KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Serious desire to be castrated

baldwin · 1849

Offline baldwin

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
on: May 15, 2018, 05:16:42 AM
I have a serious problem, I want to be castrated.  But how would my sex pardoners react.  I am bisexual so it would be both men and women. 

psiberzerker

Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 07:36:35 AM
Ask them about it.  We have no idea how they would react.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1749/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 03:04:05 PM
I have a serious problem, I want to be castrated.  But how would my sex pardoners react.  I am bisexual so it would be both men and women.  

Do you get sexually excited imagining yourself being castrated?   If that's your reason for it, then let it be a fantasy, because once it happens, you'll no longer feel that excitement ever again.  You will still have some sexual urges in the beginning but because you are no longer producing testosteron, those urges or libido will quickly fade and not return.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

psiberzerker

Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 03:22:09 PM
You will still have some sexual urges in the beginning but because you are no longer producing testosteron, those urges or libido will quickly fade and not return.

Not true.  While testosterone has a role in libido, it isn't everything.  Yes, I'm sure you can find scientific studies that say otherwise, but the myth of "Balls," and "Manhood" permeates the medical community too.  You know the stereotypical Brain Surgeon with a God Complex?  Yeah, the same guys are in the Medical Research industry, approving multiple pills for erectile dysfunction, and not even Studying female arousal.  Why there's so many male OB/Gyns comparing an inguinal hernia to the pain of childbirth.  (Having neither experience a hernia, or childbirth.)

However, you're right on your first point, that castration is a one time thing.  So, I don't suggest it unless you're transgender.  (That's about Gender, not Sex.) 

_priapism

Reply #4 on: May 15, 2018, 05:38:05 PM

Not true. 

You just got psiberzerked.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #5 on: May 15, 2018, 06:15:14 PM
I’m still just trying to fathom what sex pardoners are?  At least I have the balls to ask. . . .

psiberzerker

Reply #6 on: May 15, 2018, 10:03:40 PM
You just got psiberzerked.

I wasn't talking to you.  And yet, I just got Mervined. 

Offline TheciaMarie

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +126/-1
Reply #7 on: May 15, 2018, 10:20:56 PM
There will be no sex partners,,bi or not.
I know a few eunuchs.
Even the ones who take hormones to keep it going, soon get tired of it an stop the hormones.
It's sexually a dead end trip.

I thought I was into bestiality and necrophilia until I realized I was just beating a dead horse.

Offline JulesVern

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +51/-0
Reply #8 on: May 16, 2018, 06:31:22 AM
I’m still just trying to fathom what sex pardoners are?  At least I have the balls to ask. . . .

LMAO... I saw that too and thought about posting but decided to let it go. :-p

psiberzerker

Reply #9 on: May 16, 2018, 11:21:51 AM
There will be no sex partners,,bi or not.  I know a few eunuchs.  Even the ones who take hormones to keep it going, soon get tired of it an stop the hormones.  It's sexually a dead end trip.

Okay, first of all, this is a sweeping statement, based on a a few Eunuchs you know.

Secondly, you assume that having sex is a motive here.  Where did he say that he wanted to be castrated, and continue to have sex?  He asked what we thought his current partners would think (Something we can't answer.)

"My black friend" does not make anyone an expert on African American Culture.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #10 on: May 16, 2018, 02:59:49 PM

None of us are really experts on this, Psi.   By the OP making the initial post, we can assume he's looking for more answers than just what his sex partners might think.   We can assume he's looking for some advice or insight, and possibly other situations that he may not have thought of should he go through with it.

My comment was based on the experience of someone I know.
Thecia's comment was based on the experience of someone she knows.
We're not wrong.  We're just giving some input.

If we want to take a hard line on your belief that all the OP is asking is "how would my sex pardoners react", then you're absolutely right, we have now idea.  So we should lock the topic and call it a day.   No, we're just making conversation.  Hopefully Baldwin logs back in and continues with the dialogue.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

psiberzerker

Reply #11 on: May 16, 2018, 03:23:20 PM
If we want to take a hard line on your belief that all the OP is asking is "how would my sex pardoners react", then you're absolutely right, we have no idea.  So we should lock the topic and call it a day.

I'm not demanding a hard line on anything, I'm just clarifying some statements that aren't Completely factual, as part of the discussion.  Not you're wrong, for example testosterone has An affect on libido, however that affect is somewhat exaggerated by medical professionals, whom only really focus on 1 end of the market.  (Men with the money to spend on sex aids, and women.)

So, let me qualify my opinion:  I'm transgender, i work as a therapist with other transgender people, and Castration Ideation is a major part of it, due to negative standards of having balls.  (Positive for men, negative for transgender women.)  Also including several who are post-operative, and have had testedectomies.  Women who have had mastectomies have experienced a loss of sexual desire as well, but not all of them do.  Many of my friends were unable to have sex/desire before they had the offending gonads removed.

However, I'm not one to snap diagnose someone with gender disphoria, based on so little, i can only speak from experience as anyone else can.  However, my personal experience includes castration play, and self harm, during puberty.

So, it's like a headache.  A nonspecific symptom, it could be a migrane, a tumor, caffiene withdrawl, or just a headache.

This could be castration Fantasy.  Which i have, all the time, rubber bands are great to stimulate, and simulate that.  It could be psychosis, it could be some level of gender disphoria (If so, I'm here to help) castration anxiety, or it could be something else.

None of us are wrong yet.  I'm just clarifying specific parts of some statements, while basically agreeing with the rest.  Sorry if that wasn't clear.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 03:31:11 PM by psiberzerker »

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #12 on: May 16, 2018, 03:25:15 PM
None of us are wrong yet.  I'm just clarifying specific parts of some statements, while basically agreeing with the rest.  Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Thank you for that response, PSI.  :)

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Fixshorts

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-7
Reply #13 on: May 18, 2018, 12:49:34 AM
Im not going to be nice about this like everyone else is. You're an idiot for wanting to be castrated. Hopefully you are just jerking us off which you will no longer be able to do if you're serious. Grow the hell up.

psiberzerker

Reply #14 on: May 18, 2018, 01:09:06 AM
How did you get -2 Fame in 7 posts?

Look, this is pathological.  Self harm.  You know what contributes to that?  Stressors, like verbal abuse from strangers that don't understand what they're talking about.

We're being nice about this, because we don't want him to get castrated.

_priapism

Reply #15 on: May 18, 2018, 01:17:24 AM
Long standing rules of the quorum require civility and respect outside of Room 1408.

I’m not a moderator any longer, but nothing good comes of calling people names.

http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=382.0

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #16 on: May 18, 2018, 01:34:13 AM
How did you get -2 Fame in 7 posts?

Look, this is pathological.  Self harm.  You know what contributes to that?  Stressors, like verbal abuse from strangers that don't understand what they're talking about.

We're being nice about this, because we don't want him to get castrated.

Good points all around.

Offline Cucker Tarlson

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-10
Reply #17 on: February 14, 2021, 03:29:07 PM
Just put a heavy rubber band around the base of your marbles and completely forget about it.

Offline baldwin22

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
  • would have listed Non-binary but site doesn't list
Reply #18 on: December 01, 2022, 08:33:39 PM
I was finally castrated in October 2022

Baldwin22

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1827/-28
Reply #19 on: December 01, 2022, 10:03:22 PM
Good for you Baldwin. I hope you are enjoying your choice.

one of the originals