KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

Pain Relief (mf, Mf, Fm, incest, UA, cons?)

Ruscilious · 3482

Offline Ruscilious

• New Pervert
    • Fame +5/-0
on: June 01, 2021, 10:14:29 PM
This is a work of fiction.  You must be 18 or over to read this story.  In real life, incestuous relationships, particularly when an under-aged person is involved with a parent or adult, often causes deep psychological damage.  This story is provided for entertainment purposes only.  The author does not condone any sexual activity with persons under 18 in real life.

Pain Relief by Ruscilious

“Please, Beth. I’m really hurting.”

“Fine, but we’re using your bed this time.”

It was my son saying he was in pain that caught my attention.

I was home early from work, having finished what I could and then asking for the rest of the day. The boss being a good fella had agreed. I had been crunching numbers to see if we could afford a new house when I heard their voices. I checked the clock and saw that my children were home early, as well. The curiosity bug in full control, I put down my pen and went to see what was going on.

Something kept me from calling out, probably some sense I’d catch Sam and Beth doing something they shouldn’t. I couldn’t have predicted what I found.

My footsteps were muffled by the hallway’s thick carpet, recently installed over the tile that had been there. My son’s bedroom door was wide open, but I still paused to listen. I heard the creak of the bed springs, then Beth’s voice.

“Don’t take so long that I can’t get cleaned up and ready for when dad gets home.”

“I won’t,” was Sam’s reply. I heard the bed creak again.

What the hell was going on? Feeling like a voyeur, but certain I needed to not be seen, I carefully peered around the doorframe.

My wife and I often told each other we had been blessed with perfect children. Three years apart, they rarely fought. Sam had often gone out of his way to play with his little sister. They were now 17 and 14. Sam had grown up straight and strong with a ready smile and good manners. Beth was kind hearted and giving, often volunteering to help around town. She had only just started “blooming”. She’d always had a little bit of “baby fat” and that still hadn’t changed. Her breasts were just large enough to be noticeable, but her hips had widened significantly. Like her mother, she was going to have a round, juicy ass that would definitely attract male attention.

It was that ass I noticed first when my eyes broke the plane of the door frame. It was naked, panties on the floor and school uniform skirt pulled up to her stomach as she lay on her back on the bed. Her knees were pulled up and apart, her feet, still in their stockings, braced on the mattress.

Her brother, Sam, was also missing his lower garments. He was over her, knees spread on the mattress so he could lower his hips into the saddle her parted thighs created. The hand that wasn’t supporting his upper body had hold of his erection, and he was just touching the head to his sister’s labia. He swabbed it up and down, and it left a glistening trail on her pussy lips. I then noticed that his hand and cock were also wet looking. It was lube from the bottle laying nearby.

I’m sort of proud to say my boy was already well hung. The head of his cock almost hid Beth’s pussy.  When I realized they were about to fuck, my first thought was, Beth is going to get stretched bad.

So, it surprised me, even more than I already was, when her glistening labia flowed open around that purple head and stretched even further around the shaft, which sank quickly to the hilt. Beth only gave a soft grunt when Sam’s balls pressed against her round ass.

He immediately began pumping her cunt, moaning out how good it felt. I was just getting over my shock, a bare minute having passed, when he stopped, cock buried as deep as it could be in her vagina, and began grunting and jerking.

“Feel better?” I heard Beth ask when he relaxed, gasping. Sam’s torso blocked my view of her face and upper body. However, I could hear the concern in her voice.

“Oh, yes. You’re a life saver, sis,” Sam replied. He was still balls deep in her and quivering slightly.

“I’m glad. I don’t like knowing you’re going around in pain. We can do this more often, if you like.”

Sam moved, pulling his long member from her vagina. I could see white froth on his shaft. Beth hissed softly, her hips moving for the first time.

“You’re such a wonderful sister, but I don’t want to take advantage of you. I can put up with the ache for a few days at a time, knowing you’ll let me get relief occasionally.”

What were they talking about? What ache? And how long had they been having sex? Sam rolled to the side, and I jerked my head back before Beth could see me. I held my breathe until Beth spoke, and I knew I hadn’t been noticed.

“It’s hard to believe boys have to put up with such constant pain. I feel guilty I only have that kind of pain for about a day each month.”

“We get used to it. It feels wonderful to have the ache gone for a day or so.”

“Well, I need to get cleaned up.” I heard the bed creak. “It takes a while for your stuff to drain out.”

I realized that Beth was going to exit the room and quickly, but quietly, hurried to the master bedroom, slipping through the doorway and closing the door all but a crack. My heart was thudding in my chest and my cock was a solid bar in my pants. I stuck my eye to the crack I’d left between the door and the jam. Beth left her brother’s room, panties in one hand, the other hand holding her skirt up. She turned away from me, on her way to her room, which had its own bathroom. I watched her round ass rock and saw a glob of white drop to the carpet from between her legs.

When she was out of sight, I carefully closed the door and leaned against it. I rubbed my aching cock, then unzipped and pulled it out. I stroked it slowly while I reviewed what I’d seen. Instead of feeling disgust for what my children had done, I found it enticingly erotic. I came to the conclusion my son was taking advantage of his little sister’s naivety.

I groaned and let my semen squirt onto the carpet, while imagining Beth’s round ass swaying in front of me. This wasn’t new. As Beth had developed, I had enjoyed a few fantasies concerning her and my cock. I had considered such thoughts harmless, as I knew I’d never act on them.

I removed my clothes and used my undershirt to blot up the semen. Feeling relaxed, I settled onto the bed and let myself drift off.

I was woken by my wife as she sucked me to erection. She must have come home horny, because as soon as I was hard, she straddled me and sank down on my cock. She rode me hard and was soon gasping through her orgasm as I pumped sperm into her. I was again amazed at how tight she still was after birthing two kids.

When we came out of the bedroom, Sam and Beth were getting dinner ready. Sam looked a little red in the face, so I knew he had heard us. Beth was smiling and gave her mother a hug as a welcome.

Dinner was completely normal, except for Beth catching me staring at her lost in thought.

“Dad. Dad why are you staring at me?”

I startled and shook my head. I had been staring because I was trying to see anything different about her. There was no apparent change in my baby girl’s demeanor, despite my knowledge that she’d had her brother’s cock in her cunt not three hours ago.

“Nothing, sweetheart. Just thinking about work.”

She accepted this and the buzz of conversation swelled around our table. I held my own, even as part of my mind again showed me the image of my daughter’s legs spread and Sam’s hard cock plunging into her body. I felt my cock swell.

I usually sleep like a log from bedtime to when my alarm goes off. The nap I took was probably the reason I woke in the middle of the night. I lay there, until I heard a creak. My wife snored softly next to me, and the house alarm was silent, so it had to be one of the kids. I crept from my bed and carefully opened the bedroom door a crack.

I was just in time to see Sam disappear into Beth’s room. Heart rate elevating quickly, I snuck from my room and down the hallway, not knowing what I’d do if Sam entered the hallway, but unable to keep myself from satisfying my curiosity. I had just reached the door when I heard Sam.

“Beth? Beth?” His whisper carried to the hallway. I slowly stuck an eye around the corner and saw him shaking his sister gently. Moonlight streamed onto her bed and definitely helped me with hiding in the pitch dark hallway.

“Whaaaat?” was her sleepy reply.

“I’m really sorry, sis. I know I said I didn’t want to take advantage of you, but I’m really hurting and can’t get back to sleep.”

I heard Beth sigh and saw her toss her covers to the side. I had a clear view of her pulling up her sleep shirt and then skinning her panties down her slim legs. Sam quickly shucked his shorts, his erection bobbing in the soft light.

“Get a towel,” Beth muttered sleepily, her finger pointed toward her bathroom. Sam hurried into the bathroom and returned quickly with the towel. Beth raised her hips and he slid it under her butt. Then he was on the bed, kneeling between her spread knees. He dosed his cock liberally with the lube he’d brought. Moments later, he directed his cock between his sister’s thighs.

The angle was bad to see him penetrate her, but I heard her hiss when his hips dropped.

I think it took even less time for Sam to finish, again pressing deep as he grunted and jerked. He sighed and pulled himself from inside her. I could see Beth’s eyes were closed. It looked like she was already falling asleep.

Sam climbed from between her thighs and off the bed, erection dripping and drooping toward the floor. He leaned over and kissed Beth on the forehead.

“Thanks much. You’re a better sister than I deserve,” he said softly, pulling the covers back over her. She murmured something I couldn’t catch. Then I was stepping quickly into the guest room across the hallway and hiding behind the door, trying to breathe silently. Sam went right by without any hesitation and disappeared into his room.

I waited for 15 minutes before leaving my hiding place. I stepped quietly into Beth’s room. Her dark hair spilled over her pillow, her face pale in the moonlight. She looked so child like. I leaned over her hips and took a slow deep breath, inhaling the odor of sex. I was certain her brother’s sperm was leaking from her pussy into the towel, but I didn’t chance checking.

I snuck back to the master bedroom, penis a solid bar in my shorts. I woke my wife by tonguing her cunt. A few minutes of that, and she pulled me up over her. I slid into her warm pussy and pumped eagerly until she shuddered under me. I groaned and spurted, fantasizing that it was my daughter’s pussy I was filling.

About two weeks went by during which I did not again catch them fucking. I really couldn’t call it that, though. It instead looked like Sam was just using his sister’s pussy, instead of his hand, to jerk off. When Beth came to breakfast one morning looking pale and was mostly silent, except for snapping at Sam for taking the last piece of toast, I checked with my wife, who let me know Beth was just having a bad period. I successfully hid my relief that Beth wasn’t pregnant. I then caught myself wondering if Beth knew her brother could knock her up.

My fantasies about being between my daughter’s thighs might have remained just fantasies, except for a lucky turn for Sam. He was invited to visit and tour the university of his choice, as they were scouting him for their baseball team. My wife decided she would drive him there, as a chance to spend some quality time with him before he left our house. It was a two day drive one way since my wife wanted to hit some tourist spots along the way.

When Beth and I were eating dinner the evening they left, Beth again caught me staring into space. This time I was thinking about work.

“Dad, are you okay?”

“Huh, what was that?”

“You look concerned about something. I was just asking if you were okay.”

I was about to reply that I was fine, when an impulse hit me.

“Just going to miss your mother tonight, is all. I’ll probably have some difficulty....ummm....sleeping.”

“Oh. Okay.”

Beth then started talking about a new TV show a friend of hers had shown her. I listened with half my mind while berating myself for being an idiot.

After we went to bed, I actually did have trouble falling asleep. I finally got up to dose myself with a hot toddy. I was almost finished making it when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned to see Beth in the kitchen doorway. She was in her sleep shirt like usual, but my brain immediately pulled up the last time I’d seen her in it. My penis began to swell in my shorts.

“Sorry if I woke you,” I said.

“It’s okay. You’re having trouble sleeping?”

The impulse hit me again, helped along by my almost full erection.

“I’m just...ummm....uncomfortable. This will help,” I explained, raising the cup with its steaming contents. I saw her eyes drop down for a moment. My penis was now fully hard and pressing against the fabric of my shorts.

“Poor daddy. Are you really hurting with mom gone?” Her tone was honestly sympathetic, just like if she had asked if I had a headache. My heart rate increased. Had she nibbled the hook?

“I’ll be okay. I didn’t always have your mother, and I survived.”

Beth looked to the side, a small worry line between her eyebrows. I almost held my breath, hoping she’d take the bait. Then she took a deep breath and blew it out, turning back to me. She took the few steps to close with me, took the cup from my hand, and set it down on the counter.

“I know how to help you,” she said and took my hand in her small one. She drew me down the hallway. My cock throbbed and I fought to control my breathing, not wanting to be literally panting with excitement.

“Sweetheart, you really don’t need to....” I said, beginning a weak protest.

“Yes, I do,” she said firmly. “I know mom would be unhappy with me if she found out I knew you were in pain, knew how to help, and didn’t help you with it.”

She pulled me into the master bedroom and over to the bed. She dropped my hand and tucked up her sleep shirt. Her thumbs hooked the sides of her panties and she dipped, slipping them down her slender legs. I had a brief glimpse of her round ass before her sleep shirt fell back in place. She crawled onto the bed and flipped over to sit in the middle, pulling her sleep shirt up to bunch around her waist. She brought her knees up and spread them.

There was enough light coming through the window for me to see the small patch of hair between her milky thighs. Just below that patch was the line that split her pussy lips. For the show of it, I made one last token protest, acting as though I was reluctant, when I really wanted to take a flying leap onto the bed.

“Really, you don’t need to do this. I’ll be fine.”

She sighed. “Dad, let’s just get this over with. It won’t take long, and then we both can get a good night’s sleep.”

I almost grinned. Her experience with Sam had led her to believe that sex was similar to using the toilet. You did it, flushed, and went on about your day. I’d be damned if I wasn’t going to show her there was more.

I didn’t say that, though. Instead, I stripped off my shorts and, cock bobbing, walked over to the bed. I grabbed the bottle of lube from the nightstand and slicked my cock with it. Seeing what she was used to seeing, Beth lay back, staring at the ceiling and letting her knees flop wide. This exposed her cunt all the way, spreading her pussy lips slightly, and I stared hungrily at the dark opening of her vagina.

Feeling I should meet her expectations, initially, and eager to sink my cock into my daughter, I climbed onto the bed and over her. I grasped my cock and pressed it to her pussy lips. With the lube’s aid, I was able to spread them with my cock head. I slid the head up and down, pausing to rub it against her clit. I heard her intake of breath. Then I slid it back down, finding her vaginal opening and pressing in.

The ring of muscle at her entrance resisted just a bit, then I was in, and it closed behind the helmet. I heard her squeak and finally looked at her face below mine. She was biting her lip, eyes squeezed shut. I paused, fighting the urge to thrust.

“It’s too painful. I’ll stop now.”

“No!” The word popped from her with a gasp of held breath. “Just push it in.” I understood, as Beth had always been a “rip the bandaid off” kind of person. I pressed my hips forward and groaned as my cock was swallowed by her tight, young pussy. I was amazed I didn’t hit bottom until I was fully sheathed, feeling the rubbery hardness of her cervix just as my nut sack pressed against her firm bottom cheeks.

Her face tightened in pain as I stretched her, and I felt a small kernel of remorse. This was immediately drowned in the wonderful sensations of her vaginal walls fluttering and squeezing my hard shaft. I held myself still to let her adjust, but mostly to fight the urge to cum.

“You okay?”

“Yeah,” she gasped. “You’re just bigger than....” She broke off.

“Sam,” I finished for her. Her eyes came open and she looked at me with an odd expression.

“I saw you helping him a couple times,” I explained. I rolled my hips, grinding our pubic mounds together and saw her eyes widen. I did it again and her lips parted, releasing a puff of breath against my face.

“What’s this...?” she gasped.

“What’s what?” I asked, though I had an inkling. Sam had never tried to make this pleasant for his little sister, for which I felt a brief flash of anger. I continued to rotate my hips and her eyelids fluttered.

“This feeling,” she moaned. Her eyes widened and her hand snapped up to cover her mouth in surprise at the sound she’d just made.

“I’m making you feel good to repay you helping with my pain. Sam doesn’t?”

She shook her head, then tilted it back, her eyes closing and mouth falling open. I had just pulled out a couple inches, then slid back in, giving a grind when fully sheathed again.

“Well, that’s not fair,” I said. Beth may have nodded, but the motion was lost as her body jolted from my short strokes in her vagina. I could tell she was concentrating on the obviously new sensations rising from her pussy. Her eyes stayed closed and gasps and moans escaped her parted lips. I watched her still child-round face, concentrating on her pleasure to hold back mine. I pressed my lips to hers, wanting to feel our breath mingle. I ran my tongue tip over her teeth and felt her stiffen. I continued kissing her until she relaxed and I felt her respond a bit. Then I pulled back to look her in the face. She had a curious expression even as she panted at my continuing motion inside her.

“You’ve never kissed me like that before,” she finally said, breathlessly.

“I’ve never had my cock buried in your pussy before, either,” I replied. I pressed our mouths together again and she moaned deeply. I was lengthening my strokes, feeling her vagina loosening a bit and her hips jerked, her body trying to increase her sensations. I put all my attention into giving my little girl a great orgasm.

Her hands came up over my shoulders pulling me closer as her pleasure sounds became louder and more urgent.

Suddenly, she pushed away, her breath ragged, her eyes wide and staring.

“What....what’s happening?! Daddy what’s happening?! Ooohhhh, oohhhh, MOMMMYYYY!!”

She screeched and her youthful form bowed up toward me. I pressed myself deep and ground our pubic mounds together. Her vagina clamped down hard, then rippled. I groaned as my balls erupted, sending long streams of semen into my daughter’s womb. We were both groaning and jerking, our bodies slithering against each other.

As my muscles relaxed, I locked my arms to keep my weight off Beth. I slowly rotated my hips against hers, my cock softening inside her. Beth’s eyes were closed and she jerked occasionally from orgasmic aftershocks. Finally, her eyes drifted open and she focused on me.

“What was that, Daddy?” she panted.

“An orgasm. You’ve never had one before?” She shook her head. “You’ve never felt anything like that?” Another shake. “Never rubbed your pussy?”

“I’ve never felt anything like this, ever.” Her forehead wrinkled. “Is that wrong?”

I instantly decided to keep the lie going. “Nothing wrong, except Sam should have been giving you pleasure like that. Men have the ache to get rid of, but women get pleasure as their thanks for helping us.”

By this point, my penis had softened enough that her internal pressure expelled it. I raised myself up and moved to lay next to her, propping my head on my hand. She lay there on her back, looking at the ceiling, and slowly straightened out her legs, though she made no move to pull her shirt back down.

Beth’s silence made my guilt crawl up behind my eyes. “Are you okay?”

She blinked and looked at me. “Yeah. Just angry. Sam wasn’t fair to me.”

I took a moment, guilt washing away in the relief that she wasn’t traumatized by sex with her father. I had to come to his defense. It’s a guy thing.

“Well, he might not know how.”

“Huh?” she turned a quizzical look toward me.

“I only knew how to make you feel good because I learned from a woman how to do so.”

“Oh.” She rolled toward me, eyes still on mine. “Is it supposed to always feel like that.”

“Again, it depends on how skilled the guy is,” I hedged.

“Oh.” She yawned. “Can I sleep here?”

“Sure.”

She smiled and closed her eyes. I watched until her breathing was deep and even.

My wife and I had signed a school release that kept Beth from being required to take the special health class where girls learn about puberty and sex and how to take care of their developing bodies. My wife had felt she could teach Beth better and without the embarrassment. Now I was thinking we had left Beth too naive. How else to explain her lack of concern at being fucked first by her brother and now by me?

My alarm went off and I realized I had fallen asleep in the middle of my musings. I felt motion next to me and Beth raised her sleep tousled head.

“What time is it?”

“5am,” I replied, smiling at her puffy face. She groaned and her head dropped. I knew she usually got up at six. “I need to get ready for work, but I’ll reset the alarm for you.”

“Okay,” was her sleepy response.

After my shower, I got myself dressed, all the while enjoying the view. Beth was lying on her stomach and her shirt was still around her waist. I resisted the urge to give her firm, round ass a squeeze.

It was only after I got to work that I started thinking about the consequences of my actions. Beyond the danger of Beth casually discussing her sex life with a friend, she also was not on birth control. Sweet monkey Jesus, what if I’d knocked her up?

By the end of the day, I had resolved not to take advantage of Beth again. That resolve only lasted until I got home and found Beth on the back porch, doing her yoga stretches. Her pants were tight around her round ass as she bent over to place her hands on the ground. She shifted her legs apart and the fabric pulled taut over her pussy. Her shirt was just loose enough the I could see the underside of her small breasts. My penis erected quickly and I had to adjust myself.

She didn’t notice me until she stood up. She flashed me a big smile.

“Hi, dad. How was work?”

“It was okay. How was school?”

“Oh, you wouldn’t believe what I heard today,” and she launched into details about some teenage social scandal while wiping her face with her towel. I tried to listen, but my eyes kept roaming her body. Her nipples were slightly visible against her shirt, but her pants were tight against her crotch, giving her a camel toe. I think I zoned for a moment staring at it, as Beth was suddenly trying to get my attention.

“Sorry what was that?” I felt my face heat as I raised my eyes to hers. Beth was biting her lip in an excruciatingly cute way. She stepped in close to me and set her forehead against my chest.

“Are you....are you aching at the moment?” she stuttered out.

My cock became steel hard at realizing Beth wanted a repeat of last night.

“Yes. I could really use some relief.”

Beth raised her eyes to smile at me. I took her hand and drew her into the house and down the hallway to the master bedroom. I dropped her hand and begin pulling off my clothes, while Beth skinned out of her tight pants. She hadn’t been wearing underwear. Still with her shirt on, she crawled onto the bed, her pussy winking at me from between her thighs. She rolled onto her back in the middle of the bed, knees flopping wide and raised her head to watch me approach, my cock bouncing. She was staring at my cock with a look that was jarring on her youthful face.

I climbed over her, and went to pull up her shirt, wanting to see and feel her small breasts. She held her arms down and asked, “What are you doing?”

“I want you completely naked.”

“Why?” She raised her arms and allowed me to pull the shirt up and off her. The mounds of her breasts barely rose from her chest, but her nipples stood up.

“So I can teach you what I learned about making a women feel good.”

I dropped my head and took a nipple gently between my lips. I heard her gasp as I worked my lips around that rubbery tip. I opened my mouth wider to take more breast flesh, sucking lightly while my tongue swirled around the nipple. I raised my eyes and saw Beth had let her head drop to the bed, her mouth open and releasing pleased sounds. I switched to her other breast and her body writhed under mine.

I felt the head of my cock slide over her small patch of pubic hair. Still attached to her breast, I took it in hand and pressed the helmet to the top of her slit, stimulating her clit. Her hips jerked and a groan rattled from her chest. I slid the head up and down her pussy lips until they were slick with my precum and split under the pressure. I could feel the slickness of her own juices now. I dug the helmet of my penis into her entrance a couple times, dragging her fluids up to her clit, before finally seating it and thrusting.

Beth grunted at my intrusion, but then let out a high pitched whine. Her arms went around me and I could feel her heels against the back of my thighs. Her insides rippled and squeezed, and I had to fight not to start spurting.

I had to release her breast at this point and settled myself on her while I began thrusting into her tight pussy. Beth’s eyes were closed and her mouth was a relaxed “O”. Her wails of pleasure were broken up by the jolts of our pubic bones coming together. I enjoyed the sight of her childish face flushed with ecstasy.

I was just beginning to really lengthen my strokes, pulling out until just the head of my cock was still in her vagina, when her thighs trembled and she clenched her teeth. A hiss escaped her and her whole body tightened. I groaned as my last thrust went deep in her spasming cunt. I held myself there while she jerked and whined underneath me. When her vagina relaxed, I gave two shoves and let my balls boil over, shuddering with each spurt into her nubile body.

Our lips barely an inch apart, her eyes opened and she looked at me with a heat I only ever saw in a well fucked woman. Then she giggled, and I could feel the tremors transmitted to my still stiff penis inside her. I admit to a suddenly confused feeling, a conflict of emotion at hearing her childish giggle and seeing my daughter’s young face under mine, while simultaneously feeling her vagina flutter around my cock. To hide my confusion, I kissed her. She responded warmly this time and even moaned into my mouth when I rotated my hips against her.

“This feels amazing!” she exclaimed when next we broke. I smiled down at her.

“I’m glad it makes you happy.”  I pulled out, garnering a shudder from Beth, and collapsed next to her. She rolled against me, throwing a leg over mine. She hummed happily, then we lay quiet for a few minutes.

“Is this what they call “having sex”, daddy?” Beth asked softly. My hackles rose, but in that same instant I decided it was time to be honest with her.

“Yes, sweetheart,” I answered as calmly as I could.

“I thought so. And the white stuff you and Sam put in my vagina, is that sperm?”

She was speaking calmly, so I relaxed. “Yes, that’s correct.”

She levered up on one arm and looked down at me with a worried expression. “Sperm makes babies.” This was a statement, but I nodded, suddenly worried there was going to be an explosion.

“Sam’s been putting sperm in me for two months, but I still have my periods. I couldn’t still have my period and have a baby inside, right?”

“To the best of my knowledge.” My parental side suddenly reared up, way late. “If you’re worried about having a baby, you don’t have to have sex.” Back to the lie. “Sam and I can survive our balls aching. I did for a long time before I first had sex.”

“Then I wouldn’t get these really good feelings,” she said after a minute of thought. She laid her head in my chest, facing down toward my soft penis.

“You could have them with someone else. Maybe a boy you like from school. You’d just have to teach him how to make you feel good.”

“No. If I did that, I’d be lumped in with Janet Prozces. None of the girls I know talk to her because she is known for letting boys use her for relief. They call her a slut. I’m not a slut for wanting to have sex, am I?” She sounded worried, so of course I tried to sooth her. And still keep the iron hot, as it were.

“Of course you’re not. If you enjoy sex and want to do it with someone you love, you are not a slut.”

She turned her head and smiled at me. “Thanks daddy.” She squirmed on top of me and gave me a peck on the lips. I put one around her waist and another behind her head, pulling her into a longer, warmer kiss. She came up gasping and wiggled her pussy on my soft cock. “Can we have sex again?”

“Sorry, sweetie. I don’t recover as quickly as a younger man like Sam. Maybe later tonight?” I smiled to try and blunt her disappointment. “Let’s get cleaned up and get some supper together while we wait.”

She made a face, but climbed off me. Instead of grabbing her clothes, she went out the door naked. I followed a moment later to find her putting together a salad. Watching her naked ass twitch back and forth, I felt my cock tighten and knew that it wouldn’t be too long before I could enjoy her body again.

I held out until bedtime, and she joined me in my room again. This time I kissed my way down her body and stuck my tongue in her twat, causing her to squeal and ask what I was doing. I explained this was another way a man could give her pleasure. She definitely liked it, but was even happier when I crawled up her and slid my hard cock into her overheated cunt. There was no question of pulling out when she screamed and started spasming underneath me. I happily seeded my daughter’s nubile womb, and fell asleep that night imagining her belly swelling with a baby.

I felt pretty good I was able to fuck and breed Beth three times a day, as we tried to get in as much sex as possible before my wife and son returned. We both agreed we’d have to stop then to avoid being caught.

My wife called the day before she and Sam were planning on being back to say they were tired and taking an extra day to get back. I happily told her that was fine, to be safe, and we’d see her and Sam when they got home. Beth was ecstatic, and spent that last night in my bed. I made her orgasm three times before dropping another load of sperm in her. Beth told me she was looking forward to teaching Sam how to take care of her needs. I happily fantasized about Beth going around the house with her belly sticking way out.

My wife called the next morning to tell me they should be home around dinner. I sent Beth off to school with one last load of sperm in her twat. I took a half day from work to go home and clean.

Imagine my surprise when I saw my wife’s car in the driveway. I wasn’t quiet when I entered, but it didn’t matter. I almost called out before hearing a loud wail from the master bedroom.

I snuck down there, hearing the bed springs sawing. I easily recognized my wife’s cries of pleasure. I was almost at the door when I heard Sam’s voice.

“Damn, Mom. I want do this forever.”

“I knooowwww.  So do I. But this is the last time. We can’t chance your father catching us,” my wife responded between gasps and groans.

Knowing what I’d find, I still stuck my eye carefully to the crack in the door jam. My son’s naked ass bounced rapidly as he rabbit fucked his mother’s cunt. I could hear the smack-smack-smack of each thrust.

I quietly snuck back out, closing the front door just as my wife let out a scream of completion. I got in my car and headed back to work, a huge smile on my face. It might take some careful finagling, but I knew I was going to be able to continue enjoying Beth’s hot little pussy.

Offline DiscipleN

• Degenerate
    • Fame +18/-1
Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 02:18:11 AM
Fun story! Thanks.

Offline Ruscilious

• New Pervert
    • Fame +5/-0
Reply #2 on: June 06, 2021, 04:15:25 PM
Thank you.  :D

Offline horny guy

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +65/-7
Reply #3 on: July 27, 2021, 03:22:26 AM
oh no you don't.... there better be a chapter 2... please keep going!!!