KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Bringing sex up with my girlfriend?

darkman25433 · 3302

Offline darkman25433

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
on: September 12, 2012, 09:27:09 AM
She's a Christian, so odds are she won't want to have sex anytime soon, to stay a virgin, which is just fine with me, but I would like it to go somewhere. How do I bring this up? (We're 18, by the way.)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +508/-59
Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 09:57:45 PM
This may sound overly simplicistic, but just come right out and ask her what her views are on sex. She may possibly surprise you.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 10:05:34 PM
I agree with Gemini. I she can't handle an open and honest discussion about sex, you really need to ask yourself if she is really the person you want to spend your life with.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 11:46:52 PM
There's always methods to bring sex into the conversation... maybe a picture... someone you see outdoors... at the beach... or just on TV or a film...

However you raise the subject make sure you are gentle with your words... it may not work immediately but it sure helps...

Being a Christian doesn't veto sex... when I was in my teens I found the girls from the Convent school were red hot...

Memories...  :roll:

So go for it goodman... and good luck...

vinney

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline sneakyluvr

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 02:04:59 AM
What does being Christian have to do with sex? Religious affiliation aside, a person who has negative feelings about sex is not a good match for any normally motivated person.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #5 on: June 27, 2014, 05:13:49 AM
Because there is a heightened attitude in the last decade in Christian circles to venerate virginity, make it a fetish, that young women are very sensitive about it. It can become a mantra that any pleasure from sex is evil.

On the flip side, this has brought the old practice of anal sex back, not only as a method to prevent conception, but also because it isn't viewed as "sex" and preserves the woman's virginity.

Go figure.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline groupspostings

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
    • facebook
Reply #6 on: November 17, 2020, 11:51:23 PM
Because there is a heightened attitude in the last decade in Christian circles to venerate virginity, make it a fetish, that young women are very sensitive about it. It can become a mantra that any pleasure from sex is evil.

On the flip side, this has brought the old practice of anal sex back, not only as a method to prevent conception, but also because it isn't viewed as "sex" and preserves the woman's virginity.

Go figure.
It's quite an image to her nonChrsitian boyfriend when the Christian girl climbs onto him and takes his mighty penis into her sexy butt.
She so wants to preserve her virginity and "Christian innocence", but loses a lot of that "naivete" about the real world of dating and sex when she takes her man's hard cock deep inside her poop-hole.

It's also quite a site when the Christian girl lays-back and lets her boyfriend climb onto her and rub his cock up against her sweet innocent Christian pussy with his cock.

Engaging in this "simulated sex," where he grinds up against her but "promises" not to enter her pussy, she also loses a lot of her Christian innocence when he shoots his spermy cum all over her tummy.

It's also quite a site for her nonChristian boyfriend when she eventually sleeps with him. As she rides him and takes his penis deep inside her, he sees that cross necklace she always wears bouncing between her boobs, which he feels-up and squeezes as he drills her deep...

Loves to fuck innocent Christian pussy

Offline Cucker Tarlson

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-10
Reply #7 on: February 14, 2021, 03:11:32 PM
Distract her with a bouquet of flowers and then just whip it out.

Them zealot prude chicks like it when you just whip it out. 👍