KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

The stranger in me 2 - The next level (F/M, blind, bound)

TheCommander · 746

Offline TheCommander

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +8/-0
The stranger in me 2 - the next level
=====================================

I used to fuck strangers a few times a week, using the dating website to select my potential partners. I didn't looked on the pictures of the profiles, sometimes I even searched for profiles without pictures, possibly just created.

It was still a kick when these strangers used my body for their satisfaction, giving me what I needed. No one had tried to remove my lindfold yet and only one had tried to fuck me wothout a rubber. All together I had fucked about 20 guys in two months. But something was missing.

I thought back to my dream that started this journey and remembered been bound while the stranger in my dream fucked me. I wasn't sure if I was ready for this, to give my body into the mercy of the stranger. The thought of it didn't left me all day, it distracted me at work and when I came back home I was wet already, making myself happy as fast as possible.

In the evening I search for a way to bound myself through the sex with the possibility to free myself in emergency. I took my toybox and searched inside and I found the handcuffs I asked one of my boyfriends to use on me. He instantly left me bound on the bed and didn't returned. Asshole. I needed several hours to release myself. No, that was not the right thing. I searched on the internet how to fix myself with the opportunity to release myself in emergency and found some straps with a vercro.

My thoughts went further, been bound I was in totl mercy of the stranger. Nothing could stop him from fucking me unprotected and I couldn't check for it before he penetrates me. I searched for a way to protect myself and found some female condoms that I could prepare my cunt with before the stranger penetraes me. In hope he wouldn't remove it. Damn, no safe way yet but better then nothing. I ordered them too.

The next day I had another blind fuck with a stranger and I put my hands onto my back, teasing him to hold them into position, like been bound. And he took the bait, taking full control over the fuck. It was a good kick but in fact I wasn't really bound.

Two days later in the morning my delivery arrived, a discreet box with no labels of the sender on it. I opened it and checked for my orders. There was a pack of female condoms, the boundings and a free gift. There was a tube of lube I clearly had forgotten to order and I thanked the shop for being such looking forward. I opened the pack of condoms and took the small manual, reading trough it I noticed it would be Okay. But there was still the possibiliy that the man removed it. But that had to be a risk I would have to handle with.

I took the bounds, the condoms and the lube and walked into my sleepingroom. I sat on my bed and took the bounds in my hands. They were able to bound hands and knees, to be attached to the bed and to hold me in position. And as presented they had an emergency opener, leaving the possibility for me to release myself. I attached it to my bed, pulling the long straps around my matress, I positioned it in the middle. I put myself on all fours and bound my feet to the needed straps. My legs were hold in position lightly opened, every men would be able to penetrate my cunt.

With that I tried to bound my hands to it and found it pretty difficult to get a secure locking. But after a few minutes I got my hands fixed between my legs, my breasts on the sheets. My ass was high in the air telling the man to fuck me. I was sure, this would do the trick but I wasn't sure, if the man would do some foreplay. If I would be a man, I would just undress and push inside immediatly.

I thought about it, bound into that position and felt myself getting cold. With some force I tried to release my self and after two minutes I got free. Damn, that was pretty difficult for a emergency escape. I took my toybox and took a vibrator, pushing it into my cunt I put myself into position again, pretending to be bound again. The toy was still in my cunt, not falling out, doing its magic I got hot. I decided to pretend to be on a date and bound my body. After a few minutes I got to my orgasm, releasing my body from the bondage.

I searched for a new partner for the next day and found a guy of 31 years. While we chatted, and it was a nice chat, I checked his profile. He had no picture in his profile, thank god, but the fact of 4,3 stars out of five was a good argument for him. I told him where to book a room, the same motel that I used for every sex meeting, and a time to be there. I even told him about my rules and he agreed, too. I didn't told him, that I would be bound, that will be a surprise. He agreed and an hour later I got the mail that the room was booked. Over the day I masturbated several times.

The next day I prepared myself, getting dressed as normal as always and packing my handbag with the blindfold, the boundings, the condoms and the toy. I arrived two hours early and the receptionist already knew me. He just gave me the key and I entered the room, locking the door. I prepared the boundings, attaching them to the bed with the long straps. My heart was pounding hard and with every minute I got more nervous about what would come. I undressed completely and made myself ready.

I took the female condoms and read through the manual again. I opened one pack and prepared it as written, trying to push it into my cunt it felt strange. But I managed to push it into position, I didn't even felt it. I only felt the outer ring over my cuntlips, hopefully the man would not remove it. I prepared the toy with the lube and pushed it into my cunt, switching it on I felt the vibrating deep inside and on my clit. With that I was ready for the last thing: Locking myself into the bondage.

Crawling onto the bed I first locked my feet into the boundings. After that I took the sheets and covered my body to hold myself warm. At last I put the blindfold on and secured my hands into the boundings. It was kind of tricky, fixing the bonds with blindfolded eyes but I managed it. The toy in my cunt was clearly working and I feld my cunt getting wet. There I was, blindfolded and bound under the sheets with my ass high in the air and my upper body on the matress. The toy in my cunt vibrating I waited for the unknown man to enter the room. What felt like hours was only minutes and I heart the door being unlocked, opened and closed again. And then there was silence, the man not moving I wasn't sure if I was going too far. He hadn't even seen my bondage yet. I heard him open his Jeans and undressing, walking over to the bed. He touched my ass, slapping it through the sheets. He put his hand onto my cunt throught the sheets and pushed the toy deeper inside and stopped in motion when he felt the toy throught the sheets. I moaned and couldn't wait for him to start the show.

He moved his hands over my covered body, taking his time to explore my hidden body, just to remove the blanket with one stroke, presenting him my prepared body. A simple 'wow' was all he said, taking a grip of the toy in my cunt, playing with it inside my body. He moved around on the bed and got in front of me, sitting down there he perhaps saw the blindfold for the first time. He lifted up my head and pushed his dick inside my mouth, knowing where to stop I started to suck is dick, getting bigger in my mouth every second. It was getting real big or was it just my imagination? It seamed double the size of a normal man and I couldn't realize how long it would be but at a time I had to release it from my mouth because my jaw started to hurt from the stretching.

He was clearly ready for the main event and moved around my body, checking the bounds I had put myself into and seamed satisfied. I felt the toy been moved around in my cunt, slowly been removed I felt kind of empty. But not for long. I felt him moving his dick around my cuntlips, making himself wet I thought. But wait, how could he make himself wet? There should be a condom, right? He had moved back, leaving me there for a minute or so. I heard the typical sound of a rubber been opened and snapped on and was glad that he would not fuck me unprotected. We had chatted about that point and now I was anticipating the fun.

I felt him climb on the bed again and without a warning I felt a massive dick been pushed into my cunt, not deep but clearly with force, telling me "You are mine now". He pulled out again and pushd back inside deeper not hitting ground yet I felt been streched to the limit. He was surely hung like a horse and I felt him pull out again, just waiting for him to push back in, hitting my cervix this time, he knew the end was reached. But I hadn't felt his hips on my ass yet and I knew, if he would try to push in all the way, it would hurt. But he was gentle while forcfully fucking me, taking care not to hurt me, he started a steady but fast and forcefull rythm, taking long strokes into my cunt, pulling out nearly all the way and then all the way back in.

He slapped my ass a few times, making them possibly red in a nice tone, I felt every touch of him very intensive. His hard thrusts drove me crazy and I came pretty fast for the first time, him stpping his fuck deep inside, enjoying my cunt gripping his cock in rythm. He restarted the fucking when my orgasm was gone and only minutes later he send me over the edge again, and again and again. After the fifth orgasm I was exhausted already, my cunt getting sore a little bit. I think he checked it that I was getting uncomfortable and pulled out, moving to the front he pushed his dick into my mouth again, giving my cunt the needed recovery. I started to suck hard on that massive dick and tried to get him over the edge but after some minutes he pulled out from my mouth to restart the fucking.

My cunt had recovered enough and lubed up itself for the next fucking round and the man pushed in deeply till the end in one stroke. He put his hands on my hips and I knew momentarily that he would fuck me even harder now. I couldn't even react when he started to fuck me the hardest way I had ever been fucked and I felt him push his dick inside with full force, pushing into my cervix the fucking started to hurt a little bit. But I kind of liked the hard fucking he was giving me. I was clearly on my way to the sixth orgasm when I heard him moaning the first time, a deep moaning of a big man. His fucking rythm stumbled but he tried to push inside as deep as possible and with a load moaning he stopped deep inside and came into my cunt. It send me over the edge one last time and we came together, sharing that moment with his dick deep inside me pushing hard into my cervix.

I felt his dick been remove from my cunt, already loosing its thickess and when he was gone I felt empty again. To my surprise he pushed the toy back into my cunt switching it on. I moaned by the sudden stimulation and waited for him to open my boundings. I hadn't thought about it what would be afterwards and then I heard the door open and close again. He was gone, leaving me bound on the bed with the toy inside my cunt getting me hot again.

I tried to pull against the boundings but I hadn't the strength to free myself at the moment. In fact the toy in my cunt did its magic and send me over the edge again a few minutes later, removing even more power from my body. When I came down from the orgasm I tried again to free myself and took all my power that was left at the moment. I heard the emergency look open a bit but not enough yet to get free. I gave up for the moment and let the toy do its magic to my cunt again and again and what seemed like an eternity was only about an hour, sending me into the next orgasm every few minutes. My body was sweating and totally exhausted when I heard the door been opened silently again.

Somebody had entered the room again and I was still bound on the bed presenting my ass high into the air for everybody free to fuck. Somebody opened a jeans behind me and I paniced a little bit, trying to escape from my bondage again with no success. I felt the toy been removed from my cunt and immidiatly been replaced by a dick pushing inside. It was not the massive dick of my date, it was clearly smaller and shorter but not the less it was big enough. I tried to move my ass from side to side to get him out, but he took my hips and pulled me closer, pushing in deeper. He fucked me fast and deep and only minutes later he came into my cunt, I felt his seemen hitting my cervix. He pulled out and dressed, leaving the room as fast as possible.

Again I tied to get free and with one last powerful try I got free. I removed the blindfold and the rest of the bondage and rushed into the shower to remove the unwanted seemen from my cunt. I was on the pill, but I hoped I wasn't infected with anything. I cleaned myself, showered and got dressed again. I put everything into my handbag and left the room heading for my car. I drove home and thought about what had just happened. All the evening I thought about it and in the end I realized that I in fact liked the second unexpected fucking. 'He should only use a rubber' I thought to myself, grinning.

I started my computer and got a mail from my fuckpartner. He thanked me for that surprise and asked me if I liked his surprise for me. Now I knew, that he had send the man into the room for the additional fuck. Attached was a picture of his lower body with his dick deep in my cunt. Damn, he had taken a pic of our fucking, possibly even more. I now knew, what kind of dick was streching me out all the time, a massive black one. I safed the pic onto my computer and blocked the man in the portal as usual.

I couldn't wait for the next bounded fuck with a stranger, perhaps the second man will be there again.

Interested in other stories written by me? Click here to get a full listing...