KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

MOM’S JOB. (Incest Fm)

Fantasy · 21027

Offline Fantasy

• New Pervert
    • Fame +3/-0
on: August 27, 2018, 05:36:04 PM
This is a work of fiction.  You must be 18 or over to read this story.  In real life, incestuous relationships, particularly when an under-aged person is involved with a parent or adult, often causes deep psychological damage.  This story is provided for entertainment purposes only.  The author does not condone any sexual activity with persons under 18 in real life.

Part 1 ....more parts to follow

I can see it’s going to be another lonely day as I look out the window while doing dishes. Ever since the man I fell in love with left for another woman,my hands have been full raising my son who has just turned 13.

It’s really been hard trying to be mom, and try to figure out the man part he needs also. Now that he just turned 13 and reaching puberty its going to get even harder I’m sure.

My love and sex life has been nonexistent since I took over both roles. But I don’t mind ,I’m just glad I can be there for my son to help him through life.

I just got finished with the dishes as the bus pulled up! I try not to run out anymore as I know he is growing into a young man ,but it’s hard sometimes.  Here he come running up to the house,shoelaces untied as always.  I can see he is really growing up quick too ,so I need to learn how to get out of little boy mode.

“Mom I’m home!”  As I hear him running to the kitchen. “I got your snack,now go change your clothes “ He grabs his snack and runs back to his bedroom.

I gave him a few minutes and went back. But when I walked into his room he was still undressed. He was  surprised and embarrassed at first because he was fully erect but then acted as though he wanted me to see it. I really myself did not know how to handle it as I had not seen him erect since he was a little boy. I probably looked at it way longer than I should have.

I had been noticing the last couple years he was not really growing and developing like most boys want to.  But I had not seen him erect in quite awhile. I knew he could also be a grower but it did not matter as half of all guys are his size. But he is not a grower now that I saw him erect,and it could make it harder for me as a mom if it comes up why some of his friends are so much bigger.  From what I saw he is not small but average when he finishes growing. But I also know guys ,and they don’t want to accept that.

So I finally quit looking and he grabbed some clothes and ran to the bathroom. Maybe I’m imagining things, but he just seemed like he wanted to ask or talk to me about something while I was looking at him.  He also wanted me to look at him, which from what I read is not normal for a 13yo boy.

So I went on with my house cleaning as I knew it had to be done. He got dressed and ran on out to play.  I still could not get out of my mind what had just happened. I guess because he is 13 now  and just starting to grow pubic hair also. He is more of a young man now.  Plus it was awkward  because he seemed as though he wanted to show it to me , and I could not quit looking.

Plus as a mom that is trying to be dad also, so much other stuff is running through my mind. He has no brothers or a dad. Will he learn how to masturbate on his own or will friends tell him about it.  I really did not think I would have to worry about this type stuff. But I also thought my husband would be here to help.

So that night I’m in my bed reading ,he comes in and hops in bed as always. But this time my eyes looked at his crotch which I never did before. I guess because of the days events. But I noticed he was erect again. Maybe he was other times but I was not looking before.

I kept reading and then he said “Mom can I ask you something?” I took a big swallow and said “Son me and you can talk about anything “ Then to my surprise he pulled his pajamas down exposing his erect cock to me again.  “ Mom am l normal size?” The couple friends I have that are way bigger say I’m not.  “I hate going to gym class because of the showers “

“Son you are absolutely normal size” “You have to understand that a few boys grow bigger , they think that makes them a bigger man, but it doesn’t.” “Son you still have lots to learn ,but as you grow up it will be used for other things than going to the bathroom and you will be just fine” I think I just opened up a can of worms.

“What are you talking about mom?”  I was at a loss on what to say. “ Son there are some things you will learn on your own or with friends.” I felt bad but did not know what to say but at the same time I kept glancing at his erect cock. “ Now son pull your pajamas up and run on to bed”

I almost feel guilty as I was even trying to guess his size. I’m guessing under 5” probably more around 4 1/4 to 4 1/2 “which will finish growing a little more to average size as he grows up. Why am I thinking this stuff and staring at his cock? It was almost in a sexual way too and that’s just so wrong! Has it been so long for me that I would look at my sons cock like that? I wrote it off as me just being a concerned mom.

I went and got me a bottle of wine to enjoy while I continued reading. But in the back of my head I could not quit thinking about everything that happened today. After a few glasses of wine I started thinking even more about it. I thought the wine would help me forget about it,  but instead made me think about it even more.

So I laid my book down , poured me another glass of wine , then found myself thinking only about the days events. It was so wrong, but also told myself it was part of my job of being mom.

My mind was so confused.  Part of me was looking at his erect cock as a mom, but part of me was looking sexually at it! It’s so wrong but I also know I have read it’s way more common than people know about.  It’s very common but kept very quiet. But still I can’t believe what I’m thinking.

I had one more glass left in the bottle to enjoy so I thought no need to waste it. So about half way through the glass I started thinking maybe I should have went ahead and told him a little bit. I can’t trust his friends will and dad is forever gone.  My mind was mostly thinking this as a mom . But I also knew for some very wrong reason a small part was sexual.

A bottle of wine really does not make me intoxicated as I stick with the lower alcohol content wines. But it still relaxes me.  I finally convinced myself I would go to his bedroom and just talk with him about a few things I should have earlier.  I told myself we are only talking,  just as a mom.

So I went into his room and climbed in bed with him and snuggled behind him. He was still awake and playing with his phone like I told him not to at bedtime ,but it was a weekend night.  He rolled over facing me ,I tried not to notice but he was actually pushing his erect cock into me  almost as if to let me know he had a boner. 

Of course I know he just reached puberty and does not understand the feelings he is having. He sees me as a very attractive woman and not his mom .  Once again , I’m feeling guilty as I can feel him push his hard little cock into my groin area just below my belly button.  Why is it exciting me?  Is it just the wine? But know, it excited me in his bedroom with no wine also. OMG I got to quit thinking this stuff or pray that nobody ever finds out.

“Son I want to tell you a few things I should have told you earlier tonight” “Can you feel anything different going on with your penis since you are getting older?” “Mom I was wanting to ask you about this but I feel it tingling a lot.” “And mom sometimes this sticky stuff drips out of the end of it” “ My friends talk about making stuff shoot out of the end of theirs and how good it feels” “They tell me mine is too little and won’t do that , so they won’t tell me how you do it”

I know how cruel boys can be and he has no brother or father. I knew I needed to tell him about it. But why did it excite me to think about telling him? Why can I feel myself getting wet thinking about it? I guess it does make me feel better reading this is more common than people think. Or am I looking for a reason to enjoy this? My mind is everywhere.

“Son boys can be cruel sometimes ,you don’t have a big brother or father to help you with this so I’m going to do the best I can. “ “Mom I would rather it be you than anybody else” “ You are all I know and feel the most comfortable with “  “ That makes me feel so good Son hearing you say that.”

“Son you know how you stay hard all the time now?” “ Well it’s because of the age you are at and you need some release “ “ Now I’m going to tell you how to do this and then leave so you can try it” “ But when you get hard like you are now and only when nobody is around “

“ But get you some tissues and pull your pants down “ “ Lightly grab ahold of your penis and stroke it up and down” “ It will eventually shoot the white stuff your friends talk about “ “Now just before it does,  it will start stinging a little, but keep stroking it because when it shoots the white stuff out it will be the best thing you ever felt”

So I left the room and finished that last glass of wine. After about 30 minutes or so I went back to his room to check on him. “Mom I either couldn’t do it or I’m not doing it right “”Can you please at least watch me and tell me if I’m doing it right?” Right now that mom part of me was there to help him. But I’m taking this to the grave , because another part of me wanted to see him shoot his first load.  Just because I’m his mom? I really can’t answer that question to myself.

“Son I’ll stay in here and watch and instruct you if it will help you.” “ But you have to promise me you will never tell anybody!” “ You can’t tell your friends or relatives or anybody”  “ This has to be you and mommy’s secret” “Nobody can ever know because normally daddy helps you with this””All your friends still have their fathers at home and they would not understand.” “ Mommy wants to help you but only if you understand it has to be our secret. “ “Mommy could get in trouble if anybody found out and I know you don’t want me to get in trouble “ “Ok I promise I won’t tell anybody mommy. I don’t want you to get in trouble “

The mom in me should have turned the light out. But the other part of me wanted to see his first load shoot out. I was hoping he could anyway. Not every boy can at 13 , but he said sticky stuff was coming out  so that’s a good sign.  I told him to just take all his clothes off to make it easier. Or was that for me?

“ Ok son just relax and grab your penis with your right hand firmly but not to hard. “  “ Slowly stoke it up and down and you will know if you need to speed up by the feeling. You will have to learn that part by yourself “  “ I’ll watch you and let you know if you are doing anything wrong “

OMG I’m going to hell , because my pussy was getting so wet watching him.  I’m constantly evaluating my mind with this. Part of me feels guilty but part of me is really enjoying it. It’s funny too how girls talk about big cocks turning them on.  My son is actually below average for a grown man anyway. I’m guessing him around 4 1/4 “ to 4 1/2 “ in length and  below average to thin girth. It’s so wrong but at the same time making my pussy so wet. I was actually thinking about what it would feel like inside me. It’s so wrong but for some reason making my pussy so wet.

I watched him stroke if for awhile , then started to wonder if maybe he was just not old enough yet. I could tell he was getting frustrated. Finally he said “Mommy will you do it for me and show me? “ My heart started pounding , I knew the immediate answer should have been no. But I also knew there may be nobody else to help him. Plus that tiny little part of me wanted to.  “Son let’s take a break for a few minutes ok?”

I immediately went and got me a little stronger drink to think about this. I already thought I knew what the answer was going to be. I wanted to make him shoot his first load if I could! I just wanted another drink or two to take all the guilt away while I did it.  I was getting excited thinking about it , and my pussy was wetter and getting wetter than it had been in years.

After another much stronger drink I went back to his bedroom but could not find him. Called his name out and heard him in my room. He was laying in my bed nude with his little cock rock hard. I could see pre-cum starting to drip from the tip which he called sticky stuff.  I told him “Son everything we are doing and talking about has to stay between us or mommy could get in big trouble “ “ Do you understand that? “  “ I’m helping you with things your brother or father would have. Other people will not understand that and we don’t want mommy to get in trouble “ “ I understand mommy” “Everything we talk about and do I will ever tell anybody “

I think I took myself past the feeling guilty part. I was only feeling pure excitement and my pussy had not dripped like this in years if at all. I left the light on because if I could make it happen, I wanted to see him shoot his first load.  And being by my hands is probably why my pussy is dripping so bad right now.

“Now I want you to relax Son and just enjoy the feeling “ “ Remember when you start getting close it will sting a little,  but just relax and enjoy it.” I got so turned on seeing his little hard cock waiting to cum for the first time. He was just starting to grow pubic hair and it added to the look of just reaching puberty . His little 4 1/4” cock was dripping pre-cum before I even touched it.  No more guilt!

I dropped a big wad of spit on it and it almost made him cum. I started stroking it slow and I could tell this was going to happen quick which did not matter. I had never felt a cock in my hand this size. Was it turning me on because of how small it was , or because it was my young sons small cock? Or both? Knowing he got that excited from my touch that quick made me have an orgasm I worked hard to keep from him. He started twisting around in bed and I told him to be still. I could feel his little cock getting harder and throbbing. He said “It’s starting to sting Mommy “ “Relax Son and enjoy it” A few seconds later his little cock shot a really nice load for his age and size. Feeling his little cock throbbing and shooting  his first load made me have another orgasm but he could not notice because of his. He was moaning from pleasure and excitement and probably also from me doing it.

I told him to stay still and I went and got a warm wet wash cloth and cleaned him up. He could not even speak he had enjoyed it so much. I went to my room and immediately stripped my clothes off and started rubbing another one out thinking about his little hard cock shooting its first load.  I’m starting to fantasize while I rub one out about what it would be like to feel his little cock in my mouth or inside of me.  It’s so wrong but his little cock has me fantasizing about many things.

Offline mummylover62

• New Pervert
    • Fame +2/-0
Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 09:09:39 PM
a beautiful story.....can't wait to see where this one leads

An index of my stories can be found on my profile page

psiberzerker

Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 07:15:28 PM
I like this story, but some of the "quotes" are confusing.  For example:

“ Mom am l normal size?” The couple friends I have that are way bigger say I’m not.  “I hate going to gym class because of the showers “...

I think he said the middle portion aloud as well as the 2 other sections, it wouldn't make sense otherwise (His mother wouldn't think that about her penis) but the way the quotes are set up, it reads like he said the first part, thought the second, then said the last part aloud again.  Which doesn't make sense, as it's narrated by his mother, who i suppose could fill in the blanks knowing him so well.

Which isn't to say it isn't a great story.  It is, just hard to follow some of the dialog.

Offline Fantasy

• New Pervert
    • Fame +3/-0
Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 03:32:08 AM
Well I will admit I’m new to story writing. I wish I had got to stay in school longer, but I grew up in the projects. Iwaa was having to give mom money from slinging drugs at 13yo to keep our utilities on. Not making excuses but I grew up hard. I get confused sometimes about all the proper punctuation. But I still love to tell stories. I apologize for anybody that can’t keep up with them! But I hope people that can enjoy them. I hope you got enough of the story anyway and I apologize.

psiberzerker

Reply #4 on: August 30, 2018, 08:31:25 AM
Quite all right.  Just everything that's said out loud goes in quotes, continuously.  That's the rules, but go ahead, and break all the rules.  Doesn't really take much away from the otherwise great story, and I don't want to discourage you from writing.  Keep doing that, you're fine.

Offline e_monster

• Degenerate
    • Fame +8/-0
Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 02:57:08 PM
I liked the story. It stirred up some long dormant fantasies of my own.

ID card? I don't need no stinkin' ID card. I already know who I am.

Offline Fantasy

• New Pervert
    • Fame +3/-0
Reply #6 on: September 09, 2018, 06:18:59 AM
Thanks everybody for being willing to help me. I’m in the middle of moving and I’ll be back to continue story and have many more. The first step to getting better is understanding and admitting that you need help. I can write some great stories but still lacking things I know I will learn from everybody. Be back in a week to 10 days.

Offline Fantasy

• New Pervert
    • Fame +3/-0
Reply #7 on: September 21, 2018, 06:36:26 AM
I'm moved now and working on part 2 to story. I'll try and remember to keep everything said out loud in quotes. It will take me awhile to learn all the proper punctuation and where to break off into a new paragraph as I said I did not have opportunity for much schooling. But I love to tell stories and I hope everybody will enjoy next part. Thanks everybody for your support

Offline mummylover62

• New Pervert
    • Fame +2/-0
Reply #8 on: September 23, 2018, 07:02:59 AM
looking forward to it

An index of my stories can be found on my profile page

Offline Pops

• Degenerate
    • Fame +3/-0
Reply #9 on: March 21, 2020, 11:02:29 PM
I thought it was beautiful

Offline shaver

• Degenerate
    • Fame +58/-1
  • I Like cars motorcycles eat pussy show cock
Reply #10 on: March 31, 2020, 08:38:46 PM
I wish I had a mother like that

Pussy oh how sweet it is

Offline OOAA

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Fame +0/-0
Reply #11 on: April 13, 2020, 02:57:53 AM
Great story!!!! Go on soon ;)

Offline lickit100

• Deviant
    • Fame +15/-0
Reply #12 on: May 03, 2020, 02:52:47 PM
I wish I had a mother like that
or a NICE next door neighbor that is very HELPFUL

Offline Yorkman53

• Pervert
    • Fame +6/-0
  • Hi all, here for fun chat with like-minded others.
Reply #13 on: May 15, 2020, 08:52:55 AM
I really enjoyed the story and imagined I was the boy and have cum loads.

Feel free to message me with your interests. Love horny chat and sharing fantasies.

Offline Eskimojoe

• New Pervert
    • Fame +1/-0
  • Live in Iowa
Reply #14 on: October 07, 2020, 03:04:32 PM
Great story!