KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

Windy (UA, Mf, non cons)

DeelyStan · 485

Offline DeelyStan

• New Pervert
    • Fame +4/-0
on: May 02, 2021, 08:17:25 PM
This is a work of fiction. You must be 18 or over to read this story. In real life, incestuous relationships, particularly when an under-aged person is involved with a parent, sibling or adult, often causes deep psychological damage. This story is provided for entertainment purposes only. The author does not condone any sexual activity with persons under 18 in real life.
You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non-consensual sex. If you do not like such stories, please turn back. I do not promote rape or non-consent sex. This is only a story, fiction, if you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is WRONG. Those who commit rape are despised everywhere.

"I want you to lick my pussy."

"What?" I asked. I'd only known the dark almost-18 year-old for a few days. We'd fooled around around a little, never more than second base and she made it clear she was not losing her cherry to "an old dude." Please, I was thirty-five.

She laid down and I pulled down her tight little spandex shorts. She had just come back from the gym and was still in her shorts and crop top.

She was a cute little thing, four-nine, ninety pounds with a slender waist, tiny round ass and little-girl titties. She could have easily passed for four or five years younger.

Her dark slit was smooth.

"Mmmm, you shave."

"You like it?"

"Oh, yeah."

I spread her slim thighs and parted her lips with my tongue. Memories of my affair with a couple of young twins twenty-some years ago flooded back.

Her juices flowed immediately and I tasted her goodness. She didn't moan much, just breathed a little harder. I've caused enough girls and women to completely lose their shit to know not all of them were faking and that some expressed pleasure in more discreet fashion.

She murmured "no" as I worked a finger into wet cunt.

"Don't worry," I assured her. "I won't break it."

She got wetter and was moving her hips now. She yelped when I slipped that wet finger into her tight and now she was getting into it, as was I, stroking my cock, wishing it was inside her. She came with a shudder and short squirt.

I grinned as she rolled over.

"Hurt me," she said. "Slap my ass, my legs, my back, you can even spit on me and choke me a little."

"Say what?"

Don't get me wrong. I'm a rough mother-fucker; some of my encounters could be construed as rape. What can I say; it gets me off.

"You're abusing me."

I figured from when she confessed early on about being under eighteen that she and her mom were trying to set me up. What they didn't realize is that sixteen was the universal age of consent in my state, regardless of the age gap. Either they didn't know it or counted on me not knowing it.

"I'll do you better than that, bitch. Strip!"

"Jamie..."

"NOW!"

I dragged her off the bed and on to the floor and pulled her top off.

"On your knees!"

I yanked her up by her braids and my hard cock now swayed in front of her.

"It's good manners to return the favor."

"No way Jamie, but I liked the way you... OW!"

She hadn't noticed my belt in my hand and it came across her back hard enough to break the skin in places.

I beat her mercilessly for two minutes; her tits, stomach, ass, thighs and pussy were soon red with bruises. She laid on the floor sobbing and I yanked her up. I slapped and backhanded her.

"Suck it, slave, or you'll get more."

"That was tt much Ja..."

"I'm not fuckin' playin'! Suck it. You say can make any guy nut. Time to put your mouth where you money is."

She opened her mouth and I rammed it into her throat. This chick claimed she had emetophobia, a fear of vomiting, so somehow she relaxed her throat enough for me to penetrate. She gagged nonetheless and pulled away, stroking my rod and sucking it. She WAS good! I stoopped her short of cumming and threw her down. She screamed in terror as my cock pressed at her snatch. I was nearly twice her weight, her thrashing didn't even slow me down. I drove into her, tearing her open and white-washed her virgin walls.

Slick with her juices and cum, I had little trouble now opening her ass and came again after a few thrusts. Now, I can fuck a girl for an hour and not cum; I've learned to cum on command, basically.

I pulled out of her and slapped her. She took it in her mouth and barely just finished cleaning it off when she began to shake and threw up, her vomit landin on her tits and stomach. She laid there, cum dripping from her ass and pussy, curled up, sobbing.

"Y-your g-going t-to j-jail," she stammered.

"No, I'm not," I told her and ran my belt over her bruises. "You are going to clean yourself up and go home. You will return tmorrow night for training. You're mine now. Disobey me and you will be punished."

She put on her clothes and staggered out to her car.

Ten minutes later, the cops arrived. That bitch!

They're pounding on the door. This fucking sucks.

deelys at gmx dot com
Feedback welcomed.

Offline ToeinH2O

• Ph.D in Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +913/-8
  • Member since '08, POY 2013, POM x3
Reply #1 on: May 02, 2021, 11:32:04 PM
Lawyer here, and it’s still aggravated sexual assault, battery, and rape.  He’s facing some hard jail time.  May not face a statutory rape count, but statutory rape involves so-called  “consensual” sex with a minor, not what you’ve described.  LOL.

Offline DeelyStan

• New Pervert
    • Fame +4/-0
Reply #2 on: May 03, 2021, 01:58:13 PM
It's nothing I condone or do in real life.

He'll not have it easy in prison and I am quite okay with that.