News:

A new board for all of you!

Lois · 3277

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
on: April 07, 2018, 11:29:43 PM
Please remember to include story codes so that peeps can avoid content they might find offensive.

KitKat

Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 10:18:07 PM
Very cool!

:emot_101010:

Offline Rodroller

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +8/-0
Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 11:18:05 PM
Thank You For Adding Content!

psiberzerker

Reply #3 on: May 13, 2018, 09:16:22 PM
Please remember to include story codes so that peeps can avoid content they might find offensive.

Let me know if there's anything more I can do to avoid triggering.  I don't really understand homophobia (I barely understand Transphobia) so I'm not real good at not being offensive.

Especially on boards which seem to specialize in Pedophiles' Incest fantasies.

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #4 on: May 13, 2018, 11:13:26 PM

Thus the need for the story codes.  I'm not into the pedo stuff, so I automatically skip by anything including kids.  The forum openly supports pretty much anyone's fantasy, as long as it stays *story* and *fantasy*.

Don't worry about offending anyone!  We're all adults here; if I don't like your story, I stop reading and pick something else to read.

I'm stumped by homophobia myself.  I'm a straight male, but I have friends that are either gay or lesbian, and friends that aren't (don't know anyone trans-gendered).  Your personality matters to me, not who you sleep with, who your parents were or where you were born.  That confuses the shit out of some uptight guys... and that's THEIR problem, not mine.  :emot_kiss:

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

psiberzerker

Reply #5 on: May 13, 2018, 11:16:21 PM
I'm stumped by homophobia myself.  I'm a straight male, but I have friends that are either gay or lesbian, and friends that aren't (don't know anyone trans-gendered)

Well, I am.  (Non-op) so if you have any questions, I'll answer them to the best of my ability.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 10:36:53 PM by psiberzerker »

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #6 on: May 13, 2018, 11:29:20 PM

Don't take it the wrong way, but I truly have little interest in who you are at night.  ;D  It's none of my business who you love, and nobody can tell you who to become.  That's up to you to decide.

BTW, I totally forgot that I *do* have a trans-gendered friend.  Steve and I went to gradeschool and highschool together.  Stephanie and I have had dinner a few times (but she's way and hell the other side of town from me, so not often).  We lost track of each other back in the '80s when he went into the military for 20 years, and my sister found her accidentally after surfing one of the school boards or Facebook (looking for folks that graduated around our era).

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

psiberzerker

Reply #7 on: May 13, 2018, 11:39:18 PM
I truly have little interest in who you are at night.

It's not at night.  I'm transgendered 24/7, not a transexualist.  (Someone who fetishises TG, or TV people.)

However, you have a friend you can ask, anyway.  I'm here to help (And to write.)