KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

Silent bonding (M,F,inc,masturbation)

Shiela_M · 2610

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +799/-2
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
on: August 11, 2021, 05:27:24 PM
This is a work of fiction.  You must be 18 or over to read this story.  In real life, incestuous relationships, particularly when an under-aged person is involved with a parent or adult, often causes deep psychological damage.  This story is provided for entertainment purposes only.  The author does not condone any sexual activity with persons under 18 in real life.

She laid in bed quiet and still, wearing only her sleeping shirt, waiting and hoping for her door to open. A cool summer breeze blew through her open window causing the curtains to flow and flutter with a soft sound. She hoped that it would be enough to cover the sounds she made beneath her soft blankets. Her breathing was slow and steady so she could listen intently for any other sounds she may hear. She laid still as could be to avoid any other sounds that my make it more difficult to listen for soft footsteps approaching.

Her breath suddenly caught when she heard the soft squeak of the loose floorboard near her door. Her heart started beating faster and she could feel it in her throat as her excitement began to rise. She fought to keep her breathing slow and steady, and to keep any emotion off her face. She knew that he would have paused when the floor squeaked, so she wasn’t surprised that it took longer than it should have for him to come in. She knew he wouldn’t turn back, unless he heard something, so she laid as still as possible to make sure he continued on, and came to her.

Once she heard her doorknob rattle slightly and the tiny noise it made when it turned, she was nearly overcome with emotions that she wanted to laugh, cry, and scream with joy. Even with all this going on in her head and her heart she continued to lay still under her covers. She kept her eyes open just enough that she could see, but she knew from past times that he wouldn’t be able to tell she wasn’t asleep. The door opened causing the curtain to flutter open wildly making him pause for a second. When he realized it was just the curtains again, he continued into her room and began to close the door behind him. He slowly made his way over to the far corner of the room where she had moved her laundry hamper and stood over the container for a little while without moving.

Her daddy had come to her room countless times before to do this very thing. She had long since moved her basket to that side of the room because when it sits there, a distant streetlight shines through her window giving that spot of her room extra light. She stood on that spot numerous times looking out the window and looking at her bed, that she knew the streetlight coming in helped hide the fact that she was still awake when he came by for his visits. She also knew by the way he stood there, that he struggled with what he was going to do, but she truly wished she could tell him it was ok. She wanted to whisper to him that she was waiting for him, that she wanted him to carry on and share this moment with her.

As if her thoughts had reached him, he bent slowly and lifted the top of the basket, and his hand went inside. She couldn’t stop the smile from spreading across her face watching her daddy search the basket for his little treasure. She never put them in the same spot twice, as sometimes they were buried while others she left them right on top. She didn’t want it to be obvious that she left him his present on purpose for fear it my get him stop, but she dreamed that he would know, and skip her dirty panties, and just join her in bed.

He withdrew he hand holding her heartfelt gift to him and watched with bated breath as he brought it to his face and cover his mouth and nose with it. She could barely see his chest rise and fall as he took deep breath of her recently worn panties getting all the smell of her he could get. She had been wearing those all day, and she knew that because she made sure those were to only pair that sat in her basket. To make sure he was getting all the scent of her he could get, she spent some time thinking about his past visits and masturbated while still wearing them. She made sure they were fresh with her love for him before she slid them off, tucked them in the basket and slid into bed to wait for this moment.

Her hands had been placed over her clean shaven pussy in anticipation of his arrival, but she dared not move them because she didn’t want to start without him there. Now that he was, she began to slowly run her finger up and down between her labia already glazed with her love juices. She kept her breathing steady as she used her other hand to pull up on her hood exposing her needing clit to her other fingers. She rubbed small circles over herself as she stared at her daddy in the corner breathing into her panties. She kept a steady pace waiting for him to join her in this special moment.

Finally he used his other hand to pull down the front of his sleeping pants and his beautiful cock bounced out and waved at her in the light. She took a deep quiet breath as she slid two fingers inside her as deep as they could go. Her heart beat heavy as she watched him wrap his hand around his big hard manhood and began to stroke himself. She fought back every squeal and moan that struggled to pass her lips as she made slow circles with one hand, and drove finger of the other inside her.

She loved watching him sniff her garment and masturbate to her smell for the past few years. She remembered the first time he had done it, and she knew then that he loved her more than she had thought. She had always loved her daddy, but after that day, she had fallen even more in love with him that her mother ever could. She hated that she will be leaving for college in a few weeks, because she wouldn’t be here to take care of him, and make sure he was getting the love only she could give him. She only hoped that once she made something of herself, she could return home, and be the wife he truly deserved.

The curtains continued to flutter hiding the sounds of her hands moving quickly under the blankets. She watched with pure joy in her heart as he dropped her panties from his face to the beautiful head of his glorious cock. She smiled as she listened to his muffled groans and saw his hips bucking slightly as he erupted into her panties. She suddenly bit hard on her lip as she felt the building storm unleash inside her. Like a wave of heat that was born in her core it rushed out in all directions forcing her muscle to fight with themselves. They wanted to flex and to relax at the exact same time, making her shake and quiver under her blankets creating more and more noise.

It became too much for her and she let out the softest of moans causing her daddy to freeze in place and look over at her. Even though she hated doing it because she wouldn’t be able to see him, she struggled to strategically roll to her side and tucked herself into the fetal position under her blankets. Her fingers never left her sensitive pussy and she would keep them there until he left. She purposely let out a deep breath to make him think she was just getting comfortable in her slumber. She once again laid as still as possible and listened for him to move again.

She couldn’t see him, but she heard him moving around behind her, and she knew he was burying her now cum covered panties back into the laundry basket. She then listened as his soft footsteps took him back to her bedroom door. He opened it stepped back out into the hallway and began to close it. She feared that he may have realized she was awake when the door closed, but didn’t click shut. She felt slightly empty as the room fell quiet again except for the soft movement of the curtains rubbing against themselves. She could feel the tears building behind her eyes, as she laid there once again completely alone waiting for the possible squeak of the floorboard telling her he was heading back to bed.

Suddenly the curtains fluttered wildly as her door opened once more and she heard her daddy’s deep loving voice whisper, “I love you my darling daughter. With all my heart.”

This time tears did begin to flow, but they were tears of pure joy, and her daddy finally closed her door completely and the sound of him moving away made her roll onto her back again. Only after she heard the floorboard squeak did she remove her fingers from her pussy. She used her wet fingers to wipe her happy tears from her face, and stayed in bed smiling to herself over just how much her daddy loved her. How much he was in love with her.

Finally she tossed back her covers and the cool air raised up her legs to her wet crotch giving her the chills and causing goosebumps to pop up all over her skin. She swung her feet over the edge of the bed and slowly climbed out of bed. Every nerve in her body felt like it was more alive, making the carpet feel extra soft against her bare feet. She slowly made her way to the laundry basket, opened the lid, and began to search for her return gift. Her finger found it easily as it slid into the sticky glob of love he had left for her. She grabbed the newly soaked panties and pulled them out to hold them up in the incoming light from the window. She grabbed the bands, and held them up to inspect his work. These were not thongs because she wanted him to have as much fabric with her smell on them as he could get, so they always had plenty of cloth.

Using fingers, she moved what she could of his seed over to the crotch of her undergarment and then slowly, fed her legs one at a time through her panties, and pulled them up. She got some of his cum on her legs as she pulled them up, but when the panties hit her pussy, she let out the breath she had been holding. She could feel his cum pressing against her, and she swayed her hips wanting it to spread across her entire crotch. She ran her hands with spread fingers down her pelvis, over her mound and curled her finger around her pussy. She dug her fingertips in pushing the fabric up between her labia and pressed it to her entrance. She kept her hands there as she make her way back to her bed and then crawled in.

She rubbed her self slowly enjoying the feel of her daddies cum sliding around on her skin. She ran a finger up and down the crotch hoping that his cum made its way into her pussy, but just in case it didn’t, she licked and sucked what she could off her fingers. His strong musky flavor gave her more chills as she thought about how his cum would become a part of her. She had truly wished that one day she would have found herself pregnant after one of their special bonding nights. If it ever did happen, she would have been the proudest mother in all the world, and would have loved to have raised her daddy’s baby with him. Then she could finally have him and they could make passionate love to each other every night and create another baby the way it is supposed to be done. She would finally be one with her daddy and feel him inside her, feel his love and his protection, and like a fairytale, live happily, ever after.

“I love you too Daddy, with all my heart.”
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 05:01:45 AM by Shiela_M »

"I'm a hazard to my health, don't let me get me"

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Total freak
    • Fame +132/-1
Reply #1 on: August 11, 2021, 05:35:14 PM
 :o

Story Time with Shiela has been especially good lately  8) :emot_kiss:

"If you lick it, they will come." - Field of Creams

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +799/-2
Reply #2 on: August 11, 2021, 05:51:17 PM
Was going to be something I posted for Father's Day, but didn't finish it until now.

Offline HeartAndSoul

• New Pervert
    • Fame +6/-0
  • If I were a girl I'd be a lesbian.
Reply #3 on: August 13, 2021, 05:30:12 AM
Excellent, my favorite kind of father-daughter story.  Would love to see more.  Will she spread her legs for dear ol' dad?

😇🖕👌😈

Offline Asmodel

• Deviant
    • Fame +23/-2
  • Thanks to everyone, who’s interacted with me on KB
Reply #4 on: August 25, 2021, 03:02:03 PM
Wow, learnt another thing about Miss Shiela,
A very well-versed, excellent writer.

Thank You, everyone, who has interacted with me,
Wish y’all best of luck and hope you have a great day.

Not knowing what to do, personally. Feeling aimless and bored.
And not knowing where I fit in, in the place of things here at Kristen’sBoard.

• Total freak
    • Fame +132/-1
Reply #5 on: August 25, 2021, 07:12:17 PM
Wow, learnt another thing about Miss Shiela,
A very well-versed, excellent writer.

Indeed. May I also suggest:

Crossing that line http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=70993.0

Sink or Swim http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=73411.0

Offline Asmodel

• Deviant
    • Fame +23/-2
Reply #6 on: August 25, 2021, 07:16:25 PM

Crossing that line http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=70993.0

Sink or Swim http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=73411.0
Yowza! Just reading the complete titles knocked me for a loop,
I’ll have to get back to you on that.

• Total freak
    • Fame +132/-1
Reply #7 on: August 25, 2021, 08:05:38 PM
Also..

A whole new experience http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=71030.0

Happy sweating! :evil:  ;D

Offline Asmodel

• Deviant
    • Fame +23/-2
Reply #8 on: August 25, 2021, 08:16:52 PM
Joke’s on you, I won’t read it until I’m ready to  ;D ;D :roll:

• Total freak
    • Fame +132/-1
Reply #9 on: August 26, 2021, 12:05:56 AM
Joke’s on you, I won’t read it until I’m ready to  ;D ;D :roll:

Well, light a candle and put on some Barry White first if you have to  ;D :emot_laughing:

Offline Asmodel

• Deviant
    • Fame +23/-2
Reply #10 on: August 26, 2021, 02:23:10 PM
Well, then I’ll have to get a candle from the local store and google who’s Barry white. :emot_laughing: :emot_laughing:

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +799/-2
Reply #11 on: August 26, 2021, 03:00:33 PM
who’s Barry white.

Play Cant get Enough of Your Love
Sit on the subwoofer
And crank it to 11

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +390/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #12 on: August 26, 2021, 03:31:14 PM

Offline Dadw420

• New Pervert
    • Fame +6/-0
  • Fun and openminded bi dad/stepdad.
Reply #13 on: September 24, 2021, 03:56:51 PM
Omg, found one….so hard reading it Sheila!

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +799/-2
Reply #14 on: October 01, 2021, 12:25:15 AM
Excellent, my favorite kind of father-daughter story.  Would love to see more.  Will she spread her legs for dear ol' dad?

Was just going to leave it at this one short story, but I've had several ask me to continue, so I'll start working on a part two.