KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Need clarification, please.

BillyTeresa · 1256

Offline BillyTeresa

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
on: March 28, 2021, 03:17:18 PM
I've been writing a diary of what happened to me when my much older stepbrother ....ummmm taught me things, involving cross dressing or trans plus sex. But the guidelines on such stories are confusing me. If its factual and things started when i was extremely young I shouldn't post? Am I supposed to say it's not true only fiction? Or can anyone recommend another place to post my story?

Thank you, BillyTeresa

Offline squidman

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +4/-0
Reply #1 on: March 28, 2021, 04:08:26 PM
Storiesonline.net Will let you post it there.

Offline BillyTeresa

• Not Yet A Pervert
Reply #2 on: March 28, 2021, 04:29:00 PM
Is there a better place to post what happened with my older stepbrother and me?
It was very underage on my part but I'm not sure I can post it here.
Seems there's rules against sharing it here, or I'm too stupid to figure out what's okay.
If there's a better site please let me know.

|BillyTeresa BillyTeresa@yandex.com

thanks

_priapism

Reply #3 on: March 28, 2021, 07:00:41 PM
I've been writing a diary of what happened to me when my much older stepbrother ....ummmm taught me things, involving cross dressing or trans plus sex. But the guidelines on such stories are confusing me. If its factual and things started when i was extremely young I shouldn't post? Am I supposed to say it's not true only fiction? Or can anyone recommend another place to post my story?

Thank you, BillyTeresa

UA content and RL (“real life”) rules are explained here:

http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=73621.0

Basically, no RL stories under 18, no fictional stories under 13.  “Extremely young” is verboten.

Offline BillyTeresa

• Not Yet A Pervert
Reply #4 on: March 28, 2021, 07:25:21 PM
good thing nothing ever happens regarding sex until everyone is 13 or older.

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +431/-17
Reply #5 on: March 28, 2021, 07:40:40 PM

Of course it happens, but from what I understand, posting about things that happened before 13, real or fictitious, also has a tendency to bring in the pedos to this forum, hence the age limits for the stories.

_priapism

Reply #6 on: March 28, 2021, 09:18:22 PM

You missed that train by a couple of years.  Decision was made in 2019, and it has all worked out fine.  The folks who want to talk about kids having sex have found other places to enjoy doing that.

I suspect if the Republicans ever get control of Congress again, we’ll have to bump everything up to age 18.  One of their more overly broad proposals is the Eliminating Abuse and Rampant Neglect of Interactive Technologies Act (EARN IT), which will basically put platforms and web hosts on the spot for anything under 18, which will now be call “child sexual abuse materials.”

So hey, sorry if you don’t like it.  It’s going to get worse before it gets better.

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1839/-28
Reply #7 on: March 28, 2021, 09:43:22 PM

Of course it happens, but from what I understand, posting about things that happened before 13, real or fictitious, also has a tendency to bring in the pedos to this forum, hence the age limits for the stories.

And along with the child lovers comes a group none of us needs investigating.

one of the originals

Offline bula

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-0
Reply #8 on: April 02, 2021, 09:41:54 AM
Although I'm a newbie here, I'll try to explain the rules as I understand them.

This site is dedicated to sharing fantasies and fictional stories about pretty much any kink, fetish, and paraphilia you can imagine. The only absolute limit is that any character portraited must be thirteen or above. This site also permits discussions and the sharing of real-life experiences of pretty much the same range of topics. In that case, the age limit is eighteen or above.

Those age limits were decided upon long before I joined. I gather that the imposing of these limits was hard-fought and not well received by everyone. I get the impression that there were several reasons for this decision (maybe some old-timers can add more information.)
  • Outrage at descriptions of sexual acts with toddlers and even younger character
  • Not wanting to be a haven for hard-core pedophiles
  • Wanting to strike a balance between freedom of speech and neo-puritanical activists seeking a cause to shut down sites like thses

This can lead to situations that can be seen as paradoxical. You can write a fictional story about a 14-year-old being coerced into sex but not about real-life events of the exact same nature. Some people have real-life sexual experiences before those age limits. These experiences cannot be debated or mentioned on this site. If you want to talk about these experiences - sometimes painful experiences - you will have to do that someplace else.

Personally, I don't see any paradoxes in these limitations. To me, this site is about sharing sexual fantasies and turn-ons. To me, unrestrained freedom is anarchy. To me, anarchy always leads to a situation where might make right.

In terms of sexual fantasies and stories, Kristen's Board is the least restrictive I know of. In terms of real-life experiences, you can find multiple psychological self-help boards which are less stringent.

I hope this helps clear things up a little bit.