KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

Sibling incest fascination disease

MrNally69 · 1381

Offline MrNally69

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Fame +0/-0
on: November 17, 2020, 12:29:52 PM
Ever since my sister and I fooled around together many years ago, I mean like over a 10 year period I recognise it was the best sex I have ever had. I am now fascinated about how many others out there that have had similar experiences or are actually having them now. I go to the mall and see likely brother sister pairings as teenagers and imagine them fooling around and having sex. I think about this and my own experiences every night going to bed, anybody out there with similar issues?

Offline Luka Bloom

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Fame +0/-0
Reply #1 on: March 21, 2021, 07:09:10 PM
My very first sexual experiences were all with my older sister..........at her instigation.  I still get a kick out of thinking about them, now.

Offline Bone Daddy

• New Pervert
    • Fame +3/-0
  • Just a friendly freak looking for fun people!
Reply #2 on: May 23, 2021, 03:25:35 AM
Never had an experience but wish I had. Thought about it for years. Was always too scared to try though.

Offline Pauli

• New Pervert
    • Fame +1/-0
Reply #3 on: May 31, 2021, 12:25:14 AM
Ever since my sister and I fooled around together many years ago, I mean like over a 10 year period I recognise it was the best sex I have ever had. I am now fascinated about how many others out there that have had similar experiences or are actually having them now. I go to the mall and see likely brother sister pairings as teenagers and imagine them fooling around and having sex. I think about this and my own experiences every night going to bed, anybody out there with similar issues?

I spend about 4 or 5 years sleepig with my younger sister. It was truely amazing, the best sex i have had. I would love to fuck her again as she has been the best i have expereienced.

RL UA comments removed by moderator.  No RL under 18.  Please review the rules.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 03:07:41 AM by ToeinH2O »

In a world where chaos reigns

Offline Bone Daddy

• New Pervert
    • Fame +3/-0
  • Just a friendly freak looking for fun people!
Reply #4 on: June 01, 2021, 04:36:50 AM

I spend about 4 or 5 years sleepig with my younger sister. It was truely amazing, the best sex i have had. I would love to fuck her again as she has been the best i have expereienced.

Would be interested to hear how you started fooling around.