KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

Sweet Shiri (M/Tgirl F, Oral, Anal, Size)

RedHoodTodd · 984

Offline RedHoodTodd

• New Pervert
    • Fame +5/-0
on: September 25, 2020, 05:21:12 PM
             I had my secretary, Shiri come over to my House one evening after work. I had wanted to thank her for helping me out with my latest business merger. I had invited her to Dinner and hopefully a little bit of romance between the two of us. I love how sexy she is with her long red hair and skinny body, not to mention her gorgeous long legs. After our meal and a little too much champagne I had dozed off upon my couch, but some time later I woke up to find Shiri standing behind my couch wearing nothing but a white and black bra, black pantyhose with no panties on. Underneath her pantyhose I saw what I had suspected all along from a reliable source and I was happy to see it, Shiri's cock.

"Hi Honey, hope you had a good nap and I hope you like what you see.", Shiri said to me. "I most certainly do.", I replied as I stated to kiss her cock through her hose.Shiri watched me and moaned as I kissed her little limp cock, still plump and juicy through the fabric of her black pantyhose. She ran her fingers through my hair as I continued to kiss her. I looked up at her and we smiled at each other, then turning back to her cock I tongued her cock and I could see it get a little hard in her pantyhose.

Now that it was erect, I wrapped my mouth around it and sucked it. Shiri moaned loudly as my hungry mouth made her dick feel good. After some sucking I had Shiri get on the couch with me, she wanted my cock as well, so she undid my pants, pulled down my underwear and got smacked in the face by the 10 inches of my love gun.

"Holy Shit! I never knew how big you are!", Shiri exclaimed as she held my cock with her right hand, then she swallowed me down her throat as best as she could. I didn't care if Shiri was a Transgender Female, I was just happy to try someone different for once and she was all for it. I laid down on my couch enjoying my blow job from her hungry mouth, she even pleased my big balls with her wonderful tongue. I was aching for a good fucking so I had Shiri reverse our positioning on the couch with me behind her and her ass in front of me, I ripped open her pantyhose to expose her little asshole. Lubing my cock with my own saliva, I shoved my big prick up her asshole as Shiri let out a scream from the thickness of my cock.

"Are you ok? Do you want me to stop or continue?", I asked. "OH GOD NO! FUCK ME!!!", she growled as I pounded her sweet pink asshole. As I pounded her harder and faster, Shiri cried out loud in pan and in ecstasy, but she never wanted me to stop. I was so happy to give her what she wanted so I reached around her, grabbed her hairless erect cock to stroke it for her as I continued to give her a good anal probe.

Shiri enjoyed that so much more that she eventually came in my hand and some of it landed on the couch cushion. Taking my hand she licked her own cum from my hand, then had me slap her right ass cheek. This really sent her into overload. I kept on pounding on her sweet pale white ass as her tiny tits bounced, her cock flapped in the wind and she moaned like a Dog in heat.

I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying fucking her Tranny fanny, I never expected that I would want her and her cock, her sweet little 20 something year old cock. I pulled out of her butt and said to Shiri. "Lay down on your back, I wanna suck you until you cum!" Shiri got excited, so she laid back still in her ripped pantyhose and shoved her cock down my throat. I sucked her 7 inch prick down my throat, it tasted so good like before but without the pantyhose in the way. Shiri ran her fingers through my hair as I sucked her sweet pink dink.

"Ohhh Baby I'm gonna cum!", was all Shiri had to say and she did it as I caught her cum with my mouth. We both groaned together then we kissed each other tasting that nectar of hers. It was one night we'll never forget and from then on whenever I went out of town for a business meeting, Shiri came along to please me.

The End

Offline lickit100

• Deviant
    • Fame +15/-0
Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 03:51:48 PM
what a hot first time together

Offline RedHoodTodd

• New Pervert
    • Fame +5/-0
Reply #2 on: October 10, 2020, 07:52:59 PM
That Boss made her and himself happy.