KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

-Lacy's Legacy-

Guest · 16212

Offline xesman

• Pervert
    • Fame +4/-0
Reply #90 on: December 13, 2018, 08:59:21 PM
(If the transition doesn't quite flow very good here, it's because some of the story was lost here. So sorry.)

The next day...

She just had to have Adam's cock in her, right now. He followed her willingly, enjoying the view from behind, as she walked him over to the bed. She took control and kissed him, with a very hot open lip kiss. He rubbed his hands all over her body, as she unbuttoned, unzipped, and pulled down his pants. They fell to his knees along with his underwear, as his hard 7 inches stood straight up. She looked down at his very nice, hard cock, then grabbed it. Stroking it gently with her soft hand, she drove him crazy, and pre cum was starting to form at the tip, of his raging, teenage boner.

She let go of his tool, and pushed him down on the bed, onto his back. She crawled over to him, and then straddled his cock. She positioned it at the entrance of her pussy, and it slid in quite easily, since she was very wet.

Adam was surprised, they had never done it this way before, and he really loved it. She bounced up and down on his hard underage prick. It felt good, but not as good as Trent's.

Lacy closed her eyes, and thought about Trent's huge cock, it was so fat, long, and thick, that it made her cry out, making sounds she had never heard herself make before.

"Yeah, oh, yeah." Lacy cried out, remembering last night.

Adam squeezed her ass, and watched her big tits bounce, with every motion her sexy body made. Lacy kept thinking about Trent, and imagined that she was riding his cock.

"Yes, yes, oh fuck," Lacy gasped in a high pitched tone, as she started to climax.

Adam's cock was rubbing against both, her G spot, and her clit at the same time. It felt so good, and she leaned over him, as her orgasm took over, and caused her to slow down.

"What happened baby? Are you alright?" Adam asked concerned.

Lacy slowly sat up again, and looked into his eyes. She was breathing through her mouth, and said in a breathless voice, "Yes, I'm fine, you just made me cum really good baby."

Adam smiled, and started to try and remove his shoes. He slipped them off, then wiggled his legs out of his pants and underwear, letting them fall to the floor. He flipped Lacy over and started to work it, pushing his cock deep into her as it would go. He had tons of energy, and as he pounded into her for another 5 minutes, he made her cum again.

"Oh fuck, I love your pussy, it's so wet. Oh, shit yeah."

This time she didn't think about Trent, she watched Adam as his chest and stomach muscles flexed with each thrust. He was such a hot young stud. Lacy was so happy that she was his first. She knew, one day, he would make a lot of other girls very happy, with his love making skills.

She moaned, and held her legs wide open for him, pulling them up close to her tits. She could tell by the look on his face, that he was about to cum. He groaned, as she felt his hot young seed, fill her pussy.

Once the after glow wore off, Adam got dressed, and went back home. He had a lot of studying and homework to do. No matter how much he wanted to just hang out with Lacy all night, if his grades started slipping his father would be furious.

Lacy walked to the master bathroom, and took a long hot shower. She knew that her and Trent would probably end up in bed together tonight, and she didn't want him to smell the remains of Adam on, or in, her body.

After her shower, she wrapped up in a towel, then blow dried her wet hair so that it was straight. She walked into her walk in closet, trying to decide what to wear for Trent. She wanted to impress him, but without looking too slutty.

She had one, very sexy, yet conservative dress, it even covered up her cleevage and went down to just above her knees, but it was cut perfectly to shape her body. It was a dark purple silk dress, that came just off the shoulders. She put on the gold locket her father gave her, and then slipped into a pair of Jimmy Choo, patent, pointed toe, stiletto heel pumps. Under her dress, she was completely naked. Then she walked back to the bathroom, and applied just a little makeup. As she was curling her eye lashes, she got a text on her phone, it was from Jack.

"So you agreed to go out with Trent tonight? I hope you don't mind, but I also have a date with someone."

This took Lacy by surprise, Jack had always told her that he wasn't interested in dating any other women, as long as he had her. She wondered who this woman was.

"Yes, is that alright? If you don't want me to, I won't go."

Jack quickly replied, "Yes, it's fine. You are free to be with whoever you wish, you know that Lacy. I refuse to try and control you. You are in charge of your own destiny now."

This was really strange to her, she wondered what was really going on.
"Okay. So who will you be out with tonight?" Lacy asked.

"Catrina set me up with a young woman named Pamela, it's nothing serious, we're just going out to dinner."

Lacy couldn't help but feel a little jealous, no one had ever been with another woman while in a relationship with her, except her first boyfriend Zack, who cheated on her when she was a younger teenager. (Then he later rapes Lacy in part 22.) She wondered who this Pamela was? Why was Catrina introducing Jack to other girls? It was so confusing to Lacy, but she tried to not let it get her down, and into a bad mood.

Lacy didn't text him back, so he texted her again, "Trent said he would keep you out all night long, have fun baby doll."

Again, Lacy didn't text him back, and he didn't text her back either. She finished putting on just a small amount of makeup, making sure to go easy on the mascara, a light dusting of blush on her cheeks, and a shimmery lipstick, that matched her skin tone. She sprayed her favorite perfume down the inside of her dress. She walked to the living room and watched TV, as the time went by. A few hours later, Lacy got a text from Trent.

"Lacy, I was able to get off early, I'm on my way now, are you ready?"

Lacy texted him back. "Yes."

A few minutes later, he was pulling up, outside her front door, in the sleek, black Porsche. She walked out, closing and locking the door behind her. When Trent saw her, he was surprised by the choice of dress she was wearing. She looked beautiful, but he was expecting something a little more sexy, like she was wearing earlier that day.

Lacy didn't know it, but Adam was watching out the window, and saw her get into the car with Trent. He watched as they kissed, a hot passionate open lip kiss, for several minutes. In a way, he was heartbroken, he knew she had a boyfriend, Jack, but who was this other guy? What was really going on here? Was she a high priced hooker? Adam didn't know, and this bothered him quite a bit, for the rest of the night.

As Trent drove them to their destination, he noticed that she was very quiet.

He asked, "Is everything alright Lacy, you're being so quiet."

Lacy smiled shyly and said, "Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm just thinking."

"What about?"

"Well..." she paused for a few seconds, "You probably don't really want to hear about it."

Trent pressed her, "Of course, you can tell me anything. What's on your mind?"

Lacy did feel the need to just say it and get it out in the open. It was making her feel so bad.

"I found out, that Jack, is dating someone else tonight." She revealed to him in a sad voice.

Trent could tell that this was hurting her, he knew all about this, it was a plan Catrina had helped him arrange, to try and break Lacy and Jack up. So far, it was working perfectly.

"He is? He told you that?" He asked in a surprised voice.

"Yeah, he said that I was free to see you, if I wanted to, and that he would be doing the same."

"Well, lots of people have relationships like that Lacy. It's not that uncommon anymore."

Lacy replied, "I know, they do. I just, well, Jack had said to me that he didn't need anyone else. As long as he had me, he told me I was all that he needed. I guess that was just a lie."

Lacy started to look like she was about to cry, so Trent pulled over into a parking lot, to comfort her. After he put the car in park, he reached over, and put his strong arms around her, holding her close to him. Tears started to run down her sweet cheeks.

"I'm sorry, please don't cry Lacy. You're way to beautiful of a girl to be crying over any man."

Lacy found comfort in his arms, and his words. She smelled the faint scent of his masculine cologne, or what ever it was, that smelled so good, as she leaned into his chest.

Then he said, "Maybe this is just Jack's way of telling you it's time to move on."

Lacy thought about that. Could this be true? Was Jack moving on? They did have a very strange relationship, and they had broken up more than once. Maybe it was time to move on, but god, it hurt like hell. She felt so rejected.

The tears kept slowly rolling down her face, she thought to herself, 'Thank god I bought water proof mascara.' She sniffled and cried a little more.

"Lacy," Trent said, "Please, don't cry angel. I have a very romantic evening planned tonight for us. I'm taking you to eat at one of my favorite italian restaurants, then we can go back to my place, if you want, and enjoy some wine. Does that sound good?"

Lacy tried to get a hold of herself. She looked up, and wiped the tears from her cheeks, as she looked at him.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I'm ruining our first date."

Trent replied, "Don't apologize, you didn't ruin anything."

He gave her a sweet sincere smile, and it made Lacy smile.

"Thank you," she said in a soft voice.

Trent got back on the highway and headed for the restaurant. A few minutes later, they pulled up to a very fancy looking place. It had valet parking, and the young valet opened the door for Lacy after they pulled up.

Trent got out, and walked around, he watched as the young valet, checked Lacy out, in a discreet way. The valet named Tony, thought she was so hot, probably one of the hottest women that Trent had ever brought to this place before. He looked at Trent, who knew him well, and made a jesture with his mouth like he was about to say "Oh my god", gesturing that she was so hot.

Lacy didn't even notice, as Trent grabbed her hand, with one of his hands, and handed the Valet a $10 tip, with the other hand. They walked in together, and were quickly taken to their private table. As they walked by together hand in hand, they got quite a lot of looks from the other people dining. They made quite and attractive couple.

Once they sat down, and ordered drinks, Trent tried to get Lacy's mind off of Jack, and told her a little about himself. They ordered their food, and talked for the next 10 minutes, getting to know each other a lot more, and Lacy felt more comfortable around him.

"I grew up in a small Texas town, as an only child. My father owns a massive piece of land, over 2000 acres, that has multiple oil wells on it. Once I turned 18, I moved here to California to go to Cal State university. After 4 years of college, I graduated in the top 5% of my class, with a bachelors degree. Then I went on to Stanford for another 4 years. I finally started practicing law, shortly after that, when I passed my bar exam. So I have been a lawyer for about 2 years now."

Lacy calculated all those numbers in her head, and figured out that he was only about 28 years old. She liked that he was younger, and closer to her age then Jack. He was old enough that he had quite a lot of experience, but young enough, that he could still relate with her.

"That's awesome," Lacy replied, after she took a sip of her white wine, "I wish I knew what I wanted to do with my life."

Trent could see that she was still feeling a little sad, he hated that this whole situation was hurting her so much, but once she was with him, she wouldn't have to worry anymore, he was going to love her, and take care of her, better than Jack ever did, or at least he hoped that's how it would end up.

Trent said, "Just do what ever you feel passionate about. What are some of the things that you like to do?"

As the waiter set her delicious looking plate, of shrimp fettuccine alfredo in front of her, Lacy seriously thought about the question. Then the waiter, set Trent's plate, of mostaccioli mosta, down in front of him.

Trent raised his eye brows and looked at Lacy, with a smile. Then he raised his glass of wine and said, "I hope you enjoy, this is the best italian food in town."

Lacy smiled, so far she really liked Trent a lot, he was gorgeous, caring, and rich, but he also seemed to really care about her happiness. Finally Lacy answered the question, as she speared a shrimp with her fork, and began to twirl the pasta around it.

"You know what I like to do?"

Trent looked up and into her eyes, giving her his full attention.

Lacy continued, "I know it might sound stupid, or whatever, but I like to just be at home. I like to cook, and clean, and maybe one day I could be a mom, and have a few kids. Call me crazy if you want, but I never really understood that whole feminist movement thing. If a woman wants to be like a man, that's fine, I just don't get it. I like being a home maker, taking care of my man, and having dinner ready when he gets home? Is that so wrong?"

Trent was in love, as if she wasn't already the total package, she had now, with that one statement, made it clear to him, that she was the girl that he had been looking for, for the last 2 years.

"No, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that at all. In fact, the world could use more women who think like you Lacy."

Lacy smiled at him with a look of genuine contentment. Her meal was delicious, her date was gorgeous, and she was starting to feel a lot better, and enjoying herself very much.

------

Meanwhile, Jack was walking up to Catrina's house, to meet his date, Pamela. He walked up to the door, and Catrina greeted him, and invited him inside.

"Jack, you're looking handsome this evening." Catrina said with a flirty smile.

Jack replied with a smile, showing his gorgeous, irresistible dimples, "Thank you Cat, you're looking quite stunning yourself, but of course you know that don't you."

"Yes baby, but thank you," she replied in her feisty way.

Suddenly, a stunning looking young girl walked out from the hallway.
Catrina smiled at her, and she smiled back with her gorgeous straight white teeth, looking very happy. Jack thought she looked similar to Catrina, but with a much more exquisite face, and stunning light grey eyes. She was so small and petite and she looked similar to Tila Tequila.

"Jack this is my cousin, Pamela. Pammy, this is my friend Jack."

Catrina knew that Jack had a thing for much younger women, preferably underaged women. Pamela, loved older men, and had been looking for a sugar daddy for quite some time. It was almost a match made in heaven. Pamela had just turned 16, and Jack was instantly attracted by her. She was gorgeous, sexy, forbidden.

Then Catrina said, "Your dinner is in the oven, enjoy you two, I will be back in a few hours."

Jack walked up to Pamela, "Nice to meet you."

Pamela couldn't stop smiling, she thought Jack was one of the hottest men she had ever met. She thought he could have been a movie star.

"Nice to meet you too," she said in a sweet flirty voice.

She served them dinner, and they enjoyed a delicious homecooked meal, as they got to know each other.

Pamela told Jack how she was raised by her uncle, and lived with her cousins. That included Catrina, before she moved out, and got her own place. Pam's parents died when she was just a baby, and her uncle took care of her ever since. She had been a very promiscuous girl, starting at the very young age of 11. Her uncle had a very hard time keeping her under control, and was forced to put her on birth control. She quickly grew tired of boys her age, and started dating older high school boys when she was only 13. Then when she got into high school, she started dating college guys. She was very attracted to older men, and loved the way they would man handle her little body. She also had a bondage fetish. She told all of this to Jack, with no shame or even a hint of embarrassment.

Jack was quite excited and aroused by her story. Then she went on to say that Catrina explained everything to her about his situation with his current girlfriend, and she had no problem with waiting for him, but, she made it clear, that she didn't like to share.

"If you choose to be with me, you have to be sure that I am the only one you want, I can be quite greedy when it comes to sharing my man, in fact, I don't handle that situation well. I put a girl in the hospital once."

After they had dinner, Pamela took Jack to the guest room and did a strip tease for him. Her body was tight and toned, her tits were very small A cups, but that didn't bother Jack at all. She had a beautiful nice full round ass, just like her cousin. Her pussy looked so small, and only had just a tiny bit of pubic hair covering just above her clit. Jack thought she was gorgeous. Then she walked up to him and let him rub his strong hands all over her naked body. Then she requested for him to finger her pussy while they made out on the bed. Jack made her cum twice, and was intoxicated by the smell of her cum.

Jack was so hard, and wanted to slide into her tight little pussy so bad, but he knew he would not be getting any, until he ended his relationship with Lacy. On the plus side, Pam gave him a very hot blow job, so that he would not have to suffer.

------

Trent and Lacy finished their meal, then made the drive to The Blair House Condominiums, where Trent lived. It was a gorgeous prestigious high rise, located in the heart of the Wilshire Corridor. Trent recieved a text from Catrina, while he was parking his Porsche in the parking garage.

It said, "Jack's date with Pammy went very well, he told her he planned to end things with Lacy as soon as possible."

Trent was surprised how well their plan worked, but it also proved to him that Jack didn't really love Lacy. No man would ever give up Lacy for any one else, if he really loved her. He knew at that moment Jack was just using her.

As they walked to the elevator together Trent quickly texted her, "Thank you for all your help. We'll talk more later."

Lacy noticed him texting, but she didn't question him about it. He quickly put his phone in his pocket, then put his arm around Lacy and hugged her close to him, as they rode up to the 7th floor. Then, the elevator doors opened, and he took Lacy by the hand, as he led her to his condo.

He opened the door for her, saying, "This is it, make yourself at home."

Lacy walked in, it was a very nice place. The furniture was modern, in grey and white tones. It had a comfortable, yet clean feel to it. The views out the large windows, were stunning, you could see from the Pacific Ocean all the way to downtown Los Angeles.

"Wow, this place is really awesome," Lacy said, as she looked out the window.

"Yeah, I love it, it's so quiet and peaceful, and you can see everything from up here," Trent replied.

As Lacy looked out over the city, Trent noticed that she looked sad.

"You know, Lacy, if you ever want a place to get away, you could always come here and hang out. I could give you a key if you want."

Lacy looked at him with a look of surprise. "What? Really? No, you don't have to do that, we barely know each other."

Trent grabbed her hand, and in a very sweet sincere voice he said, "I know enough about you, that I know, I want you to be my girl Lacy. If it was up to me I would go pick up all your stuff right now, at Jack's place, and move you in with me right now."

Lacy was very flattered, and also surprised, she had no idea that Trent felt so strongly about her.

She smiled at him and said, "I would like that, very much, but I just don't know what's going to happen between Jack and I."

Lacy thought to herself, 'Then what about Adam, I know it would break his heart if I left.'

Trent wanted to tell her everything at that moment. He wanted to tell her that Jack planned to break up with her, and leave her for a younger girl, but he knew if he did that, he would be breaking her heart. He forced himself to keep quiet, and let Jack break it to her, that way, when the time was right, Lacy would come running to him.

"Forget about Jack," Trent said, as he grabbed her shoulders gently and pulled her close to him, "...right now, it's just me and you."

He kissed her soft lips, with a very fervent kiss, that took Lacy's breath away. It made her knees weak, and after they kissed, she walked over to the couch to sit down. Trent followed her and sat down next to her.

He took her hand, and looked into her eyes and said, "Lacy, right now, I would love to just carry you into my bedroom and show you how much I really care about you, but I don't want you to think that all I want from you is sex. I feel so drawn to you, I can't explain it. Something is just telling me that you're the one I am suppose to be with."

Lacy looked into his eyes and could feel how sincere he was, it was so sweet, and she could feel the love in his words. She also felt very drawn to him, but she didn't really understand why.

Trent continued, "That night that we made love, I just, well, now I feel bad, because you were drunk, and I don't know if you really wanted that to happen, but I just had to have you. It was driving me crazy. Now, you're all I think about, it's affecting my work, and that has never happened before to me, ever."

Lacy remembered that night, it was incredible, she did want it to happen, and she had no regrets.

Trent continued, "If you will just think about it, think about how you feel about me. I can give you what you want Lacy. I would love to be a father one day, I would be happy to provide for you, and a little family. I would give you anything and everything you could ever want. I would love you, be faithful to you, and I would do everything I could, to make you happy."

Lacy smiled, the words were so sweet, and sounded so good. Lacy couldn't deny that she was very attracted to Trent. He was gorgeous, and when it came to making love, he was the best lover she had ever been with. The more time she spent with him, the more she wanted to be around him. Trent looked at her, waiting for an answer, for her to say anything.

She was quiet for a little while, then she finally said. "I, I just don't know what to say."

Trent smiled, "That's okay, I know this has to be a lot to take in, all at once, but at least you know how I feel about you."

Trent could see that Lacy was a little uncomfortable, so he offered to drive her home. Lacy felt, that it would be best for her to go home, and just think about everything. Before they left, Trent gave her a key to his condo, and told her if she ever wanted to, she was welcome to stay with him at his place, anytime. Lacy accepted, and thanked him for being so generous and kind to her.

The drive back home to Lacy's place was quiet. She had so many thoughts going through her head. Things were changing so quickly, and Lacy was getting tired of this happening to her so much, maybe it was time for her to settle down. Trent gave her a sweet kiss before she got out of the car, and again reminded her that she could call or text him at anytime, and he would be glad to help her. Lacy hugged him tight, then got out of his Porsche, and went inside. After Trent saw that she was safely inside he drove away, and back to his condo.

Lacy quietly walked inside, and towards the master bedroom. It was about 10:30 pm. Jack was already in bed, and snoring quietly. She felt different somehow, things felt strange, and again she got that same feeling, like before when she had broken up with Jack the last time. She felt like, she didn't really belong here with him. She wondered how he kept pulling her back in. Jack was so charming, and quite cunning.

She quietly walked into her walk in closet, and changed out of her dress, and into some comfy pajamas. She didn't really feel like sleeping next to Jack, so she took her phone with her down the hall, and stayed in one of the other guest rooms.

As she slowly pulled back the covers and got into bed, she got a text on her phone, it was from Adam. He had seen her arrive, and again kiss the handsome man in the Porsche.

"Lacy, where were you? Who was that man that you were with in the Porsche?"

Lacy was honest, and didn't want to disrespect Adam by hiding things from him or lying.

"I was out on a date with him, he took me out to eat."

Adam replied, "What about you and Jack? Are you cheating on him?"

"No, Jack knew about it. Jack even had a date with someone else tonight too."

Adam thought this was a little strange, but he had heard that some couples do things like that. Plus, Lacy was having an affair with him, behind Jack's back.

"Oh, I see," he replied.

Lacy felt like her and Adam were friends. She really had no one else to talk to about it anyway, so she confided in him, and hoped that he could give her some advice.

"His name is Trent, he wants me to move in with him, and leave Jack. Honestly, I am seriously thinking about it."

This made Adam a little sad. Everything was working out so good between he and Lacy. She was there when he came home, and he loved having sex with her, and just hanging out with her.

"So your leaving? I will miss you so much."

Lacy replied, "I don't know what I'm gonna do. Jack went out with this other girl. He always told me that he didn't need anyone else. As long as he had me, he said he was happy, but now he's changed his mind, and I don't even know who she is, or what he's gonna do with her."

Adam replied, "Honestly Lacy, you don't deserve that. If someone really loves you, they wouldn't want to be with anyone else. I wish I was older, I would totally get us a place together somewhere, and I would never cheat on you."

Lacy smiled, Adam was such a sweetheart. She replied, "You're right. Maybe I don't really love Jack either. I mean, if I cheated on him with you, maybe I don't really love him like I thought I did. Hell, maybe I don't even know what love is anymore."

Adam replied, "Don't say that, of course you know what love is. You can feel it in your heart. Just listen to your heart, it will always tell you what you should do."

Those words were so wise coming from such a young man. Lacy was so glad that she had at least one friend she could talk to about things. He made her feel much better.

"Thank you Adam. You're such a good friend. I will never forget you, or how kind you have been to me."

It sounded like she was saying goodbye. He replied, "So you're leaving, aren't you?"

"I don't know what I'm gonna do yet. I do know, that I have very strong feelings for Trent. He's a really good man, and he seems to really have strong feelings for me too. So if I decide to leave Jack, and move in with Trent, then we will have to end our physical relationship Adam. I'm so sorry, I hope you will not be mad at me."

Adam replied, "I could never be mad at you Lacy. I will miss you like crazy though. I will always be greatful to you for being my first. You taught me so much, and I will never forget that."

Lacy was relieved that Adam understood, and was being so mature. "Thank you Adam," she replied.

"So, if you plan to leave, I guess it will be pretty soon huh?"

Lacy replied, "Yeah, I have a feeling that I won't be here much longer."

Adam had an idea, but he wasn't sure if Lacy would go for it. He wanted to be with her one more time. He wanted to have her in his bed, at least one more time, before she was out of his life forever.

He wasn't sure if she would go for it or turn him down, but he had to ask her. "Lacy, do you think we could make love one more time before you go? You know, kind of like, a last kiss?"

Lacy smiled. It was a very hot request, and it turned her on. Maybe she could even spend the night with him? She knew that they would both always remember that.

Lacy replied, "What about your father, he might hear us."

Adam was thrilled that she didn't say no. "He's not here, he's spending the night with one of his girlfriends."

Lacy knew that she wanted to be with Adam one more time too. Plus it would get her mind off of all this mess for a little while. So she grabbed her phone, and walked towards the back door as she texted him.

"Okay, I'm walking towards the back door, meet me out there."

Adam ran out of his room, down the stairs, and to the back door in a flash. He watched as Lacy walked across the lawn barefoot and in her cute pajamas.
Their eyes met and they both smiled and then embraced. Adam locked the door behind her. Then he took her hand and led her up to his room. They quickly undressed and climed under the covers. They cuddled together, facing each other. Adam just held her in his arms for a few minutes.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." He said in a quiet whispered voice.

"Just kiss me," she said as she closed her eyes and leaned in towards his mouth.

They made out, passionately, expressing their feelings of love for each other. Adam tried the best he could to make her feel so good, and she did the same for him. They made love twice, then fell asleep with Adam spooning her hot naked body close to his, all night.

KitKat, I just saw this and I have the story when you first posted it. I have the missing part of Part 25 (It would fit after reply #75 and before reply #76. I can copy it here if you'd like.
xesman

Offline Army of One

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +113/-1
Reply #91 on: December 13, 2018, 11:23:58 PM
KitKat, I just saw this and I have the story when you first posted it. I have the missing part of Part 25 (It would fit after reply #75 and before reply #76. I can copy it here if you'd like.
xesman
Sadly, xesman, KK left the site a year ago, or thereabouts. So if you want the missing part put in, you may need to have a chat with the mods.

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline xesman

• Pervert
    • Fame +4/-0
Reply #92 on: December 15, 2018, 01:21:09 AM
Thanks for the info.

Offline Uncle Ed

• Pervert
    • Fame +8/-0
  • I regret using my own photo for my avatar.
Reply #93 on: April 29, 2021, 06:38:23 AM
Yes, it was my first story so I put all my creativity into it. It gets a bit wild and outrageous, but it was so much fun.
[/quote]

Kit Kat, you are the undisputed champion.

The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones. - William Shakespeare

Offline Tiggs

• New Pervert
    • Fame +32/-0
Reply #94 on: April 29, 2021, 04:40:11 PM
She and I collaborated in a couple of stories just before she left. I miss her a lot. As a writer, she was top tier, and very supportive of others. I hope she's doing well in her endeavors.

Offline MintJulie

• ~ Version Number 9.9.2 ~ POY 2016
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +923/-6
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #95 on: April 29, 2021, 07:31:46 PM
Look at that!  Tiggs with a first post in 18 months.  Blast from the past.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady.  #TB12