• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1753/-22
  • Madame Sheriff

I'm so very happy to announce that

Shiela_M

has been elected

Kristen's Board 2020 Pervert of The Year

Congratulations Shiela_M!  So very much deserved.   

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1313/-3
Reply #1 on: January 01, 2021, 12:53:06 PM
Big congrats to my Wisconsin neighbor! I'm happy to turn over the position of POY to you.

I have the keys to the bomb shelter. We'll meet later with LittleBit and begin the process of preparing you for your year of service. ;D
It'll be fun...for LB and me anyway. We plan to go out with a big bang. :emot_laughing:

Again, congratulations. You earned it.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +614/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #2 on: January 01, 2021, 01:46:02 PM
Congratulations!

I'm so very happy to announce that

Shiela_M

has been elected

Kristen's Board 2020 Pervert of The Year

Congratulations Shiela_M!  So very much deserved.   

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1605/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3 on: January 01, 2021, 03:55:31 PM
Was there any doubt?  From the moment Shiela joined KB last January, she lit up the board in so many ways. As did the runner ups. To Shiela and all the runner ups - perv on!  8) 8)

WOO to Shiela!

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Online Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2947/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #4 on: January 01, 2021, 04:00:29 PM
This is too fun.  Who would have thought that such a silly title would actually mean something.  It is a bit silly, not like I can call my dad and say. "Hey guess what I just won..."  nudge BIG Ben awake and see if he feels special for sleeping with Pervert of the Year.

I think we has to admit that it is silly, but it is also important in it's own special way.  I've been to many sites where I could talk about things I wouldn't want to mention to my local friends, and definitely not my family, with one exception.  All of those site have let me down, or at least the people in it have.  KB is definitely special.  I can honestly say that being here and talk about all the things I have and not a single person has consistently harrassed me is such a relief.  I know I can come here and be me without having to deal with the negativity I had on other sites.

I am also happy that this wasn't a one sided landslide that some had thought it would be.  Everybody who was nominated and some that were not, deserved a vote.  I didn't vote for myself, and I continually debated on who I should change me vote too.  You have all made an enormous impact on my life.  I've said it before and I'll say it again.  This place is a form of therapy for me.  I still write in my journals, but the lingering effect of focusing on the bad things in order to get them out is greatly reduced, because then I come here with all of you, let my hair down, sometimes get really turned on, and just have fun.

Thank you MJ for being the first to welcome me here, first impressions mean a lot and that one has not changed.  You're more than just a moderator, and a friend, you are a force.

Thank you Watcher for being my internet husband, you and I have sent PMs to each other almost daily.  Good or bad I've told you just about everything.

Thank you Jeb, for being my "piece on the side" (sorry watcher). I've got a new exciting element to my life because of you Sir.  FYI, used it last night.

Thank you msslave. You're a real treat around here.  Your openness about everything has made this place more comfortable for me to do the same.  Seeing your name actually has a relaxing effect to me.

Thank you Toe, for being an utter ass.  No really, you're the only one who has ended up in my journal, twice.  Granted the second time was not your fault, just a misunderstanding on my part.  Also thank you for the support and backbone you provide this site and to those who come here.  If you and I ever meet in real life, I'll probably fall head over heels for you.  You have that perfect mix of strong and caring, and unapologetic jerk that I fall for.

Thank you Missbarbara. You are yet another force here.  If MJ is the unstable force, you are the immovable object. I know that whenever I see you've posted, I'm either going to read something educational, intellectual, or so level headed that it will make me rethink about how I feel about a certain topic.

Thank you Obi, you like ms, are a constant presence here.  Although some pics you post have me wondering you do it because of the reaction they get or because you find them attractive, you keep me on my toes on which I will see when I click your post.  I feel like youd be that school friend who always convinces me to get up to mischief.

Thank you Army for your fun attitude and your flattering eagerness to know if that photo I posted is of me.  FYI, there may be one out there that nobody suspects, have fun searching.

Thank you Staci.  I feel you would fit in perfectly with my closest friends.  You're down to earth personality makes you seem like the most "nomal" person here.  Dont forget, if I ever throw caution to the wind and decide to experience it all, your the first one I'm looking for.

Thank you littlebit.  We haven't really chatted a whole lot, but the things we have talked about, I feel have giving use a unique bond.  I'll say no more because I don't have to.

Thank you purpleshoes.  You're another one of those people that make this place so well rounded with personalities.  One of those people who seems to get along with anybody and everybody.

I could go on and on with so many more people. Sylas, sweetums, vixin.... all those writers who post their work here that I've enjoyed on so many occasions.  The only reason I've been given this title is because you all have made this such a wonderful place to spend my time. :emot_kiss:

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #5 on: January 01, 2021, 05:13:58 PM
Congratulations my pervert of the year.

I believe I owe you a dirty PM.

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1837/-28
Reply #6 on: January 01, 2021, 05:46:53 PM
smiling here. You are so deserving of this predigious award. I was going to PM my accolades but figured your mailbox to be full. My congradulations to you and admiration for winning. Now, about that hidden picture, any hints?

one of the originals

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1589/-3
Reply #7 on: January 01, 2021, 07:48:50 PM

An outstandingly worthy winner and what a gracious acceptance speech.   :emot_kiss:

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

_priapism

Reply #8 on: January 01, 2021, 07:52:25 PM

Thank you Toe, for being an utter ass.  No really, you're the only one who has ended up in my journal, twice.  Granted the second time was not your fault, just a misunderstanding on my part.  Also thank you for the support and backbone you provide this site and to those who come here.  If you and I ever meet in real life, I'll probably fall head over heels for you.  You have that perfect mix of strong and caring, and unapologetic jerk that I fall for.

I’ll meet you in the hot tub in March, after the New Years rush*.  You see patience is a virtue.  Except when you get older, waiting may mean you die before your turn of the next card cums.

Congratulations, very well deserved.  Please avoid the “POY Curse.”  Quite a few winners have left the board after winning, for some strange reason.  You’ll never do that, will you? You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave...

*MJ will supervise and participate in all activities.

Online Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #9 on: January 01, 2021, 08:58:35 PM

I’ll meet you in the hot tub in March, after the New Years rush*.  You see patience is a virtue.  Except when you get older, waiting may mean you die before your turn of the next card cums.

Congratulations, very well deserved.  Please avoid the “POY Curse.”  Quite a few winners have left the board after winning, for some strange reason.  You’ll never do that, will you? You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave...

*MJ will supervise and participate in all activities.

Love love love Hotel California.

No worries love, barring a natural disaster, I don't ever want to leave here.  Been so much fun, I want to keep this ride going.

_priapism

Reply #10 on: January 01, 2021, 09:09:11 PM

Online Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #11 on: January 01, 2021, 09:45:12 PM
Glad to see some people know how to put an engineering degree to good use.  It's so ridiculous and funny looking, I'd give it a go just for fun, or if I lost a bet  :emot_laughing:

Offline Fenderwise

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +38/-0
Reply #12 on: January 03, 2021, 01:37:30 AM
Way to go Shiela!

Never trust a big butt and a smile

Offline purpleshoes

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +430/-10
Reply #13 on: January 03, 2021, 01:03:56 PM

Thank you purpleshoes.  You're another one of those people that make this place so well rounded with personalities.  One of those people who seems to get along with anybody and everybody.

Thank you love, for including me with all those KB notables.  :emot_kiss:

Some smart person probably said it best:

"As far as I know, I'm freaking delightful."  ^-^

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1837/-28
Reply #14 on: January 03, 2021, 06:04:26 PM
You are. Use me as a reference if you wish.

one of the originals

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3085/-41
Reply #15 on: January 03, 2021, 07:29:26 PM

Congrats, Sheila!

You owned the board in 2020, and the award is richly deserved!

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

wayne3218

Reply #16 on: January 04, 2021, 11:18:09 AM

Congratulations Sheila, I hope you’re nice and wet.

Offline shaver

• Pussy Professor
  • Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +117/-1
  • I Like cars motorcycles eat pussy show cock
Reply #17 on: January 04, 2021, 06:25:28 PM
HI, Shelia you certainly deserve the award that is for sure all the best shaver

Pussy oh how sweet it is

Online Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #18 on: January 04, 2021, 08:37:00 PM
Thanks again everybody.  I just noticed my custom title now.   8)

ChirpingGirl

Reply #19 on: January 12, 2021, 02:29:30 AM
CJ knew you could do it.  :-*

Reign with kindness, or the peasants will punish you.