Guest · 59706

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1641/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #580 on: April 30, 2021, 07:13:07 PM
Seaspiracy.

Only 20 minutes in to episode 1.  Crying already.

And to think that high priced piece of fish you ordered really wasn't the fish that was advertised..  Have they gotten into that story yet?  But I can understand the horror of fish and mammals becoming snared in the nets of fishing fleets, many dying needlessly.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1787/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #581 on: April 30, 2021, 09:16:03 PM
Seaspiracy.

Only 20 minutes in to episode 1.  Crying already.

And to think that high priced piece of fish you ordered really wasn't the fish that was advertised..  Have they gotten into that story yet?  But I can understand the horror of fish and mammals becoming snared in the nets of fishing fleets, many dying needlessly.

No, 20 minutes in, had to turn it off.  We will resume when our youngest is not in the room.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1641/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #582 on: April 30, 2021, 11:12:45 PM

No, 20 minutes in, had to turn it off.  We will resume when our youngest is not in the room.

Guess Mrs W won't be watching it either.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3113/-41
Reply #583 on: May 01, 2021, 12:04:01 AM

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #584 on: May 22, 2021, 03:10:39 AM
Not the last thing I watched, but Brimstone 2016.  A very dark highly sexual western that could have been a couple chapters of my story The Glory Hole.

Spoiler alert:

A movie in 4 parts not in chronological order.  Extremely strict minister in a Dutch western U.S. community believes his wife is not behaving as he wishes despite his brutal encouragement, so he decides his barely pubescent daughter should take her place.  The wife’s objections are met with some twisted and public responses leading her to commit suicide in church in front of the congregation.

You later see this sick fuck alone in bed, but the covers are pulled back revealing a blood stain in the bed.  You realize he deflowered his young daughter while his wife’s body isn’t cold yet, who you later see has run away wearing only her night clothes.  She’s picked up by a Chinese family in a wagon and took to a town.  The Chinese guy knows the saloon keeper/ brothel owner and sells the girl to him.  Her youth gets the immediate attention of a particularly sleazy customer, who is told he can’t afford her, so he pays extra to have the girl watch (and him watch her) while he fucks one of the older whores.  After, he orders the girl to clean him off with her mouth and instead gets shot in the back by the whore who is later hung for murder.

Flash forward, the girl is now older and servicing a customer.  She’s told there will be a gunfight outside, and she and another whore urge the guy fucking her to hurry up so they can go watch.

It’s dark, violent and sick, and really affirms my opinion of strict religious people.  I also might watch it again.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #585 on: May 25, 2021, 02:26:06 PM
The Last Picture Show (1971) with a 21 year old Cybill Shepherd in her first role.  I’m not sure I ever saw this film uncut before, was a very long time ago if I did.  Also Cloris Leachman who recently passed, a young Jeff Bridges, and a young Randy Quaid in his first role and long before he went completely nuts.  Other actors I recognized as well, like Ben Johnson, Clu Gulager and Ellen Burstyn.

https://www.xvideos.com/video28540251/cybill_shepherd_-_last_picture_show_-_rawcelebs47.blogspot.com
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 06:30:37 PM by Jed_ »

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3010/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #586 on: May 25, 2021, 03:06:18 PM
Fargo.  Have never seen it before, but thought I'd give it a try. Loved melissa peterman in "Reba", and Frances McDormand was nothing short of amazing in "Three Billboard's Outside Ebbing Missouri".

It convinced me to never ever go to Minnesota. I was so sick and tired of all the "Ya?" "Ya" "oh ya?" "Ya"... I swear I heard "ya" more in fargo than I heard "f#$%" in Wolf of Wallstreet

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1659/-3
Reply #587 on: May 25, 2021, 06:42:29 PM
Watching the fourth series of the TV Fargo.  Almost as good as the first series so far.

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

_priapism

Reply #588 on: May 25, 2021, 08:30:04 PM

The Last Picture Show (1971) with a 21 year old Cybill Shepherd in her first role.  I’m not sure I ever saw this film uncut before, was a very long time ago if I did.  Also Cloris Leachman who recently passed, a young Jeff Bridges, and a young Randy Quaid in his first role and long before he went completely nuts.  Other actors I recognized as well, like Ben Johnson, Clu Gulager and Ellen Burstyn.

https://www.xvideos.com/video28540251/cybill_shepherd_-_last_picture_show_-_rawcelebs47.blogspot.com
High school seniors and best friends, Sonny (Timothy Bottoms) and Duane (Jeff Bridges), live in a dying Texas town. The handsome Duane is dating local beauty, Jacy (Cybill Shepherd), while Sonny is having an affair with the coach's wife, Ruth (Cloris Leachman). As graduation nears, both boys contemplate their futures. While Duane eyes the army and Sonny takes over a local business, each boy struggles to figure out if he can escape this dead-end town and build a better life somewhere else.

Peter Bogdanovich cherry picked young Cybill Shepherd from this movie.  Who can blame him.

The book is by famous Texas novelist Larry (Lonesome Dove) McMurtry, about his childhood in Archer City, Texas.  Archer City is not too far from where I grew up, and the themes of the film have always resonated with me.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 08:41:00 PM by ToeinH2O »

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #589 on: May 25, 2021, 11:47:35 PM

The book is by famous Texas novelist Larry (Lonesome Dove) McMurtry, about his childhood in Archer City, Texas.  Archer City is not too far from where I grew up, and the themes of the film have always resonated with me.

I kind of figured it did.  I thought about you when I was watching.

I read the wiki entry for it during and after watching plus looked up more about it and the actors.  Interesting choice filming in black and white.  I may watch it again, I was channel surfing and turned in on right at the scene where she’s stripping on the diving board and was going no where after that, so I missed the beginning.

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
Reply #590 on: May 26, 2021, 09:29:49 PM

I read the wiki entry for it during and after watching plus looked up more about it and the actors.  Interesting choice filming in black and white.  I may watch it again, I was channel surfing and turned in on right at the scene where she’s stripping on the diving board and was going no where after that, so I missed the beginning.

I loved that TV adaptation of Lonesome Dove starring Robert Duvall and Tommy Lee Jones, must have been a few years ago now.

_priapism

Reply #591 on: May 27, 2021, 03:25:08 AM

I loved that TV adaptation of Lonesome Dove starring Robert Duvall and Tommy Lee Jones, must have been a few years ago now.

I have all four episodes on my DVR. I absolutely love that movie.  One of the few that did the book justice. “We don’t rent pigs.”

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #592 on: May 31, 2021, 05:13:37 PM
Double feature at the drive-in.

First movie was an animated film called Raya and the last dragon.  It was cute but didn't follow it because of conversations. Normally dont talk during movies, but we were in a car away from everybody else so whatever.

Cruella. It was a fun origin story to the villain in 101 Dalmatians, Cruella Deville. It was an entertaining story of two ruthless women battling it out over fame, fashion and revenge, with a twist ending that should have been obvious but never thought about it. The fashion was unique and intriguing and the sound track was amazing. This movie also turned the tide a bit and made Cruella more of an antihero than a villain, and made the Dalmatians in it villains instead of victims.

All in all, it was fun, and quite enjoyable.

_priapism

Reply #593 on: June 01, 2021, 05:23:41 PM
Shiela mentioned the Kaminsky Method on Netflix, which is one of my favorite shows.  I have started the new season, and must admit to being disappointed.  Michael Douglas looks terrible, I mean scary terrible.  With Alan Arkin gone, a very worthy foil, Douglas just seems very sad to me now.  He’s 76.  My parents are 78.  I shouldn’t be surprised.

Offline jenny.bridget

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +7/-0
Reply #594 on: June 03, 2021, 01:42:14 AM
Love and Monsters, its just a dumb film on Netflix but the girls loved it, and it was fun in parts.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #595 on: June 21, 2021, 01:51:57 PM
My dad loves car shows and he enjoys the hosts Jeremy Clarkson. Apparently this car enthusiast decided to try farming for a year and made an eight episode series of it. Eight hours of a guy who never farmed try farming. It was pretty funny, but I had a hard time when it came to the sheel. Not only was it sad for some, but I'm not a fan of sheel.  Their eyes completely creep me out.  Anyways, it was decent and on Amazon prime

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
Reply #596 on: June 21, 2021, 04:57:54 PM
My dad loves car shows and he enjoys the hosts Jeremy Clarkson. Apparently this car enthusiast decided to try farming for a year and made an eight episode series of it. Eight hours of a guy who never farmed try farming. It was pretty funny, but I had a hard time when it came to the sheel. Not only was it sad for some, but I'm not a fan of sheel.  Their eyes completely creep me out.  Anyways, it was decent and on Amazon prime

Just started watching this and enjoying it very much. Kaleb is great and nobody outside Gerald's village (or maybe just his house) can understand a word he says  ;D. Clarkson who is worth £48M does have the advantage that when faced with a problem he can just throw money at it, not a solution available to the ordinary farmer in the UK.  At 1000 acres that is a big farm for a private owner in the UK.

Love the new avatar, Shiela  :emot_kiss:

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #597 on: June 21, 2021, 06:07:01 PM

Just started watching this and enjoying it very much. Kaleb is great and nobody outside Gerald's village (or maybe just his house) can understand a word he says  ;D. Clarkson who is worth £48M does have the advantage that when faced with a problem he can just throw money at it, not a solution available to the ordinary farmer in the UK.  At 1000 acres that is a big farm for a private owner in the UK.

Love the new avatar, Shiela  :emot_kiss:

£48M.  They should have given him a realistic budget, and then he might not have been spendy mcspend face on that Lamborghini tractor.  I didn't even know Lamborghini made tractors. But let's not get bogged down with that. Gerald is hilarious. Even when you can understand the words he's saying, you still have no idea what he's talking about.

Glad you like it love  :emot_kiss:

Offline Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +133/-1
Reply #598 on: June 21, 2021, 09:02:35 PM
Lamborgini only started making things other than tractors cause old man Ferrari told the boss of Lambo that he wasn't classy enough for one

Offline Warmkesselzac

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #599 on: June 23, 2021, 08:30:21 AM
Last movie was Endgame last tv show was all American and superman and lois