KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

The Adventures of Amy, Part 1 (F/fm-teens, Inc, Voy)

HeartAndSoul · 4678

Offline HeartAndSoul

• New Pervert
    • Fame +6/-0
  • If I were a girl I'd be a lesbian.
This is a work of fiction.  You must be 18 or over to read this story.  In real life, incestuous relationships, particularly when an under-aged person is involved with a parent or adult, often causes deep psychological damage.  This story is provided for entertainment purposes only.  The author does not condone any sexual activity with persons under 18 in real life.

The Adventures of Amy, Part 1

I was sitting on the sofa, trying to concentrate on my American Lit text book.  It was twenty after three in the afternoon, and normally I would be in Concert Band rehearsal, Monday through Friday from three to four.  But I skipped today, for the first time since starting my first semester of college two months before.  I was a music major, an 18-year-old freshman, and at that point I still hadn't adjusted to the fact that I was no longer in high school.  No one was going to call my parents if I played hooky now and then.

My name is Amy, and I was three hours from my hometown, but I was lucky enough to have an uncle who lived six blocks from the university I was attending.  He had a finished apartment in his basement, which he was renting to me for about half as much as I would be paying for a dorm room.  Ted was my mother's younger brother.  His wife had run out on him five years before, leaving him with a daughter who was now fourteen.  Chloe was a freshman in high school, a cute kid with shiny black hair and a freckled face.  I hadn't seen her--or my uncle Ted--very much over the last couple years.  Once I got my drivers license at the age of sixteen, I mostly avoided the family get-togethers--especially when Uncle Ted was in attendance.

My issues with Uncle Ted started when I was twelve, six years before, when my parents and I spent Fourth of July down at the beach with all my aunts and uncles and cousins.  I was excited to be wearing my first bikini, and excited that my boobs were finally big enough to pull it off.  But it didn't take long for me to notice how Uncle Ted was looking at me.  He was sitting in a lawn chair drinking a beer, his curly dark hair mussed from the wind.  As I waded at the edge of the water, I became aware that he was staring at me.  At first I smiled and gave a nervous wave, but he wasn't looking at my face.  Indeed, his gaze never rose above my chest.   All of a sudden I felt naked in my bikini, and I draped a forearm across my chest to block his view.  Undeterred, he just dropped his eyes to my butt.

For the next four years, he stared at me every chance he got.  Christmas, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving--all the big family celebrations.  It made me extremely uncomfortable and I wanted to tell Mom, but I couldn't seem to work up the courage.  So I mostly avoided him until I got my own car for my sixteenth birthday. 

Now, as a much more mature college freshmen, I realized I was being a bit silly.  Guys liked to stare.  It was a fact of life for a reasonably attractive teenage girl.  Eventually, I learned to take it as a compliment when I got looks from random men in the mall, or at Walmart.  It was actually kind of flattering, and sometimes I even got turned on a little when they stared.

I flipped to the next page in my Lit book, even though I hadn't comprehended anything on the previous page.  My mind was too preoccupied.    I was actually waiting for my cousin Chloe to come home from school.   She and her classmates were typically let out at three-fifteen, and when she first learned I had class from three to four every day, she got a wicked gleam in her deep brown eyes.  Pulling me aside, she asked if it would be okay for her to use my apartment weekdays after school.  She wanted "private time" with her boyfriend, she said, and since her dad was a writer who worked at home, they couldn't use her bedroom on the main floor.

"What about your boyfriend's house?"  I asked.

She shook her head.  "He has a baby sister, and his mom is home all day taking care of her."

I shrugged and agreed to let her.  "Just don't get caught."

To be honest, I loved the idea of my fourteen-year-old cousin having sex in my bed every day.  I had been attracted to young girls since I was about her age, when my best friend seduced me on a sleepover.  It was my first time kissing a girl, my first time sucking a breast, and my first taste of pussy.  I still liked guys, of course, but ever since that night the sight of a pretty fourteen-year-old could still make me tingle between the legs.

It didn't help that Chloe had been wearing skimpy shorts and a tube top on the day I moved in.   She helped me with my luggage and the few boxes of belongings I'd brought from home.  Her black hair was cut in bangs, her freckled cheeks pink from too much August sun, and I was quite surprised at how much she had developed.  Her bright red tube top was tight, conforming to every curve of her ample breasts.  They were nearly as big as mine, and I wear a C-cup.  And despite the heat, despite the sweat that dripped down her cleavage, her nipples were stiff and poking out sharply through the fabric.

I couldn't take my eyes off my little cousins tits, and it was then that I realized I enjoyed staring at young girls, just like my Uncle Ted.  Hell, I'd even noticed him staring at Chloe too--his own daughter!--when he thought no one was looking.

My thoughts were interrupted by the rattle of a key in the door.  The apartment had a private entrance, and when I looked up I saw Chloe step into my kitchen with her boyfriend in tow.

She spotted me sitting on the sofa and stopped short, her body jerking forward a little when Tom bumped into her from behind.  "Amy," she said.  "You're home."

Fucking Christ, Chloe was cute.  She went to a Catholic high school, where the uniform was a white blouse with a pleated skirt.  She still had bangs, and her shiny black hair was tucked neatly behind her ears and tied back with a white ribbon.  With a quick glance, I let my eyes drop to her chest, to the perky apples of her jutting breasts, then lower to the bare, shapely legs showing beneath her skirt.  My peek at her young body was over in a second, and I quickly looked up to meet her gaze.

"Class was cancelled at the last minute," I lied.  "Sorry, I guess I should have warned you."  I shot a glance at her boyfriend.  Tom was a senior.  When I first met him, I had to wonder why my uncle would let his 14-year-old daughter date this 17-year-old young man.  He was a tight-end on the varsity football team, an All-American type with blond hair, luminous white teeth, and cheeks that dimpled when smiled.  I could understand why Chloe wanted to fuck him.

He was watching me from behind Chloe, and there was a bit of a twinkle in his blue eyes.  Chloe turned and looked up at him, raising an eyebrow.  "Should we anyway?"

"Hell, yeah," he said.  And he cupped a hand behind Chloe's head, leaning over to give her a sloppy kiss.  Her freckled cheeks turned a brighter shade of pink, and she touched his chin, sucking briefly on his tongue before she broke away.  Turning to me, she took Tom's hand in hers and nodded her head toward the bedroom. "Is it okay if we . . . ?"

"Of course," I said.  My stomach was suddenly tight with excitement.  There was a question I had to ask though, and I was anxious about what her answer would be.  "Do you want me to go for a walk or something?"

Chloe looked up at her boyfriend with an uncertain expression.  Their eyes met.  A silent question was asked and answered, and when Tom shrugged his shoulders, Chloe turned back to me and said,  "You don't have to."  She took her boyfriend's hand and led him into the bedroom, shutting the door behind them.

Suddenly, my heart was pounding in my chest.  Listening closely, I could hear them talking quietly, provocatively.  Chloe giggled about something, then they both went quiet.

I set my text book aside and tip-toed over to the bedroom, careful to stay off to the side so they wouldn't notice my shadow under the door should they happen to be looking.   It was still quiet in there, but as I put my ear closer, straining to listen more intently, I thought I could hear a soft moan now and then.

My imagination went into overdrive, and I pictured them standing in the middle of the room, embracing and kissing as Tom fondled her breasts.

There was more laughter, and Tom said with a chuckle in his hushed voice, "My zipper's stuck."

"Let me," said Chloe.  I actually heard the zipper come down.  Then Tom let out a gasp and I knew for a certainty that my little cousin was holding his dick in her hand.  A moment later, he said, "Sexy bra, Chloe.  Is that a new one?"

"Yeah.  I got it just for you."

"I like it."

Then they went quiet again.  I imagined I could hear the rustling of clothes being removed, and then I heard a slight creak from the bed springs.

Chloe said, "I've been looking forward to this all day."

"Me, too," said Tom.  Then he added in a husky voice,  "God, you're wet."

Standing outside the door, I was wet, too.  I was so excited my knees wobbled a little, and I had to lean against the wall to keep from falling over.  I could picture it all in my head:  My 14-year-old cousin naked and lying back on the bed, her legs spread wide around her young man's hips.  I could see his hairy ass, moving between her thighs as he nudged his cock into position.  She wraps her arms around his waist and pulls her knees back, and when Tom finds her opening, thrusting his pelvis against hers . . .

"Oh, Tom!" she moaned.  "It feels so good to have your cock in me!"

Then the bed springs began to creak rhythmically.  I put a hand up my sweatshirt and cupped my bare breast, the nipple hard as a pebble against my palm.  I was more turned on by this than I thought I would be.  Just knowing my hot little cousin was right on the other side of the door--naked and getting fucked--caused an intense, hot glow to start up in my belly and flow downward.

As the creaking got faster, I fumbled at the waistband of my sweat pants, my hand shaking when I reached down inside my panties.  The silky strands of my pubic bush were sopping wet, and when I touched the stiff point of my clit my knees wobbled again.  A little grunt escaped my throat and I froze, worried they might have heard it.   But there was too much noise coming from the bedroom for the kids to hear anything.

The bed was creaking faster and faster now, and I could hear Tom groan with every thrust.  Chloe was talking in a soft, throaty voice, saying, "Yes, Tom . . . God yes, keep going . . . I want your cum inside me."

I was rubbing the top of my cunt with four fingers flat and pressed together, my hand jerking back and forth inside my sweat pants.  My whole groin was throbbing, and I still had the image in my head of my young cousin getting fucked.  I could picture Tom's cock, thick and hard, the shaft shiny and wet as it plunged in and out of her cunt.  She was holding him tight with her large breasts flattened against his chest, pumping her hips up and down, the mouth of her vagina sliding all the way up to his pubic bone with every thrust.

All three of us came at the same time.

There was a deep, masculine grunt, then an anguished "Oh, Baby!"  The bed suddenly stopped squeaking, and Tom let out a long groan that almost sounded like he was in pain.

Meanwhile, Chloe was moaning, "Yes, yes, YES!"  Her voice rose to a peak, then seemed to choke off in her throat.  I could almost see her nude young body tighten and twist as the orgasm gripped her narrow pelvis.

At the same time, I came so hard I had to clamp my free hand over my mouth.  I plunged my finger up inside my vagina, wiggling it around as my cunt spasmed against my palm.  My belly clenched, and my legs finally gave out.  I dropped to my knees on the carpet, my hand still between my legs, my finger moving in and out.

In the end I sat there in a daze, leaning back against the wall.   Chloe and Tom were talking in low tones now, but I couldn't hear what they were saying.  Pillow talk.  A soft laugh now and then.  Lost in the afterglow of love-making.

It was five or ten minutes later when Chloe suddenly said, "Okay.  Time to get dressed."

"Do I have to?" said Tom in a mock whine.

"Yes.  Now be a good boy and get off me."

I struggled to my feet, being as quiet as possible, and crept back to the sofa.  Opening my text book in my lap, I sucked my middle finger into my mouth.  The taste of my own pussy flooded my tongue, and it made me wonder what Chloe's pussy would taste like.  Right then and there, I made it my mission to find out.  Maybe when Tom left--when Chloe and I were alone in my apartment--I would try to seduce her. 

Just as the doorknob was turning, I realized my face was probably flushed.  Would Chloe notice the deep red shade and wonder what I'd been up to?   Acting on reflex, I lifted my heavy text book and held it right in front of my face.  Then I heard Chloe say in a sheepish voice, "Sorry if we were loud, Amy."

I lowered the book just enough to see Chloe from the waist up.  She was buttoning her blouse, her black hair mussed and tangled.  For some reason, that "freshly fucked" look on the face of my fourteen-year-old cousin made my insides twist.  "No worries," I said.   "With a stud like Tom, I'd be a little noisy too."  I gave him a smile, and he smiled back.  Chloe looked up at his face, then back at me.  She was deciding whether I was going to be competition for her boyfriend.

Then she happened to glance at my lap and she did a double-take.  Her eyes lingered on the front of my sweat pants, and I suddenly realized there was probably a huge, wet stain there.   I quickly lowered the book, and it didn't dawn on me until a second later how guilty that made me look.

Chloe wrinkled her brow, giving me a puzzled look.  She suspected something, and I didn't know at the time whether that was a good thing or a bad thing.  I would have to wait another day to find out.

"Well," she said.  "See you later."

"You're leaving?"  I hoped the disappointment wasn't too evident in my voice.  I was still intent on my seduction of the not-so-innocent young maid.

"I'm eating at Tom's tonight.  Dad already knows."

"Okay.  Have fun."

I watched her cute little fourteen-year-old ass, swaying left to right under her skirt as she walked out the door with her boyfriend. 

Damn.   

I was still extremely horny, my pussy still wet after listening to my cousin make love.  I still had an itch, and I didn't really want to relieve it with my own finger again.  I realized there were any number of guys from college who would be willing to sleep with me.  But it was a small campus, and I knew that if I banged a fellow student everyone would know about it in two days' time.  I was at the beginning my college career, and I didn't really want to carry the "slut" label for the next four years.

If only there was some other guy I knew, someone who wasn't a student at the college--someone close to me who stared at my body every chance he got.

Hmm . . .
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 03:56:24 AM by HeartAndSoul »

😇🖕👌😈

Offline purpleshoes

• Total freak
    • Fame +153/-1
Reply #1 on: June 06, 2021, 02:01:02 PM
This is a very well-written story. Thanks for sharing. Is there more to come?

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Total freak
    • Fame +132/-1
Reply #2 on: June 06, 2021, 06:45:02 PM
Yup, well-written and and an interesting start so far. Hoping for a part two :)

"If you lick it, they will come." - Field of Creams

Offline HeartAndSoul

• New Pervert
    • Fame +6/-0
Reply #3 on: June 13, 2021, 11:36:41 PM
This is a work of fiction.  You must be 18 or over to read this story.  In real life, incestuous relationships, particularly when an under-aged person is involved with a parent or adult, often causes deep psychological damage.  This story is provided for entertainment purposes only.  The author does not condone any sexual activity with persons under 18 in real life.

The Adventures of Amy, Part 2 (inc, M/F, niece)

After listening to my 14-year-old cousin Chloe fuck her boyfriend, I was quite worked up.  I needed to get laid, and remembering how my uncle Ted had been staring at my body since I was twelve, I figured he would be more than happy to relieve the aching itch in my groin.  I had it in my mind that all I needed to do was go find him and seduce him.  So as soon as Chloe left with Tom, I changed out of my sticky panties and sweats, then headed up the stairs toward the main floor wearing a pair of tight shorts.

But halfway up I froze in my tracks.  What was I going to do, tear off all my clothes and throw myself at my uncle?  What if I was wrong about him?  I mean, sure, he liked to stare at young girls (including his own daughter), but did that mean he wanted to sleep with me, his 18-year-old niece?

I had to stop--step back--and take a rational look at the situation.

When I was super-aroused, like I was at this point, I tended to act without thinking. I guess you could say it was the female equivalent of a guy thinking with his cock.  I was thinking with my cunt.   My only concern was getting off, having sex in  one form or another, and I was too horny to think about consequences.  Case in point:  the year before, when I was a 17-year-old senior, I went to a high school house party and got way too drunk.  Eventually I ended up in one of the bedrooms with a boy I had been crushing on all semester.  We were kissing, and he was feeling me up, and I was horny as hell.  So I grabbed his crotch and said, "Let me suck it."

"Sure," he said with a grin.  He was a guy, right?  Of course he said yes.

He pulled down his pants, and as I knelt between his legs to take him in my mouth, he texted three of his friends--all of whom came up to the bedroom to watch.  Long story short, I love giving head and I was really horny and really drunk, so without thinking it through I ended up blowing all four guys.  They all came in my mouth (I swallowed) and I loved every minute of it.

But of course, there are always consequences when you act impulsively:  For the rest of the semester, I was known around school as the Cum Queen.

So now I stopped halfway up the stairs and went back down to my apartment.  Better to cool off a bit and think this through.  First of all, did I really want to sleep with my own uncle?  When I was younger, I thought he was a creep.  Now that I was older, I realized he was just a typical guy, instinctively scoping out any halfway-attractive female in sight.  And I noticed something else when I started living in the apartment in his basement:  My uncle Ted was actually kind of hot.

Second, there was that whole incest thing.  I'd already been having sexual thoughts about my 14-year-old cousin, which was bad enough.  But my uncle?  That seemed so much worse for some reason. 

In the end, I decided to wait and play it by ear.  Besides, I had tons of studying to do that night, and I had to practice the piano for my upcoming recital at college. 

Then I remembered that the following day was Friday, and my first class wasn't until ten o'clock.  I would be alone in the house with Uncle Ted for two hours after Chloe went to school, and waiting until then would give me the rest of the night to plan my seduction--if I decided I still wanted to go through with it.

By the time my alarm went off at 6:30, I had the rough outline of a plan.

******************************************************************************************************************

After showering I dressed in a tight pair of white shorts and a yellow crop top--with spaghetti straps--that was a little too big for me.  I wore it without a bra, and when I looked at myself in the mirror, I almost decided against it.

The neckline dipped way down low, displaying a good portion of my cleavage, and the fabric was quite sheer, almost see-through.  The dark circles of my nipples were clearly visible.  I realized that if I wore this particular blouse without a bra, I might as well go topless.  It didn't leave much to the imagination.

But then again, that was the whole point, right?  I wanted my uncle to get a good eye full.

So that's how I was dressed when he came into the kitchen to find me at the stove, cooking breakfast.  "Well, isn't this a pleasant surprise?"  His eyes went from my tits to my ass, then back up again.  Standing right beside me, he put a hand on my lower back and leaned in.  "Wow.  Bacon and eggs."  He made it look as though he were examining the food, but I knew he was peeking down my top.  I let him look, then he kissed me on the cheek and said, "I'm a lucky guy to have you around."  And as he dropped his hand from my lower back, his fingers "accidentally" grazed the tops of my buttocks.

My heart skipped a beat and I grinned to myself.  It was going to be easier than I thought to seduce my uncle.

Ted and I were eating when Chloe came into the kitchen, wiping the sleep out of her eyes.  The 14-year-old was already wearing the skirt from her school uniform, but no blouse yet.  Instead, she was wore a white, sleeveless  undershirt over her bra.  As she stood there beside the table, staring at the eggs and bacon, her father and I both stared at her tits.  We could see the outline of her bra through the undershirt, and I got a better sense of the size and shape of her breasts.  They were like grapefruits, round and perky, and I felt my self go wet between the legs at the sight of them.

Chloe didn't want bacon and eggs.  Instead, she turned around and opened the cupboard.  "Where are the fruit Loops?  We had half a box yesterday."

"On the top shelf," said Ted.

"What are they doing up there?"  She stood on her toes, stretching her lanky body up to grab the box of cereal.  As she did so, her skirt rode up to reveal the backs of her slender thighs.

Ted was staring at his daughter's ass, and I got the feeling he put the Fruit Loops on the top shelf just so he would have this opportunity.  "You've been eating too much sugar lately," he said.

She made herself a bowl of cereal anyway and slumped down at the table with us.  "I need the sugar today.  I didn't get much sleep."

"Why not?" her dad asked with a teasing grin.  "Were you up all night texting your boyfriend?"

"No," she insisted.  But her freckled cheeks turned a bright shade of pink.  That said it all.

Ted and I were still at the breakfast table when Chloe went to finish getting ready for school.  We were almost alone now, and my belly tightened with excitement.  This was my chance to seduce him, but I still wasn't sure how I would do it.  I decided to start by giving him a little show.

"More coffee?" I asked.

"Sure."

I got up to get the caraffe, but when I poured his coffee, I didn't stand beside him.  Instead, I stood across the table and leaned way over, letting my naked breasts dangle inside the crop top.  Sure enough, he looked down the front of it and got a good look.  I think he even saw my nipples.

I poured myself a cup, and we sat there chatting until we heard a car pull into the driveway.  The horn sounded briefly, and a moment later Chloe came skipping into the kitchen again, fully dressed and ready for school with a backpack slung over her shoulder.  "Tom's here," she said.  She leaned over to give her father a quick peck on the cheek.  "Love ya, Dad.  See you tonight." 

She said goodbye to me as well, and Ted and I both checked out her ass as she headed for the door.

This was it.  Alone with my uncle.

I caught his eye and said, "She's turning into a little hottie, right?"

"Huh?"

"Chloe.  She seems to get sexier every day, don't you think?"

He cleared his throat, and there was a gleam of interest in his brown eyes now.  "Well since I'm her dad it wouldn't be appropriate to call her sexy.  But I will say this:  She's almost as pretty as you were at that age."

Then he slowly and deliberately dropped his eyes to my tits.  He wanted me to know he was looking, so I let him look.  "What?" I said.  "Are you saying I'm not as pretty now?"

"That's right, you're not.  You're prettier.  And since I'm your uncle, it wouldn't be appropriate for me to say how fucking sexy you are.  So I won't."  The grin on his face and the twinkle in his deep brown eyes told me everything I needed to know.

God he was handsome--with all that curly brown hair, and the dimple in his left cheek when he smiled.  He obviously wanted me, but who was going to make the first move?  Who would be the one to cross that line from harmless flirting to actual incest?

I was too nervous.  "Well," I said, "I'll start on the dishes."  I gathered up the plates and silverware, and as I took them to the sink I let my hip graze his arm.

He sat and finished his coffee in silence, then came over and leaned against me as he put the cup in the sink.  With one hand on my lower back again, he used the fingers of his other hand to slip the spaghetti strap from my shoulder.  With his lips close to my ear, he trailed his hand up and down my bare arm and said, "Did you wear that top just for me?"

By this time I was shaking all over from the pent-up excitement.  It was really going to happen.  "Yes," I said in a croaky voice.

"I thought so."  He pulled my long blond hair away from my neck, then leaned over and gave me a wet kiss there.

It made me gasp, and I dropped a cup into the dishwater.  But he was just getting started.  As he gently sucked on the side of my neck, he reached his hand down inside my top.  I had to grip the edge of the sink with both hands when he grabbed my bare breast, lifting it, squeezing it, tweaking the nipple with his fingers.

"Do you want this?" he asked.  "Or do you want me to stop?"

"No," I said, shaking my head.  "I mean, yes, I want it.  Don't stop."

Then he took his hand out of my blouse and gripped both my hips, pressing his groin against my ass.  I could feel the stiff ridge of his cock, straining inside his shorts, as he rubbed it across my butt cheeks.  "Can you feel it?  It's hard for you, Amy."

I could only nod.

Then he turned me around to face him.  He gazed down into my eyes with an intensity that made my toes curl.  "I always hoped someday you would want me as much as I want you." 

He lowered his face to mine, and I was suddenly kissing my uncle on the mouth.  Closing my eyes, I moved my lips against his.  Out tongues mingled, and I let him lick deep in my mouth, tasting my saliva.  Feeling bolder now, I wrapped my arms around him, pressing my breasts against his chest, then slid my hands down to his ass.  God, those cheeks were firm and well-muscled.  I groped them briefly then hugged him tighter, nuzzling my mouth in against his neck.  As he stroked the hair at the back of my head  I said, "Let's go back to your bedroom."

"I thought you'd never ask."

Standing there beside his bed, I took off my top and let my uncle see my naked tits for the first time.  He licked his lips as he stared at them, then watched me strip off my shorts.   I was naked now except for a pair of lacy black panties.  I tugged the waistband up, snuggling the crotch up over my pubic mound.  Ted grinned, thinking I was teasing him--but I was only being shy and nervous.  He fixed his eyes below my waist and said, "What about the rest?"

"You first," I said.

He shrugged and pulled off his tee shirt.  Thirty seconds later he was standing in front of me, stark naked.  His chest was still fairly trim for a 36-year-old, covered with a layer of dark hair.  He had the beginnings of a belly on him, but he was by no means fat.  His cock was fully erect, a good six inches long, and standing straight out in front of him.  Almost casually, he cradled his hand under the stiff member and gave it a few strokes.  "Your turn," he said.

My legs felt like rubber as I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my panties and slowly worked them down over my hips.  I was never one to shave or wax my pubic area, and when my tangled bush of gold curls came into view, Ted licked his lips again.   Taking a deep breath, I stripped the underwear down my legs and stepped out of them.

"God damn," he said, examining me in all my naked glory.  "My favorite niece is all grown up now."

We both got on the bed and before I knew it, he was leaning over my chest, holding a breast up to his face so he could suck in the nipple.  I hugged his neck as the pink nub stiffened between his lips.  Then he held it gently between his teeth, licking the tip with his tongue, and I couldn't help moaning a little.  I kissed his forehead, stroking the razor stubble on his cheek, and that's when he slid his hand down my belly to my lap.

I spread my legs for my uncle, feeling my thighs quiver when he ran his fingers up over the wrinkled folds of my cunt.  He found my clitoris and tweaked it gently, sending a jolt of pure pleasure down into my groin.  He knew what he was doing.  Combined with his wet mouth on my nipple, the way his finger twirled around my clit made me instantly wet.  So when he slid his finger down through my crevice, probing into the mouth of my vagina, it slipped in quite easily, all the way up to the knuckle.

"Oh god," I moaned.  With his finger still inside me, I turned toward him and put a hand on his hip as I planted wet kisses across his hairy chest.  Then, with my heart pounding in my chest, I dropped my hand to his crotch and took his hard cock in my fingers.

"I want you inside me," I said. 

He let me roll him onto his back and I crawled on top of him.  Spreading my legs around his hips, I rubbed my swollen, wet cunt against his erection.  He reached down between us and guided the tip to my crevice, dragging the head up and down between the labia before nestling into the dimpled opening at the base of my groin.

Then my uncle held his cock steady while I lowered the mouth of my vagina down over his glans.

He moaned and said, "Holy shit," gripping my hips as he thrust his pelvis firmly up against mine.  Suddenly, his cock was deep up inside me.  I could feel the mouth of my vagina stretch wide around the base of it, his pubic hair touching the lips.

And then we were fucking.

I gripped my uncle's shoulders, holding tight as I rode his cock.  My tits jiggled each time he pumped his hips up, and he grabbed them both, squeezing them together, pulling on them.  My entire being was focused on the sensation of his stiff member slipping in and out of my groin.  I leaned forward rubbed my clit against his pubic bone as we fucked.  I let my tits dangle against his chest, letting the dark hair tickle my nipples as I looked into his face.  His eyes were half-closed, his mouth hanging open, and the look of pure pleasure in his expression sent a shiver down my spine.

He started fucking me faster then, bucking my pelvis up and down with every powerful thrust.  I could tell he was close to coming, and I didn't want that.  Not just yet.

So I raised my hips until he slipped out of me, his cock thrusting up between my ass cheeks.  I could see the disappointment when he opened his eyes.  "What?" he said.  "You're not on birth control?"

"I am, but I wanted to do something."

I kissed his neck, then his hairy chest.  After giving his nipple a brief suck, I began moving my mouth down his abdomen, letting my breasts dangle against his crotch.  Then, when I licked my tongue into his navel and moved my mouth lower, he grabbed my head with both hands and moaned.  "Jesus, Amy, I think I love you."

I gripped the base of his cock with my fingers and licked my tongue up the length of his shaft.  This was just about my favorite thing to do--tasting my own pussy after the guy had his dick up inside me.  I looked up at Ted, holding his gaze with my green eyes as my tongue swabbed all over the head of his cock.  Then I took it between my lips and slid my mouth halfway down his erection.

I started moving my head up and down, mouth-fucking my uncle while pulling on his cock with my fingers.  I was eager for his cum, and I jacked him faster and faster as I sucked.  It didn't take long.  Just when I put my other hand down between his thighs, cupping his heaving nut sack, I felt his balls contract against my palm.  His cock jerked and twitched between my lips, and suddenly his thick semen was pumping into the back of my throat.

I swallowed it all, letting the snotty goo slide down as fast as it surged out the tip of his cock.  God, I loved the taste of semen.  It turns out my classmates' nickname for me had been entirely appropriate. I was indeed the Cum Queen.

I pulled my head up until just his glans was in my mouth, gently sucking out the last of his sperm as I cleaned under the ridges with my tongue.

Then I looked up at him again, rubbing his softening cock against the side of my face.  "Did you like that, Uncle Ted?"

"Immensely, child.  You do that quite well."

"Good.  Because now it's my turn."

Ted watched me with a grin on his face that made him look like a little boy.  Still straddling his hips, I started moving up his body, dragging my wet cunt up his abdomen, then his chest, until I was sitting on his face.

"Oh, sweet Amy."

I gasped when his lips brushed over the pink folds of my cunt.  He slid his tongue up and down through my crevice for a while, then dipped the tip into the mouth of my vagina.  I sighed and looked down at his handsome face between my thighs just as he clamped his mouth over the top of my cunt.  His tongue probed urgently through my pubic hair until it found my clit.  Then he started licking it.  Sucking it.  Brushing his lips over the stiff little nub.

"Oh, shit," I moaned, leaning forward to grasp the headboard.  I was trying very hard not to grind myself against his face; he had to breathe after all.  My whole groin was gripped by a tingly warmth now as his mouth made love to my clit, and I could feel the juices beginning to flow.  Then he reached around behind me and jammed two fingers into my cunt.

He started finger-fucking me, his hand slapping against my pussy as he scraped his teeth over my clitoris.  That sent me over the edge.  I cried out and my belly tightened, my thighs twitching around his face.  I felt my cunt throb and quiver as the orgasm gripped my pelvis.  When I cum, my pussy usually leaks a LOT of juice, and this time was no exception.  But Ted lapped it all up.  And when I lay down beside him again, wrapped snugly in his strong arms, I licked the rest of my juices off his face.

We lay silently for a while, lost in the afterglow.  Fucking my uncle was so much fun, I wondered why I never let him do it before.  I looked up and caught his eye.  "We're doing this again, right?"

"Hell, yes."

I rested my face on his chest and fondled his flaccid cock for a while.  He patted my head, saying, "Give me about twenty minutes and I'll be ready to go for another round."

"I have to get ready for school anyway."  I stuck out my tongue and gave his nipple a lick.  "So, Uncle Ted.  Did you know Chloe is fucking her boyfriend?"

"Of course."

That surprised me.  "How do you know?"

He smoothed the hair away from my cheek.  "He's a 17-year-old boy.  He wouldn't be dating her if she wasn't fucking him."

"Well, then,"  I said.  "I want to ask you something."

"Okay, what is it?"

I turned to look up at him again, resting my chin on his chest.  "Would you mind if I seduced her?"

"Chloe?"  He was grinning from ear to ear.  "Go for it.  But you have to tell me all about it later."

"For real?  You want all the dirty details about how I fucked your daughter?"

"God, yes."  He actually chuckled then.  "It's the next best thing, if I can't fuck her myself."

I had no clue if Chloe was into girls, or if she would be willing to jump in bed with her own cousin.  But I made up my mind to find out.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 01:50:14 PM by HeartAndSoul »

😇🖕👌😈

Offline HeartAndSoul

• New Pervert
    • Fame +6/-0
Reply #4 on: July 06, 2021, 07:59:10 PM

The Adventures of Amy, part 3 (F/m, f/m, F/f, Inc)

That afternoon, my three o'clock band rehearsal seemed to drag on forever.  I play the clarinet, and every time I wrapped my lips around the mouthpiece, I remembered what it was like to wrap my lips around Ted's cock.  God, I was horny.  All day there was a sweet, aching throb between my legs, and  I was looking forward to the weekend, hoping I would have another opportunity to fuck my uncle. 

Then, of course, there was Chloe.  Now that I had seduced her dad, the cute freckle-faced 14-year-old was next on my list.   It had been way too long since I last tasted pussy, and my mouth actually watered at the thought of licking my young cousin between the legs.  I was hoping I'd get a chance at her over the weekend.  If she wasn't bisexual already, she would be by the time I got done with her. 

After band practice, I fantasized about Chloe on my walk home from the university.  It was a beautiful autumn day, and the colorful fallen leaves crackled beneath my feet.  A sense of excitement filled my chest, and I made up my mind to seek out my cousin as soon as I got back to the house (if she wan't off somewhere with her boyfriend).  Little did I know I wouldn't have to look very hard.

When I opened the door to my apartment Chloe was already there, sitting on the sofa beside Tom.  I was a little surprised they weren't in the bedroom having sex.  They seemed to be waiting for me.

"Hey, you two."

Tom smiled and said hi, his gaze dropping to the front of the tee shirt I was wearing.  Chloe, still in her school uniform, smoothed her pleated skirt down over her thighs.  She seemed nervous.  "Hey, Amy.  Can I talk to you about something?"

"Of course."

I looked pointedly at her boyfriend, raising an eyebrow.  Did she want to talk to me alone?  And if so, why bring Tom along in the first place?

Chloe cleared her throat.  "In private.  Maybe in your bedroom?"

"Okay . . . "

We closed the door behind us, and Chloe went over to my dresser, making a show of examining the porcelain figurines I liked to collect.  She was obviously unsure of how to start the conversation, so I kept quiet and gave her some space.  In the meantime, I took the opportunity to stare at her ass.  Her skirt was loose and flowing, giving a good impression of the round little cheeks beneath.  Chloe was a good 10 inches shorter than me, looking more like an eighth grader than the high school freshman she was.  I started imagining how good her bare ass would look if she pulled down her skirt and panties right now, right in front of me.

Without turning from the dresser, she said, "Do you think Tom is hot?"

The question took me aback.  "I . . . I think he's very cute.  I can see why you like him."

"No."  She turned to face me then, her brown eyes locking onto my gaze.  "I mean, do you think he's sexy?  Do you want to sleep with him?"

"Chloe, I don't know what to say.  He's your boyfriend."

"But yesterday . . . "  Her freckled face turned a bright shade of pink.  "You were listening to us have sex, and you were getting off on it.  I saw the stain in your sweatpants."

So she HAD noticed.  I didn't know where this conversation was leading, but I definitely liked the general direction of it.  "What are you getting at, Chloe?  I mean, yeah, I think your boyfriend is hot.  And if you weren't dating him--if you had never dated him--I'd jump his bones in a heartbeat.  But you ARE dating him, so . . . "

Her eyes were lit up now, and a tiny smile was tugging at the corners of her mouth.  "Tom wants to fuck you," she blurted out, her cheeks turning pink again.  "And I want to watch."

"Really?"  I felt a warm glow take hold in my chest.  It appeared Chloe was about as kinky as her dad.  My nipples stiffened inside my bra, and the low-grade throb I'd been feeling in my groin all day suddenly blossomed, becoming an aching hunger that moistened my panties.

I stepped closer to Chloe, reaching out to cup her pretty face in my hand.  "I haven't had a good threesome in a long time.  So you're into girls?"

"No," she said, gently taking my hand away from her face.  "I just like guys.  But I love to watch Tom have sex with other girls."

"I see."  I held Chloe's gaze for a moment, then dropped my eyes to her chest.  I wanted her to know I was checking out her tits.  "What if I said I would only fuck him if you joined in?"

She shook her head.  "Come on, Amy.  I don't like girls, I just like to watch."

"Okay,"  I sighed.  "I'll do it.  But then it'll be my turn.  I want to watch him fuck you after."

Her face brightened at the suggestion.  "That's cool.  I like being watched almost as much as I like watching." 

She excitedly skipped over to the door and called Tom into the bedroom.  He actually seemed a little shy when he came in.  I was only a year older than him, and he was a high school senior--a starter on the football team--so I figured he'd be a little more confident.  But then again, I was a college woman, so maybe he was a little intimidated.

"Hi," he said, his dimpled cheeks blushing a little.

Without speaking I took off my tee shirt, revealing the lacy white bra that held my large breasts.   Tom watched in silence as I took off my bra, then pushed my jeans and panties down my legs.  I was naked now, except for my socks.  Too excited to waste time taking them off, I crawled onto the bed and parted my legs a little.  Tom and Chloe were both staring at my exposed cunt, and judging by the expression on Chloe's face, I thought maybe I'd planted the idea of girl/girl love in her head. 

I spread my legs wider, reaching down between them to tug the lips of my pussy apart.  I was sopping wet now, and Tom licked his lips as he gazed at the glistening pink folds.  "Well," I said.  "Get naked and come fuck me."

His hands shook a little when he started to unbutton his shirt.  Chloe walked over to him, saying, "Let me help," and I watched her unbuckle his belt and loosen his fly.  Then she knelt in front of him and pulled both his jeans and underwear down at the same time.  His erect cock flopped out, nearly hitting her in the face, and she grinned as she took it between her fingers, pulling it down so she could lick the tip of it.  Looking up at him, she said, "Are you ready to fuck my cousin?"

Nodding vigorously, he answered, "Hell, yeah."

When he climbed onto the bed with me, Chloe sat in the arm chair by the dresser.  She watched her naked boyfriend put his face down between my legs, and I spread them a little wider when he kissed my inner thigh.  He moved his wet mouth higher, inching closer to my throbbing pussy, and I felt myself get even wetter as I anticipated a good cunt lick.  But I was a bit disappointed when he bypassed my crotch altogether, moving up to kiss my stomach and wiggle his tongue into my belly button.

Next he was holding my tits together around his face, wetly kissing the valley between them.  His mouth moved up the side of my left boob, and then he was sucking on the nipple.  He squeezed it between his lips, and I felt his tongue swab all over it inside his mouth.  Then, when he gently nibbled on it with his teeth, I was suddenly done with foreplay.  I wanted him inside me.

"Come here," I said, pulling up on his shoulders.

He moved up between my legs, and I felt his hard cock prodding at my groin.  The fleshy head parted my thick labia and I lifted my hips, pressing my cunt up against him as he slowly eased into me.  He collapsed onto me, moaning into my ear.  Lifting his butt, he eased out of me a little ways then slid back in.  His cock was surprisingly small for a 17-year-old football player.  Barely more than four inches, and not very thick.  But it sure felt good slipping in and out me.

I held him close, feeling a rush as my breasts flattened against his chest.  He was fucking me a little faster now, and I pulled my knees back, wrapping my thighs around his hips.  I slid my hands down his strong back and cupped his firm buttocks, fondling them both as I looked over at Chloe in the chair.

The 14-year-old was obviously enjoying herself.  Her eyes were half-lidded and glassy as she watched us, and her black hair was hanging across one eye.  Her blouse was unbuttoned, exposing the full cups of her pink bra.  And she had her legs spread with the skirt pulled back onto her belly.  She was caressing her smooth inner thigh with one hand while the other moved around inside her panties.

Tom's cock was still slipping in and out of my cunt when I caught Chloe's eye.  "Show my your tits," I said.

At first I didn't think she heard me.  Her eyes went back to her boyfriend's ass, rising and falling between my thighs.  But then she took her hand out of her panties and leaned forward, slipping her blouse off her shoulders.  Next, she unhooked the clasp between the cups of her bra and took that off as well.

Jesus.

My cousin was only fourteen, but her tits looked like they belonged on a 16-year-old.  They were round and full, yet still perky.  The skin was creamy white, with the distinct tan lines of a bikini top left over from summer days at the beach.  And her nipples were thick pink nubs, surrounded by wide aureoles.

She saw me staring at her breasts, and after a moment's hesitation she put her legs together and lifted her butt, sliding her panties down and off her feet.  Then she spread her legs again, shifting to give me a better view of her naked cunt.

Damn.  It was completely bald and hairless.  "Wow," I said.  "Do you wax or shave?"

"Wax," she said.  "Tom pays for it once a month.  He likes a smooth pussy."

"I like it, too."  I dropped my eyes to her crotch again, taking in the plump white flesh of her adolescent mound, the puckered crevice between her labia.

Chloe smiled and draped a hand between her legs, pulling a finger up through her pink slit.  Then she started rubbing her clit.  A moan escaped her throat, and her thighs twitched as she spread her legs even wider.

Meanwhile, Tom was fucking me faster and faster.  I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him close as his hips pumped up and down between my thighs.  I was leaking more juice from my pussy now, adding extra lubrication to the hard shaft of his cock inside me.  The pressure was beginning to build deep in my groin, and I started to think I might cum just from being fucked.  Yes, I was thinking as he picked up speed.  Fuck me harder, Tom.  Make me cum . . .

But then he pulled out.  I was just about to complain when he raised his head and looked at me with those blue eyes of his.  "I want to try something," he said.

God, he was cute.  "Whatever you want," I said, hoping he might mean anal.  "I pretty much like it all."

He grinned at me and moved up to straddle my torso, his hairy legs on either side of my rib cage.  His smallish cock was all pink and red, glistening with the juices from my pussy, and I watched the purple head bob over my chest as he pushed my tits together and spit a long stream of saliva into the cleavage between them.

"What are you up to, Tom?"

Chloe spoke up from the chair.  "He likes tittie-fucking," she said.

And sure enough, he lay his stiff prick down between my breasts.  This was a new one for me, and I put my hands at the sides of my tits, pushing them together over his cock.  Then he started pumping his hips back and forth.  His balls were dragging up and down against my abdomen, and I watched as the knob of his glans poked in and out from between my boobs.

"God, yes," he moaned, fucking my tits faster and faster.  "I'm gonna cum, Amy . . . I'm gonna . . . . Ahnng!!"

I lifted my head and opened my mouth just in time.  The tip of his penis slid out from between my tits and suddenly it was spurting cum.  A LOT of cum.  It sprayed up the center of my face, warm and gooey as it landed in heavy clumps on my forehead.  I opened my mouth wider, sticking out my tongue, and the next load shot right in between my lips.  His semen tasted salty and and musky, a bit like mushroom soup, and I swallowed as much as I could, licking a huge dollop from my chin.

When he was spent, he moved forward a little, rubbing the slimy tip of his cock against my mouth.  It was growing soft already, but when I sucked gently on the head of it, I was able to get a little more sperm out of his piss hole.

He collapsed on the bed beside me, letting out a contented sigh.  Meanwhile, Chloe went down the hall to the bathroom and came back with a damp washcloth.  Sitting beside me, she began to clean her boyfriend's cum off my face. 

I watched her brown eyes as she worked, wondering what was happening in that pretty little head of hers.  She was totally naked, a sexy little 14-year-old who was still very much a child, but who had the body and sexual sophistication of a young woman. 

Wondering if I had opened her mind to the possibility of sex with another girl, I reached up and cupped one of her breasts in my hand.  She stopped what she was doing and looked at me.  I wasn't fondling her or anything, just holding her tit--a heavy globe of white flesh that easily filled my hand.  "Please don't," she said.  "I told you, I'm not into girls."

"Sorry."  I took my hand back.  "But I still want to watch you fuck Tom.  That was our deal."

"Of course."

So I got up to take my place in the chair.

I watched my 14-year-old cousin grin at her boyfriend as she sat between his legs.  "That was really hot," she said as she rubbed his thighs.  "Did you have fun?"

"Hell, yeah.  The best part was knowing you were watching."

Chloe gently prodded his legs apart, running her hand up one thigh to take his limp penis between her fingers.  "Can you get it hard again for me?"

"You know I can," he said with a grin.  "And you know the best way to get me there."  He spread his legs wide, pulling his knees back.

"Yes, I do."

Chloe leaned over, her black hair falling across her freckled cheek as she held Tom's cock off to the side.  Her wet, pink tongue came out, swabbing against his nut sack, then she sucked one of his balls into her mouth.

"Jeez," he moaned.  "You're a real natural with that pretty little mouth of yours."

She smiled with her lips still holding his testicle, then proceeded to lick her tongue up the underside of his shaft.  It twitched and stiffened a little when she licked under the ridges of the head, then she took him in her mouth.

God damn, it was hot. 

I spread my legs on the chair and slid my fingers down through my sticky public hair.  My crevice was still slippery-wet, and I briefly dipped a fingertip into my opening before drawing it up to touch my clit.  My 14-year-old cousin was naked, leaning over her boyfriend's lap.  I let my eyes rest on her small, round buttocks, then travel up her slender back.  Her large breasts were dangling beneath her chest, looking huge on such a small frame, and I longed to suck those thick pink nipples into my mouth.

Instead, I contented myself with rubbing my clit as I watched her slide the "O" of her lips all the way down Tom's cock.  It was almost fully erect again, and he put a hand on her head, looking down at her freckled face as her mouth nestled into the curly blond hair at the base of his shaft.

And when she started bobbing her head, sliding her mouth up and down his member, he moaned and said, "God, Chloe.  I think I love you."

Now that he was stiff again, Chloe let him out of her mouth.  She planted a kiss on his flat abdomen, then moved her mouth up his chest, pausing to give one of his nipples a little suck.  She ended by holding his face in both her hands, leaning over to put her mouth against his.  It was a sloppy, open-mouthed kiss, and I watched their pink tongues dance together as Tom reached up to cup her dangling breasts in his hands.

Chloe shivered a little, raising herself to spread her legs around his hips.  He reached down to grab his cock, pushing it up against her cunt.  I didn't have a very good view at this point, so I got up out of the chair and knelt on the floor at the end of the bed.  Perfect.  I could see everything.

Tom reached one hand around to hold her round little ass cheek.  From this perspective it was quite obvious how young she was compared to him.  His hand nearly covered her entire buttock, as small as it was.  Her hips were still narrow like a boy's, and her thighs looked skinny enough for Tom to encircle them completely with one hand.

But her hairless pussy, when viewed from behind, was plump and swollen.  Tom was dragging the head of his cock up and down between the pink lips, and Chloe was beginning to rock her pelvis back against it.  He pulled her ass cheek aside and nestled the tip of his penis into the dimpled opening at the base of her crevice.  "You ready?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah."

And I watched my 14-year-old cousin lower her hips, sliding the mouth of her cunt down over his cock.  Her fleshy vulva puffed out around his shaft, and she let out a moan, flattening her body on top of his.

Then he was fucking her.  I started rubbing my clit again, watching his shiny-wet cock plunge up into her then withdraw halfway, only to bury itself in her groin again when he humped his pelvis upward.  I couldn't resist reaching out to touch his balls as they jiggled with every thrust.  His scrotum tightened at my touch, and I cupped them in my hand.  Chloe had no idea I was playing with her boyfriend's balls as he fucked her.

Then his pumping hips slowed and stopped, with his cock still up inside her.  "Can we try something?" he asked.

"What?"

"Reverse cowgirl?"

She was silent for a moment.  "You know I like seeing your face when we do it."

"I know, but I love watching your little butt ride up and down when we fuck.  Please?"

"Okay."

Chloe raised her pelvis, letting his penis slip out of her, then turned around to face me, spreading her knees wide around his hips.  She caught my eye and held my gaze as she rubbed Tom's cock against her hairless pink gash.  I let my eyes wander down to her chest, still rubbing my own clit as I examined her full breasts.  Then I looked lower, just as she raised up and slipped his cock into her vagina.

As they started fucking again, I stood up and pulled the hairy lips of my pussy apart, giving Chloe a look at the pink inner folds.  I expected her to glance away, since she kept insisting that she wasn't into girls.  But she kept watching, even as I teased out the stiff nub of my clit and started tweaking it.

Tom was fucking her hard and fast now, and she rode him with every thrust.  Her tits were bouncing up and down on her chest, and I couldn't resist reaching out to grab one of them.  Chloe looked up at me, but this time she didn't say anything--not even when I squeezed her boob and lifted it against her chest.

Encouraged, I grabbed both of them.  They were heavy and firm, and I mashed them together, thrilled that I was finally groping my 14-year-old cousin.  And when I paused to pinch her nipples, feeling them stiffen as I gently twisted, she closed her eyes and swooned with pleasure.

While her eyes were closed, I leaned over and kissed her on the mouth.  But her eyes popped open and she pressed her lips together, turning her face from me as her brow wrinkled.

I guess she wasn't ready for a girl-kiss yet.   So instead, I reached down between Tom's legs and cupped his balls again.  He started fucking her faster then, and I ran my fingers up to the base of his thrusting penis.  It was wet with her pussy juice, and I swallowed hard, taking a deep breath before I reached higher to touch Chloe's cunt.

The puffy lips were smooth against my fingers, and her stiff clit was peeking out from under its little hood.  When I touched it with my fingertips, Chloe moaned and her thighs twitched.  I put my palm flat against her upper cunt mound, then slid it up to her belly and gently pushed.

"Lie back," I told her.

"What?"

"Lie back on top of him."

To my surprise, she did as I asked, resting her head on his chest as he reached around to fondle her tits.  His cock was still up inside her, and she had her legs spread wide around his hips.  For a moment, I just watched his wet shaft plunge up into her adolescent gash, then withdraw and plunge up into her again.

Then I leaned over and licked his balls.  They were hairy, and now they were soaked with Chloe's pussy juice.  I sucked the sweet nectar from his nutsack, then moved my tongue higher until I was licking Chloe's cunt lips where they stretched tight around his thrusting cock.

"Oh!" she gasped in surprise, and her pussy quivered, leaking even more juice around his shaft.  I slid my tongue higher then, and when I licked her clit she moaned out loud.

My heart was pounding in my chest at the sheer excitement.  I was finally licking my little cousin's pussy!  Her juices were sweet as honey, and I lapped up as much as I could from her 14-year-old cunt.  I started licking and kissing all over her hairless vulva, taking a moment to brush my lips over Tom's thrusting cock.  He was fucking her faster now, and at one point he slipped out of her.  I took his sticky shaft in my fingers, giving the head a brief suck before putting him back in.

He thrust up into her a few more times, and then he grunted.  His balls contracted and his cock began twitching and jerking in the tight grasp of Chloe's cunt.  He lifted his hips, sliding all the way into her as his cum emptied inside her.

When his orgasm had nearly subside, I pulled his cock out and sucked the end of it into my mouth.  I was rewarded with a few final spurts of his warm semen, which I let slide down the back of my throat.  I gently sucked until his cock began to soften, then I let him out of my mouth.  Time to give my cousin a real treat.

Chloe still had her legs spread, and the sight of her hairless, freshly-fucked 14-year-old cunt sent a shiver down my spine.  Resting my hands on her skinny thighs, I leaned forward to brush my lips over the jagged pink folds of her crevice.  I heard her gasp, and when she didn't protest that she "wasn't into girls," I tugged her lips apart with my thumbs. 

The interior was pink and glistening, and just as I rested my gaze on the dark, dime-sized mouth of her vagina, a gob of Tom's semen came oozing out.  I leaned over and sucked it out of her, letting the salty goo roll over my tongue before swallowing.  Then I was tonguing her tight little opening, sucking and licking to get the rest of her boyfriend's ball juice.  There was a lot of it, and I hungrily drank it down before planting wet kisses up her crevice to go to work on her clit.

The little nubbin was stiff against my tongue, and Chloe cried out so loud when I licked it I thought maybe her dad could hear it from his office upstairs.  I made love to my cousin's clit, twirling it with my tongue, brushing my lips over it, gently sucking on it.  She was panting hard now, squirming around on top of her boyfriend, moaning with every other breath.  I slipped my middle finger into the tight warmth of her vagina, feeling it contract and pulse around my knuckle.  A few more licks on her clit and she was over the edge.

"Yes!  YES!   God, I'm COMING!!!"

Her entire cunt mound seemed to quiver and twitch.  Planting her feet on the mattress, she lifted her hips, pressing her groin up against my face.  I still had a finger inside her, and now her pussy leaked so much of her clear, sticky cum it drenched my entire hand.  I took my finger out and started lapping at her 14-year-old crevice like a dog, drinking in as much of her juice as I could.

When her orgasm had subsided, she lay in a half-daze on top of her boyfriend for a while.  Then she sat up and looked at me with an expression that was half-wonder, half-puzzled.  "Thank you," she said.  "That was better than I thought it would be."

Now it was my turn to be puzzled.  "What?  You mean having a girl make you cum?"

"No.  Getting oral.  That was my first time ever."

I glanced at Tom's face now, and he looked a little sheepish.  "You mean, Tom never goes down on you?"

She shook her head.  "He doesn't like the taste."  Then she shrugged.  "And he's the only guy I've ever been with, so . . . "

"Oh my god.  First of all, shame on you, Tom.  You let her suck you off, but you won't return the favor.  And second,"  I looked my cousin in the eye.  "I'll eat your pussy whenever you want, day or night."

She almost smiled, but then her face was sober again.  I half expected her to tell me once more that she didn't like girls.  But instead, she lifted one shoulder in a casual shrug.  "Dad's probably waiting for supper," she said in an obvious attempt to change the subject.  "And me and Tom are going to a movie tonight, so . . . "

I let it go.  For some reason, Chloe was still reluctant to let her inner slut loose and admit she liked girls.  But this wasn't the last of it, not by a long shot.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 05:17:40 AM by HeartAndSoul »

😇🖕👌😈

Offline HeartAndSoul

• New Pervert
    • Fame +6/-0
Reply #5 on: July 06, 2021, 08:06:11 PM
Here's part 3.  There are at least two more parts to come.  Hope y'all are enjoying it so far.

😇🖕👌😈

Offline Coolmasterfl

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Fame +0/-0
Reply #6 on: July 07, 2021, 01:17:06 AM
Here's part 3.  There are at least two more parts to come.  Hope y'all are enjoying it so far.

Great stuff!  Keep it up!  Looking forward to the next installment.

Offline squidman

• New Pervert
    • Fame +0/-0
Reply #7 on: July 07, 2021, 05:22:41 PM
Love it. cannot wait for the next installment.

Offline HeartAndSoul

• New Pervert
    • Fame +6/-0
Reply #8 on: August 13, 2021, 05:19:24 AM

The Adventures of Amy, part 4 (F/M, F/f, oral, anal, Inc)

I almost didn't eat dinner with Chloe and her dad that night.  The taste of my little cousin's pussy was still on my tongue, and I didn't want to wash it away with spaghetti and meatballs.  Tom joined us too, since the two of them were going to a movie afterward.  I couldn't seem to keep the grin off my face, and Uncle Ted caught my eye several times, raising one eyebrow with a curious smile tugging at his lips.  He wanted to know why I was in such a good mood.  I could only glance at his daughter--who seemed to be ignoring me--and lick my lips.

After dinner we all went into the living room.  Uncle Ted sat on the sofa, while Chloe and Tom lay on the carpeted floor, smiling and giggling as they watched YouTube videos on her iPad.  I was perched in the arm chair, trying to pay attention to the Music History text book I was studying.  But I kept getting distracted by the sight of Chloe's ass.  She was wearing white shorts and a red tank top, and every time I glanced at her round little buttocks I got a picture in my head of Tom's cock sliding in and out of her teenage snatch.

The two of them finally left on their date a half-hour later, and as soon as I heard Tom's car pull out of the drive, I got up and walked over to stand in front of Ted.  He looked up at me with a bemused grin.  "What's gotten into you tonight?"

"Boy, do I have a story to tell you.  But first . . . "  I unzipped the fly of my jeans, pulling the flaps open to show him my panties.  "First, you have to make me cum."

As I stripped off my jeans and underwear, the smile on his face told me he liked that idea.  I stood on the sofa, my feet planted on either side of his legs, and he looked up at my hairy cunt as I lowered it to his face.  When his mouth nestled up against my groin, his lips caressing the wrinkled folds of my labia, I almost came right then and there. 

I grabbed my uncle's head, curling my fingers into his dark hair as his tongue slipped up inside me.  He licked deeper, tasting my juices, then slid his tongue up to my clit.  Reaching around to fondle my ass cheeks, he began making love to my cunt with his mouth, sucking on my labia, kissing my crevice, licking my clit.  I was in heaven, moaning with pleasure.  Then he focused entirely on my clit as he pulled my ass cheeks apart, touching the brownish-pink eye of my butt hole with a fingertip.

I came hard then, rubbing my cunt against his upturned face, leaking thick pussy cum into his mouth.  He kept licking, tickling my sensitive pink folds with his tongue until the orgasm finally subsided.

But I wasn't satisfied yet--far from it.  I lowered my self into his lap, reaching down to squeeze the hard ridge of his cock inside his pants.  Kissing him on the mouth, tasting my own pussy on my uncle's lips, I told him, "Take it out, already.  I want you inside me."

He grinned from ear to ear, unzipping his fly and fishing out his erection.  I felt the spongy head of his cock press against the underside of my cunt as he lubricated it in my slippery gash.  Then he thrust upward with his hips, impaling me with all six inches.

"Oh my god."  I almost collapsed on top of him, it felt so good.  I wasn't wearing a bra, so when I pulled off my tee shirt my tits were dangling in his face.  He grabbed them both, mashing them together, his tongue darting from one stiff nipple to the other.  When he took one in his mouth, his cheeks going hollow as he sucked, I slid my vagina up and down his shaft a few times and finally, I told him:  "I had a three-way with Chloe and Tom this afternoon."

He let my nipple out of his mouth and looked up at me with wide eyes.  "Please tell me that isn't a joke."

"It's not."  As we resumed fucking with a slow, leisurely rhythm, I told him the whole story.  He absentmindedly caressed my breasts as he listened, his deep brown eyes shining.  I related everything to him, from beginning to end, and when I finished his first question was, "So, she actually wanted to watch you fuck her boyfriend?"

Nodding, I rode the stiff pole of his cock a few more times.  "And she got herself off as she watched."

"So, my sweet and innocent 14-year-old daughter is really kind of a freak."

"Oh, yeah."  I leaned over and kissed my uncle on the mouth.  Then I put my hand under his chin, palm-side up, and told him to spit.

"Huh?"

"Spit in my hand."  He did so with a grin, then I spit as well, adding my saliva to his.  Reaching back behind me, I spread it into my asshole.  Then I raised up and let his prick slip out of me.

"Amy, Amy . . . what are you up to?"

Instead of answering, I reached between my legs and used two fingers to scoop a sticky wad of pussy cum from my vagina.  I added that to the spit in my butt hole, then grabbed Ted's cock and pushed it back under me, sitting my anus down on the knobby head.

"Oh, jeez," he moaned, caressing my hips.  I slowly lowered myself, feeling his prick nose up into my sphincter.  Then he was inside me, his thick cock filling my bowels.  I held on tight to his strong shoulders, watching the look of pure ecstasy on his face as he ass-fucked me.  As usual, anal sex hurt a little at first, but after a minute or so there was no pain--only pleasure.  I started rubbing my own clit, raising and lowering my hips to meet his thrusts, and just when he blew his load deep in my rectum, I came again.

He held me close as his cock softened in the grip of my butt hole, his sweaty face between my breasts.  Finally, I bore down with my ass like I was taking a shit, and his penis popped out.  He looked up at me then and said, "So does Tom have a big cock?"

"Actually," I said.  "It's kind of small, maybe four inches."

"Oh.  I imagined he would be well hung, being a football player and all."

"I know, right?"  I had my hand around the back of his neck, toying with the soft curls of his dark hair.  After half a minute of comfortable silence between us, I said, "So . . . I want to tell Chloe about us.  Tell her were fucking."

His eyes went wide.  "Do you think that's a good idea?"

I nodded.  "She has a perverted side that she keeps well-hidden--even from herself.  But I think she might like the idea of her cousin fucking her dad."

"Well," he said.  "I'll leave it to you.  But be careful, okay?"

"Of course."  I kissed him on the forehead.  "Who knows, maybe she'll be jealous of me and want to fuck you herself."

His limp cock twitched against my groin.  "God, that would be sweet.  But I'm not even going to hope for something like that."

He was able to get it up again, and we had fun for another hour or so.  At the end, he wanted to tittie-fuck me like Tom did, and when he came he arched his back and closed his eyes.  "Yes!  God damn, Chloe!  Taste your dad's cum!"

His warm ball juice landed on my face in heavy clumps, and I got to eat my third helping of sperm that day.

I went back down to my apartment and didn't see Chloe when she got back from her date.  But I was definitely thinking about her.  I guess you could say I was obsessed with my cousin.  I found some lesbian videos on PornHub--the kind where the older milf seduces the young teen virgin.  I made myself cum three more times while watching, then decided I'd better give my pussy a rest and go to bed.

The next morning I woke up just after seven-thirty.  It was Saturday:  no classes and no reason to get up, so I rolled over and went back to sleep.  I woke up again around nine, feeling a little chilly.  I had been sleeping naked except for my panties, so I got up and put on an old flannel shirt--one of my dad's--that I used for pajamas.  Back in bed, I snuggled under the covers and drifted off to sleep for another hour or so.

When I woke up again, I became aware of a presence beside me.  Fluttering my eyes open, I saw Chloe perched on the edge of the mattress.  Her silky black hair was un-brushed, still mussed from sleeping, and her eyes were red.  She was wearing blue jeans and a baggy sweatshirt with the logo of my university--a gift from me.

"Hey," I said as I stretched.  "This is a pleasant surprise."

But she didn't say anything.  Her eyes bore into mine, and I couldn't read what was going on behind them.  But her lips were pressed together in a thin line, and her jaw appeared to be clamped.

"I'm a little pissed at you," she said.

"What?  Why?"

Even when she was angry, she was cute as fuck.  The 14-year-old's freckled cheeks were flushed to a bright pink, and the way she tucked her hair back behind her ear made something quiver in my chest.  She held my gaze a while longer, then her eyes softened and she looked away.

"Okay, so maybe I'm more pissed at myself.  But it's your fault."

"I'm sorry for whatever you think I did, but I have no clue what you're talking about.  You'll have to explain."

"It's simple." She shrugged.  "You made me like girls--or maybe you made me realize I liked girls all along--I don't know."

Her shoulders slumped then as some of the tension left her young body.  Looking up, she saw the questions in my eyes.   "Okay," she said.  "So, last year, when I was just starting the eighth grade, I went to my first house party.  I met this girl, she was a tenth grader, and she started flirting with me a little.  I thought she was cute--and she was in high school, paying attention to a lowly eighth-grader like myself.  So I flirted back."

She sighed, running her fingers back through her hair.  "To make a long story short, we ended up kissing in one of the bedrooms.  And just when she had her hand up my shirt, Nicole Cassidy opened the door and saw us."

"Okay, so who's Nicole Cassidy?"

"Only the meanest, most popular girl in the eighth grade at the time.  She made sure all her friends tortured me for the rest of middle school, calling me names every day like dyke and carpet-muncher." 

Chloe looked at me again, her eyes pleading for understanding.  "Don't get me wrong, I wasn't homophobic in the least, and I think even then suspected I might be bi.  But it was horrible, what those girls did to me.  So I convinced myself I was straight, that what happened at the party was just a fluke--like an experiment or something."

She let out a sigh.  "That's why I threw myself at Tom as soon as I started high school.  If I was dating a senior football player, who could call me a lesbian?  But the part of me that liked girls was still there, deep inside."

"That's why you like watching Tom with other girls, right?"

She nodded, giving me a weak smile.  "It's a good arrangement.  I get to have sex with one of the hottest guys at school--making everyone think I'm straight--while getting off on watching these naked girls spread their legs for him.  It worked pretty good . . . until you came along."

"Ah."  It all made sense now, the mixed signals I had been getting from her.

She crossed her arms.  "You were talking about having a threesome, and you were making passes at me.  And damn it, Amy, you're so fucking hot it hurts just to look at you sometimes."

That made me smile.  "So when you were watching me fuck Tom . . . "

"What I wanted more than anything was to crawl up on the bed, push him aside, and have my turn with you."

Our gazes locked together.  Then her eyes softened, and I felt something pass between us.  My heart began pounding in my chest as I realized what this all meant.  Did I actually have a shot with my 14-year-old cousin?  It had been too long since I'd been with a girl so young.

I put my hand behind her, resting it on her lower back before dropping it to her small, soft buttock.  As I tenderly rubbed the seat of her jeans, she reached out a hesitant hand and brushed her fingertips against my lips.  Then she leaned over and kissed me.

She was a good kisser, softly caressing my lips with hers.  I kept my eyes open but hers were closed, and I watched her freckled face as I opened my mouth.  She did the same, and a moment later the tips of our tongues were touching, dancing together, giving me my first taste of Chloe's sweet saliva.

When she sat up again, there was a huge smile on her face.  She touched her fingers to her own lips and said, "That was amazing."

Then she pulled the covers down to my feet and climbed on top of me, straddling my midriff.  Her hands shook as she began to unbutton my flannel shirt.  With a coy smile, she asked, "I assume you're okay with this?"

"Fuck, yeah."

After undoing the last button, she pulled my shirt open, revealing my large white breasts.  Her small hands were cool and dainty when she touched them, sending electric waves of pleasure down through my chest.  Her tiny fingers twisted the nipples, making them stiffen, then she leaned over and held my right boob up to her face. 

Her wet tongue came out and began swabbing against the nipple.  When it was stiff and hard, she plucked at it with her lips, then sucked it into her mouth.

I moaned and threw my head back on the pillow.  It was the fulfillment of my biggest fantasy.  I had a 14-year-old girl nursing on my tit, her silky black hair falling down and tickling my chest.  She held my breast with both hands as she sucked, her mouth seeming to draw a hot warmth from deep in my gut.  I watched her pretty face, her closed eyelids, and the cherry rosebud of her mouth as it opened wide to clamp over my nipple.

Then she left my breast and began planting wet kisses down my abdomen.  The skin of my belly twitched and tightened as her lips passed my navel and approached the waistband of my panties.  And when she hooked her fingers inside the elastic, tugging downward, I felt a rush of taboo excitement grip my belly.

I lifted my hips so she could remove my underwear.  Then I spread my legs.

Chloe let out a soft sigh when she touched the downy curls of my pubic hair.  Then her face was down between my thighs, her lips brushing over the tender folds of my cunt.  I couldn't help moaning when her tongue came out to lick up through my crevice, and I spread my legs wider, looking down to watch her mouth clamp over the top of my pubic mound.

The sight of it sent shivers down my spine.  With her hands wrapped around my thighs now, and her freckled face between my thighs, I lifted my hips and gently pushed my hairy cunt against her mouth.  Her tongue found my clit, sending a jolt of pure pleasure down through my groin, and I reached both hands down to hold her head as she licked and sucked on the stiff pink nub.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, she took one hand from my thigh and touched the base of my pussy crack.  I felt her pry the lips apart, then one finger slipped into me.  She moved it in and out, still licking my clit, before inserting a second finger.  Then a third.  A moment later, she had all four fingers in my vagina, and I swear she was trying to fist-fuck me, but I was just too tight.

Either way, I felt the pressure begin building deep in my belly.  With her sweet little mouth sucking my clit and her fingers wiggling around inside me, I was a goner. 

"God, yes, Chloe . . . Fuck, yeah . . . keep going . . . keep . . . ahh, SHIT!"

My belly tightened and my hips came up off the bed.  I squeezed Chloe's freckled face between my quivering thighs, and my entire groin seemed to explode.  She kept licking, kept sucking at my throbbing cunt, both hands under my ass now as she drank in the cum that was flowing from my crevice.

She lifted her head, wiping my juices from her mouth with the back of her hand.  She had a huge smile on her face.  "What do you think?  Did I do it right?

I smiled back as I sat up and reached for her. "Come here."

Pulling my cousin toward me, I kissed her hard on the mouth, tasting my own pussy.  Then I pulled off her sweatshirt.  She wasn't wearing a bra, and the sight of her full, creamy breasts brought out the animal in me.  I pushed her back onto the bed, and she smiled at being handled so roughly. 

I lay down over her, aware of how small and delicate her body was below me.  Holding her face in both hands, I brushed my lips over hers.  "Was that your first time, going down on a girl?"

She nodded, her eyes bright and shiny.  "How did I do?"

I kissed the tip of her nose.  "Girl, I haven't came that hard in a long time."

Then I nuzzled my face into the crook of her neck, and she gasped when I sucked on the warm skin there.  Sliding my lips downward, I held both her breasts together around my cheeks and licked the valley between them.  Such big tits for a a 14-year-old!   I was in heaven.  I traced my tongue around one of her wide aureoles before taking the nipple between my lips.  I felt it stiffen against my tongue, and as I gently sucked she snaked her hands around the back of my head and arched her back.

I went to work on her other nipple, thrilled at the soft moans she was making as it, too, stiffened between my lips.  Then I sat up and reached for the fly of her jeans.  My hands were shaking so bad I could barely grasp the zipper to tug it down, and when I did, my knuckles brushed over the firm little mound of her cunt beneath the denim.

She lay there passively as I stripped off her jeans and underwear.  Naked now, the 14-year-old let me pull her legs apart.  Her narrow mound was hairless and pink, a small, pubescent cunt that was nevertheless swollen with arousal.  I traced my fingers down over her crevice, teasing at the jagged inner labia that slightly protruded.  Then I looked up at her face and said.  "How adventurous are you?"

She shrugged.  "I don't know.  I haven't had enough experience to know what I like.  Why?  What are you thinking?"

I grinned without answering and crawled over to my nightstand.  From the top drawer, I took out a slender vibrating dildo and showed it to her.

Chloe's eyes went wide.  Then she smiled.  "Oh, my.  Now that looks like fun."

When I sat between her legs again, she spread them wider, pulling her knees back.  She watched me put the dildo in my mouth, sucking and licking it to wet it with my saliva.  Then I leaned over and spit a long string of saliva down onto her pussy.

I turned on the vibrator and she looked down between her breasts, watching as I touched the tip to her groin.

"Shit," she said with a gasp.  She tossed her head on the pillow, thrusting those firm tits in the air as she arched her back.  I used the tip of the vibrator to caress her clitoris, then slid it down through her crack, prodding the lips apart.  By then she was so wet the slender dildo slipped easily into her opening.

I started moving it in and out, watching her hairless cunt quiver as the thick labia stretch wide around the rubber cock.  "Oh god," she moaned.  "Oh god, oh god."

Then I leaned over and probed my tongue into the top of her slit.  Still moving the dildo in and out, I found her clit and started licking.  I brought her closer and closer to orgasm, thrilled at the way I was making her narrow hips squirm on the bed.  Then, when I knew she was about to go over the edge, I straightened up and pulled the dildo out.

"Hey!"  She half-sat up, giving me an annoyed glare.  "I was about to cum!"

"I know."  I smiled impishly.  "But I have something else in mind for you."

"Okay . . . what?"

"Get up on your hands and knees."  I said it in a mock-commanding voice.

She smiled and played along.  "What if I don't want to?"

"Then I'll have to give you a spanking."

"Oh.  Well, I guess I better do what you say."

She got up on her hands and knees, wiggling her small rump while looking back at me over her shoulder.  God, she was sexy.  I put a hand on one round ass cheek, then slid the still-vibrating dildo under her cunt, rubbing it up against her clit.  She dropped her head and arched her back, rocking her hips to dry-hump the top edge of the vibrator.  I let her do that for a while, getting off on the fact that my 14-year-old cousin was finally finding her inner slut.

Then I slid the tip of the dildo up through her crack to the base of her groin, nestling it into the tight mouth of her vagina.  She held her hips still then, and they quivered a little as I slowly eased it into her.  She pushed her groin back to take in all of the rubber shaft, then started rocking back and forth.  I just held it there, letting her fuck herself with it.

I let her go until she had herself good and worked up.  When I thought she was at the right level of excitement, I pulled her ass cheek aside then leaned over and licked her anus.  She jumped a little and let out a squeal.  I was willing to bet this was another thing Tom had never done for her.  Her little brown sphincter had a musky taste, and I pushed my tongue in as deep as it would go, wiggling it around inside her as I moistened the puckered opening with my spit.

Then I slipped the vibrator out of her cunt again and nestled the tip in between her ass cheeks.

"Amy?" she said, looking back at me over her shoulder.  "What are you doing?"

I gently pushed the vibrator against her wrinkled butt hole, making her hips twitch a little.  "Have you and Tom ever done anal?"

"No.  He wants to try it, but I'm afraid it'll hurt."

I pushed a little more.  "I'll go slow then.  If you feel any pain, just let me know and I'll back off."

"I don't know if I want to . . . "

But she stayed there on her hands and knees as I held one of her narrow hips in my hand, gently pushing with the vibrator.  After a moment, she said, "I don't think it will go in."

"It will," I assured her.  "Just push out, like you're taking a shit."  She grunted a bit, and I actually saw her tight little sphincter blossom out around the tip of the dildo.  I pushed a little more firmly, and she moved her hips back against it.  A moment later, the head of the dildo was inside her.

"Oh!" she said in surprise.

"Are you okay?  Does it hurt?"

"A little . . . but I like it!"

I slowly eased the shaft into her anus, until she had its entire length inside her.  Then I started fucking her with it.  "Oh shit, oh shit," she moaned.  It sounded a little like she was in pain, but she started rocking her hips again, trying to take in even more of the dildo.

At the same time, I cupped my hand under her pussy.  It was already drenched with her juices, the flesh hot to the touch.  I slipped my thumb into her vagina, feeling the thrusting of the dildo through the thin membrane between, and started rubbing her clit with my fingers.

Two minutes later she came so hard her pussy cum filled the palm of my hand and dripped onto the covers of my bed.  Her whole body stiffened, and I could see her butt hole pulsate around the dildo.  She started to moan, but it choked off in her throat as her stomach clenched and tightened.

We napped for a while afterwards, our nude bodies snuggled together under the covers.  Truthfully, I didn't sleep at all; I was still somewhat dazed over the fact that I had just fucked my 14-year-old cousin.   I looked down at her face, so sweet and innocent as she dozed with her head on my arm.  Her breasts were pressed against my side, her wet pussy against my thigh.  Glancing at the clock, I realized it was almost one, and I gently nudged her awake.

"Hey," I said.  "Your dad is probably expecting us for lunch.  We should get up and get dressed."

She stretched a little, draping her arm over my naked bosom to hold on tight.  "I don't want to.  I want to stay like this all day."

"That would be nice," I agreed.  "But let's at least think about getting up, okay?"

She grunted.  "Do you want to do another threesome with me and Tom?"

"Any time," I told her.

"Good.  I want you there the first time I let him do anal."

"It would be my pleasure. "  I leaned over and kissed her freckled cheek, then said, "So, I have a confession to make."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."  Taking a deep breath, I spilled the beans:  "I've been sleeping with your dad."

She was silent for a long time, one hand absently playing with my breast.  Then she looked up at me, her brown eyes locking onto mine.  "It doesn't surprise me.  All my friends think he's hot."

"So, you're not mad?

"Nah.  He needs to get laid, too."

"Cool, thanks.  But what about you?"

"What about me?"

I rubbed her bare shoulder.  "You said all your friends think he's hot.  Do you think he's hot, too?"

"That's a stupid question.  He's my dad."

"Of course, but he's also a handsome, charming man.  I'd be surprised if you didn't think he was hot."

She shrugged, trying to act casual.  "Yeah, I guess if he was one of my friend's dads I would think he was hot."

I waited a moment, then said, "Because he thinks you're hot, you know."

She rolled her eyes.  "Duh.  I can tell by the way he stares at me all the time."

I took a deep breath and plunged forward.  "So, I'm going to say this one time, just to put it out there.  I have a feeling you're as big a sex freak as I am."

She blushed and grinned a little.  "Maybe."

"Well, if you are, and if you like perverted sex as much as I do, then I'm pretty sure your dad would be willing to have sex with you--if that's something you think you would like."

She was quiet for a long time.  "I'll admit I've thought about it.  I mean it's so obvious that's what he wants, how could I not imagine what it would be like?"  She kissed my shoulder, then added, "But he's my dad.  I don't know if I could go through with it."

"Well," I said.  "Just think about it.  If you decide you want to try it, just remember you have a standing invitation to join us.  You don't have to ask."

She seemed skeptical about the whole idea, and we didn't speak more of it as we got out of bed and got dressed.   I watched her pull on her panties and jeans, then put her sweat shirt on.  When we were ready to go upstairs, I stopped her with a hand on her shoulder.  "Just let me say this.  You know how much you enjoyed watching me fuck Tom?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, I would enjoy watching you fuck your dad just as much--if not more."

"Wow," she said with a teasing grin.  "You really ARE a pervert, aren't you?"

"Guilty," I said, raising my right hand. 

She giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck, standing on her toes to give me a kiss.  "Come on," she said.  "Let's have some lunch."
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 02:49:45 AM by HeartAndSoul »

😇🖕👌😈

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Total freak
    • Fame +132/-1
Reply #9 on: August 13, 2021, 06:48:13 AM
Yup, well-written and and an interesting start so far. Hoping for a part two :)

I'm sad to admit, somehow I then completely lost track of the story and didn't re-discover it until now. But it's been a hot and kinky and I'm looking forward to more.

I actually liked that Chloe was initially hesitant about letting Amy touch her. It added a tiny bit of conflict and resistance that then made it more special when the two finally got together.

"If you lick it, they will come." - Field of Creams

Offline HeartAndSoul

• New Pervert
    • Fame +6/-0
Reply #10 on: September 12, 2021, 02:49:22 AM

The Adventures of Amy, Part 5 (FM/f-teen, inc)

It was Saturday afternoon already.   I hadn't had a chance to study, mainly because I'd been too busy fucking my uncle, my cousin and her boyfriend.  So after lunch I retreated to my apartment and buried my nose in my books.  My goal was to get all my homework done as soon as possible so I could play for the rest of the weekend.

I took a short break around five to make myself a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup, then it was back to the grind.  I didn't finish up until after ten, at which point I texted my uncle to see if he was still up.  In response, he sent me a picture of his erect penis with a caption that read, "I'm always up for you!"   I groaned at the juvenile pun, but at the same time my gut tighten with anticipation as my trembling thumbs typed out, "on my way."

When I went upstairs my uncle was in the kitchen making hot cocoa for the two of us.  His brown eyes twinkled when he saw me, but he raised an eyebrow as he took in the baggy sweat pants and tee shirt I was wearing.  "I see you dressed up for me."

"I know I'm a mess," I said.  "I was studying all day." I stood on my toes to give him a kiss, being sure to brush my boobs against his chest.  "But I promise I'll make it up to you."

That made him grin.  He held me close and kissed me again--with tongue this time--while sliding his hand down the back of my sweats to grip my buttock.  "Can't wait," he said.  "But let's have some cocoa first."

He turned the stove off and removed the pan from the burner, then added a healthy shot of brandy to the bubbling hot chocolate.  He was just pouring a cup for each of us when the front door opened.

"Chloe?" he called out.  To me, he said, "Her curfew's not until midnight, and it's not even ten-thirty."

She appeared in the doorway to the kitchen.  "Hey, Dad."  Then she saw me and smiled.  "Hi, Amy."

My fourteen-year-old cousin looked scrumptious.   She was wearing cutoff denim shorts, and her white blouse was so thin her lacy red bra was clearly visible through the fabric.  It had a low-cut neckline that revealed a good portion of the deep cleavage between her breasts.

Her father said, "Why are you home already?"

"Tom has to go with the family to visit his aunt tomorrow.  They're leaving at seven, so his  mom wanted him home early."  She was still standing in the doorway, and now she motioned her head toward her bedroom down the hall.  "Anyway, I'm going to bed."

Ted held up a hand.  "Wait.  Have a cup of cocoa with us."

She shrugged a shoulder and stepped into the kitchen.  Now it was easy to see that her black hair was mussed up, and her freckled face was flushed and glowing.  Then I noticed that her blouse was buttoned wrong--one button hole had been skipped about halfway down.  It didn't take a lot to imagine what she and Tom had been doing in the car when he dropped her off.

Her dad handed her a cup of cocoa, and I watched his eyes inevitably drift down to her chest.  He gave his daughter a wry smile and said, "I thought your mother did a better job of teaching you how to dress."

She followed his eyes down to the front of her blouse, and her freckled cheeks turned bright pink.  "Oh, god," she said under her breath, setting her cocoa on the counter.  Then, as she fumbled to re-do the buttons, her dad shocked me by reaching out to touch his fingertips to the creamy skin of her upper breast, just above the cup of her bra.  It was only then that I noticed the bright red stain.

"Is that a hickey?"

"Dad!"  She turned away from his touch, crossing her arms over her chest.  "That's not your business, okay?"

"Sorry.  You're right."

Chloe recovered her composure when she tasted her cocoa.  Her eyes went wide and she said, "What's in this?"

Her dad sipped from his own cup.  "A little brandy.  Do you like it?"

She nodded, and the three of us stood around the center island of the kitchen, sipping our cocoa and chatting.  Chloe was leaning forward, elbows on the counter top, her hands wrapped around the mug.  She had to notice how her dad was looking down her blouse, at the valley of her cleavage made deeper by the way her arms were squeezing her full, round tits together.  But if she noticed him ogling her, she didn't seem to mind.

Finally, she went off to bed and my uncle Ted took me in his arms, kissing me long and deep.  "Damn it," he said.  "I was really looking forward to taking you back to my bedroom and fucking your brains out.  Maybe we can go down to your apartment . . . ?"

"Why?  Chloe knows we're having sex."

"What?!?"

"Yeah.  I told her this morning--right after she ate my pussy and I fucked her ass with a dildo."

Ted's hands tightened around my waist, and I felt his cock stiffen against my belly.  Now his face broke out in a huge grin.  "Oh, my."  He put his hand over the front of my tee shirt, lifting and fondling one heavy breast.  "She actually let you stick a dildo up her ass?"

"Yup.  She loved it, too.  Oh--and there's one more thing.  I invited her to have a threesome with us."

His mouth dropped open and he gripped my tit so hard it hurt.  "You didn't."

"I did," I said, rubbing my groin against his thigh.

"And . . . ?"

I shrugged.  "She seemed reluctant, but she did tell me she's thought about fucking you before."

Now his cock was rock-hard, making a tent pole in his pants, poking me in the belly.  His eyes were shining when he said, "Well, then, let's make her think about it some more.  Let's go back to my bedroom and have loud, noisy sex all night long.  Her room is right next to mine, and I want her to hear your moans and groans.  I want her to know her dear ol' dad can still make a young girl cum."

My belly tightened at the idea of Chloe listening to me fuck her father.  "Okay.  Let's do it."

So we went back to his bedroom and made as much noise as we could.  I moaned when he licked my pussy.  I cried out when I came.  He fucked me doggy-style, making the bed springs creak, knocking the headboard up against the wall that separated his room from Chloe's.  And when I sucked him off, he yelled, "God, yes, Amy!  Eat my cum!"

We fell asleep after about an hour, but sometime during the night Ted woke me with a kiss, his tongue licking softly across my lips.  We had another noisy round of love-making, the two of us fucking loud enough to wake his daughter next door.

I awoke early the next morning, lying beside Ted under the covers.  We were both naked, and to judge from his snoring he was still sleeping quite soundly.  I thought about the previous night, about Chloe lying in bed listening to me fuck her dad.  Did it disgust her?  Did it turn her on?  I was betting it made her horny.  The previous morning she had finally shown me her inner slut, and I had a feeling she was even more perverted than she was letting on.

I stretched beside Ted, then cupped my bare breasts in my hand, pinching my nipples hard enough to make them tingle.  Sliding one hand down my belly, I put it between my legs.  My hairy cunt was already wet, the outer lips swollen and sticky, and I circled my clit with my fingertip as images of my naked 14-year-old cousin floated through my head.

I don't know why I liked the idea of family sex so much.  I mean, I was already committing incest with my cousin and my uncle, but in my mind the ultimate taboo--sex between father daughter--was the most erotic thing I could imagine.  I shivered under the covers as I slipped two fingers into my wet opening.  Ted was certainly willing--that much I knew for sure.  And as for Chloe--maybe the sounds of lust coming from her dad's bedroom the night before put the idea in her pretty little head.

Thrusting my fingers in and out of my cunt, I once again entertained a fantasy about Chloe and her dad.  My entire groin was throbbing with unrequited lust.  Without realizing it, I was moaning loud enough to wake Ted, and he startled me a little when he said, "Let me help you with that."

Reaching under the covers, he gently took my hand out from between my spread thighs.  His fingers combed into my pubic curls, then he reached lower and stroked the slippery folds of my labia.  The gentle touch of my uncle's hand sent waves of pure pleasure coursing through my groin, and my pelvis jerked a little when he slipped a finger into me.

Meanwhile, he leaned his head over my chest and I felt his warm mouth engulf a nipple.  He shifted a little, and suddenly his bone-hard cock was pressing against my thigh.  "Jesus," I said.  "Even after everything we did last night, you're already hot and bothered this morning?"

"Are you complaining?"  he asked, moving his finger in and out of my slippery opening.

"Not in the least."  I hugged his neck, pulling his mouth back down to my nipple, and planted a wet kiss on his forehead.

That's when I saw Chloe.  The bedroom door was open, and she was standing half-hidden behind the jamb, her freckled face peeking around the corner as she watched her dad suck my breast.  "Uh, Ted . . . " I said, tapping his shoulder.

"Huh?"  He lifted his mouth off my wet nipple and followed my gaze to see his daughter standing in the doorway.  "Chloe," he said, moving away from me as he pulled the covers up over my nakedness.

"No," she said in a half-pleading voice.  "Don't stop.  I want to watch."

My heart skipped a beat, then began thumping frantically in my chest.  "Are you sure?" I asked.

She nodded.  "You said I had a standing invitation, right?"

"Of course."

"Well, I'm not saying I'm ready to jump into bed with you guys, but right now I definitely want to watch.  Is that okay with you, Dad?"

"Yes, Sweetheart.  Whatever you want."

Ted's hand was shaking with excitement as he pulled the covers down off my breasts again.  And when his wet mouth clamped onto my nipple, I caught Chloe's eye and gave her a wink.  She smiled a little and stepped into the room.

Ted slid his hand down my belly, under the covers, and combed his fingers through my pubic curls.  Reaching lower, between my thighs, he stroked the sticky folds of my labia.  I spread my legs wider and watched Chloe as her dad's middle finger plunged into my opening.

The 14-year-old stood there somewhat awkwardly.  Her black hair was tied back in a pony tail, making her freckled face look even younger.  She was dressed in a tank top with a low-cut neckline that exposed the tops of her bare, milky breasts.  Other than that, she was wearing a pair of lacy pink panties and nothing more.  She had her hands clasped modestly in front of her groin, but as I stared she moved them aside to let me gaze at her plump little mound beneath the silky fabric.

I spread my legs wider as her dad began moving his finger in and out of my sex.  Then I sat up and pushed the covers down away from both our naked bodies.  Chloe's eyes grew wide as she watched me grasp her dad's cock.  It was stiff and throbbing, and her gaze followed the purple head bobbing above my pumping fist.  She bit her bottom lip and turned her attention to my cunt, watching her dad finger-fuck me.  I spread my legs wider, lifting my groin against his hand, giving the girl a better look.

Then I sat up and hooked a knee over Ted's waist.  I straddled him, facing away from him and toward his daughter.  The top of his erection was pressed against my pussy, and I cupped the underside of his shaft in my hand, pulling it back so I could grind my wet crevice up and down the length of it.

Chloe stepped closer, trying to get a better look, and I hiked up my hips, pushing his cock back under my groin.  I was already dripping slick moisture from my slit, and the knobby head of his penis slipped easily up into me.  I sat down, taking in his entire length, moaning as my pubis pressed against his.

Ted started fucking me, moving his hips up and down.  Chloe's cheeks were flushed a deep shade of red, her mouth hanging open as she watched his thick shaft move in and out.  I crooked a finger, motioning her closer, and she glanced quickly at her dad's face before stepping over to climb up on the mattress and kneel beside me.

She let me kiss her, opening her mouth wide against mine.  Our tongues mingled together and as we kissed, I put my hand down the front of her tank top.  Her bare breasts were warm and heavy, the flesh silky-smooth, her nipples hard points against my palm.

Still riding her dad's cock, I reached my other hand down behind her and cupped the seat of her silky panties.  I stroked her soft little buttocks for a few moments, then Ted touched the back of my hand.  I moved it a little, cupping one of her round ass cheeks while he fondled the other.

Her dad's touch on her bottom seemed to excite Chloe.  She kissed me hard one last time, then slid her wet lips across my cheek.  Her mouth nuzzled into my neck as she took one of my breasts in her hand, lifting it against my chest, then she ducked her head and took the nipple between her lips.

"Oh my god," I moaned.  Now I had a 14-year-old girl suckling on my tit while her dad's cock was thrusting deep into my cunt.  I already felt the sweet pressure building in my gut when Chloe's hand slid down my belly.  She probed her delicate fingers into the top of my slit and found my clit, gently tweaking the stiff nub, and when her teeth grazed my nipple the damn burst in my groin.

My whole body tightened and and I felt the watery, sticky cum leak from my crevice.  Chloe kept sucking my breast and twirling my clit, even as the orgasm made my hips buck and grind.  My cunt spasmed and clenched around Ted's cock, and he thrust up into me three more times before I felt his member swell inside me.  He groaned out loud and suddenly his hot sperm was filling my vagina.

When he was spent I let him slip out of me, then knelt beside him on the bed.  Chloe was kneeling on the other side--with her dad between us--when we embraced and shared another kiss.  Then she suddenly pulled away and looked down at her chest.  Her dad's hand was cupped over the front of her tank top, cradling one of her full breasts in his palm.

"Can I see them, Sweetie?"  The expression on his face was ecstatic, almost pained.  She looked at him for a moment, indecision knitting her brow.  Then her features relaxed as she made her decision.  Grasping the hem of her tank top, she pulled it off over her head, exposing the luscious girth of her full, creamy tits.

Clad only her pink panties, Chloe climbed over her dad and we all lay down on the bed, with her in the middle.  At first, Ted only watched as I started licking his daughter's nipple, feeling it stiffen and grow against my tongue.  With my hand cupped under her breast I lifted it closer to my lips, and she sighed when I sucked the hard nubbin into my mouth. 

Then Ted reached out and put his hand over Chloe's other breast.  When she didn't react, he started fondling it, his fingers stroking and pulling on his own daughter's firm tit-flesh.  I suddenly felt like this was moving too slowly, so I put my hand over his and pulled it down away from her chest.  I dragged it down her heaving abdomen and placed it over the front of her panties.

Chloe let out a soft moan and arched her back.  "Oh, Daddy," she said, spreading her legs around his hand. 

A sense of sheer excitement gripped my belly, and felt like Chloe and her dad had reached a tipping point.  I knew then that I was actually going to witness--and take part in--the forbidden relations between a father and daughter.  Now that the ball was rolling, I pulled back, propping my head on my elbow to watch the show.

Ted's fingers were caressing the silky crotch of his daughter's panties, making her thighs quiver and spread open even wider.  She pressed her groin upward against his hand, arching her back and thrusting her tits toward the ceiling.  While still rubbing her between the legs, he leaned over and circled her aureole with his tongue.  He plucked at the nipple with his lips, then clamped his mouth over it, sucking deeply on his daughter's breast.

"Oh, shit," she moaned, taking her father's face in both hands.  She looked down, watching his wet lips and tongue make love to her tit, her fingers stroking the dark razor stubble on his cheeks.  Then she shivered and pulled his face up to hers.  Brushing her lips against his, she gazed up into his eyes then opened her mouth as he kissed her.  I could see their tongues dance together.  Chloe trapped her father's lower lip between both hers, and she gently sucked on it before thrusting her tongue back into his mouth.

Ted's cock was still soft as he threw a knee over his daughter's half-naked body, straddling her hips while continuing to kiss her.  Then his lips went to her neck, making her gasp when he kissed the bare flesh there.  His mouth moved lower, down the top of her chest, and then he was licking into the deep valley between her tits as he held them together around his face.  He briefly sucked on one nipple,  then the other, and a moment later he was planting wet kisses down her abdomen.

Chloe was breathing hard, almost panting, still holding her dad's face as his lips brushed past her belly button.  Then he was licking the smooth skin just above the waistband of her panties.  Hooking his fingers in the elastic at her hips, he slowly pulled them down.

His eyes were red and glassy, staring intently as he uncovered the puffy flesh of his daughter's smoothly-waxed pubic mound.  He groaned when he saw it, and when her glistening pink slit came into view, he planted a gentle kiss on the top of her cleft.

Chloe lifted her butt so her dad could peel the panties down her slender legs and off her feet, then she let him pull her legs apart, exposing the inner folds of her adolescent cunt.  She watched him turn his head to brush his lips over her inner thigh, and she spread her legs even wider as his mouth began traveling upward, kissing his way closer to the treasure of her sex.

When he reached her naked groin, the girl let out a cry, grabbing a fistful of her dad's hair with both hands.  He drew his tongue up her hairless crevice, then used his lips to nibble at her wrinkled inner labia.  I watched enthralled as he tenderly made love to his daughter's pussy, caressing her vulva with his mouth, probing into the top of her slit with his tongue to lick her clitoris.

That's where he stayed, sucking and licking the stiff pink nub while his fingers tugged at the her thick outer labia, gently pulling them apart so he could slide a finger knuckle-deep into her adolescent vagina.

"JESUS CHRIST!"  she yelled.  Her dad finger-fucked her, thrusting in and out while sucking on her clit until she orgasmed.  I watched the sticky cum flow from her pussy, coating her dad's mouth.  He lapped it up, drinking in his daughter's juices until she was sitting up, pushing him away because the feelings were just too intense.

As she lay there panting, trying to catch her breath, he sat between her spread legs, trailing the backs of his fingers up and down her inner thighs.  "Did you like that?" he asked.

She grinned up at him, wiping a sheen of sweat from her forehead.  "God, yes."

He took his cock in his hand now.  It was almost fully erect again.  Bending it down to his daughter's groin, he rubbed the tip against her sopping wet crevice.  Looking up at her freckled face again, he asked, "Do you want to do more?"

Her gaze was locked on his, her brown eyes shining.  I saw the color rise in her cheeks as she nodded.

Her dad scooted closer, and she draped her skinny thighs over his hips as he dragged the head of his cock up and down between her labia, coating it with her slick juices.  Then he slid it down to the base of her crevice and she lifted her hips, turning her groin upward to receive him.

But then she reached down to stop him with her hand, saying, "Wait."  Ted and I both looked at her, afraid she had suddenly changed her mind.  But she wrapped her feet more firmly around his waist and turned to meet my eyes.  "I want Amy to put it in me."

"It would be my pleasure," I said.  I reached out to take Ted's cock in my hand.  It was rock hard and hot to the touch, already twitching between my fingers.  I bent it down to Chloe's groin, prying her thick labia apart with the head, then wiggled the tip gently into the mouth of her opening.  I held the shaft steady as Ted slowly moved his hips forward.

Father and daughter both moaned as his knobby cock head slipped into her.  I took my hand away as he grasped her ankles, pushing them back until her narrow little rump was nestled up between his thighs.  He slowly pushed into her one inch, then two, before pulling back and slipping into her again.  I watched her cunt lips spread wide around her father's member, her pink opening puckering up as he pushed more of himself into her.

Then their groins met, his dark pubic curls touching the top of her slit, and he was buried to the hilt in his daughter.  Slowly at first, he began to rock his hips, pulling his shaft out then pushing it back in.  Faster and faster he fucked her, his taboo passion robbing him of all self-control.

Now he pulled her ankles up to his shoulders, hugging her legs to his chest as his groin slapped against her small, round buttocks.  Her tits were jiggling on her chest with every thrust, and she took them both in her hands, roughly groping them, pulling on them, twisting the nipples.

"Jesus, Chloe, I'm going to cum."  Ted was almost out of breath, his hips pumping back and forth against his daughter's rump.

"Do it, Dad.  Come inside me."  She pulled one tit up to her mouth, sucking the nipple in between her lips.  I wanted so bad to be a part of this, so I ran my hand up her heaving belly to her upturned pubic mound.  Touching the top of her slippery crevice, I slipped my fingers lower to touch her dad's thrusting penis just as he buried it deep inside her, holding it there. 

He cried out and his belly tightened.  I encircled his cock with my fingers, right where Chloe's cunt lips were stretched wide around it, and I felt it jerk and twitch as his semen pumped deep into his own daughter.

"Oh, Chloe, Sweetheart!  I'm cumming!  I'm cumming for you!"

He fucked her until he was spent, sweat dripping down his face.  Eventually, he let his softening cock slip out of her and he sat back, breathing so hard I was afraid he might have a heart attack.  "Did . . . did you like that, Honey?"

Chloe still had her legs spread, with both hands cupping her pussy.  She gave him a weak smile and said, "God, yes, Dad.  It was awesome."

They were acting like our little fuck-session had come to end.  But I had one desperate thought circling through my feverish head:  Chloe's cunt was now loaded with her dad's cum, and as the reigning Cum Queen of Jefferson High, I couldn't let it go to waste.

Scooting closer to the young girl, I brushed a hand over her breast.  "Hey, wanna sit on my face?"

She grinned excitedly.  "Oh, yeah."

So I lay down with my head at the foot the bed, my heart pounding as the 14-year-old straddled my face.  I was staring up at her adolescent cunt, smoothly waxed of any hair, when to my pleasant surprise she lay down the length of my naked body.  Her full breasts dangled against my belly, and her head went between my thighs.

Her cunt was inches from my face, drenched and shining with her pussy cum.  I reached up and used my thumbs to tug the sticky lips apart, revealing the pink inner folds.  A pearly gob of her dad's semen was just beginning to ooze from her puckered opening, and I stuck out my tongue to lick it into my mouth.

Chloe's narrow hips quivered and she let out a little moan.  Then I felt her silky hair against my inner thighs, and the soft warmth of her lips caressing my own cunt.  With a moan, I clamped my mouth over her vagina and started sucking, probing deep with my tongue as her dad's cum began flowing out.  I lapped it up, letting it slide down my throat, swallowing every wad of the salty nectar.  When I had it all, I went to work on her clit.

Meanwhile, she had slipped two fingers into my hot love canal, her tongue flitting delicately over my own stiff clitoris.  I felt the passion rising in my belly, the imminent crest of another orgasmic wave. 

I was holding her narrow hips, sucking hungrily on the top of her crevice when her dad suddenly appeared above me.  With a twinkle in his eye, he gently pulled his daughter's small butt cheeks apart, exposing the pink rosebud of her anus.  He stuck out his tongue and started licking her sphincter, and half a minute later Chloe and I both came at the same time.

I pressed my quivering cunt up against the teen's face, feeling her tongue probe deep inside me.  Meanwhile, her own pussy spasmed and twitched against my mouth, leaking rivers of sticky cum all over my face.  I drank in as much as I could, letting it flow down into my belly to mix with her dad's semen, but there was just too much of it.

After that, we were all exhausted.  We collapsed under the covers, still naked, father and daughter cuddled together.  We slept that way until noon, then decided to order pizza before venturing into further explorations of the joys of incest.

😇🖕👌😈

Offline simpleman49

• New Pervert
    • Fame +7/-0
Reply #11 on: September 13, 2021, 05:22:22 PM
wow, what an amazing story, hope there is more to come.