KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

The strager in me 3 - Game over (F/M+, blind, bd)

TheCommander · 886

Offline TheCommander

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +8/-0
The stranger in me - Game over

================================

Damn I love to be fucked by the strangers, I have just taken a week off and fucked a stranger bound in that motel each day. At the end of the week my cunt was sore and I needed a day without a man to recover. The last one of them fucked me for over eight hours, taking his time to order dinner by the time. While he was eating, he let my toy give me pleasure, taking me again and again, giving me over a dozen orgasms, in fact I lost count at a time.

For that I have set myself a limit of two strangers a week and took care about myself for the rest of the week. Unfortunatly I wasn't good in keeping my limits and in the thrid week I already searched for a new fuck partner, the third that week, on Thursday. I started to chat in the public chat, talking about my fantasy I was living and got the attention of several men and women. We chatted about what could happen and how it would feel like, if I could escape and so on. A guy invited me into a private chat and asked me, if I would be interested in a session with him. He was totally fascinated of a woman giving up her freedom to choose how to be fucked. He told about his fantasy of a woman been bound on her back with widely streched legs and her hands bound, and he was getting into several details. I was clearly imaginating his explaination and was kind of drifting away into a daydream of been fuck by him. Without recognising it I had pushed a hand between my legs and was rubbing my clit through my slip, already getting wet. We made up a date in 'my' motel and closed the chat.

I searched the online shop for the needed bounds and couldn't find some with emergency release but I was still fascitated of the fantasy of the guy. I ordered some of the bounds by express and got into the sheets taking care of my wet cunt, getting to several orgasms. The next day, thank god, I had to work a double shift. I was home late and took care about my needs in a good bath.

Two days later just in time the delivery arrived and I just jumped into my car driving the 20 miles to the motel. I entered the room as usual and opened the package, checking the delivery I noticed that this time I wouldn't be able to free myself. But I thought of the possibilities the bounding would give that man and I made the decision to give away all my freedom. Sure, it had een a kick to be bound, but in my mind I always knew that I was able to quit that game, to release myself from the bondage.

I prepared the bed with the new bounds and undressed, getting even more nervous about the fact to be in total mercy of the stranger. I pushed inside the female condom, in hope this wouldn't be removed. Usually the guys removed it and I just thought about not using it, till now only one man didn't used a rubber while fucking me: The one that sometimes comes into my room after my partner has gone.

I was just jumping onto the bed when I saw my phone laying on the table. I needed to hide it and remembered the black guy sending me a pic of his dick deep inside me. Perhaps it would be a kick to watch my session afterwards and I prepared it on the closet with the camera directing to the bed, switching on the recorder on the camera app.

I climbed on the bed and fixed my first leg into the bonds, then I had to stretch my legs really wide to get the other leg fixed. A laid back and pushed my body down a little bit, lifting my hips up a little bit. My cunt was totally open to fuck and I knew, that could be fun tonight. I took my toy and pushed it into my cunt, switching it on I felt the magic starting in my cunt.

I was kind of nervous, espacially when it got to the point to lock myself completly. On one hand I closed a handcuff tight and tried to remove my hand from it. It was not possible. I put the key on the nightstand clearly visible for the man and laid back again. I pulled up the sheets and put on my blindfold. This was the last chance to quit but I forced myself into taking the last step. I put my hands behind my back and closed the second handcuff onto my other arm. OK, I was fixed, totally in mercy of the stranger that will come in in a few minutes.

It felt like an eterety again and the guy took his time to get there. He was about 40 minutes late, and I was already hoping, he would really come. I would not be lucky to be released by the cleaning staff the next morning. A few minutes before I would fight for my release I heard the door open and close. I heard the door been locked and I knew, his fantasy will start now. Without undressing he started to check my body, removing the sheets he checked for my bondage. He took a grip of my cuffed hands, closing them even tighter, and pulled my body further down, lifting my hips up more. He also streched my legs wider till it hurt and I moaned. Checking my blindfold he turned my head to both sides. He seamed satisfied with my preparation as he grunted once.

He took take of my toy in my cunt and removed it in one stroke, throwing it away, I heard it still buzzing laying on the ground. I felt the condom been remove the same moment and I knew, this was not the way to protect myself. I just wanted to tell him to use a rubber when I felt him slapping my face, stopping me from talking.

It hit me by total surprise but he had told me in the chat, that the girl has to be silent. A minute later I felt a soft gag been pushed into my mouth, some kind of fabric, and a belt securing it in position. I heard him undress and walking around the bed. He touched my body, slowly moving over my skin and getting me more aroused. He touched my tits and took my nipples between his fingers. A second later he kissed my nipples and sucked on them, biting into them, first lightly then biting harder sending pain throught my tits. He switched between sucking and biting, switching between left and right and I felt my nipples getting and staying hard. I just got into that sucking and biting when he slapped my breasts hard each. I groaned throught the gag deeply from the unexpected hit and reared up my body. I felt his hands move over my body again and they moved up to my head. On my throat they stopped and took a grip, stopping my breath. I slowly paniced when my air was running out and in the last second he released my throat and let me breath again.

OK, now I knew what he told me with him in total control. Again I felt his hands moving over my body and taking care of my breasts, kissing, sucking, biting. A second later I felt something different on my left nipple, been pinched and not been released after some time, it repeated on my right nipple. I thought about it and realised that he had just put some clamps onto my nipples. They hurt in some way but on the other side I liked it. The man moved further with his hands and till now he hadn't touched my cunt in any way. That would change now.

Without warning he slapped my pussy hard, sending pain through my lower body. I kind of moaned and screamed at the same time when his hand hit my cunt the first time, the second slap was expected but hurt as the first one. I groaned through the gag, trying to tell him to stop, that I didn't liked it but all that could be heard was my groaning. A third slap hit my cunt and the pain subsided, sending some kind of lust through my lower body. My groaning changed from protest to lust and I even pushed up my cunt a little more for him to slap me again. But after three slaps he stopped and left me there waiting, pushing up my cunt in joyful expectation.

The man changed his treatment everytime when I started to enjoy it, he hadn't penetrate me yet, not with his dick and even not with his fingers. Actually he was toying around my asshole, pretending to forcefully push a finger inside. He knew I don't like anal and He used that fact to treat me. When I started to enjoy it, even if I don't like anal I liked that treatment, he stopped and changed again. I was in heaven, all the time on the edge of an orgasm but now getting over the edge. It seemed like been treated like hours and I couldn't wait for him to finally fuck me. Actually his hand was rubbing my clit, holding me on the edge of my orgasm I heard something.

Finally I felt him putting his dick in front of my cunt and I hoped he would enter me. But he moved back and started to suck on my clit instead, me groaning in lust and frustration. He sucked hard till it hurt and bite into my clit afterwards sending more pain through my body. I felt him pinching me clit and the very next moment it was pinched even more, him putting a clamp onto my clit as he had done to my nipples. It hurt, it really hurt and I groaned in pain through the gag. It sounded like lustful groaning and he positioned himself in front of my cunt again.

Without warning he pushed inside his dick all the way till he hit my cervix, his public bone pressing into the clamped clit hurting me even more but sending lustful sensations through my cunt while his dick pushed inside. I groaned in pain and lust and he took my breasts and clamped nipples into his hands, sending more pain through my body that turnded into lust in my mind.

I kind of liked it how he treated me, my orgasm started the moment he entered my cunt and didn't stopped for already several minutes. He was fucking me steadily, deep and hard, rubbing his public bone against my clamped clit and gripping my clamped nipples. After some minutes he removed the clamps from my nipples and the pain from the release was even harder to take then the clamps itself.

I started to moan as loud as possible while he fucked me, hurting my clit with every push but I liked it. Two times the clamp snapped off and I groaned toud throught the gag when the pain hit me. After half an hour of fucking, he came into my cunt, giving me a creampie. That ass didn't used a rubber but I didn't cared at that time. He pulled out pretty fast and replacd himself with my toy, switching it on inside me. I heard him dressing and leaving, me still bound in this unbreakable bondage. He even left the clamp on my clit, hurting me while the toy send me over the edge again. In between of my orgasm, I was moaning loud, I heard something but was not sure what. A second later I knew what it was, the toy been replaced by a dick pushing inside deeply, fucking me hard and fast. The clamp was still on my clit and I was send over the edge fast by the mix of pain and lust. A few minutes later the second man was ready to shoot and he filled my cunt with the second load that day.

The unknown man pulled out, dressed and left the room, leaving me still bound in the room. OK, that must have been my misterous "second stranger", but I was still bound. Hopefully my date comes back and releases me. I heard the door open again and a person had entered my room. He seems to need another round and he undressed. My bondage und blindfold were checked again, even my handcuffs were tried to be pressed together even tighter. He had only left half an hour ago and checkd me again?

I felt the two clamps been but onto my nipples again and a dick entered my cunt. I was streched to the limit and the dick pushed hard into my cervix. Tha was not the expected man, this was another stranger, a fast and forcfully fucking started sending me over the edge in no time. The guy took his time to fuck me and he stayed hard when he came into my cunt and took a second round fucking me like a jack hammer.

I lost count of my orgasms and I hoped this would be the last guy fucking me, releasing me from my bondage. But when he was satisfied he pulled out, dressed and left the room, another man entering at the same time. I thought about what I had done, giving my cunt away for free fucks to total strangers. Then I realized that this was just what I had dreamed about, strangers taking turns in fucking me.

This guy was gently, fucking me slowly he had removed the clamps first, releasing the pain from my clit and nipples. He messaged my tits and nipples gently to release the pain, carefully rubbing his public bone over my arching clit. He knew what he does and I was coming with him simultaniously.

He left the room and I heard two guys speaking in a different unknown languange. Do they know each other? The door closed and I heard somebody undressing, climbing onto the bad and entering my cunt without foreplay. It was already really messy, several men hat dumped their load into my cunt. But this dick was just fucking in and out, some kind of waiting for something. He pulled out and took a grip of my hips, lifting my body up with such a power that I thought I would fly. He entered my cunt again and fucked me again, pulling out and pushing into my body again. Just the fact that he had entered my ass was not my fun. I protested through my gag with a loud groan, trying to move my hips from side to side. He pulled out and I thought I won that fight.

The man let me down and I was awaiting to be laid on the matress again, but there was a body, and a dick entered my ass again easily, deep and thick. Hidden by total surprise I forgot to protest, even enjoying the assfuck. I tried to circle my ass down a bit to let this dick get inside deeper. Not really liking anal I just enjoyed that fuck when the second dick entered my cunt.

Two men were fucking me at the same time, moving simultaniously as if they had trained it. Fucking two men was not a fact I had calculated into my fantasy. I wasn't able to move because of the bounds and I was just not trying, enjoying the double fuck. Some hands were put around my chest and I was hold in position while the two men where fucking me hard and fast. They took a grip of my breasts and pinched my nipples, all they did was sending me more and more into my next and possibly last orgasm. It was building inside me and I felt the men getting ready by themself and with one last groan I screamed out all the lust that was left for the day. I passed out in the middle of the orgasm, not feeling the dicks moving inside me anymore. I stopped cumming, my body went limp and my blindfolded eyes went black.

I don't know how long I have slept, but when I awoke my bounding have been removed and my body was cleaned. I was even dressed in at least my slip, the covers been put over my body. I checked my body for any hurting parts but everything seemed ok, with one jump I got out of my bed and checked for any bruises. Nothing. Slowly I climbed out of the bed, my body arcihing.

I dressed and packed my stuff,  I took my phone that was still in position, recording the scene on the bed. There were already 12 hours on the timecounter and I couldn't wait to watch it at home...

Interested in other stories written by me? Click here to get a full listing...