KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

the full story

DJSteeltoe · 185

Offline DJSteeltoe

• Degenerate
    • Fame +14/-0
  • Aging punk rock introvert, sex obsessed.
on: July 22, 2021, 12:09:30 AM
I will speak of it and say no more. My ex and I were Breaking up. She was desperate to stay together. She started listing all the acts we could engage in. One of them was anal sex. I knew she hadn't had anal sex with the guy she cheated on me with. So I said, I will make you a deal, if you let me fuck you in the ass, I will feel I have Something exclusive over your lover, and that you would do that for me to carry on. She agree. It lasted like, 3 minutes.

By the next Week she broke up with me and had recontectualized the deal as rape.

Here are her messages since:

Received Jul. 3, There's a fucking rape kit with you DNA in it. How could I go back to you?2021
10:26:46

Received Jul. 3,
10:27:48
I won't press charges as I said, but it was a good idea to do the kit for many reasons

Received Jul. 3,
15:04:30
I want to clarify what I said in anger about the rape kit (which not only used for full-on rape
only). Firstly, to rescind the fact that it has your DNA. It was too late to get your DNA off my
body, so the social worker asked if I could bring undergarments I was wearing that day, which I
did not do yet and don't think I will. So, while all those clothes are collected in a bag, there is no
DNA in my kit right now. I said I do not want the police to make a deposition. I said that your
DNA was in the kit in anger and I wish to take it back. It is my practice now to take back
anything I noticed I have said that is untrue or only half true. The kit is as yet pending the DNA
from my underwear, but I am not interested in including it because I don't want a deposition.
Even if I did include it, that does not mean the kit even goes to the police. There are many
helpful services associated with a kit, which contains more than just physical evidence and
has more uses than simply legal. And that is why I did a kit. In any case, my point is, I have
learned my lesson. I went back for more after so many other transgressions of my boundaries
and and now it's undeniable that that was taken too far with you. I actually do have a modicum
of self-respect, so no matter how I feel or how CPTSD means I run want to run back to people
who harm me and try to make them happy by any means, there's no way in hell. I'm trying to
heal, not get worse.

21st July
Hi David,
This is to say that my previous texts, written in anger, were dishonest in their allusion to rape, or to the allegations of rape that can be garnered in the aggregate therefrom and also misrepresented the words of Dr. Yabakov. While coercive elements were in play, I was a consenting party to the act of anal sex and do not qualify it as a rape nor did I represent it as such to the professional third parties who have assisted me with psychological counselling, who also do not qualify the incident as a rape. It has not been reported to police and will not be done so in the future.

That's it. I am in therapy for PTSD and it has been the worst 18 months of my life. Thank you. Only nice stories and good pussy from now on.

Feel free to PM me. I love one to one conversation, about anything.

DJ Steeltoe

Offline staci

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +1237/-77
Reply #1 on: July 22, 2021, 12:34:08 AM
I suggest you do not delete those messages, ever.

Offline DJSteeltoe

• Degenerate
    • Fame +14/-0
Reply #2 on: July 22, 2021, 01:27:13 AM
I suggest you do not delete those messages, ever.

I have everything in writing. That`s the dumb thing. I have already contacted her therapist`s office to tell them she is breaching confidentiality and misrepresenting her doctor.

DJ Steeltoe

Offline DJSteeltoe

• Degenerate
    • Fame +14/-0
Reply #3 on: July 22, 2021, 01:30:05 AM
wrong thread
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 02:25:17 AM by DJSteeltoe »

DJ Steeltoe