KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Breeding The Hot Nurse (M/F, Impreg)

knockemupgood · 1793

Offline knockemupgood

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
on: May 03, 2021, 03:57:26 AM
Disclaimer: Unprotected sex carries risks with it. Don't get a bright idea without knowing those please and either practice with your known partner or make sure you get tested regularly.

Author: First time posting here and figured to share an experience that happened today. No names, just what happened.

----------------------------

So, I am 40 and I use Kik to chat in a group for my local area. We are pretty selective about who gets in (No bots, scammers, or prostitutes. We all want NSA fun.) and I started talking to one of the the members last night, she is 39. Me and her find out we are both horny and I am in the middle of a long dry spell. We talk again in the morning as I am in bed and she is in her hammock at her place outside. She is feeling even more randy and in need of a quicky...and she is also ovulating (sends me a pic of her calendar where she's marked her peak ovulation days) as well as pics of each other including my cock as well as her pussy and tits. She's a bigger woman but this is how I like them.

This bit is rather important too as she mentions she is a nurse at where I go to get treatment for a chronic medical condition that's done every few weeks at the local hospital.

She also makes clear she wants me to knock her up after a bit more chatting, no strings attached what so ever as she intends to give any resulting kid up for adoption to siblings having trouble with conceiving.

I make my drive over after suggesting she be on her hands and knees in bed naked for me to just take my cock and fuck her. I drive over and arrive, heading in. I stop to get naked (I wore stuff easy to remove) and walk to see her beautiful sexy ass and wet pussy ready for me to breed. She thanks me for arriving and coming to help make her a mama before she turns her head...

We instantly recognize each other as she is the nurse most often assigned to watch over me as I get my treatment (and my personal favorite). I am her patient. Cue 'It's a small world' jokes here...

I shrug and get into bed to get my cock hard (having a bit of trouble with this...pro-tip guys: DON'T MASTURBATE EVERY DAY!) and we are talking up a dirty storm about how she wants me to wreck her pussy by pushing my baby out in nine months. About how I want to see her walking around at the hospital sporting a baby bump, knowing I made it. How I am going to make her a knocked up sexy nurse. Praising and playing with her tits, fingering that cunt as I jack my own cock.

As I get close, I am on my back; I tell her to get sat down just as I start to blow. It was the most intense orgasm of my life as I shot my load very close to her womb. I get her rolled over, legs up and a pillow to elevate her ass before using a interesting contraption and some leather restraints to put her legs up nice and wide. I then slam a dildo into her pussy to plug her up so my sperm stays in there and we talk while I admire her big beautiful tits.

We are going to meet up tomorrow at my place on her lunch break to repeat this on the day of her peak fertility and I am going to dump another load of sperm in her before sending her back to work possibly pregnant with my child....and her first. Won't know for a couple of weeks at least. Intending to spend the time till she does come edging myself to make sure I stay hard. Blue balls will be so worth it to fill her pussy up with a huge load of my babymakers.

Just goes to show you never know who is a freaky sex fiend.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 04:06:22 AM by knockemupgood »