KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Looking for stories where girls are been watched

HjUotila · 1853

Offline HjUotila

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
on: August 24, 2021, 06:35:52 PM
I just recently read Harold Robbins's "79 Park Avenue" for the second time. The first time I read it was about 20 years ago when I was in my early 20's. It's certainly not one of my top 10 favourite books, it's full of logical non-senses and Robbins's pen seems to get tired in the middle of the book. But still, it's been written in 1955, a long time before the 1970's when Robbins started to write full crap.

What I enjoyed in the book was the first part where 15 years old Marja has grown into a full woman and has to get used to men sexualising her. Robbins creates a few nice scenes where Marja catches her step-father ogling on her while she gets dressed up in her room and her male schoolfriend walks in on her in the shower. Marja doesn't hesitate to defend herself, but she also knows how to use the power of her sensuality to get some discount from the old creepy candy storekeeper, to say an example.

I've tried to find some asstr stories with similar scenes where teenage girls are being watched in some state of nudity, written from the girls view and describing their thoughts and feelings. One of the elements I liked in Robbins's book was that the tiny old-fashioned  (the novel is based in the mid-1930's) tenement apartment didn't have much to protect Marja's privacy, as even the bathtub was in the kitchen!

The search engines hasn't so far been helpful for me, so I thought I could ask some help from this forum to find these stories.

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 07:47:40 PM by HjUotila »

_priapism

Reply #1 on: August 24, 2021, 07:04:29 PM
Kristen’s Archive has a whole set of nothing but voyeurism stories.

https://www.asstr.org/~/Kristen/voy/index3.htm

Also do a Google site search on asstr...

Code: [Select]
sexy teen voyeur spy nude site:asstr.org