KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Moving Out (MM/F)

Guest · 1253

psiberzerker

on: September 19, 2018, 04:31:55 PM
This is a fantasy.  Other than that, read on...

;

I just plopped down on the couch, as soon as they brought it in.  I knew Harvey was gay, for years.  I mean, not that he'd been anything but gay, he told me years ago when I mistakenly tried to kiss him, but Lance?  I didn't even know they knew each other at school, but now that we've graduated, and I got a place of my own, he showed up to help us move, and coming out is one of the main reasons my father truest Grant to stay with me.  

We're room mates now, but I didn't know whether to trust that Lance around my things.  Not to say I had much to steal, little more than my own room, but then Grant got his wallet out.  "Thanks for all your help," he dropped his manly voice, or stopped trying to sound deeper, and gruffer than it really is, but tucked the money in the pocket of Lance's jeans, and then they started kissing.

Right in front of me, and I tried to remember if his name ever even came up?  Oh, right.  He asked me "What about Lance," and I shook my head.  Not my type, but then they smiled, and Grant looked over.  Down, so sheepishly I had to laugh.

"Sorry," He's this big scary juvenile delinquent type.  Or at least he always acted it, a smoker, and he'd ridden his motorcycle down after us in the borrowed truck.  We should probably get that back, for some reason was all I could think with my best friend, now room mate standing with his boyfriend, and waiting for my approval.

After all, living together, I would be seeing a lot more of him, and one of the major reasons we talked about on the way over was finally having the freedom to have our boyfriends over.  He didn't even look back in the mirror, at him following on his motorcycle.

"Oh, no.  Of course not."  Too bad my boyfriend was busy, but standing hip to him, shirtless.  They had worked up a sweat carrying their furniture, and I had to admit.  "You actually look really good together."  

While I hadn't given Lance any thought, Grant was firmly in the too bad category.  And while his hand covered up most of the obvious erection in his pocket, there was no such thing obscuring the great view of the front of his pants from there.

"In fact, Lance."  I could almost hear the bass, "If you wanted to stick around a little longer."  I had imagined myself in one of those blue movies, with the campy dialogue, and the funky music out of the 70s.  "For a little more work."

"Hard work?"  He grinned, when Harvey's hand resumed it's erotic rubbing."

"Long, hard work."  I just sat back, and even put my arms up to watch.  Imagined more music, it's always been something I was able to do.  Compose music in my head, if only I could afford college, but this funky style was one I hadn't work with much before.  It is funk, isn't it?

All I know is they didn't need much more encouragement, and Lance's muscles.  He's certainly no jock, I could better imagine him as a greaser, or one of those Outsider boys.  Getting out a switchblade to threaten a Soc.  Dangerous, and feeling up and down grant's panting midriff.  Feeling in his pocket, and turning to kiss his neck.  

They were both much more aggressive about kissing each other, than I suppose I imagined.  I had no idea he even had a boyfriend, let alone it was Lance, though with his crowd, I don't suppose it would have looked good to even be seen with him.  He isn't poor, I would never even think of him like that, because we all are.  

I'm not some stuck up pretentious rich girl with a stick up my arse, no matter how many people say it, I simply adore English, and classical music.  I don't own a piano, nor do my parents, but I can just imagine the two of them.  Pushing, and pulling, flexing, and straining to get one up the steps, and through the front door.

"Oh!"  Somehow I missed Lance's hands, unzipping my best friend's trousers, and fishing it out.  "Huh!"  I always imagined him circumcised.  Who knew?  I suppose lance did, he certainly had no trouble pulling it out, to slip over the end, then let go so it snapped back, and wrinkled.  

Then grabbing his hip, grinding his jeans into it, and holding his buttocks.  Pushing the pants down to get a good handful of pale bare cheek, and I looked around.  To eaither side, where I'd put my arms up.  I suppose in an invitation for them to join me.  

"Uh," they obviously forgot that I was even there.  "You don't mind if I."  Pulled at the straps of my overalls, picking at the catches.

"Oh no.  Not at all."  Well, if nobody else is going to touch me.  I might as well drop the bib, and get my shirt up.  Unhook my bar, then lay back to fondle my breasts.  As hot as this scene is, what this really needs is me in the middle.  I know, it wouldn't be fair to cum between them.  "Hm, hah!"

God, it's amazing, how much I had gotten wrong.  About them, wondering whether Harvey would get down to suck his dick, let alone.  I don't know, just some guy.  Standing up, and sticking straight out for him to kiss, and drive deep into his throat.  

"Algh!  Huh, don't worry about me."  Just getting my fingers wet.  "Forget I'm even here.  Oh!"  No need.  "Mh, hn!"  I'm already soaked.  Certainly wetter than i remember ever being, and sank in 2 fingers easily, but this is even better.

They remained standing, helping each other undo their jeans, and trousers.  Pushing them down, and pulling each other's hips for dirty gropes of muscular bottoms, and flat chests rubbing together.  Hard pricks rolling back, and forth, even exchanging places, then bouncing, an being crushed between their hips.  

Kissing almost violently.  This was like a fight between their mouths.  Turning, and devouring each other's tongues, as if wrestling for dominance, only neither of them letting each other win, and that naswered that.  Honestly.  Which one is the top?  Neither, both, if they make love standing like this, they are almost the same height.  Lance had to bend his knees a little bit to put them together, but other than the little extra skin, they are so remarkably equal.

"HawhuhHh!"  Lance outlasted him, however.  Grant had to stop, and pull in a ragged grasp, even as the wrinkled skin on top well up, and leaked, but his badboy lover let go, and backed up enough to get his hand between them.  "Uh, fuck.  Huh!"

Pulled the skin tight, to expose the bulging head, and a healthy dollup of thick white spunk ran down his thumb.  His wrist, and arm, then another shot up, and spattered his chest.  Another, and another, he milked, and rubbed out with his thumb.  Slick, and shiny, then I took a deep breath.

"SnhH!"  Got a whiff the masculine musk of their lust, but I could also just smell it.  The scent of his scum, biting my lip, and remembering the smell from the tissues in his wastebasket.  Knowing that he had asked me for a little privacy, I'd even gone out to talk to his parents, so they wouldn't walk in on him, then sneaking back to see the evidence for myself after he'd disposed of it, and gone to clean up in the water closet.

"Huh?"

"Darcy?"

"Yes?"

"Are you all right, taking care of yourself?"

"Mgh!"  I sat up, and let my lips slip back shut over my fingertips.  

"Lance?"  He looked back at my room mate, over his shoulder.  

"It's okay, if you want to.  I don't have a problem with it."

I looked back, but he had a condom out.

"Oh yes.  Lance."  I accepted, willingly.  I didn't care, and to be honest, it wasn't working out with what's his name.  Too much of a problem with my best friend, either being gay, or living with me.  He couldn't make up his mind whether to be jealous, or afraid he might grab his ass, but not, "Lance!"  

I couldn't get my overalls off fast enough, but while he unwrapped the rubber, and put it on, Harvey unlaced his boots to pull his trousers off.  "I'm gonna go take a shower, then."

;
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 04:45:08 PM by psiberzerker »

psiberzerker

Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 05:28:49 PM
I don't care if it's pretentious, she's hot.  I kind of even liked seeing her in overalls, spattered with paint, but not house paint.  Art paint, and just the legs where she'd wiped her fingers off below the smock.  She's not even an artist, he says, "she's Artistic, it's just the way she thinks.'  his friend, I just take his word for that.

I guess she can't decide on Literature, Painting, Music, or whatever.  I don't know, but as soon as she had the overalls down, she went right for my chest.  Felt the sticky line down my pec, and obliques.  Pulling under my arms to sit up, and lick up his load wherever it landed.  

I know, she's in love with him, and that's great.  It's not going to work out, ever, but I'm bisexual, and she's hot.  Honestly, it surprised me when I came out to him, and our first time.  He was a virgin, and I'd never been with a guy before, but he's hot too, and I would have gladly nailed his tight virgin ass if he wanted, but no.

He's not that kind of gay.  I didn't even know there was that kind of a gay guy, but he even masturbates like that.  Rubbing it off, flat against his pubes, and his hip.  So it gets all over his arm, and hip, the he has to wipe it up with a Kleenex, but whatever.  I like it too, it's just weird, but now I've got her to take care of, and I'm proud of how well my plan worked out.

I guess she settled for me.  Mark up another score, for snakeing that fucking insufferable hipster's girlfriend, but as soon as she cleaned up the mess, and brought my hand up to her mouth.  She sucked my thumb, and that just left 1 hand free to grab the overalls.  

Pull her boots up, and force her back down on the couch.  "Mh!"  She just closed her eyes, sucking my thumb, and probably imagining his dick, but what kind of fag doesn't even like blowjobs?  I'm glad he doesn't want to nail me, but whatever.  Forget about that, I've got a hardon here, a nice willing 19 year old, and this pussy's not gonna fuck itself.

"HM!"  Her eyes went wide, but she only stopped sucking a second.  "Hm!"  Then her eyes fluttered again, "Snh, mhn!"  She finally spit out my thumb, and turned away.  "Huh, fuck me, yeah.  Fuck me more, deeper, fuck me deeper, uh!  Ah, ahAH!"

Not faster, so I just keep the same pace.  Honestly, I've been waiting so long to break off a piece of her fine ass, and all that bending.  Squatting, and her bra showing through her damp teeshirt.  Like I'd never seen her before, especially at school where she had to keep up to fashion standards, but nice soft handfulls of tits.  Warm, and round, and I have to back out before I finish.

"Uh, don't stop.  Oh!"  Her boot-heels crossed on my back when I looped them over, and dove head first between her legs.  

"AwlalalLloowluh!"

"HUHN!"  She hunched, but I just grabbed her hips, and hung on.  Driving my nose deeper into her pubes, and took a deep breath of her sex.

"SNH!  LlLlLlL!"  Tonguefucking her, loose, and juicy.  Just to get a taste of her twat, then her overalls pulled tight around my neck, and I just had to push it down to aim.  Slip the rubbery tip up and down her pussy to split her wide open, and swab it up on her clit.  Make her hump, and her tummy suck in with wrinckles, doubled over, then sink in to the bottom with 1 powerful thrust.  

"UGH!"  Her tummy pushing back out with a grunt, then I pulled up to flop up wet, and splat wet between us.  Split her wide open, and run the length of it up and down before pulling back to run the rubbery tip back down.  Even farther, down where my tongue had slipped to taste her asshole real quick, and feel it pucker.  "Huh!"  I just held it there, but she turned to look up at me.  Wide eyed in shock, and she saw me.

Not Harvey, on top of her.  Knocking on her back door, but I bet she'd thought about it.  We didn't talk about it, but come on, she knows what the stereotypical fags are supposed to do.  Turns out, he's not one of those, but she smiled.  like she was seeing me for the first time, and bit her lip.  She took a deep breath, and nodded a little.

"You want it?"

"Mhn!"  She closed her eyes, nodding harder, and kept on nodding.

"What do you want?"  I know consent, but she dropped the act.  the accent, the high class pseudo-British pretentious bullshit, then got down and dirty when she saw me quote "Make love" unquote to her gay best freind.

"I want it, up my asnH!  Yrhm!"  She tensed up, grunting, and wincing, so I stopped.

"Relax."  I even wiped up some pussy juice, and slicked out her flaps to the top.  Massaging her clit, while she tried to.  Relaxing the pressure, i backed off, and took another quick dip.

"Neah, fuck.  Mh!"  her eyes flew open again when i pulled out.  I just had to look down, see her split wide open by my big hard cock, and close my eyes to save it.  Snap a picture, and slip it back down by feel.  

"Relax."

She took a deep, shuddering breath, and whimpered a little, when i started pressing her tight virgin sphincter deeper, and deeper until it stretch, and finally slipped out like a tight ring.

"Auh!  Ah, oh fuck!  Yeah, fuck!  Yeah fuck, me!  Deeper, fuck me harder fuck my ass harder yeah!"  it didn't take long to bottom out, and loosen up until I could pounder her.  Drive her down, and she even bulldozed back against the end of the couch.  So the cushion went up under her back, and my knees dug into the springs of the hideabed.

Heavy fucking thing, but worth it.  2 Bedroom, one bath, cheep ass apartment, but I'm going to need a place to sleep, when I'm not sharing either one of their beds.

"Huhfuck!"  I just managed to pull out, and whip off the rubber, but it was close.  "Huh, yeah."  She loved it.  "HhuhHhuh!  Yeah."  Shot up between her legs, to paint her body in hot wet sticky jets of cum.  "Huh!"  I patted her ass, and pulled her legs off to duck under.

She just kept rubbing it all over her tips, and licking it off her fingers.  Going back, and forth, but the shower stopped a while ago.

So, I pulled my pants up and went out to find my boots.  While she sat up, pulled off her bra, and top, then started taking her boots off.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 05:47:27 PM by psiberzerker »

psiberzerker

Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 09:00:29 PM
"So, then we drove back to Olbia, and flew home."

"Olbia?"  Darcy came out, drying her hair.  Thank goodness she put a robe on, but I said I would be okay with it.  I just didn't think she'd come in naked, and covered in jizz when I got out of the shower.

"Oh, sorry.  Yeah, that's a city in Sardina.  With an airport."

"You've been to Sardinia?  Italy."

"Yeah, he's Sardinian."

"American.  I'm Italian American, but I was just telling him about visiting family there."

"What's it like?"

"Sardinia?"

"Europe."

"Well, it's dry, inland where they had the wedding up in the mountains.  There's this old church there, and the view was incredible.  Here," he got his phone out, but I know what he's doing.  Not like I was playing along, so he could mention it when she came out, but he knows all about what she likes.

"Well, I better go back, and get my stuff."

"Well, I'll meet you there, but I have to stop by the Yacht for a change of clothes."

"You have a yacht!?"

He showed her some pictures, swiping back from the view from the church, but I don't want to call her a Gold Digger.  She's my best friend, I love her like a sister, but not to be unkind.  She does, seem to be attracted to a certain type.  Not his type, she wouldn't think to look at him, but that's because he doesn't flaunt his wealth.  

"I know it isn't much.  Only 34 feet, but it's home for now."  He moved out, lives on his step-father's old Yacht, because he talked the old man into letting him have it, instead of selling it.  When he got his new yacht.  

He's the black shep of the family, and honestly they can't wait to get rid of him.  There's a lot of powerful men, and women in his family, businessmen, doctors, lawyers, and politicians.  The kinds of people that are a lot more concerned about something like a sex scandal, than they are about caring for their weirdo nephew, or step son.  So, he's a dilletent, set for life, he doesn't have to work, he just has to go away before he gets caught doing something to embarrass them.

Far far away, like back to Europe.  Where they could give half a fuck about wild sex parties, and bisexuals openly having sex.  Homeosexual sex, even though it's not gay.  He's not gay, I am, but just beeing seen with an openly gay man,even though he's not my boyfriend.

So yeah, I invited him over to help me move, have some hot sex, and set him up with Darcy, because he always wanted a girlfriend that understands his rather catholic sexual apetites, and she always wanted to go to Europe.

When I get settled in, I'll join them.  It's been a while, Europe is fun, and I've never been to Sardinia, and Corsa.  "It's all right,"  I waved them off, so he helped her put his helmet on, and she got on the bike behind him.  "Not like I need a hand with anything."

All right, and I'll miss her, but it's worth it to see her so happy.  She never was, very happy growing up.  It's not my place to say why.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 09:03:39 PM by psiberzerker »