KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

Sharing His Daughter(MFf, ua, 1st, nc)

lizzieq4DD · 2882

Offline lizzieq4DD

• New Pervert
    • Fame +3/-0
    • lizzieq
on: April 01, 2021, 02:51:56 AM
This is a work of fiction. The author does not condone any sexual activity among persons under 18 in real life.
This is a work of fiction.  You must be 18 or over to read this story.  In real life, incestuous relationships, particularly when an under-aged person is involved with a parent or adult, often causes deep psychological damage.  This story is provided for entertainment purposes only.  The author does not condone any sexual activity with persons under 18 in real life

MFf, ua, 1st, nc

We had been talking about it for months and the moment had finally arrived.  My new Husband and i were standing together looking down at the naked passed out body of his 13 year old daughter.  The wedding reception had finished just an hour ago, and i had paid the bartender nicely to ignore her age and be very generous in serving my new daughter.  As soon as we coold get away, Clyde had me get lizzie to the car and we left for thecabin He had rented the 3 of us for the next week.
"Get undressed, I'm not waiting much longer for this damn it!" He exclaimed as He started unbuckling His belt.  The second i was naked He grabbed my hair pushing me down to my knees and made me take His Cock in my mouth.  i could feel the veins throbbing in His shaft and knew looking at His daughter was what got Him so aroused.  It only took a few thrust for Him to pull me off and push me towards the bed.  "Get up there and spread her fucking legs, let me see My lil girl's pussy lips."
"Yes Daddy!"i giggle and get up on bed next to lizzie's limp body.  The silly girl barely weighs 100lbs and probably had 5 "virgin" margaritas.  Of course, each one of them was a double so it was no surprise the bitch was wasted.  i ran my hands up and down her thighs and over her cute little tummy a few times then kneel next to her waist and grab her knees pushing them open wide and exposing her goodies to her Father.  Clyde was stroking His Cock watching me, which made me open her even more, letting Him see the lips of her pussy clearly.  she had chubby lips, and almost no hair at all, just looking at how tightly her pussy lips were pushing together made me want to see something split her holes open.
 "That coochie looks like Daddy is gonna have a lot of fun, but you need to play with those tittes first.  Let me see you bit her nipples, get her nipples nice and hard you fucking slut, help Daddy train her to be a good fuckdool like you."Clyde demanded. i laid out next to lizzie's body, leaning my face down to her little a-cup tit and sharply biting the closest nipple.  Even though she was totally wasted, i bit hard enough she grunted a little and tried to roll over.  So of course i just bit harder and slit my hand down to rest right above her pussy helping me hold her down.
After i heard her grunt and wiggle a few more times, i switched sides then slid my hand down a little further so i was holding her by the cunt while molesting her tits.  When He felt i had enough fun, Clyde came to the side of the bed and grabbed a fistful of my hair then pulled my face back to spit on me.  I moaned "Thank you Daddy" and wiped the spit into my mouth like He trained me to. 
Clyde climbed onto the bed and got between lizzie's legsnot wanting to play anymore.  He had me hold her legs so He could use His own hands to hold open her fat little cunt flaps and guide His thick Cock inside.  It was so hot to see how wide He had to stretch her lips as He was trying to push the head of His Dick into her fuckhole for the first time.  After a minute, Clyde told me to get the baby oil out of my bag.  i thought we might have this problem and had told Him of my first time and how the boy used babyoil to make sure my holes didn't fight.
i squirted a generous amount on oil all over lizzie's pussy, massaged it between her lips and all over her hole while Clyde watched greasing up His Cock.  It worked like a charm and i got an up close look at His Cock finally popping inside her, which must have felt so good for Him.  lizzie seemed to not like it very much, she even woke up a little and looked at Him, mumbling "Daddy..."  in a slurred voice.
"i think that means she need it harder Daddy" i giggle to Him laying back to watch while i rub myself.  Clyde takes me seriously, grabs His daughter by the thighs and starts fucking her hard and fast.  her eyes are totally glazed, but she's staring back and forth between me and her Father, every thrust making her grunt, some drool starting to come out of her mouth making her look like such a stupid little fucktoy.  perfect.
"I'm gonna fill this hot little cunt up with some cum, breed her like a little bitch.  Then you better lick my Cock clean while she's soaking up all Daddy's jizz."Clyde growls at me right before shoving His Dick deep inside lizzie and moaning deeply while He did just what He said.  Filled her with cum, bred His own daughter, she was just a bitch in heat with a hot hole for Him to fuck.  i hurry over to start licking His Cock, tasting the combination of them and getting so turned on from it.  "Don't worry, my filthy fucking bitch.  you get to play with your new daughter next, Daddy just couldn't wait for that"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

let me know if interested in part 2 :-* :-*

Offline lizzieq4DD

• New Pervert
    • Fame +3/-0
    • lizzieq
Reply #1 on: April 03, 2021, 11:14:46 PM
part 2

The taste of Clyde's cum and lizzie's virgin pussy was delicious!  i lapped up every bit of it while He was still kneeling between her legs, my face hovering just over her cunt.  The lips of her poor little pussy were bright red and even puffier now meaning only a tiny tiny little drop of His cum was visible.  Clyde took hold of my hair, and pushed my face down so i was actually resting right against lizzie's mound and He slapped His Cock against my face a few times.  "Leave your face right there you filthy bitch, I want you to smell her cunt and my sperm while you rub your clit.  you're gonna cum while I Cockslap you and beg to watch me use My daughter holes all week!"

my hands immediately went between my legs to start rubbing my pussy which was already dripping wet and ready to cum any second.  "Please Daddy, let me be there when You're using her, i want to help her learn to be a dirty little fucktoy for her Father.  she needs to open all her holes for You and i want to hold her down while she does!  Oh God Daddy, i want to ride her face while You shove Your gorgeous Cock into her asshole and make her scream!"  The thought of feeling lizzie scream while i was grinding my clit against her face made me cum, squirting my pussy juices all over the bed.

After Clyde and i got a bit clean up, He rolled lizzie over putting her face down in the wet spot from my orgasm and rubbed her face around a bit.  Then He stuck 2 pillows under her hips so her ass was sticking up, helping make sure His jizz was pulled deeper into her pussy instead of risking any dripping out.  He was adamant that He wanted to get lizzie pregnant, and i knew it was my jobs as a good wife and slut to help Him make sure lizzie was being useful.  Hopefully when she wakes up, she won't be too rude about how we planned to spend the week.