest lady in his restaurant.”
“you're so nice,” Ella replied obviously pleased.

“Ah, Mister Wilson, So nice to see you again,” Robert said as we entered the restaurant.
“And who is this lovely lady?” He asked looking at Ella.
“Robert, this is Mrs. Spencer.”
“Pleased to meet you Mrs, Spencer,” Robert said as he lifted her hand up to his mouth and kissed it.
“Pleased to meet you,” Ella replied blushing again.
“Here is your table,” Robert said as he walked us through the restaurant holding out Ella's chair.
“Thank you, but I think I should visit the bathroom first,” Ella said,
“Why of course, the powder room is through those doors,” Robert said.
“OK Doug, she is a little young isn't she?” Robert asked.
“Maybe, just how young do you think she is?” I asked amused.
“Sixteen, seventeen?” Robert asked,
“Would you believe thirteen?” I asked laughing.
“What, no way, really?' Robert said stuttering.
“Relax, she is my neighbor's kid, they had to go to Phoenix on a family emergency and I am keeping an eye on their kids while they are gone.”
“That makes sense, you always were a good guy, You know, that little girl is going to break a lot of hearts in a few years.”
“You got that right,” I replied I said as I watched her walk through the restaurant toward the table. I noticed several men almost break their necks trying to get a better view of the hot teen, and more than a few wife's give their husbands dirty looks.
“You can look suckers, but she is coming home with me,” I thought.
“I picked out a nice Sauvignon Blanc wine for your pleasure,” Robert said as he opened the wine and handed me the cork.
“Sounds lovely,” I said as Robert poured a glass of wine for both of us.
“Your waiter will be with you shortly, enjoy your meal,” Robert said as he walked away,

“So, what do you want?”
“I'm not sure, it all sounds so good.”
“OK, well let's see. Do you like Shrimp and pasta?”
“Yeah.”
“Then I will fix you up.”
“Hello, My name is Frank, I will be you waiter tonight, have you decided?” the waiter asked.
“Yes sir, The lady will have the Shrimp linguine and I will have the same. We would both like to start out with a cup of your famous clam chowder.” I ordered for both of us.
“That sounds good,” Ella said looking at her glass of wine.
“Have you ever had wine?” I asked.
“No, what does it taste like?” she asked.
“Try it and see,” I said as I picked up my glass and took a sip.
“yum, this is good.” she said after taking a drink.

While we ate she talked about music. I had no idea who most of the people were, yes I had heard of the Beiber but didn't think I could name any of his songs. I don't think I had ever heard of the boy band she kept going on about or this Harry guy who was a member I guessed. It didn't matter, I spent the evening staring at the lovely sitting across from me and smiled and nodded my head like I knew exactly what she was talking about.

“Do you have room for desert?” I asked as the waiter took our dishes away.
“I guess.”
“Great, have you ever had Cherries Jubilee?” I asked.
“I don't think so, but I love cherries.”
“Waiter, we would both like your flaming cherries jubilee.”
“Flaming?” she asked.
“OH, MY,” Ella exclaimed when the waiter brought a bowl to our table, poured it full of brandy and set it on fire.
“That was so good,” she said as she ate the last drop.
“I am glad you liked it, thank you for joining me tonight,” I said.
“Oh thank you, this was a magical evening.” she replied smiling at me.
“Shall we head home?” I asked as I rose from the table taking her hand in mine and walking her to the car opening the door for her.

When we got back to my house I slipped out of my suit coat and tie and laid them on a chair and sat on the couch next to the sweet young teen.
“Thank you for letting me be your first date,” I said as I put my arm around her and pulled her head to my shoulder.
“Oh, thank you for being my first date, I bet this is the best first date any girl has ever had,” she gushed,
“You really are beautiful,” I said as I tilted her head toward me and gently touched her lips to mine.
“You are too sweet,” she replied as she kissed me back.

I took it slow and after a few minutes, I felt her mouth starting to open a little. I followed her lead and was rewarded with her moan when her tongue gently rubbed against mine. The kissing gradually more intense to a full out make our session as we wrestled tongues and explored each other's mouths. She tensed a bit as my hand slid down her arm and grazed over her young tit. Ella moaned as I cupped her A cup breast through her shirt and gently kneaded it.

“That feels nice,” she said and then attacked my mouth once again.
Ella moaned again as my hand slid up her shirt and rubbed her breast through her bra. I gently teased her nipple feeling it harden under her bra. She didn't complain when I slowly unbuttoned her shirt opening it up giving me better access to her bra covered teen breast. I alternated my hand between each one slowly squeezing them and flicking her nipples earning several moans.

“It fastens in the front,” she said when she felt my hand running across the back of her little bra.
“No wonder I couldn't find it,” I said laughing as I thrust my tongue back into her waiting mouth.

I unhooked her bra and opened it allowing me access to her now bare breast. I turned a bit so I could get both hands on her perky breast, pinching her nipples until they were both rock hard. She slid her arms our of her shirt when I pulled it back and let me slide her bra off.

“These are so lovely,” I said as I kissed down her neck and took one and then the other in my mouth. Ella just moaned again when I gently nibbled on both of her nipples and sucked in her breath when I sucked almost a complete A cup breast into my mouth. She cried out as I sucked on each breast and my hand slid up under her skirt up her inner thigh. As my hand hit the bottom of her panties I gently ran my thumb along her slit feeling the warmth and wetness that was begging to leak out from the young pussy.

“OH YEAH!” She screamed as my thumb forced her panties inside her as I continued to stroke her pussy.

“That felt good,” she said as I kissed my way back up to her mouth.
It was my turn to moan when she unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off my running her hands over my chest and pinching my nipples.
“Really?” I asked as she kissed down my neck and sucked on my nipples.
“Did you like that?” She asked as she kissed down my stomach, her hands unsnapping my pants and pulling my zipper down.
“Oh yeah,” I cried as her little hand grabbed my now hard cock through my underwear.

“Look what I found,” she giggled as she slid off the couch kneeling between my legs pulling my pants down.
I raised my butt so she could slide my pants down as I kicked off my shoes.
Once my pants were off Ella slowly ran a hand up both legs, looking at me smiling as her hands slid up to the top of my boxers and started to pull them off.
“Looks like you are happy to see me?” Ella said as my boxers slid off my feet.
“I wonder what we can do with this?” She asked as her hands slid back up my legs, alternating kisses between my two inner thighs.

“Oh Ella,” I cried as she made her way up to my cock kissing up and down my hard shaft wrapping her hot tongue around my hardness.
“You like this?” she asked as she sucked the head into her hot mouth rubbing her tongue around it sucking a little more of me into her mouth.
“I couldn't help but compare the technique of the two sisters as I watched the shy Ella suck half of my manhood into her mouth while she stroked me with her hand.
“Babe, you keep that up and I am going to cum soon,” I warned as she looked up with those beautiful blue eyes just twinkling.
Ella applied just the right amount of suction, and tongue action on my dick while she stroked me.
“Ella, here it comes,” I warned as I felt the explosion was close.
With that warning, Ella increased the stroking with her hand and pulled off my dick so only the head was inside.
“SHIT!” I cried as I shot a load into the young teen's mouth.
I watched as the little girl took my full load swallowing as fast as she could not spilling a drop.

“That was amazing Ella,” I said as she cleaned my prick with her tongue.
“One of us is now overdressed,” I said sitting there naked looking at the topless teen in her white skirt and stockings.
“Is there a secret to getting this off?” I asked running my hand around the skirt looking for a zipper.
“It's over here,” she said laughing as she unzipped and unhooked the clasp letting the skirt drop down her long legs.
“OH WOW!” I exclaimed looking at the young teen standing there in white stockings and lacy white panties.

“Let's go to the bedroom,” I said as I picked her up and carried her into my bedroom gently laying her down on my bed.
“Have I told you lately how beautiful you are?” I asked as it kissed her gently on the lips and then kissed my way down her body, pausing to suck on each nipple. Ella giggled when I slid my tongue in her bellybutton. I kissed down her stomach and onto her right leg rolling her stocking down as I kissed down her leg. Once it was off I kissed back up her right leg. Ella moaned in frustration when I kissed above her pussy and back down her left leg rolling her stocking down.

“Would you stop teasing,” Ella cried out in frustration as I kissed up her left leg and above her pussy and back down her legs, this time pulling her wet panties down her long tanned legs.

“Patience little one,” I said as I kissed my way back up her legs, alternating kissed between her inner thighs until my hands were on her pussy lips opening them lightly.

“OH!” She cried as I blew on her small opening before putting my mouth over her bald mound running my tongue up her slit. I ran my tongue up and down her slit entering her a little bit each time as she moaned in pleasure. Ella screamed in pleasure when my tongue flicked her clit and a finger entered her all the way to the third knuckle now that her hymen was gone.

“OH GOD,” she cried out as I had three fingers inside her fucking her while I sucked on her engorged clit. Her body shook as an orgasm overtook her coating my face in her juice.

“That was great,” the young teen said as she tried to catch her breath as I kissed my way back up her body.
“You ready?” I asked as my dick was up against the entrance to her love hole, one that had never had a dick buried in it.
Ella just smiled and nodded yes as I slowly entered her, gradually sliding my whole shaft into her young pussy.
“Are you OK?” I asked, my dick buried deep in her teen pussy.
“Yeah, it feels so full, but good too,” she replied smiling up at me.
I slowly started to stroke in and out, almost pulling all of the way out before driving back deep inside of her.
“Oh Yes,” she cried out as I increased the pace. Realizing she was getting close again I slid a hand in between us and pinched her clit as I fucked her faster and harder. 
“OH!” The young teen yelled as her body surrendered to another orgasm.
“WOW!” I replied as her already tight pussy clamped down on my dick bringing me to orgasm.
After I had filled her with my cum, we laid there both trying to catch our breath as my dick slowly shrunk and eventually popped out of her tight little pussy.

“That was fantastic,” I said as I rolled off her and pulled her to me, resting her head on my chest.
“Are you OK?” I asked when she started to cry.
“I didn't hurt you did I?” I asked with concern.
“NO, It just what am I going to do if I get pregnant?” She asked, tears falling against my chest.
“Hey, that is something you should always be thinking about, but ideally before you have sex,” I said laughing.
“But what am I going to do?” She asked completely serious.
“Hey, don't worry, you can't be pregnant.”
“But, I felt you cum in my pussy and they said in health class they said that will get you pregnant.”
“OK, normally that would be true, that is why you should always use some kind of protection, but in this case, it is impossible for me to get you pregnant.”
“But, why?” Ella asked confused.
“I had a vasectomy a few years ago, that means that I can cum in you as much as I can and you will never get pregnant. I would have never risked hurting you,” I said holding her tight to me.
“Thank you, Doug, This was a great night,” She said as she drifted off to sleep, her head resting on my chest.

“Good morning beautiful,” I said as Ella began to stir. Her head still on my chest, my hand cupping her tight ass.
“OH Wow, I thought last night might have been a dream,” she said as she leaned up and kissed me.
“Nope, it was all real,” I replied laughing.
“I bet no girl has had a first as good as mine was,” she said with a deep sigh.
“It was a special night.”
“You were so nice to me, dressing up, the best food I have ever had, the making out and then the gentle fucking,” she said smiling up at me.
“No honey, that was not fucking, that was making love,” I replied running a finger from her ass to her pussy.
“OH,” she gasped. “So, what is the difference between making love and fucking? Aren't they the same thing?”
“Well sort of, the difference is in the attitude. Sometimes, like last night you need to make love, other times like this morning you just need a good fucking,” I explained as my finger entered her pussy.
“Sounds like fun,” she said as she grabbed hold of my still limp dick and started to stroke me to life.
“OH, it's growing,” she squealed as my manhood started to respond to the attention.
“I think it is ready,” I said when it reached it's full hardness, feeling how wet her young pussy was getting with two fingers sawing in and out.
“I think it is too,” she said laughing.

“What are you waiting on, hop on?” I said.
“Like this?” she asked as she sat on my hard dick guiding it into her wet cunt.
“Oh yeah, just like that, now ride it hard,” I said as she started to slide up and down.
“I just love these breast,” I said as I reached up and cupped both of her breasts.
“This feels so good,” she Ella said as she fucked herself on my dick and I pinched her nipples.
“Oh my,” she moaned when I thrust my hips up hard pulling her down enough so I could suck her little nipple into my mouth.
“Damn, you are so good,” she cried as her body shook in orgasm and she collapsed on top of me.

“Have you recovered?” I asked after she had caught her breath.
“I think so,” she said starting to rock back and forth on my dick that was still buried in her pussy.
“Nope, I said pulling out of her, roll over on your hands and knees,” I demanded guiding her into position and kneeling behind her.
“What are you doing?” she asked with fear in her voice as I can my hand over her tight ass.
“Don't worry,” I said as I ran my dick across her pussy lips.
“Oh,” she responded as my dick parted her lips rubbing up and down.
“I was worried you were going to try and put it in my ass.”
“Nope, it is going here,” I said as I drove my dick deep inside her.
“Oh Wow,” she cried at the sudden invasion.
“You have such a great ass,” I said as I rubbed her tight ass cheeks while fucking her hard.
“Oh yes, FUCK ME!” She screamed as I increased the pace and reached an arm around and rubbed her clit.
“I'm cumming,” she screamed as her body started to shake again.
I grabbed her hips keeping her on position continued to fuck her harder not letting her recover this time.
“OH GOD, I can't take anymore,” she cried when I reached around and rubbed her clit again.
“OH NO, NOT AGAIN!” she screamed as another climax washed over her causing me to explode in her teen pussy filling her up.

“So that was fucking?” she asked as we both tried to catch our breath.
“Yep, so how did you like it?”
“It was great, but I think I am going to be sore for a week,” she said laughing. 

KitKat

Wow!  :o

Offline WHOSYOURDADDY

• Deviant
    • Fame +25/-0
Reply #2 on: April 13, 2021, 03:12:37 PM
WoW what a great series I loved them  :emot_penis:
I can't believe I just saw these for the first time
I just had to keep reading them all to get to the end.
is there any more to this set ?