KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Happy Birthday to our Sheriff and Hot Tub Monitor, Mint Julie!

msslave · 819

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1283/-3

Sorry this is getting posted so late. Birthday wrangler boy was slacking off this morning. Guess it's another session in the bomb shelter.

Our Jules hits 47 today. I know you're taking a break from the board for awhile, but I hope you and the family will be celebrating in style.

Happy Birthday Jules!!!
 :emot_wave2: :emot_wave2: :emot_wave2:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +431/-17
Happy Birthday!

:emot_ywave:

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1575/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Some of the guys here got together to pose for a Happy Birthday card to you.... 8)

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Happy birthday Jules!!!!!!!

:sign_wow:

Offline Army of One

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-2
Right...I am officially an ignorant ass. MJ's birthday was three days ago, and I said nothing! I didn't even realise!

I'm sorry, MintJulie. Happy belated birthday.

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2841/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
I even saw it on the calendar and waited for this to pop up and I still missed it. No excuses, I'm sorry Jules, and I hope you were able to have a good birthday.

Love you  :emot_kiss:

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1575/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
I even saw it on the calendar and waited for this to pop up and I still missed it. No excuses, I'm sorry Jules, and I hope you were able to have a good birthday.

Love you  :emot_kiss:

I am sure our Sherriff will find some form of punishment that fits your crime of forgetting her birthday.... :emot_kiss:

Also for Army of One... 8)

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

_priapism

Jules’s birthday is not June 7. Nobody has missed her birthday yet. Put your panties back on. Only administrators can change the calendar, and one of those is MJ.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 01:03:52 AM by ToeinH2O »

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
But I don’t want to put my panties back on.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Wife always makes me keep panties on. What's the big deal? :emot_laughing:

Offline Army of One

• Freakishly Strange
Jules’s birthday is not June 7. Nobody has missed her birthday yet. Put your panties back on. Only administrators can change the calendar, and one of those is MJ.
Oh thank gods! I went into a panic there, thinking I'd missed her birthday.

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1749/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
I thought I fixed this long ago.  When I first signed up, I listed my birthdate as 07-06 (July 06), but didn't realize I was to list the day first and the month second.  So I got it backwards. 
I've fixed it now.
Tip for you, many girls named Julie are born in July.  Not all, but most.  I'm one of them.  It's my middle name.  And actually, my real first name as most of you know is Linda. I am comfortable in letting that be known, most of you know anyways. :)

Thank you everyone for the early birthday wishes :)

Due to some personal matters, I will not be frequenting KB much for the foreseeable future. I think of KB as a place to come visit and just have fun. With what is going on in life, I can't do that right now. Joking around and being silly and acting like everything is normal will be impossible. I have visited and have tried, but I just can't. I'm sorry. I will miss you all, I have thought of you all often in the past month.

I'll get back here when I can.  Promise.   

:emot_kiss:,
Linda

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

• Freakishly Strange

:sign_woohoo:  :emot_smilio: :emot_cheerlead:

Offline Army of One

• Freakishly Strange
I thought I fixed this long ago.  When I first signed up, I listed my birthdate as 07-06 (July 06), but didn't realize I was to list the day first and the month second.  So I got it backwards. 
I've fixed it now.
Tip for you, many girls named Julie are born in July.  Not all, but most.  I'm one of them.  It's my middle name.  And actually, my real first name as most of you know is Linda. I am comfortable in letting that be known, most of you know anyways. :)

Thank you everyone for the early birthday wishes :)

Due to some personal matters, I will not be frequenting KB much for the foreseeable future. I think of KB as a place to come visit and just have fun. With what is going on in life, I can't do that right now. Joking around and being silly and acting like everything is normal will be impossible. I have visited and have tried, but I just can't. I'm sorry. I will miss you all, I have thought of you all often in the past month.

:emot_kiss:,
Linda
B...but...but... :'(

Your absence will be felt around here, MJ. Please return to us when you can.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #14 on: July 06, 2021, 12:59:04 PM
So...a couple months ago, Jules name popped  up on the birthday list. I posted a greeting and soon found the birthday posting was an error. Yes, even moderators mess up now and then.

Hopefully today is the correct day to with our Jules a heartfelt Happy Birthday!

As Jules is a confirmed bourbon connoisseur, everyone one hoist your favorite beverage to Mint Julie.

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #15 on: July 06, 2021, 04:24:37 PM
Happy Birthday!

:emot_wave2:

_priapism

Reply #16 on: July 06, 2021, 07:35:14 PM
I wuv you sexy lady. Happy Birthday. I hope you have a great one!

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #17 on: July 06, 2021, 08:40:10 PM
Great gift Toe. Sure to make Jules happy. :emot_laughing:

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Happy birthday Jules!!!!

Hope to see you soon.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1749/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Thank you all.

My step daughters took off with their mom for 5 days.  My daddy took the youngest to the cabin in northern part of Michigan for 6 days.  So Dan and I went for a trip to take our minds off things.  We met his cousin and her husband in Louisville, KY and visited distilleries.  It was so much fun.  And we really did relax.

The couple we were with has an old college roommate that lives nearby.  We hired his son to drive us around so that we could enjoy all the distilleries had to offer.  Good thing too.

My birthday was spent driving back to Detroit yesterday.  We took our time and stopped at some different dealerships to look at RV's along the way.  We still need to do some research.  Those things are expensive.  Looks like we're going to have to go the pre-owned route to save some dollars.  The dealer suggested waiting until after Labor Days when inventory increases after the summer.

Oh my gosh. Thank you for the birthday wishes. 47!  Can you believe it?   WOW am I old.  ;)   
Actually, I handle birthdays pretty well.  I celebrate. I don't get mopey or anything.  In fact, I don't think about my age.  As long as I'm having fun, and lucky enough to stay active, then I feel young.   And I feel young.  Well, a couple of mornings waking up after visiting the distilleries I wasn't feeling all that young, but...

Love and miss you guys. The 'thing' that is keeping me away from KB, will continue to do so for a little while.  But I hope to visit a bit more often.

Thank you again for the birthday wishes!   :-*

p.s. Watcher. If you're going to send a pic of you and the other boys, I'd prefer full on nudity.  Don't tease me like that.  I'm a big girl, I can handle full on nudity. ;)

Some of the guys here got together to pose for a Happy Birthday card to you.... 8)

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016