News:

MMM, weekend fantasy

twistedspike · 1772

Offline twistedspike

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +14/-5
on: July 06, 2018, 04:09:45 AM
 Wrote this by request, not really my genre, but I hope somone here enjoys it

So the greyhound pulls up and I see you standing there walk up to you, we shake hands and go to get somethin to drink. While chatting about an hour or so we decide all is good and you invite me back to your house. We walk in and while takin off our shoes, you telling me where to put my bag and such. We just stop right there and apparantly we both "feel" it.
 I drop my bag and we embrace into a long passionate kiss, our hands roaming over each other and our tongues begin wrestling. You hands  fumble for my belt as do mine on yours. We break the kiss and laugh at our teenage actions. You take my hand and lead me to your bedroom, sitting on your bed you pull my hips to you and continue to remove my belt,my pants drop and your hands slide around my waist line and to my ass cheeks. they slide into my skivvys and cup me, pushing them down my semihardness pops out and you grasping my cheeks pull me to you as my cock slides into your mouth. I feel you moan as you suckle me and pull me into you deeper, causing me to moan, and grab your head to steady my self and carress you and show how happy I am with what you are doing.

Having built me up to almost cumming you lessen your movements and I pop out of your mouth and sigh contendedly, Your turn I say and drop to my knees in front of you, you undo your pants and push them and your skivvies down and kick them off. I take your semihardness into my hand and stroke you, licking up your shaft I smile at you and say," You have no idea how much I have wanted this, I have waited thrity years to do this." and I swallow you whole, pushing my face into your torso, you feel my tongue wrap around you. I slide to just your head in me and suck back down, again and agaian. Your worried about getting hard for me but I don't let you think about anything, just my mouth wrapped around you is making you stiff. Holding your shaft, I ask you,"Can you cum more than once?" You reply, "I used to be able to but not sure anymore." Do you want to cum in my mouth now? You nod and lay back on your pillow watching me. I go back down on you pushing you into my throat and working on my gag reflex and getting more comfortable with you in my mouth. You begin to show signs that I am doing good, bucking up into my mouth and holding my head tighter, I feel you throb and then jet into my mouth, I swallow the first but let the rest drool out onto your beautiful cock. I spend the next few minutes licking your shaft and tasting you at my pace.

What you don't know and can't see is that I have almost cum enjoying you cumming for me, and now I am just in heaven licking up your cum, and nursing your softening cock., I ask you to raise your legs so I can get any that ran down over your balls and you reply that we need to shower first, I kiss your cock and get up. We undress and enter the washroom, you teach me how to be clean inside, and leave me to expell I redo and call to you. I leave you to yourself and come back when you call to me. We enter the shower and embrace again, kissing each other our cocks mixing and dangling. We soap each other and wash each other sensuously and step out, we dry each other and retreat to your bedroom again. This time it's turned down and a stack of towels and toys are on a bedstand, and we climb in together.

You have already asked to make me cum and I wished to be edged untill I am crazy with lust instead so we just lay there 69ing and talking. You say it's time I have my fantasy fulfilled and you move between my thighs. What I didn't see is that you have a bottle of lube and a toy down there hiding. You take my cock into your mouth and suckle me slowly not wanting to make me cum too soon, I enjoy your grip as you stroke me and your tongue begins on my balls and further. I gasp out loud as your tongue first swipes at my ass, your strong hands holding my cheeks up your tongue pushing at me, and driving me crazy with lust. You ask me to slide that pillow under my back, I d, and it free's your hands to spread my asscheeks and you begin to eat me earnestly, I gyrate back onto your VERY talented ministrations.Moaning and whimpering, You whisper up to me," Wait, I haven't even started yet."

You climb up my frame with our cocks together and we kiss yet again, I am licking at your face tasting the first tongue and lips that has ever done that to me. tasting for precum, enjoying your skills.I tell you," I need to suck your cock, Please straddle me now." You bring your cock to me and I suck you in, you fuck my head into the headboard, slowly gently but my hands on your ass pull you to me faster, you fuck me  getting harder you fuck into me and my moaning is a sign I am fine with this. But you have already cum and want me to get off first. Feeling you pull away I pout and you smile sitting on me you hold my head and kiss me lightly, "There will be plenty of time, relax." With that you work your way back down my body and regain your position between my thighs and take me back into your mouth. Sucking me hard again you retreat furhter and I hear you fumbling down there. Then I feel you rub something cool over my ass and slide your fingers over me again and again, applying more and more pressure untill my gyrations work you into me only to your first knuckle, but it's enough to make me moan out loud. You wiggle it and I push down to attain more but you deny me and your finger pops out. I lift my head and pout, Hmph

You laugh out loud and I feel you apply the cool liquid again pushing some into me with that finger again, this time deeper and I shudder and beg you to fuck me. " All in time." Now that I am lubed you lean forward and take me into your mouth as your finger goes deeper into me. My head comes up off the pillow at these combined moves and I cry out grabbing your head and pushing you down onto my cock. I lean into you as you wiggle your digit inside me, sucking me. I caress and stroke your head lovingly as you drive me crazy. Your finger retreats and you push back with two this time, entering me further this time, I feel you on my prostate, stroking me I almost cum but again you back off, feeling my tightness.

I ask you to keep me here on the edge of cumming but not allowing me to leap over the edge, sucking me slowly while I ride your fingers and enjoying them tickle me inside. You allow me to fall from your lips but your hands still slowly strokes me as I buck myself on your fingers deep in me. Your tongue goes under my balls and you lick at my entrance I again cry out loud, you chuckle at my ecstasy. Time to switch things up, and I feel your fingers twitch and slowly retreat. I whimper as I close around their exit from me. You lay beside me, and I lay there for a minute getting my breath back. I roll over to you one leg going over yours our lips meet and we kiss desperatly I break and slide down your body sucking each nipple as I go. Sliding further down I find your cock semihard and take it into my mouth I suck you deep and hard, my tongue wrapping around you lovingly. I move lower and while stroking your cock my tongue slathers your balls and you moan as my juices drizzle down over your sensitive ass.

I lean down and gently push up on your thighs, you raise them allowing me bettwer access to you and you feel my tongue swipe over you. I try and push into you with my tongue illiciting more moans and not haveing a clue what to do I follow your lead and reach for the bottle of lube. applying some to my finger I run it over you and apply more and run it though you easing more and more pressure onto you till my finger tip pops into you making us both groan excitedly. I slide into you sawing in and out as I come back up and take you into my mouth again. Sucking you faster your hardness increases and I feel you are about to cum again and back off to slow my pace denying you. I chuckle with you still in my mouth. You growl at me saying," I was about to cum again,even though I haven't done that so easily in a while, I was looking forward to it you lil basterd,." and laughed as you pushed my head back down driving you into my throat.

I figure what the hell and suck you hard bobbing up and down while sliding my finger into you slowly as I do so. I twitch around in there searching for your prostate and finding him I tickle him lightly. You enjoy what I am doing and begin to hold my head tighter and fuck up into me. I feel your balls tighten and your cock throb and I know I am about to get a mouthful of your cum and redouble my efforts to make your climax better than the last one. My finger twitches inside you further and I suck tighter as you hold me, bellow out loud and blast into my mouth. Gasping for air you ask me not to swallow it all as you'd like me to share with you. I suckle your now softening member then slide up your body, our lips meet and we share what we have made together as our passionate kiss seems to never end.

Alas it does end however and as you break it you say to me," Now that was hardly fair, you've made me cum twice now and you've not cum once,YET. With a qucik smooch you begin to lower yourself tasting each nipple as you go I moan and drool over each kiss/taste/lick getting lower drives me further into a lustfull state. Your hand grasps the base of my manhood and holds it as you look up, our eyes meeting and my hands caress the sides of your head adoringly, I watch you engulf me. Eyes still locked you suck me down into your throat and back, again and again. You feel my thrusts upward and feel me getting close but just as the point of no return hits you pull your head off me and chuckle mischeviously. My head falls back to the pillow with a low whimper of delight.

You go lower and begin to lick my ass again building me up yet again and this time you have another surprise for me. I feel something that is not your tongue or finger on my tightness and you push untill just the head slides into me slowly. I groan and shudder as it stretches me, you stroke me and cup my balls watching my eyes flutter open and look down to meet yours. Lust filled eyes look down upon yours and I beg you to fuck me and make me cum. I feel you slide more into me and your hands slide up and down my shaft, your tongue flicks over my balls as you slide that device into and out of me slowly allowing me to feel every millimeter. I feel your tongue around it as it slides into me,I grasp at the sheets and moan louder with every inch. You feel that it is at the right depth and switch it on, My head comes off the pillow and I cry out as your aim is impeccable and it is throbbing on my prostate. You stroke me faster now and your tongue and lips tickle my balls and base as your hand goes faster and faster on my cock.

My torso which has been moving and gyrating to your ministrations is now a frenzied front back up and down movement. I am riding that sweet thing inside me, riding your hand stroking me, and your amazing tongue/lips combination to heaven. I holler out loud," OMFG I am going to cummmmmm!!!" and you stroke everything faster pointing my cock to my face (as asked) and I ride your wonderful lovemaking till my first blast shoots out over me. The first blast hits my cheek and all the way down to my cock, and the next shoots out over my belly, but wanting your taste you quickly suck me into your mouth and suck/stroke the rest into your desirous mouth. Which achieves two things, a mouthfull of cum for you and another seldom enjoyed thing for me, I have a mutiple orgasm and my hands come from gripping the sheets to holding you there as I double over and fuck into your mouth as you continue to fuck my ass and my arms wrap around your head and hold you to me lovingly. I lay there panting and out of breath as I feel you leave your little friend in me and come up beside me. Our lips meet and we kiss quietly lovingly and I taste again what we have made together, our moans quietly thanking each other as our tongues wrestle contentedly.

I fall asleep drained from our amazing lovemaking and awaken to you not there. I moan remembering what joyfull  amazing bliss last nite brought me and silently hoped you felt the same. I pulled on skivvys and came out to find you washing a few dishes in the sink, my arms wrapped around you and one hand cupped your balls and the other stroked you to life as I kissed your shoulders.

You felt me kiss my way down and my tongue slide up your asscrack. I moved you away from the counter and knelt before you sucking your cock till hard. My turn I said as I stood grabbing the drying towel and wiggling my ass at you. You took the hint and pushed up against me kissing my neck as I felt you grow harder still rubbing between my cheeks  I felt you guide your hardness to me and I pushed back at you feeling you slide into me, I put the dish I was drying down and grabbed the counter, and pushed back on you driving you into me fully. Your hands on my hips now you began to fuck me slowly at first but sensing my urgency fucking me harder and harder, not even caring about being gentle as you can see I am past that point now and only wanting to fuck my tight ass hard till you explode into me.  My ass fucking back to you as hard as you fuck into me drives you to an early release and I hear you growl out," I'm cummingggg." I sigh and push back at you feeling something I hadn't felt since youth, someone cumming in my ass. Ohhh how magical it was then and now feeling it again almost makes me cum without being touched.

I feel you softening and slip out of me, turn me around pushing me up against the counter, our lips meet and wrapping me in your arms you hold me like I am the only man in the world. Taking my hand you lead me to the shower, I wash your sore member and drop to my knees and take him into my mouth yet again, not sucking you for results but just wanting to suck the cock that was in me and brought me such new highs of sexual pleasure that I denied myself back then. Suckling you kissing him and just thanking him as now I am ok and truly enjoyed what happened this time with no regrets or hang ups in my head. I stand and we embrace,"Thank you very much for last nite, and thank you for today also, I never knew how much I needed that till I had it." You with an incredulous look on your face, "Thank me??? I should be thanking you I am the one who came three times in the last few hours." I silenced you with my lips and we just held each other making out like teenagers in the backseat of an old chevy.

Your hand goes down between us to find my hardness and strokes me tenderly. I jump out of the shower without a word and return with the lube. I smile and push you over, I kneel behind you and lick your ass pushing into you slightly I pour some lube on you and stand rubbing it in with my cock head, sliding between your cheeks a apply some more and aim and push gently into you. Holding just my head there untill you start to push back onto me, and finally we are joined cockdeep into you. I enjoy throbbing in you but slowly pull out and begin to fuck you. I pull all the way out as I want to reenter you and you feel me push into you sliding in all the way this time. My hands are all over you as the warm water sprays us and I take my time fucking you. Our urgency is picked up by the water temp dropping cooler and cooler, and my need to fill you with my hot cum. I tell you I am about to cum and push into you again and I feel your ass tighten around me and I jet into you, not much as you've drained me last nite.

I slump onto your hunched frame kissing your back as my hardness slips out of you, we wash quickly turn the taps off and grab towels giggling like school girls.

Soo outa the shower now and sated for the time being we decide to pop out and get a quick bite and see the sights. We stop for a quick burger and beer and get back in and you drive us out to some distant fields to watch a sunset. We haven't been able to keep our hands off each other since I arrived and this is no different. Standing outside your ride watching the sun go down, I take off my jacket and drop it at your feet and kneel down, I chuckle as I am unbuckling your pants, and they drop to your feet as you look around nervously. My lips taking you into my mouth takes your mind off anything else and my  throat vibrating on you as I swallow you deep makes you only think of one thing. Well two actually my mouth and your cock. Your hands go to my head and massage my scalp as I bob up and down on you, my hands go to your ass and grasp your cheeks massaging them also. my fingers getting close to your ass and it drives you to a frenzy and I hear," ohhh babeee suck that cock, make me cummmm." as you fuck my face more and more urgently. I lift one of your legs over my shoulder and try and get my tongue into you, can't quite reach but you stroke yourself while my tongue dances around and under your balls. I come back up and while rubbing my scruff onto your balls I tell you to fuck my face like theres nothing else in the world. "Fuck my face like I am a slut, and you don't care about me, please."

This drives you insane with lust looking down at my wanting desirous face and you thrust into my mouth, I gag, you don't care and you fuck into me furiously as this is one of my fantasies and you wish to make me happy. Little did you know how happy and horny it would make you, and you continue to fuck my face, getting close you pull out and your cock lurches throbs and pulses out a long sticky rope of cum, landing from one eye down over my lips and then another and then you just force it back into my moth and let me suckle it all out of you. While am moaning on you, you take out your phone and snap a pic or two of my cum soaked face with your cock in my mouth.. Smacking my lips, I stand and you push some of whats left on you into my mouth, I greedily suck your finger and you kiss me deeply enjoying us together yet again.

Breaking the kiss you smile at me and say,"You are insatiable aren't you?" Pushing my hardness into your naked torso I reply, " For this sexy man I certainly am, thank you for bringing me out and allowing me to enjoy myself with no judgements." and I kiss you again grinding myself on you. We rush home as we have other desires to fulfill and you have a surprise for me that you have kept secret. You tease me with it all the way home and I am pouting (not really) as you won't tell me. We arrive home and you send me to the washroom to clean myself, which automatically tells me I'm gonna get laiddddd. While cleaning myself it's alll I can do to not touch myself. It seems that I have been hard since I left  2 days ago, but I stay away from myself and as I am showering I think I hear voices, but they stop.

I dry myself and come out to the living room with a towel wrapped around me and shocked to find you and someone else sitting there. I turn to leave and put some clothes on and you call to me, to come back. I do sheepishly feeling self conscious about muh belly. Standing up straight I walk over and reach my hand out to shake introducing myself. Introductions and small talk out of the way you tell us to amuse ourselves while you go and have a quick shower. I am a little nervous with your friend, he senses this and stands walks over to me, saying," Dave has told me quite a bit about you, one thing in particular that interests me very much is your slutty fantasies when you get wound up." I nod shyly and he kneels in front of me, pulling my towel open, he grasps my cock and finding me semihard immediatly goes down on me. I groan out loud as he cups my balls and sucks me hard, bobbing up and down on me. I am worried he's going to make me cum too sooon, and he feels my load coming so he stops. Licks his lips and says, "Yeahhh, dave mentioned that you enjoy being edged." standing now in front of me, " He also mentioned that you love to suck cock and be fucked."

Pulling out his cock and stroking it in front of me, he asks, " will you suck me?" Not even waiting for an answer from me he pulls my head forward and pushes me onto his hardening member. "MMMMMMM Thats it suck me you slut." He pumps into my face slowly and being called that drives me to instant horny and I suck him greedily as he fucks me harder, faster.  " Unlike you, I don't enjoy edging I like to cum often and I haven't cum for a few days and even though Dave asked me to wait till he was out of the shower before cumming, I am not sure I'll be able to wait. I pull my hands from his hips and push him away lightly , he takes the hint and I dip my head to nuzzle his balls and say, " This is Dave's house and for me anyways, what he says goes, guess I'll haveto hold you for a bit.sorry."

He starts to laugh as I am sucking his balls. I hear you say, "Whats soo funny out here?" I look around his torso an wink at you, " just life." I say and take him back in my mouth to his groan I suck him deep and tight, my tongue swirling. You tell me to not make him cum and I pout as he falls from my lips and backs away. You drop some toys and things beside me on the couch and ask me to stand. I do and you drape a towel over where I was sitting. You ask me to sit and kneel between my legs, placing them above you your tongue goes to work on my ass. Your mate stands over me and pushes his cock back into my mouth. I am in fucking heaven as I am being taken by two and think this can't get any better, then I feel the cool liquid on my ass, then more. you pull my hips to the edge and ask him ,"Would you like to fuck this tight ass first tonight?" He nods and pulls out of my mouth, bending over to kiss me, he whispers to me, "Hope you cleaned yourself well."

I watch somehwat nervously as he kneels at my feet and rubs his cock up and down my crack, making me moan, I watch you smile and stand in his place over me," Are you ready baby for your fantasy to come true?" and you lean over into my face and I accept your cock lovingly, my hands go to your asscheeks to help steady you as I groan and sigh. Thinking to myself this is really happening. That though is broken as I feel a cock enter me, making me groan louder around your cock. He knows I've been fucked a few times this weekend he pushes right into me making me shake and quiver. My dick pulses in lust and My whole body can't stop shaking as he retreats then pushes forward again. Full depth he wiggles deep inside me, making my fingers tighten on your ass pulling you deeper into my mouth that you've been slowly fucking all along.

I feel a cool sensation on my cock as lube id drizzled onto it, and he strokes it in slowly. I spit you our and beg to not make me cum too quickly and he says actually we are all going to cum at the same time. Ohhhhhh my gawwwwwddd as you push you cock back into my mouth and resume fucking my face. I am not sure how long this went on for as I was in another world of ecsatsy and when I first heard you two say your ready I moaned over your cock as I felt the both of your two jet into me simeltaneously, while his hand was on my cock I could have cum with out being touched. Feeling his cock rammed deep into me one last stroke I felt his heat fill me, throbbing and filling me, just as you started to jet into my mouth, My ass pinched tight on him and he fucked into me a few more times as I came myself. he started laughing as my cum jetted so high it actually hit your ass.

psiberzerker

Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 03:47:01 PM
Nice to see someone else's submissions in here!  This section guts a little boring, just playing with myself.

Just curious, but the direct address format of the PoV (I do this to you, then he does that to you.  Addressing the reader directly.)  What that part of the request?  It's a little offputting, but then you didn't write it for me.

Offline twistedspike

• Degenerate
Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 11:16:13 PM
Nice to see someone else's submissions in here!  This section guts a little boring, just playing with myself.

Just curious, but the direct address format of the PoV (I do this to you, then he does that to you.  Addressing the reader directly.)  What that part of the request?  It's a little offputting, but then you didn't write it for me.

Yeahhh, Not my best work. As I pointed out not really my genre and I kinda rushed it out perhaps for that reason, shoulda reread and rewrote parts of it. Thank you much for your feedback, cheers.

psiberzerker

Reply #3 on: July 06, 2018, 11:43:10 PM
Thank you much for your feedback, cheers.

Well, I know how precious feedback is for me, so I like to offer it for other writers.

Honestly, the story is great.  It's just the personal pronoun "You" that I had a problem with, but again, you didn't write it for me.  Some requestors want a certain point of view, I get them too, but I can't write like that.  I'm weird, don't take it as criticism.  This was hot, and very inspiring.  (In fact, I gave you credit for that inspiration for a story I started in Incest Stories.)

Offline Rodroller

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +8/-0
Reply #4 on: July 07, 2018, 08:29:04 AM
Nice Job!

Offline twistedspike

• Degenerate
Reply #5 on: September 11, 2018, 05:56:12 AM
Nice Job!
Missed this my apologies.
 Thank you much