KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

Fitz's Babysitter (Mf, 1st)

Guest · 11530

Remington555

on: August 15, 2018, 09:18:35 AM
This story is nothing more than adult fantasy fiction.
The author does not condone having sex with minors.

§ § § § §

Stanley Fitzgerald, known to everyone as Fitz, sat in his recliner where he’d been for over an hour. He was still in shock. A little more than an hour ago, he had fucked his 14-year-old babysitter, and he still didn’t understand just how the hell it had happened. Or to be more precise, how he could have let it happen since he’d done little more than stand there.

At first, he avoided thinking about his first sex in a long time, thinking instead about the time Maple and her family had moved in next door, two years earlier. Even at the age of 12 she had struck Fitz as being responsible enough to babysit his son Jordan, who had been 3 at the time.

As a single father, having a reliable babysitter was more precious than gold. Although being self employed allowed him the freedom of working at home, there were just times it was necessary to leave for a few hours without taking Jordan with him.

When he’d gone next door to greet his new neighbors, they had introduced themselves as George and Linda Thorndyke and their daughter Maple. “That’s Maple—with a pee and not a bee,” she had piped in, giving him a metallic grin through a mouth full of braces. “I wish I had a dollar for every time someone has called me Mabel.”

Her parents had given a brief explanation of how she came to be named, but he had since forgotten the details. Puberty had obviously already called upon 12-year-old Maple and begun to re-shape her young body. She was wearing a pair of cutoffs that revealed skinny legs, but a shapely butt, thin waist line and flared hips. Even though her tee shirt hung loosely on her, it was obvious that she wore a training bra.

She was attractive, although not pretty in a classic sense. Her face was nearly round with a button of a nose, high chubby cheekbones and blue eyes that went well with her dark blond hair. There was a smattering of freckles across her nose and cheeks but they were only visible during the warm months of summer.

Fitz asked the Thorndykes if Maple had any babysitting experience and was thrilled to find out she did, having been watching kids in their old neighborhood for nearly a year. She’d been Jordan’s regular babysitter once or twice a week ever since.

In the two years that had passed, Maple had filled out nicely but Fitz had never felt anything more than a generic male appreciation for a shapely female body. He was pretty sure that he’d never had a single thought about the girl that could be even remotely considered carnal.

The phone rang, bringing Fitz out of his reverie before his mind had been able to process his earlier encounter with the girl. He looked at his watch and frowned. Who’d be calling this late? he wondered. Only one way to find out. He picked up the receiver.

“Hello.”

“Mr. F, hi it’s me, Maple. Can I talk to you?”

“Of course Maple. What’s on your mind.”

“Well, first I wanted to say thanks. You made having sex for the first time even more incredible than anything I’d even imagined. I know I sort of ambushed you and I’m sorry about that, but things just kind of happened. I just acted on impulse. Mom’s always telling me I’m too impulsive and I need to think before I act. It wasn’t something I planned or anything, although I admit that I have fantasized about it. I just got myself rather worked up, thinking you wouldn’t be home for another hour, and when you walked in on me with my—um—panties down so to speak, I was so horny I just sorta lost control and needed—um—you know—your dick.”

“That was your first time?” he asked. “I didn’t notice any—resistance that’s normal with a girl’s first experience.”

“Oh, you mean my hymen. I sort of deflowered myself that way a few months ago, with the—um—handle of my hair brush. But you were my first—um—real cock.” She giggled. “It was way better than my hair brush, and even better than my fantasy.”

She fell silent and Fitz could picture her cheeks reddening after such an intimate admission. Then she continued, “Anyway, I feel bad for running out like that. I just felt so wonderful that I didn’t want anything to spoil that and I was afraid you might be mad or chew me out for taking advantage of you.”

Fitz didn’t know what to say, so he said, “Maple, I don’t know what to say.”

Maple had more to say and continued. “You just can’t imagine what it’s like to be a teenage girl. Men look at us and picture us naked all the time.”

“Maple, not all men are like that.”

“No, I suppose not, but I’ll make you a deal. If you give me a dollar for every man who undresses me with his eyes, I’ll give you ten dollars for every man who doesn’t. You want to take a guess how that deal would turn out?”

“Well, it’s hard for me to believe, but based on what you’re saying, my guess is that I’d owe you lots of money.”

“You got that right Mr. F. Now you, you’re a ten dollar guy. As long as I’ve known you, I’ll bet you’ve never even tried to picture me naked.”

Shocked, Fitz said, “Of course I haven’t.”

“I know that. And you treat everyone with respect. Girls find that attractive, even sexy. Believe it or not girls know when they’re being looked at. Don’t ask me how because I don’t know, but we do, and when it’s a man looking at us we have a pretty good idea what’s going through his mind. Most men just look and would never actually touch a teenage girl, but you might be surprised how many would if they thought they could get away with it.”

Before he had a chance to respond to that, she was on to another subject, “You also need to know that you don’t have to worry about me getting pregnant. Mom put me on birth control pills when I started high school.”

“Birth control pills,” Fitz repeated dumbly. Things must have changed a lot since he was was in high school.

“Yeah, mom tells me they’re vitamins that are specially formulated for hormonal teenage girls, but I’m not stupid. I know what they really are.”

“Anyway, I’m sorry for the way things happened tonight but I’m not sorry that you were my first lover. I’m hoping that after you get over the shock you’ll agree to teach me all about sex, you know, oral sex and—well—everything. We could be fuck buddies.”

Fitz repeated dully, “Fuck buddies.” Still too shocked to be thinking very clearly, he went on, “Maple, you’re a 14-year old-girl. Have you ever heard the word jail-bait? What happened tonight could land me in jail—for a very long time.”

“Not if we’re the only two people who know about it. I promise I won’t tell anyone, not even my best friend Samantha. Well, I’ll tell her about having sex, but not who it was with. You’ve met Samantha haven’t you? Sure you have. Do you have any idea what she thinks about you?”

“No, but I have an idea that I’m about to find out.”

“The girl almost creams her undies every time she sees you. Just last week she said, and I quote—‘That man can take my panties off any time he wants. I’d give him my cherry in a heartbeat.’ Hey, I have an idea. Maybe you could—”

Absolutely not Maple. I will not have sex with a 14-year-old girl.”

Maple snorted, trying not to laugh out loud. “Welllll,” drawing the word out, “you kinda already did Mr. F.”

He was glad she couldn’t see his face flush. “Let me re-phrase that. I have no intention of separating Samantha from her panties—or her maidenhood.”

“I’m just sayin’—it’s something to think about. I know she’d be totally thrilled to give up her virginity to you. To a girl, that’s sort of a big deal, once in a lifetime gift and all.”

“Maple, I’m still trying to come to terms with the idea of—what happened tonight—with you.” He stopped, sighing. “Let’s not make any decisions right now. We can talk about this later. And by the way, you left your panties and your bra here.”

“I know. I’ll get them tomorrow. I just had to call because I felt so bad about running out of the house so fast like that. Night Mr. F. And thanks again—for everything.”

He slowly replaced the receiver in the cradle and thought about Maple. She was such an innocent girl in so many ways, but apparently not so innocent in others.

Maybe she was more grown up than he’d given her credit for. He probably could teach her a few things about sex. As for Samantha—maybe he should take Maple’s advice and at least think about it.

Right now he was finally ready to go back over his memory of the night’s events in detail. With a deep sigh, he pulled the lever to raise the footrest and reclined the chair.

§ § § § §

Earlier that evening…

His meeting had ended about 90 minutes earlier than he’d expected and he’d gone straight home. When he entered the house, it was dark except for a lamp on in the family room. He thought he heard the TV at low volume, but then it seemed to be just Maple’s voice he heard.

He went down the hall toward the family room, noticing a faint smell that seemed out of place. He was sure it was something he was familiar with, but he just couldn’t quite identify it. He took one step into the family room—and stopped dead in his tracks.

His brain immediately told him his eyes had to be mistaken, that they couldn’t possibly be seeing Maple, sitting on the floor in front of the couch with her knees drawn up, legs spread wide apart and her sun dress pulled up around her waist. That she couldn’t have one hand in the hairy golden triangle of her girlhood and the other hand vigorously squeezing her own nipple.

His brain was insisting that his ears couldn’t possibly have heard the girl softly murmuring encouragement to an imaginary partner to— “fuck my brains out.”

As his brain and his senses tried to resolve their argument Maple suddenly became aware of his presence in the room. She jumped quickly to her feet and ran across the room to him. He couldn’t help but notice that she’d taken off her bra because her tits were bouncing and her erect nipples strained at the fabric covering them.

Maple threw her arms around his neck and hugged him, and without thinking about it, he slid his hand down to her butt, confirming what his eyes had insisted was true. The adolescent girl was not wearing panties. She apparently took his hand on her ass as an invitation and pressed her teenage mound firmly against his stiffening cock.

Her lips were nuzzling his neck as he finally recognized the strong musky smell that permeated the room. His teenage babysitter reeked of sexual arousal—what they’d referred to in college as the smell of wet pussy.

Over the years, Maple had done the occasional load of laundry for Fitz and knew that he didn’t even own any underwear. She moved back just far enough to reach between them and undo his pants, which fell to the floor around his ankles. Just that quick, they were both naked from the waist down.

Fitz could feel his now fully erect cock against the warm wetness of the horny pubescent girl who was pressing her naked sex against him. By now, the synapses of his brain had given up trying to think and his mind was totally blank.

Supporting her weight with her arms around his neck, Maple jumped up and wrapped her slender legs around his waist. Fitz instinctively cupped his hands around her shapely butt to help support the girl’s weight. With the agility of a gymnast, she kept her left arm around his neck as her right hand reached down and grabbed his dick, deftly guiding it to the entrance of her very well lubricated pussy.

Lowering herself until Fitz’s cock was deep inside her, Maple let out a long satisfied sigh. Then she began hiking herself slowly up and down, using his dick to fuck herself as he stood there nearly catatonic, his mind not willing to believe his manhood was buried deep in a teenager’s treasure.

Riding him faster and faster, Maple was gasping and groaning each time she slammed downward to impale herself on the cock filling her young love tunnel. She continued fucking herself, oblivious to anything but the pleasure radiating from between her shapely teenage legs.

Her voice was nearly inaudible as she whispered urgently, “Oh my god. Your dick is so big. It feels so good in my pussy. Fuck me Mr. F. Fuck me silly.”

Fitz’s brain finally registered that his dick was inside the high school freshman’s cunt—and that she was nearing orgasm. Neither of them had any idea of how much time passed while the girl rode him like a eager cowgirl at her first rodeo.

The combination of her moans, the scent of her wet pussy and the fact that he hadn’t had sex in over a year was pushing him toward a climax of his own.

Maple stopped moving up and down, and pushing his cock as far into her snatch as she could, she came loudly—crying out as an incredibly powerful orgasm shook her adolescent body. Seconds later, as Fitz felt Maple’s tight vaginal muscles clamping down on his dick, he came too, shooting streams of cum into his 14-year-old babysitter’s most private place.

She finally went limp in his arms, gasping for breath as Fitz held her tightly. A minute later—or maybe an hour later—he felt his wilted cock slip out from between the girl’s legs with a soft plopping sound.

Maple sighed contentedly, then used his shoulders to support her weight again while she unwrapped her legs from his waist and put her feet on the floor. She raised her head, gave him a long slow kiss and whispered, “Thank you.” Then she pulled the hem of her sundress down, grabbed her backpack and ran out the front door.

Fitz didn’t know how long he stood there with his pants around his ankles, but eventually he pulled them up and buttoned them. He realized that his knees were about to give out so he walked to his recliner, noticing Maple’s pink bra and black lace panties in a heap on the sofa.

He collapsed in his lounge chair, trying not to think about what had just happened. He sat there for more than an hour... and then the phone rang.

THE END

More stories by Remington555
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 01:35:58 PM by Remington555 »

Offline PHDaddyDom

• Pervert
    • Fame +27/-0
Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 01:03:22 PM
The End? This one definitely needs a continuation

Offline WHOSYOURDADDY

• Deviant
    • Fame +25/-0
Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 05:17:15 PM
That was a great story :emot_thdrool:
and I agree , The End , :emot_weird:
NO , this must go on  :emot_hard:

Offline bachman

• Pervert
    • Fame +4/-1
Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 09:23:26 PM
Oh great story

makalaka101

Reply #4 on: August 16, 2018, 03:25:22 AM
Really great story! Can't wait for Samantha to join the fun!

Offline aquireit

• New Pervert
    • Fame +22/-0
Reply #5 on: August 16, 2018, 04:33:35 PM
Maple will not give up on sex and Samantha needs to be loved.  More please.

Remington555

Reply #6 on: August 17, 2018, 06:04:17 AM

Thank you all for the positive comments. I thought this was an interesting twist on the classic lusting-after-the babysitter theme.

Unfortunately, I can't promise there will be a part 2, and I'll explain why, as best I can.

When I get a story idea, it percolates in the back of my head until it's pretty well mapped out... beginning, middle and end. Only then do I start writing the story, which usually will run between 4000 and 8000 words.

I admire (okay, maybe even envy) people who can crank out 450,000 words in a 31-part story (so far - I'm not even sure Vanessa is through with this one) --> http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=63737.0)

The sad truth is that I've never been satisfied when I tried to expand on or extend a story once my original story idea was finished.

What I can promise is that I'll put Fitz and Maple (and of course Samantha) somewhere in a back corner of my brain to see if anything comes of it. I do have to admit, that of all my imaginary teenage girlfriends, Maple is one of my favorites.

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy my other stories as I post them in the days to come. And thanks again for your kind words, positive feedback is very important to any writer.

Offline TheOtherDarryl

• New Pervert
    • Fame +3/-0
Reply #7 on: April 09, 2019, 12:49:07 AM
If any story deserves a continuation it would be this one! Well done!

Offline Alltimebest

• Pervert
    • Fame +15/-1
Reply #8 on: April 21, 2019, 05:32:35 AM
 :emot_updwn: :sign_a+:

Offline Tmac

• New Pervert
    • Fame +2/-0
Reply #9 on: November 24, 2019, 03:08:08 AM
Damn hot

Offline redneckbubba

• New Pervert
    • Fame +2/-0
Reply #10 on: November 24, 2019, 04:08:06 PM
Awesome story. More please :aol_churnit: :emot_beerchug:

Offline horny guy

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +65/-7
Reply #11 on: November 24, 2019, 08:02:07 PM
awesome read.. i am hoping there are other stories of them 2.. or at least Maple in her travels. i like her already

Offline rc3665

• New Pervert
    • Fame +2/-0
Reply #12 on: November 27, 2019, 09:20:25 PM
I agree... More would be nice...

Offline cumlovr3014

• New Pervert
    • Fame +3/-0
Reply #13 on: December 02, 2019, 12:22:51 PM
I was hoping that he ate her hot wet pussy both before and after he fucked her. 

Online purpleshoes

• Total freak
    • Fame +155/-1
Reply #14 on: December 14, 2019, 01:02:53 PM
love the irony of a teenage girl taking carnal advantage of the man she babysits for. well written and formatted.