KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Mental Disorders

Guest · 1405

wayne3218

on: August 04, 2018, 02:04:53 PM
Do you have a mental disorder.

The American Psychiatric Association's Diagnositc and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders lists nine paraphilic behaviours and disorders and defines them.

Voyeuristic – spying on others in private activities

Exhibitionistic – exposing the genitals

Frotteuristic – touching or rubbing against a non-consenting individual

Sexual masochism – undergoing humiliation, bondage or suffering

Sexual sadism – inflicting humiliation, bondage or suffering

Paedophilic – sexual focus on children

Fetishistic – using non-living objects or having a highly specific focus on non-genital body parts

Transvestic – engaging in sexually arousing cross-dressing

Internet addiction - spending to much time ok KB

psiberzerker

Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 02:24:13 PM
Schizotypal Personality Disorder.

Now, the DSM-V also stated that the point at which it becomes a Disorder is when it has a detrimental affect on your life. 

Also, a word about Normalization.  For instance, Internet Habituation.  Look around you, how many people do you know who fit those criteria?  The President of the United States is a compulsive tweeter.

Voyeurism.  How much is sex used to sell how many products? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw_fd5T7IaQ

wayne3218

Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 02:32:31 PM
Schizotypal Personality Disorder.

Now, the DSM-V also stated that the point at which it becomes a Disorder is when it has a detrimental affect on your life. 

WOW psiberzerker, I hope your okay.
People with schizotypal personality disorder are often described as odd or eccentric and usually have few, if any, close relationships. They generally don't understand how relationships form or the impact of their behavior on others. They may also misinterpret others' motivations and behaviors and develop significant distrust of others.

psiberzerker

Reply #3 on: August 04, 2018, 03:22:06 PM
They generally don't understand how relationships form or the impact of their behavior on others.

Pkay, at this point you're using the DSM-IV wrong.  You're looking at the diagnostic criteria, and drawing conclusions from them.  We don't "Generally" do any of these things, read it again.  4 or more of the following list:

You're basically reading it backwards, which leads you to the erronious conclusion that all, or most of us have all, or most of that laundry list of symptoms.  Instead of 4 or more.

Eccentric behavior, odd, or speech, and writing patterns, yes.

I do understand how relationships form, and also engage in social behavior with friends.

I do understand how my personality affects other people, I just can't help it.  I tried acting "Normal," and not only did I fail (People thought I was a serial killer) but also made myself miserable trying to be someone I'm not, and never will be.

Offline herschel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +222/-1
Reply #4 on: August 04, 2018, 03:54:59 PM
I'm not sure how seriously we 'normal' people should take the DSM. I basically see the American Psychiatric Association as a commercial lobby, and the DSM as their catalog of things they would like to sell you or your health insurer their services for, in cahoots with big pharma, who would love to sell you addictive drugs for the rest of your life to help 'cure' you (except you never get cured, you just acquire an expensive and noxious addiction).

What you really need is good sex (consensual, of course) of one kind or another on a regular basis for the rest of your life. Take care of that (and stay out of politics) and you'll be fine.   :-*  8)

psiberzerker

Reply #5 on: August 04, 2018, 04:02:04 PM
I'm not sure how seriously we 'normal' people should take the DSM.

It's professional tool, you need training, and experience to use accurately.  So, like owning a surgical kit doesn't qualify a Rocket Scientist to perform Brain Surgery.  Not because they're not intelligent enough to do the job, but because they're not qualified to get inside someone's head, and fix anything.

So, people use it wrong.  Professionals use it wrong, and the psychopharmacology lobby aids them by offering a magic pill to fix people.  Again, this is reverse causality:  Psychologists perform malpractice, therefore the entire industry is malpractice.

It doesn't work that way, and you're not qualified to give medical advice.  Some of us need therapy, and psychological counciling.  Those kids that shoot up schools are paranoid, have persecution complexies, and if someone were trained to recognize the glaring signs of psychotic emotional disturbance, then quite possibly they could get the help they need before any shots are fired.  Just for example.

Drunk Drivers are not a good reason to ban automobiles.

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #6 on: August 11, 2018, 02:10:22 AM

The Teriyaki sauce needed to be dripping on her bare skin and oozing down....

Just sayin'...  :D

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

wayne3218

Reply #7 on: August 11, 2018, 02:15:46 AM
You know you have a Mental Disorder when you need to take pills to remind yourself to take your magic pills for your mental disorder.

psiberzerker

Reply #8 on: August 11, 2018, 03:02:58 AM
You know you have a Mental Disorder when you need to take pills to remind yourself to take your magic pills for your mental disorder.

Yes, but which one?

wayne3218

Reply #9 on: August 11, 2018, 03:13:34 AM

Yes, but which one?

The yellow pill reminds me to take my red pills and the pink one reminds me to take the blue diamond pill.

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #10 on: August 11, 2018, 03:30:23 AM
Someone please "define" what normal is.....??
Would that be normal for me...??
Or normal for you...??
Is there really any such thing as "normal"...??

Love,
Liz

wayne3218

Reply #11 on: August 11, 2018, 03:43:37 AM
Someone please "define" what normal is.....??
Would that be normal for me...??
Or normal for you...??
Is there really any such thing as "normal"...??

Love,
Liz

psiberzerker

Reply #12 on: August 11, 2018, 10:14:49 AM
Normalcy is a mass delusion.  It's what most people believe is empirically right.  One of the compromises of society.  TBPH, trying to pee in your own ear is pretty weird.  However, that doesn't extend to the opposite, anything being absolutely normal.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #13 on: August 11, 2018, 01:23:35 PM

Yes, but which one?

The yellow pill reminds me to take my red pills and the pink one reminds me to take the blue diamond pill.

In the last few prescriptions, my blue diamond pill is now a white diamond pill?  I’m OK with that, but if they change the shape I might just lose it. . . . .

IdleBoast

Reply #14 on: August 11, 2018, 03:40:35 PM
Normalcy is a mass delusion.  It's what most people believe is empirically right.  One of the compromises of society.  TBPH, trying to pee in your own ear is pretty weird.  However, that doesn't extend to the opposite, anything being absolutely normal.

"Normal" is what most people imagine everybody else thinks is normal.

_priapism

Reply #15 on: August 11, 2018, 04:33:24 PM

"Normal" is what most people imagine everybody else thinks is normal.

I agree that normalcy is a mass delusion.  It’s also an evolutionary advantage that assists a species in living together and working towards common goals.  Ten Commandments and similar codes guide behavior across broad geographic and cultural boundaries.

The real danger is in mass media’s ability to portray and sell a false normalcy.  And we have seen that from the outset.  Leave it to Beaver.  Mayberry.  The Huxtables.  Selling a vision of family life and affluence that few experience in “real” life.  Why do suicides spike during the holidays?  We are convinced we are weird if we don’t have a big family gathering, in a beautifully decorated home, with a big turkey on the table.

So I say, fuck that.  Get comfortable in your own skin.  Call me weird or sick or pathetic, or all three as my ex used to.  If god made me in his own image, he’s one sick motherfucker.

psiberzerker

Reply #16 on: August 11, 2018, 05:50:39 PM
The real danger is in mass media’s ability to portray and sell a false normalcy.

I see 2 major dangers in the concept of Normalcy.  Mass Media play a role in both of them, but we had the Catholic Church long before we had Lateen Sails to reliably deliver mail across Continents.  (Not to mention Pilgrims.)

So, first we have the social pressure to vilify that which is considered Ab-normal.  This starts right around Middle School, where bullies dictate what it means to "Be a man."  Don't cry, show your feelings, talk to girls, because they only want to trap you in the #Friendzone...  

They go hand in hand, the Normalization Disorder that forces boys (For example, there's another set of Gender Roles for girls) to suppress certain feelings, an affect manly ones, like anger, and sexual frustration.

The opposite affect is persecution of the left handed (Used to be called "Sinister," or "Fay.") or homosexual.  (Still called "Fairies.")  Bronies are "Gay."  Basically, anything that's not considered normal in the set of {Be a man} is gay, and effeminite.  Which contributes to a lot of sexually frustrated males, gay, straight, bisexual, and transvestite.  Cuckholds, and sexually submissive males.

So, they hide it.  The need to hide anything like that can drive Serial Killers to appear normal.  Spree shooters to seek like-minded Men Going their Own Way, and Incels.  Then acting out their sexual frustration with a massacre to get attention.

This is Normal.  Incels, and MGTOW are normalized.  "Sluts," that's abnormal.  Women who enjoy sex, and seek it out with whoever they like?  Like men, that's something we have to suppresses.

And yet, there's all these boys that can't get laid.  I wonder why that is?  You're right, the Mass Media dose escalate the situation.  In fact, it already has.  That's why Rape Threats to get SJW feminists to give up, and quit Vlogging on their Youtube channels.  

We wouldn't want people to think that Social Justice was normal.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 05:52:14 PM by psiberzerker »

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #17 on: August 11, 2018, 06:51:34 PM
I’m normal. I’m not too sure about the rest of you though.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #18 on: August 11, 2018, 09:57:17 PM
I’m normal. I’m not too sure about the rest of you though.

:roll:.......Compared to whom....??.... :emot_laughing:  :facepalm:

Love Ya.....
Liz

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #19 on: August 13, 2018, 10:43:04 PM

Yes, but which one?

In the last few prescriptions, my blue diamond pill is now a white diamond pill?  I’m OK with that, but if they change the shape I might just lose it. . . . .

My blue diamond pills changed back to blue from white.  Not only that, they are regular round tablets now.  I’m not making this up.  Despite the above post, I’m holding things together for the moment, but I’m pretty sure my pharmacist is fucking with me.