KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

Could You Have Imagined The Ramifications . . .

GEMINIGUY · 41

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +426/-59
on: December 24, 2020, 09:22:48 AM
Two days ago I saw several YouTube videos with Ah - nold as the voice of Darth Vader. Has anyone seen any of them? Some hilarious stuff!

But what if . . . What if George Lucas had heard Schwarzenegger's voice in say 1976, and said, "Him! I want him as the voice of Darth Vader! Get him in the studio!" And once George see him, two-for-one! Goodbye, David Prowse!

Arnold would end up being Star Wars fans favorite. When Arnold sees the script for Return Of The Jedi he'd be like "Fuck you! You're not killing Vader!" And they'd bow to his demands.

They'd immediately made plans for the sequel trilogy to begin immediately, with Arnold returning as Anakin [very young Anakin would be a footnote in the movie, giving way to Arnold's Anakin sooner.

At least that's the plan. But Arnold bought the rights to Darth Vader from Lucas early on in a strategic move! He wants to make a revenge movie for Vader. R-rated of course. Vader travels the galaxy, killing all connected with the Empire and Palpatine in the Commando way. It becomes the #1 money-making R-rated movie of all time. No movie has even come close up until 2020.

So Darth Vader takes over Arnold's ambitions. He never plays Conan or the Terminator. Now who the Hell's going to play those roles?!? Sly??? "Yo, I'm the T-800 created by Cyberdyne." I don't think so.

And that's how Arnold Schwarzenegger became President of the United States in 2020. :^)

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant