KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Parents, can't pay for meals? No problem, we'll embarrass the child!

Athos_131 · 1012

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-53
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Bexy

The workers then took those lunches from the students and threw them away, he said, because once food is served to one student it can’t be served to another.

I don't understand all these paranoid safety measures. In the school of my son the parents make soup in winter and distribute it in plastic handwashed mugs. It is not encouraged that kids drink from one anothers mugs but if they do it's a non-event. What do they think is going to happen? Kids will poison one another?

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3139/-41

The workers then took those lunches from the students and threw them away, he said, because once food is served to one student it can’t be served to another.

I don't understand all these paranoid safety measures. In the school of my son the parents make soup in winter and distribute it in plastic handwashed mugs. It is not encouraged that kids drink from one anothers mugs but if they do it's a non-event. What do they think is going to happen? Kids will poison one another?

It's standard practice in most American schools. I wouldn't call it paranoid, but perhaps it's being overly careful in spreading common diseases. Either way, it's more of a "better safe than sorry" measure.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
American food laws are what prompted the French to dub American chow "cuisine sanitaire".  LOL!

Bexy

It's standard practice in most American schools. I wouldn't call it paranoid, but perhaps it's being overly careful in spreading common diseases. Either way, it's more of a "better safe than sorry" measure.

I think Europeans would more likely see it as a waste of food. Well, unless it's junkfood.

Offline redhatlover

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +255/-3
QUOTE "But cafeteria workers weren’t able to see which children owed money until they had already received lunches, Olsen explained." QUOTE

When I went to school, you either paid cash or had a prepaid meal ticket.  Aren't these people able to check their status before serving them???

I am like Charlie the Tuna.  I don't want women with good taste, I want women who taste good.

snowm

I wish I had one of those for my 5 yr old

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +207/-6
Put ankle chains on the little fuckers and make em scrub latrines until their tabs are paid off!

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth